How to remove iCloud from iPad
How to sign out of Apple ID on iPhone or iPad
There are several ways to sign out of your Apple ID. For example, do this using the device itself, or using a computer. If a person has purchased an iPhone, and the data of the previous owner is saved on it, then he must be contacted. The previous owner must independently remove all information from the old gadget. It is advisable that the deletion of accounts occurs with the buyer, so that he makes sure that the gadget is not stolen.
To remove Apple ID from iPhone, you need to:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Scroll to the “Apple ID” tab.
- After that, you will need to enter authorization data.
- Sign out of your account.
- Reset settings.
The algorithm of actions for all versions of the iPhone is the same, be it iPhone 7 or se.
To completely delete an Apple ID account, the user will need to go to the official website of Apple.com. Then you need to go to the “Confidentiality” section and log in. After a successful login, you can start deleting your account by clicking the “Delete” button.
Important! This method is only suitable if the Apple ID belongs to the person who is going to delete the account. It is impossible to carry out the deletion procedure without a username and password.
After the Apple ID is removed, the user can create a new account. It should also be remembered that ID will be deleted completely and irrevocably, that is, it will cease to exist in the system. Therefore, if a person wants to continue using this account, then he does not need to delete it, it is enough to reset the data from the device.
Account destruction can take up to 7 days. All information regarding this process will be sent to the owner’s email address. When deleting, the user indicates the reason for this action, and also leaves his email address. The system will give the person a special code consisting of 12 characters, with which it will be possible to cancel the deletion of the Apple ID if the owner changes his mind. But after the end of the procedure, the destruction cannot be canceled.
Wipe iCloud account completely
How to delete an account on iPhone or iPad
It often happens that a person has purchased a used iPad, on which all data seems to have been erased. But after updating the firmware, an iron friend requires authorization in the Apple ID account. If this happens, this means that the Activation Lock function is enabled on the iPad, which can lock the tablet PC or deny access to the user if he does not enter a username and password. To prevent this from happening, the user needs to know how to delete an account on iPhone and iPad.
To delete your Apple ID account on your device, you need to unlink your iPhone from the icloud. If the tablet is locked, then this can be done using iCloud.com. The user needs to go to the site, and then log into their iCloud account. There you need to find the “Sign out” option and sign out with your Apple ID by selecting the “Remove from iPad” command. You should also reset the settings and delete all data from the device. After that, the tablet PC should be unlocked and the user can create a new account or log into an existing one.
If the owner has access to the login and password from the Apple ID, then he can erase the data from him using the device search function. This will require:
- Go to iCloud.com.
- Go to the “Find iPad” tab. The map will show the current location of the tablet PC, as well as its coordinates.
- The user needs to click on the iPad designation on the map, after which he will see a question about whether to erase data from the device.
- You need to click “Erase”, after which the system will ask for a password from the account.
If a person has such an opportunity, then he needs to find out the Apple ID activation number from the previous owner of the gadget. You definitely need to know it, otherwise it will be extremely difficult to unlink the device from your account.
Note! You can use the Device Firmware Update function, which will delete absolutely all data from the iPad and restore it to its factory form.
As a last resort, the iPad owner can contact Support. To do this, he must have a box from the device and receipts confirming the purchase. The support email address can be found on the Apple.com official website. The letter must be written in English, it is also important to correctly indicate the subject of the letter, it must correspond to the reason for the request. If, after 7 days, a response from the support service does not come, then it is recommended to write again. You should write in support until the answer comes, as the letter can simply get lost among thousands of others. If the device is on the stolen list, then the user should definitely contact the previous owner. Otherwise, you will not be able to unlock the tablet.
What to do if you forgot your iCloud password on iPhone
Due to the fact that the user does not often enter the iCloud password on the iPhone, it is enough to simply forget it. In this case, there is no need to panic, the password can be restored.
Important! Only the original owner of the iPhone can recover the password from an iCloud linked to an iPhone.
To recover the password from the service using e-mail, the user needs to go to the settings and go to “iCloud”. After that, you need to click on “Forgot your password”. A letter with a special code will be sent to the mail that was linked during the registration of the icloud. If the owner indicated an additional mailing address, then a letter will also be sent to him.
If a person does not have access to e-mail or for some other reason cannot use this method, then there is another option for resetting the password. answers to security questions. This method will suit him if he gave answers to such questions during registration. To do this, you must enter your username from iCloud and select the “Answers to security questions” password recovery option. If the user answers everything correctly, he will be prompted to create a new password.
