How to Remove Contact From iPhone Phone
How to find out which of the iPhone contacts?
Number of contacts in the phone book of iPhone and iPad
- Go to the “Contacts” application of the iOS 7 operating system:
- Press the button for updating the list in the form of a circular arrow in the upper left corner of the screen:
- Scroll the entire list to the very end:
- Pull the list up one more time. the quantity will be displayed right below it:
- Go to the iCloud cloud service website using the link:
How to change the name on your Icloud account?
All about Mac, iPhone, iPad, iOS, macOS and Apple TV.
- Open the Mail app, from the top menu, select Mail, then Settings.
- Go to the Accounts tab and select the desired email account.
- If you want to change your iCloud address information, under Alias, select Custom.
How to View Recently Added Contacts on iPhone?
everything under the inscription Your contacts on the left. In the Sort drop-down list above the contact list, select the Recently Added option (usually selected by default).
How to add a phone number to iPhone?
To do this, follow these steps.
- Go to the “Settings” menu “Passwords and accounts”.
- Click the “Add Account” button.
- Tap your email account and turn on the Contacts option.
- Enter information and password.
- Click Next.
How to hide a contact in the phone book on iPhone?
How to hide contacts in iPhone phone book? Working way!
- The first step in your iPhone settings is to enable iCloud contact sync.
- That’s it, put the phone aside and on the computer go to the iCloud.com website.
- If the data has already been synced, then here we will see all the phonebook numbers of your iPhone.
How to change your phone number on iPhone?
To change “my number” on the iPhone you need to open iOS settings and go to the “Phone” tab, and then to the “My number” section.
Is it possible to hide a contact in the phone book?
Hide a contact
Select Start Chat. Find the user you want to hide. Press and hold his name, and then select Hide contact.
How to change SMS center number on iPhone?
However, if you still need to change the number, do the following:
- Open the Phone app.
- Go to the Keys tab.
- Enter the combination 5005XXXXXXXXXXX # (instead of XXXXXXXXXXX, enter a new number in the international format).
- Click the call button.
How to remove a contact from Siri iPhone ? How to uninstall multiple apps from iPhone?
Go to the path: Settings → General → iPhone Storage (iPad). Wait a few seconds for iOS to load the list of apps with the size they occupy. When the list of applications appears, select the candidate for removal, click on the line with the name, then Uninstall the program.
How to remove my information from Siri?
Deleting Siri History
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings, select Siri & Search, click Siri & Dictation History, then click Delete Siri & Dictation History.
- On Apple Watch, go to Settings, select Siri, click Siri & Dictation History, then click Delete Siri & Dictation History.
How to delete multiple numbers at once on iPhone?
To do this, select the first contact, press Shift, and then click on the last contact. All the entries in the contact book will be highlighted and to delete them you just need to press Del and confirm the deletion. See also: What is the most convenient way to surf the Internet in the evening on iPhone and iPad.
How to remove a phone number from Siri?
How to delete a contact
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app
- Tap the contact you want to delete.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click Delete.
- Click Delete again.
How to delete synced contacts from Google?
Remove synced data from your Google Account
- Follow the link: https://www.google.com/dashboard/ and log in.
- Next, scroll almost to the very bottom and find the item “Google Chrome Synchronization”.
- Of course, you already guessed that you need to click on the link “Stop syncing and delete data from Google servers”
How to delete several contacts in a telegram at once?
To selectively delete multiple contacts in Telegram, use the web version of the messenger: side menu, “Contacts” tab, “Edit” key. In Telegram, the problem with phantom contacts has existed since the summer of last year, and the developers have not made a decision to “once and for all”.
How to Quickly Delete Contact from iPhone?
How to delete contacts from iPhone (on icloud.com)
- Go to icloud.com from your computer.
- Go to the Contacts web app.
- Find the contact you need to delete and click the Edit button.
- Scroll down the page and click the “Remove Contact” button.
- Confirm deletion.
How to Delete All Contacts from SIM Card on iPhone?
It is enough to go to contacts and in the settings select the option “Delete all” or “Delete several” and tick the “All” box. The device will ask. where it will delete from. We choose the option “From a SIM card”. After this, the SIM card memory will be cleared.
How to delete a contact on iPhone. step by step guide
Deleting a contact is one of the necessary actions for a user of any mobile phone. However, even such actions can seem complicated until the device is mastered. In addition, those who have changed their Android phone to an iPhone often note that deleting contacts is more difficult on an Apple device. Here are some instructions for removing unnecessary numbers from iPhone.
