How to Remove Pattern Key With Huawei
This instruction is intended to show how to unlock Huawei and Honor if you forget the password or pattern that you set on your phone. At the moment, mobile gadgets are an integral part of our lives. In the memory of the devices we store various information, including important, undesirable for viewing by unauthorized persons. Therefore, the solution to the problem of protecting our data from prying eyes should be taken care of in the first place. Fortunately, the software developers took care of this and created a considerable set of protection methods such as passwords, graphic keys, fingerprint recognition and even the face of the owner.
However, sometimes there are situations when the useful becomes a problem for the user of the mobile device. For example, you gave your child to play with a smartphone or tablet, after which it turns out that your child has blocked the device with any of the available protection methods and can’t unlock it, or you have forgotten the ban code yourself. And today we will tell you how to unlock the phone Huawei and Honor if you forgot your password or key. Immediately note that the reset instructions below are applicable for all types of locks.
The only way to unlock Huawei and Honor if you forget the password, key, pin code
Already during the password or pattern setting, the system notifies us “Remember your PIN-code. There is no way to recover a forgotten PIN. ” Similarly with password and pattern. This means that if you forget it, the user will not be able to reset the password!
However, the solution is how to reset the password on Honor and Huawei. make a hardware reset and return the smartphone to its original form. Unfortunately, the next solution to the problem will erase all your data on your smartphone or tablet, because the second method involves resetting to factory settings (aka Hard Reset). But later you will get access to your smartphone. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you periodically backup all data and files on your Huawei and Honor.
Despite the inability to enter the workspace of the system, we can still turn off the smartphone by holding the power button. And so, do the following:
- Turn off the phone by pressing the power button or just pull out the battery if possible.
- At the same time, hold down the power button and hold the volume up button. You will feel a slight vibration signal and after a while, the company logo and the inscription Android will appear on the screen.
- Hold this combination until the reset menu appears or at least 5 seconds after the logo appears. After some time, the Recovery Menu should appear, after which we release all the buttons.
- Select the item “Wipe data / Factory reset” and confirm with the power button. Next, select the item of the same name “Wipe data / Factory reset” if one appeared on your screen.
- After the reset is completed, a menu may appear again, in which we select “Reboot system now”.
The entire process described above how to reset the password on Huawei and Honor is shown in the:
Outdated method that is not working right now
After you enter the wrong graphic key 5 times (picture or password), the following message appears on the screen: “Forgot the graphic key”, which you need to click on. After that, you will be asked to enter the email address and password of the Google account to which the device is attached. Then we select the unlock method, in our case the graphic key, and create a new key. Enter the key again and see the desktop. Below is a with a good example of how to unlock Huawei and Honor.