How to unlink iPhone from Apple ID
To sell your device, you need to know how to unbind an iPhone from an Apple ID in order to avoid data leakage. To erase your data from your smartphone and get a new cleaned device, you need to log out of all accounts on the iPhone and reset the settings.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Go to the “Apple ID” tab.
- Scroll down and press “Exit”.
This way the device will be able to untie the Apple ID. User should also sign out of iCloud, iTunes and App Store accounts. But in order to exit, the owner will need to enter a username and password.
After all the steps have been completed, you need to go to the device settings again, select the “Basic” tab, where to find and click on the “Reset” button. This will reset the iPhone to factory settings and be like new. All data from the smartphone will be deleted, so if the owner is going to use them later, then he should transfer all important documents and files to the iCloud cloud storage.
Note! It is impossible to unlock, disable Apple ID, iTunes, iCloud when buying a used iPhone without the login and password of the previous owner.
How to reset iCloud on iPhone
In order for a person to be able to donate or sell their smartphone, they need to know how to delete an account from the iPhone. This can be done using a computer. The iPhone itself will need to be turned off or put into airplane mode (this can be done in the settings):
- Next, on your computer, go to iCloud.com and enter your account information.
- After that, the user will see on the screen a list of functions, among which you need to find the “Find iPhone” option.
- You will need to enter your account password again.
- Next, click on the “All devices” tab and select the device that you want to untie.
You can also deauthorize using iTunes on your computer. To do this, you need to go into the program, authorize and go to the “iTunes Store” tab, and then click “Account”. After that, you need to click “Device Management”, select the desired gadget and click “Delete” next to it.
How to check if iPhone is untied from iCloud
To check if the iPhone is untied from icloud, you need to go to the main settings and click on the “iCloud” tab, after which the user will be shown all the information regarding the linking of accounts to this device.
If for some reason a person does not have the opportunity to view information on the phone itself, then contact with the former owner of the device will come to the rescue. It is recommended that before buying a used phone, find out everything you need from the previous owners. This will help you avoid a lot of trouble.
Before purchasing an old smartphone, it is better to ask the seller to unlink all existing accounts on the iPhone, as well as turn off the Find iPhone function. This function can subsequently lock the device and only the primary owner will have access to it.
How to untie iPhone from icloud
Before you start working with a new device, you should check if it is linked to iTunes, appleid and other accounts. The easiest way to do this is to ask the former owner to see if their accounts are linked to their iPhone. He can also untie them and clear the contents of the phone.
Otherwise, the person will have to cope on his own. To see if the iPhone was unlinked from iCloud, you need to go to Settings, then find the iTunes Store tab and sign out of your existing account. Next, you need to create a new one in order to use iTunes.
Unlinking an iPhone from iCloud is also necessary, but it’s much easier to do. To do this, go to the settings, click on the Apple ID tab, scroll down and click the “Exit” button. It should be remembered that in this case, the cloud storage is logged out and the owner will not have access to it. Apps from iTunes store will be downloaded to the new account.
In order for all data to be saved in iCloud, the user needs to create his own Apple ID. Every Apple service uses the same identifier. Therefore, you should not forget your username and password, since it is not easy to recover them.
Note! Apple ID is created when you buy a new iPhone, you can also do this in the App Store.
To create an Apple ID using the App Store, you must sign out of an authorized icloud. After that, go to the application and click on the profile icon, and then click on “Create a new Apple ID”. Next, you will need to enter a phone number, email address, and select a country. After that, you need to click “Next”, enter the date of birth and full name of the new owner.
How to unlink iPhone from icloud if you forgot your password
Often, users of Apple products have a need to sell their device or buy a used phone. When selling a smartphone, all data must be deleted from it so that the new owner cannot use it. Well, if it happened that a person bought a used iPhone, and the accounts of the previous owner were saved on it, then he needs to know how to untie the iPhone from the icloud.
How to reset iCloud on iPhone
On a Mac with two-step verification
Click on the Apple menu (in the upper left corner of your screen) and click on System Preferences
Click on the Security tab → Change password.
Removal iCloud Clean,Blacklist,Lost IMEI All iPhone,iPad (Free Software)
Enter a new password, confirm it and click Change.
Why is it the best solution for Apple iPhone, iPad linked to iCloud account ?
- The service is fully automated, you do not need to be “tech-savvy” the program will do everything for you!