Removal with Jailbreak
Jailbreak is an officially supported procedure by Apple to jailbreak an iPhone. At the same time, the use of the device opens up additional opportunities, including those related to the deletion of unnecessary phone numbers. So the device user can use the Erase Contacts chip (the corresponding icon appears on the iPhone display).
Clicking on the icon starts erasing all entries in the phone book. Such actions are usually required infrequently, but are convenient if there is a desire to sell the iPhone in order to purchase a new model.
However, the question of how to quickly delete contacts from the iPhone can be answered like this: by means of the iPhone itself. It’s not worth getting a Jailbreak just to use it to once erase the entire phone book at once.
Manually delete contacts from iPhone
The most common situation is the removal of one more unclaimed number. To complete it, you need:
- go to the “Contacts” menu by tapping the face icon at the bottom of the screen;
- choose what you want to erase;
- click on “Change” in the upper right corner of the screen;
- Scroll down the opened page until the “Delete contact” button appears;
- confirm deletion by tapping on the same button again.
The instruction shows how to delete a contact on iPhone, and works well if you want to erase one number from the list.
How to Delete Multiple Contacts from iPhone
There are times when you need to delete several numbers that have become unnecessary at once, or even completely clear the entire phone book. If the list of numbers is large, it is extremely inconvenient and time-consuming to manually erase each of them: repeating the same manipulations a dozen times is rather tedious. Among the ways to quickly delete contacts from iPhone is commonly referred to as iCloud.
Removing via iCloud
iCloud is Apple’s proprietary cloud storage. If the phone book is attached to it, you can easily remove unnecessary numbers from it. Cloud storage assumes access to files from any device, this should be used by logging in under the same Apple ID on your phone and PC (tablet).
To clear the phone book:
- go to the “Settings” menu;
- choose “iCloud” among them;
- enter your Apple ID and password, then click on “Login”;
- We respond positively to the iPhone’s request to combine the information stored on it with iCloud;
- activate contacts in the cloud storage menu by translating the toggle switch;
- put the iPhone aside and go to iCloud from another device by following the link www.icloud.com and entering the Apple ID and password;
- while holding down the CTRL key, select unnecessary phone numbers, while the selected contacts will appear on the monitor screen on the right;
- click on the gear icon in the lower left corner of the screen;
- in the menu that opens, select “Delete”;
- confirm deletion.
After all the manipulations done, it will be possible to watch how unnecessary numbers alternately disappear from the iPhone phone book.
How to Delete All Contacts from iPhone
You can completely clear the phone book on the iPhone using iTunes. This requires:
- connect iPhone to computer via USB and exit to iTunes;
- after recognizing the iPhone, an icon representing it will appear on which you need to click;
- select the “Settings” menu, and in it. “Information”;
- check the box “Synchronize contacts with” by choosing from the offered options Outlook or Windows Contacts; mark with marker “All contacts”;
- at the bottom of the page, select “Add-ons” and tick the “Contacts” checkbox, and then synchronize the phone book in iPhone and PC.
The essence of the action is that the contents of the PC phone book replaces the iPhone phone book. If no contact information was stored on the PC, such information on the phone will be completely cleared. But if it was not only in the iPhone, but also stored in the PC, you can restore the phone book in the phone in case of accidental erasure or purchase of a new gadget.
How to Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone Phone
Restoring the phone book is possible all through the same iTunes and iCloud. By syncing your contact list across devices, you can easily restore it to your phone. Henceforth, in case of changing the phone, it is recommended to store files in the cloud storage or use the iTunes application to store files, through which, in addition to viewing and listening to media files, you can synchronize devices.
So, the question of how to delete a contact on iPhone suggests different answers. In any specific situation, the iPhone user always has a simple way in stock to quickly remove unnecessary information or, conversely, restore lost information.
If you have any questions. let us know Ask a question
Removing one contact
All the same, it is worth starting with standard methods, so to speak, without wisdom. As a matter of fact, I will not describe anything especially, I will give a rather short instruction.
Just in case, I added screenshots, they will definitely help you navigate and do everything right.
We go into the standard “Contacts” application and choose any name.
In the upper right corner, click on change. Scroll the screen to the end. click delete.
That’s all! Agree, it’s very simple. However, if you have not a small number of phone numbers in your notebook, and you need to get rid of all at once, then read on!
How to Delete Contacts from iPhone in Various Ways
Hello! Even such a simple operation as deleting contacts from the phone book on iPhone can still provoke some questions and cause certain difficulties. No, it is quite easy to get rid of one number. it can be done using standard telephone means. I chose. deleted. Elementary!
