How to Remove Inactive iPhone Subscriptions
In some applications and services of the American company Apple there is a subscription for money, which provides access to all the features of a particular program. In some cases, the device owner may be offered to activate a free trial, after which an automatic debit will take place from the linked bank account. To avoid the cost of unnecessary services, you need to know how to cancel a subscription on an iPhone.
Features of Paid Services
Buying a subscription gives the owner of the smartphone access to the premium content of the program for a certain period. a week, a month, a quarter or a year. There are also services in which you can independently set the duration of the provision of paid services. Not canceled service is renewed automatically. After canceling the option, you can continue to use it until the date of the next debiting.
If the owner does not want to renew the subscription received for free, it must be canceled at least one day before the end of this trial period. Canceling the trial version immediately closes access to the program features.
View Subscription List
You can see the list of connected additional options directly on your smartphone. To do this, he must have access to the Web.
- We go to the “Settings” and go to the section with the data of the owner of the smartphone.
- We click on the account again, and in the new window, select the “View Apple ID” item.
- Confirm the entry by entering the password from the account, go to the “Subscriptions” menu.
- The screen displays the active and inactive options.
By clicking on any application, the user can find out exactly which service is connected in this program, for how long it is active, and also how much the monthly fee is.
Disabling iPhone Subscriptions. Subscriptions on the App Store. Via “Settings”
In order to cancel a subscription or change the conditions for its provision, you need:
- Open the settings menu.
- Go to the list of subscriptions by going to the Apple ID account information section.
- Choose a service to manage.
- Cancel it by pressing the special button.
The absence of a button to disable paid services indicates that they have already been canceled and will not be renewed.
Via the App Store
- We go in the App Store and go to the account information.
- Select “Manage Subscriptions“.
- Go to the list of existing paid options and click on those that are subject to removal.
You can disable selected services by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” item.
You can refuse paid services of mobile applications without using a smartphone. It is enough to know the Apple ID and password for it, as well as have a computer with Internet access and downloaded iTunes.
- We go into the program and go to the “Account” section.
- We pass authorization by entering the data requested by the service.
- In the window that appears, find the “Subscriptions” tab and click on the “Manage” button.
- A list of services will appear on the screen, which is divided into “Active” and “Inactive“.
- Select the subscription to be canceled, and click on “Change” opposite it. In the new tab, click on “Cancel.”
You can look at the list of connected paid services in this way at any time. the program displays exactly the same information as on other devices to which this account is connected.
Apple Music Subscriptions
Apple Music provides legal access to hundreds of thousands of music tracks by domestic and foreign artists. By paying for a subscription to the service, the user can listen to and download music to his device without any problems during the entire period of the service, one of the first to know about the released songs and albums.
The easiest way is to disable the music service in the application itself:
- We open the “Music” service on the iPhone and in the upper right corner we go to the account data.
- Select the item “Subscription Management”.
- Press the “Cancel” button at the bottom of the screen.
In the first months after registering a new account, the user can use Apple Music for free, activating the trial period. During it, funds for access to the content will not be debited, therefore, it is not necessary to immediately disconnect the subscription to such a useful service. It is better to refuse the service a few days before the end of the trial period, otherwise you will have to pay for the next month of use.
iCloud is a cloud service for storing photos,s and other confidential information of the device owner. Thanks to cloud-based data storage, a user can synchronize his apple devices in a few clicks, restore the operating system and quickly flip photos “over the air”.
In order to manage iCloud subscriptions, the user will need to go to a special section of the device’s settings:
- Go to “Settings” and click on the account tab.
- Click on the item “iCloud”, tab “Storage Management”. In this section you can see information about the remaining free space in the repository, as well as get acquainted with active services.
- We turn off the service for increasing the volume of the cloud by choosing a free plan with 5 GB of memory.
It is worth considering that the data that was downloaded to iCloud in a volume exceeding 5 GB will be deleted. It is worthwhile to take care of transferring important files to another mobile device or computer in advance.
Apple ID not only allows you to cancel connected subscriptions, but also those that were previously turned off.
Registration of paid services is confirmed by re-entering the password from the account.