- Supports ALL iOS versions (latest iOS 11.2)
- The program is suitable for all mobile devices Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Supports Windows 7 (x32 x64), 8, 10
- It only takes a few minutes to bypass / remove iCloud!
How to reset Apple ID password on Mac
For instructions on how to reset your Apple ID password in OS X:
Go to “System Preferences” in the “iCloud” menu and click on the words “Forgot Apple ID or Password”.
Or start iTunes, click on the “Login” button and click on the inscription “Forgot?”.
Or launch the App Store program, select the “Login” item in the “Store” menu and in the window that appears, click on the inscription “Forgot?”.
Enter your Apple ID and click Continue. Instructions to reset your Apple ID password will appear in a separate window: “To reset your password and recover your account, visit iforgot.Apple.com.”.
Save time, do the same, but faster and easier:
Launch a web browser such as Safari, go to the Apple ID Management page, and click Forgot Apple ID or Password?
Enter your Apple ID and click on the “Continue” button.
Select a method to reset your password and click on the “Continue” button:
How to Delete iCloud from any iOS device: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
Receive email. a message to reset the password will be sent to the backup email address, if not specified and confirmed. to the main one.
Answer 2 of 3 security questions. In this case, you must confirm the date of your birth.
How to delete an iCloud account
There is nothing difficult in getting rid of your Account. However, the procedure for performing the uninstallation steps differs depending on the device you are using. As you know, there are several types of Apple devices:
The iPhone is arguably the most popular device on this list. It is one of the best-selling smartphones in the world. iPad is a tablet that also sells millions of copies. The devices run on the same iOS operating system. The firmware interface is practically the same, and therefore the principle of deleting an account will be similar.
Mac and MacBook are a different type of device. The first is a personal computer and the second is a laptop. Both devices are based on the MacOS operating system. It has little to do with iOS. In this regard, you have to use a different algorithm for changing Aycloud.
Forgot your Apple ID password. What to do?
There are 2 ways to reset your Apple ID password:
Forgot iCloud password? We restore!
Anyone can lose and forget their iCloud password. You can even use the device for a long time without thinking about it. But unforeseen circumstances may arise in which your data will be at risk, and access rights will not be granted. The main thing that needs to be done in such situations is to reset the password, and then set your own.
First you need to use the “Settings” menu. There we open the AppStore, iTunes Store tab. The account management menu will open in front of you. If you logged in, you need to log out and disable this account. Now you need to click on “Forgot your password?”
There are only two main options. Recovering via email and answering the questions that were specified when registering this account.
Recovery by answering questions. This case can help in the event that the account was used by a loved one who gave you the device, if it is impossible to contact him. Perhaps you know the answers to all the questions that he indicated. Or accept this as an alternative. After entering the correct answers, you can reset the password, enter a new one twice.
How to turn off syncing between Apple devices?
Launch iTunes, select “Edit” (on PC) or iTunes (on Mac) from the top menu of the program and select “Preferences” from the drop-down menu. Click on the Devices tab and check the box next to “Prevent automatic syncing of iPod, iPhone, and iPad devices” to prevent this from happening. Click “OK”.
How to Clear iPhone Without Knowing the Passcode?
If the previous owner is not around, contact him and ask him to remove the device from your account:
- Sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.
- Open Find My iPhone.
- Click “All devices” at the top of the screen.
- Select the device you want to remove from iCloud.
How to remove iPhone photo sync with iPad?
On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings [your name] iCloud Photos and turn off iCloud Photos.
How to remove iCloud from iPad?
Go to Settings. Accounts Passwords. iCloud. At the very bottom there is a button “Exit”. It is she who is needed. Click on “Exit” several times in a row.
How to disconnect iPhones from each other?
Remove a linked iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Click Settings [your name] and select “iTunes Store & App Store”.
- Choose your Apple ID.
- Click View Apple ID. You may need to sign in.
- Scroll down to the “iTunes in the cloud” section and click “Remove this device”.
How to turn off syncing notes on iPhone?
Turn iCloud sync on or off
- Click the button in the bottom toolbar of the library.
- Click the “iCloud” button.
- Turn iCloud on or off.
- If you turn off iCloud, choose what to do with your local copies of your notes. Leave on iPad / iPhone. Your notes will remain on the device.
How to delete iPhone photos uploaded from someone else’s computer?
In order to delete photos you must:
- Connect iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to PC / Mac.
- Launch iTunes.
- Go to the page with the device.