But what if you want to remove all phone numbers at once? Or make a selective deletion (for example, remove 50 from 100)? Choosing and washing one at a time is a very long time, tedious, boring, and in general it will quickly get bored. Is there a solution to this problem? Of course! In this article I will tell and show you how to do all these operations in almost two clicks.!
Intrigued? Whether there will still be 🙂 Let’s go!
Erase All Notebook on iPhone Completely
You can delete contacts completely and completely by performing a full reset (how to do it?). that is, erase all content and settings. Yes, not only they will be “destroyed”, but absolutely all information. A fairly radical way to solve the problem, but it has a right to exist.
If the rest of the information still needs to be saved, then you will either have to select and “filter out” each phone number separately (a rather laborious task), or use the method described below.
How to Delete Multiple Contacts at the Same Time from iPhone?
A free program that allows you to do almost all possible operations with the phone book on the iPhone. Including:
- Creating groups.
- Selecting contacts (for example, duplicates) and then deleting them.
- Sorts numbers in the phone book by various attributes (company, e-mail, address).
Important! After installation, you will be asked to provide access to the application to the phone book, of course, for correct operation, be sure to click “allow”.
I would like to note such a moment. all the methods for deleting contacts on iPhone described in the article are suitable for any model. It doesn’t matter what you have in your hands. the “starter” iPhone 4 (s), 5 (s), 6 (plus) or the “advanced” iPhone XS. These operations are valid for any of them.
Finally, a little advice, if contacts are not deleted (or rather, they immediately reappear after deleting), this means that you have enabled synchronization (saving backups) in the iCloud cloud storage. What to do? You just need to turn off sync. Believe me, there is nothing complicated in this. here is the most detailed instruction (with pictures, blackjack and. everything that is supposed to be)!
How to delete all contacts on iPhone at once?
There are several ways to clear the phone book on iPhone. The most famous one involves the use of the iTunes media combine. Here’s how to remove all contacts:
Connect your device to PC with USB cable and open iTunes.
Click on the “iPhone” button.
In the “Settings” menu, select the “Information” section.
Check the box next to “Synchronize contacts with” and in the drop-down menu select any option: “Windows Contacts” or “Outlook”. Make sure there is a dot next to “All Contacts”.
Scroll down to the “Add-ons” block and put a tick in front of “Contacts”.
Start the synchronization process. click “Apply”.
As the sync progresses, iTunes will replace the contents of the iPhone phonebook with the information stored on your computer. If there is no file of the corresponding format on the PC, it is obvious that the directory will be empty.
There is a faster way to delete all contacts from iPhone. reset the device completely. To do this, you need to go along the path “Settings”. “General”. “Reset” and select the option “Erase content and settings”.
How to Delete Contacts from iPhone Manually?
Manual removal of numbers involves the following actions:
Go to the “Contacts” application on your iPhone and select the contact you want to delete.
Click on the “Change” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Scroll down to the bottom of the next screen. there you will find the “Delete contact” button.
You also need it. Click on it.
Confirm that you want to say goodbye to the contact. click “Delete contact” again.
This deletion method is suitable when you want to erase a single number. If you need to clear the directory completely, deleting contacts one by one will take a lot of time. To accomplish this task, it is better to use special software.
How to Delete Numbers from Jailbreak iPhone?
The owner of a jailbroken iPhone has more options to delete contacts from a mobile device. He, for example, can use a tweak called Erase Contacts. The tweak is available in the BigBoss repository and is completely free. After installing the application, the following icon appears on the iPhone screen:
Just click on the Erase Contacts icon and confirm the operation. all contacts from the phone book will be deleted.
There is another way. connect the jailbroken device to a PC and erase contacts through one of the file managers (say, iTools or iFile). In the file system, the telephone directory is stored at privatevarmobileLibraryAddressBook. If the iPhone is not jailbroken, this method will not work. in the “Custom System” section, you simply cannot find the “Private” folder.
How to Delete Contacts from iPhone?
Deleting contacts directly from iPhone one at a time is no longer easy. it is completely impossible to erase them in groups. The iOS developers have made every effort so that users have to puzzle over how to remove numbers. Now many methods are known. the article is devoted to them.
A user who just switched from Android to iPhone will probably be surprised at how complicated and confusing the procedure for deleting a number on an Apple device is. On an Android smartphone, you can simply bring up the contact’s context menu and click Delete. On the iPhone, there is neither a context menu, nor a delete key, which would be in a prominent place. The owner of the gadget will have to crawl through the number book to find the necessary button.