- In the left side menu, click on the Photos tab.
- Uncheck the Synchronize option or the selected folder with images (in this case, the entire album will be deleted).
How to delete all photos from iPhone but keep in iCloud?
How to delete photos from iPhone but keep in iCloud? You can disable it in the following settings menu: open Settings. Photos and Camera. Disable the slider next to iCloud Music Library. After that, you can open the Photos application and delete all photos without fear of their safety in the iCloud cloud storage.
Is it Possible to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone?
On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Select a photo or video, then click Recover. Confirm photo recovery.
How to delete photos from phone but keep in iCloud?
Go to Settings → Photos & Camera. Slide the toggle for iCloud Music Library to inactive. Wait for the function to turn off.
How to clean up unnecessary iPhone photos?
The most famous way to clear iPhone memory. Open the film and click on the “Select” button in the upper right corner, then tap on unnecessary photos and click on the trash can icon. Life hack!
How to Delete an Album on iPhone XR?
How to delete an album using the Photos app
- Open the Photos app.
- Go to the “Albums” tab.
- Press the “Edit” button.
- Select unnecessary folders.
- Click on the “Delete album” icon.
How to remove an album from the gallery?
- Open the Google Photos app on your Android device.
- Sign in to your google account.
- Open the album.
- In the upper-right corner, click. select Delete Album. All photos and videos from the album will remain in the Google Photos library until you delete them from the main Photos section.
Three Ways to Uninstall Apps from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Learn to remove programs and games from Apple iPhone
In this guide, we will look at how to uninstall applications from iPhone. For the owner of an iPad or an iPod Touch player, this instruction will also come in handy, since all actions to remove games and programs on these devices are performed in the same way. We hope that after reading the material, you can independently remove one, several or all unnecessary applications at once. For convenience, we have divided the article into sections:
All icons with games and programs in the iPhone and iPad are laid out on the home screen, among these icons there are installed applications, but there are also standard ones (for example, Safari, Mail, Notes, and others). Standard apps are part of the Apple iOS operating system and cannot be removed. All other user-installed applications can be uninstalled as needed. If, after trying all the methods below, you still cannot delete games and applications, then be sure to read the article to the end. Removing a game from an iPhone. We have already seen the easiest way to remove programs from the home screen in the article about the arrangement of icons. But since we decided to collect here all the possible ways to remove applications from the iPhone or iPad, we will have to repeat. As an example, we will try to delete the game from the iPhone, thus clearing some of our phone’s memory:
- We touch any game icon of the application with our finger and hold.
- Do not let go until the programs start to move, if the icons shake, go to the next point
- Select the game or program you don’t need and click the cross in the upper left corner. A confirmation to uninstall the application will appear: “Uninstalling the program will also delete all its data.” Data is game save and other components used by the game, so we are not afraid and click. Delete.
This uninstallation method can be used both to remove games and programs from the home screen, and to remove applications from folders created on iPhone. In older firmware versions, when uninstalling, the phone (or tablet) asked to rate the removed application on a 5-point scale. Trying to remove an application from the iPhone. In this method, we will learn how to remove an application from the iPhone using the standard Settings application. This method of uninstalling apps appeared in iOS 5 and later. For those who do not understand the versions, we read. “What is the firmware in my iPhone.” This removal option is as simple as the first option, let’s go:
- Launch the Settings application, go to the General section
- We select. Statistics, and we see a list of all our applications and games. The size of each application is indicated here, so if your memory is full and you do not know what to remove, then this removal method will be very convenient.
- If there is no application to be removed in the presented list, then click the button below. Show all programs. We select an old, unnecessary and heavy application and press the button. Uninstall a program, twice. That’s it, the app has been successfully removed from your iPhone.
How to Remove Apps from iPad Using iTunes. The iTunes computer program can also uninstall apps from the iPhone (or iPad). The method for uninstalling programs using iTunes can be used by users who often connect their iPhone or iPad to their computer. As an experiment, we will try to remove the app from the iPad. Using a USB cable, we connect the tablet to the computer and launch the iTunes program. If you don’t have “Tuna” yet, install.
Removing Apps from iPad in iTunes
- Once iTunes starts on your computer, select your iPad (or iPhone) in the side menu bar, for those who don’t have a left bar, press: Ctrl S (for Windows users)
- In the right window of iTunes, the control point for our iPad will open, now you need to select the Programs tab, all the tabs are at the top
- Scrolling through work screens and looking for an unnecessary program that we will remove from the iPad. Hover the mouse cursor over the program to be uninstalled and press the cross as in the method If you accidentally press the cross, the application can be returned by pressing the button. Return.