We’ll make it easy for a novice user and show you how to erase a contact right on iPhone. In addition, we will describe methods of mass deletion of numbers that require the use of special software.
How to quickly delete multiple contacts at once via iCloud?
If you need to delete several contacts at once (but not the entire phone book), you should turn to the iCloud cloud. For the method to work, you must be sure to log in under the same Apple ID on your PC and iPhone.
Let’s describe the entire procedure for deleting numbers via iCloud from beginning to end:
In the “Settings” iPhone, select the section “iCloud”.
Enter your Apple ID and password in the fields provided. Then click “Login”.
iPhone asks if you want to merge information on the device with data stored in iCloud. Select the “Combine” option.
Switch the “Contacts” toggle switch to active state.
After that, you can put your iPhone aside.
Log in from your PC to www.icloud.com and enter your Apple ID / password.
Hold down CTRL on the keyboard and select the contacts you want to erase.
The selected contacts will appear in the list on the right side of the screen.
Click on the small gear in the lower left corner.
In the menu that appears, select the “Delete” option.
Confirm that you really want to erase the number. click “Delete”.
Wait a few seconds, and you will see how the contacts you deleted via iCloud will disappear in turn from the phone book.
There are tons of ways to delete contacts from iPhone. It is necessary to choose a specific method based on the goal. If a user thinks that a number of useless numbers are cluttering his phone book, he is able to erase several entries at once via iCloud. To delete one number, there is no need to contact iCloud. you can perform this operation right on the device. If the user prepares the gadget for sale and wants to erase all contacts, he will have to choose one of two options. use the iTunes media combine or simply perform a complete reset of the gadget through the “Settings”.
How to remove contact from messenger on iPhone?
Go to the Manage Contact Synchronization page. Click Delete All Contacts.
How to remove messenger from iPhone ? How to block a user in the messenger?
- On the Chats tab, open the conversation with the person you want to block.
- Click on his name at the top of the conversation.
- Scroll down and select Block.
- Click Block in Messenger Block.
How to log out on the phone?
To sign out on another computer, phone, or tablet:
- Open Security & Login Settings.
- Go to Where you’re signed in from. Sometimes you have to tap to see all the sessions you’re signed in.
- Find the session you want to end. Click. and then Exit.
How to untie iPhone from ?
Click the icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Tap Settings & Privacy and then Settings. Click Your info on in the left column.
To uninstall an app from an iPhone or iPad:
- Press and hold the app picture.
- Tap x.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
How to remove a user from the messenger?
- On the Chats tab, click on your profile photo in the upper left corner.
- Scroll down and tap Change account.
- Swipe left on the account you want to delete.
- Click the icon and select Delete.
How to unlink messenger from ?
How to sign out of the Messenger app from the website
Go to the Security & Sign In section, then find the Where You Are Signed In section Find the Messenger session you want to sign out of, click the three dots on the right, then click Sign Out
How to delete a conversation in a messenger from another person?
- Open your Messenger conversation.
- Hover over the message you want to remove and click . and then. Delete.
- Select Remove from yourself or Remove from everyone.
- Click Remove.
To delete the phone book before selling the device, it is best to perform a hard reset. This will also erase all photos and videos, SMS messages. In the main settings section, go to the “Reset” section and activate “Erase content and settings”.
Agree to the warning and personal data will be deleted.
You can quickly delete all contacts from iPhone by synchronizing your smartphone with iTunes. Install it on your computer, connect the phone to the PC with a cable. How to Delete All Contacts from iPhone in iTunes:
- On the left you need to find and click on the phone icon.
- Open the subsection “Information”.
- Check the box next to “Synchronize contacts”.
- In the drop-down list next to it, select one of the phonebook options. it must be empty. If you have not previously saved entries in Windows Contacts on your computer, set this value.
- Scroll to the “Add-ons” block and mark “Contacts” to erase all data on phone numbers.
- Click “Apply”.
Synchronization will start, iTunes will find the phonebook on your iPhone and replace it with an empty one from your computer. As a result, all contacts on iPhone will be cleared.
If you’ve accidentally erased phone numbers, iTunes can help you recover them. How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone: launch iTunes, connect your phone. In the program, click on the smartphone icon, open the “Browse” tab and start the “Restore from a copy” function. Indicate a copy for the required date and wait a couple of minutes, all contact details will be returned to the phone.