- For the final removal, click the button. Apply, and after synchronization, the program or game will be removed from the iPad.
If apps are not removed from the iPhone or iPad All three methods that we went through today may not work when the restriction that prohibits the removal of applications from the iPhone is enabled on the iOS operating system. Signs of an enabled software installation restriction:
- When you uninstall applications in the 1st way, the icons jerk, but there are no crosses
- When removing programs from the iPhone, the button is missing. Uninstall a program
- ITunes won’t remove apps from iPhone
If your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch has a similar situation, then you should disable the restriction on uninstalling applications. Restrictions are removed in the settings, this is done simply provided that you remember your password:
Launch the standard Settings application, select. Basic. the Restrictions section
Enter the restrictions password for your iPhone or iPad and turn on the toggle switch. Uninstall software. After the toggle switch is turned on, you can try the above methods of uninstalling applications again.
If you decide to delete something else or, on the contrary, write it down to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, then you can read other instructions for novice users.
How to completely remove an Apple ID
To do this, you need to go to the special section of the Apple website dedicated to data privacy, log in with your Aplpe ID and answer security questions, select the “Delete account” item and start the process.
There are a few simple steps here, such as: specifying the reason for deleting an account, confirming that you have read the terms and conditions for deleting, entering an email address to receive information on the procedure.
This is followed by an important point. a 12-digit code will be generated, which will remain the only way for the user to verify his identity if he changes his mind to delete the account. The procedure itself takes up to seven days, which are required by the support service to confirm the legality of the request, after which the user will receive a notification to the specified E-mail or phone number.
Another common case is the use of content from one account by multiple users. For example, there is a “corporate” Apple ID for which the necessary set of content has been purchased (applications from the App Store, books in iBooks, Apple Music subscription, whatever), and ordinary employees at the right time (for example, to install updates) leave their personal Apple ID accounts and are authorized under the “corporate”.
However, there are also cases when Apple ID needs to be deleted irrevocably. The ability to do this without directly contacting Apple technical support appeared only recently, and at the end of this article we will talk about how to completely destroy all data about yourself stored on the company’s servers.
Remove iCloud (Apple ID), or how to unlink iPhone or iPad from Apple account?
As you know, in all its devices and services, Apple uses a single user identification system, which requires the latter to authorize via Apple ID to perform important actions. buying and downloading content, managing confidential data and settings, etc. At the same time, many owners of iOS devices and Macs often face the need to unlink or completely remove Apple ID.
How to Remove iPhone or iPad from Apple ID to iCloud Remotely
Go to iCloud.com from any device with a browser and log in with the Apple ID and password of the iPhone or iPad owner;
Select the “Find iPhone” section. Click on the All devices button at the top of the screen. a list of devices linked to this account will appear, select the one you need;
If the device is offline, click Remove from account.
If the device is online. in the window that appears on the right, select “Erase iPhone Data”.
Confirm the deletion and complete the procedure by clicking “Remove from account”.
Wipe Apple ID completely
There can be several reasons for permanently deleting Apple ID, most often it is connected with the user’s desire to clear his “history” on Apple servers and create a new account. What will be deleted in this case?
- All personal data about the user without the possibility of recovery;
- All purchases in the App Store, iTunes and other Apple services are non-recoverable;
- All data from the cloud service iCloud without the possibility of recovery.
How to remove iPhone or iPad from Apple ID in iCloud if you have the device in your hands
When you sign out of Apple ID on a mobile device, iOS will ask you to delete data, while you can leave some of them (for example, Contacts and Notes) or not delete anything at all, saving all the content on the gadget. It is important to understand that we are talking only about the information that is stored on the built-in physical storage, while most users additionally synchronize Photos, Contacts, Messages and other data with the iCloud cloud. This allows you to completely erase and unlink your iPhone from your Apple ID, and then easily and quickly restore all content on another device.
Open the Settings app and go to the Apple ID section (at the very top where your first and last name are listed).
In the latest versions of iOS, the user is offered three options for logging out of the Apple ID account:
- Sign out of iCloud and the Store. completely decouple Apple ID from the device;
- Exit the Store. iCloud sync is still working, apps from the App Store, for example, can be installed from another account;
- Signing out of iCloud. on the contrary, leaves the user under the current Apple ID in iTunes (App Store, Apple Music, etc.), but disconnects the device from the cloud service.
In the pop-up window that appears, select “Sign out of iCloud and Store” if you need to sign out of iCloud (unlink the device) and services from the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Music, etc. Or the item “Log out of iCloud”, if you just need to unlink the device from iCloud.
Enter the password to disable Find My iPhone and tap Off.
Now go to Settings → General → Reset → Erase Content and Settings.
After entering the password, click “Erase [device]”.
After completing the above steps, the iOS device will be removed (untethered) from iCloud with the activation lock turned off (Find iPhone, Activation Lock). In addition, the iPhone or iPad will be reset to factory settings, deleting all data.
How to check if there are unfamiliar devices associated with your Apple ID account
To make sure that there are no devices that do not belong to you linked to your Apple ID account (perhaps, you are being followed), do the following.
Open the Settings app and go to the Apple ID section (where your first and last name appears).
You will see a list of devices that are also tied to the Apple ID that you are using.
Select an unfamiliar device that does not belong to you.
Click “Remove from Account” and then “Remove”.
Change your Apple ID password immediately by:
- launch the Settings app and go to the Apple ID section.
- select Password & Security, and then click Change Password.
In fact, deleting an iCloud (iCloud) account is very simple, you can do it, literally, in a few minutes. Follow these steps:
- To delete a profile, take your gadget and go to the “Settings” section. The settings icon looks like a gray gear, I think it will not be difficult to find it on the desktop of a mobile gadget (iPhone from 4s, iPad, iPod);
- Further, in order to delete, you need to find and go to the section called “iCloud”;
- In the field that opens, you need to scroll down the screen and find the “Exit” button, it will work. delete, in fact;
- Now, in order to successfully delete, you just need to perform one simple operation. click on the “Sign out” button. suitable for iOS above 7 (in the seventh and below. the “Delete account” button;
- All the actions described above are visualized using the screenshot below, see to make it easier to delete your account.
Remove iCloud from iPhone
Hello everyone, dear readers. In today’s post, I will share how you can quickly remove iCloud (iCloud) from your Apple mobile device: iPhone from 4s, iPad, iPod. Before we start our lesson, I would like to say a few words about what iCloud (iCloud) is, what it is used for and why it is actually deleted.
iCloud (iCloud) is a service developed by Apple for users from mobile gadgets: smartphones. iPhone and iPad tablet computers, as well as from devices based on Mac and Windows operating systems.
They remove iCloud usually in order to sell their Apple mobile gadget. If you do not delete the account, then the subsequent owner of the smartphone or tablet will be able to access your files.
In addition to cloud storage, this service provides services such as: mail, tool. find iPhone, find my friends. Also, this service will allow you to sync the device library (iPhone from 4s, iPad, iPod) iTunes with cloud storage.
So let’s move on directly to the lesson itself. Also, after describing the deletion process itself, I made a number of very important notes, which I recommend that you familiarize yourself with before deleting your iCloud account.
So that later, after removing iCloud, you will not be excruciatingly painful for the lost data and media files, I recommend following these steps (if you have, in principle, no important files on your mobile gadget running the iOS operating system, you can ignore the instructions below):
- First of all, be sure to save all the images and photos from the photostream (this is the folder where all the photos you take) to other folders, for example, in albums. The photo stream must be empty or contain images you do not need on the device (iPhone from 4s, iPad, iPod), because after removing iCloud (iCloud), all files from this folder will be erased, without the possibility of recovery in the future;
- If you are an iWork user, then all documents that you created in this application, after deleting your iCloud (iCloud) account, will be permanently deleted. So I recommend that you save all important documents to your computer;
- Also, sometimes it happens that after deleting an iCloud (iCloud) account, some SMS messages are deleted. This should not be, however, we recommend that you make a backup copy of your SMS archive before deleting your account. Although, if you do not store important information in SMS messages, then their loss will not be so important;
- I recommend that you do the same with the media library on your mobile device. Make a backup copy of your videos so that after removing iCloud (iCloud), your videos are not lost;
- After deleting, all entries from notebooks and entries from calendars may disappear.
For today I have everything, I really hope that this small, educational material was useful for you and you were able to delete your iCloud (iCloud) account on your gadget (iPhone from 4s, iPad, iPod).
I would be grateful if you would share a link to this lesson on your social media accounts. Also, if you have something to supplement this article, then you can use the commenting form from the social network located below. See you in the next lessons.