Apple’s cloud stores only your data for which you have given permission. Synchronization with the server occurs while recharging the device connected to the Wi-Fi network. Before deleting all contacts from iCloud, check the service parameters: in the main settings menu, find and click on iCloud, enter the Apple ID login and password. We confirm that you want to combine the data. Check that the item “Contacts” has been activated.
If iCloud has already been set up correctly, skip to the next step. Go to https://www.icloud.com/ and sign in to your account. Select the item “Contacts”. a list of entries from the phone will appear. Select the ones you want to erase with the mouse by holding down Ctrl on the keyboard. The selected stitches will turn blue and the people icons will appear on the right side of the screen. In the bottom left corner, click on the gear, in the submenu, select “Delete”. The data will disappear from iCloud, with a slight delay, the list will be cleared and the list on the phone.
For devices with Jailbreak
Owners of jailbroken devices get a little more control over their entire smartphone. To delete contact records, use additional applications on iPhone:
- Erase Contacts. completely deletes the phone book, just run the utility and confirm the action.
- File manager iFiles or iTools. in the “private” section, find the “AdressBook” folder and delete files with the sqlitedb extension from it.
Through the menu of iPhone 4S, 5S, 6 or other version, you can delete contact numbers one by one. You cannot restore a deleted contact via your phone. To manually erase data:
- Go to the phone book.
- Click on the entry to be removed, a full entry card will appear.
- In the upper right corner, click “Change”.
- To delete one of a person’s phone numbers, click on the red circle next to it. the field will disappear.
- To completely erase an entry, scroll down the list and click “Delete contact“.
After confirming the action, the selected entry will disappear from the smartphone’s memory. You can return it only by synchronizing the phone book with iTunes, if a copy of the data was previously created there. To delete multiple contacts using this method, you will have to manually erase each entry separately.
How to delete one or all contacts from iPhone
By Anastasia Posted on September 28, 2017 Updated on October 11, 2017
Using standard iOS tools, you can only delete contacts one at a time, and even this function is not easy to find. It is generally impossible to clear the entire phone book through the device menu at once. We figured out how to delete contacts from iPhone. you need iTunes or iCloud cloud storage. Owners of jailbroken smartphones can also use third-party file managers.
Clearing your iPhone phonebook is easy. The fastest way to delete individual entries from it is manually through the device menu; it is convenient to remove several pieces through iCloud. If you decide to erase all data completely, sync the gadget with iTunes or reset its content. In order not to mistakenly lose the necessary data, do not forget to first create a backup copy of the device, then it will not be difficult to restore any information.
How to uninstall an app from an iPhone?
Remove unnecessary applications through “Settings
You can remove programs through the built-in Settings application only from those gadgets on which iOS version is installed above 5.0 (inclusive). This method is more informative. users can see how much memory a particular program occupies, and it is on this that they base the decision on the advisability of deleting.
To completely remove the program through the “Settings”, proceed as follows:
Follow the path “Settings”. “General”. “Statistics”, and you will see a list of programs installed on the gadget. Initially, only the most “weighty” applications will be shown. if you want to view the full list, click on the “Show all programs” button.
On the right you can see the weight of the application.
Select an unnecessary application, click on its icon and on the next page, click on the “Uninstall program” button. Then confirm the deletion in the window that appears.
This completes the removal procedure.
Can I Erase Game Data on iPhone?
Progress in games from the AppStore is linked to an account, so if a user wants to start the game over, he has two options:
- Create a new account on initial launch of the app.
- Delete game achievements via iCloud. To do this, on the device you need to go along the path “Settings”. “iCloud”. “Storage and copies”. “Storage” and switch the toggle switch opposite the application name to “OFF.”.
It is after deleting game data from iCloud that the user can be sure that he erased the application completely.
Removing programs from the desktop
Removing games and applications from the desktop (this method is also called the 5-touch method) is the simplest option. Follow these instructions:
Press the “Home” button to return to the desktop.
Touch the icon of the application you would like to delete with your finger and hold for 2-3 seconds until all the icons begin to shake. Then you can remove your finger.
You will see “crosses” appear in the upper left corners of the icons.
Click on the “cross”. the iPhone will ask for confirmation of the delete operation and warn that all data stored in the program will be erased.
Click “Delete” and the icon will disappear from the desktop. this means that the program has been removed from the iPhone.
Press the “Home” button again so that the icons stop “shaking” and you can again fully use the gadget.
It is impossible to delete any standard applications from iPhone.
Applications are not deleted: what is the reason?
If the icons “tremble” after a long press, but the cross in the upper corner does not appear, this means that the settings are prohibited from removing programs. You can remove this prohibition like this:
Follow the path “Settings”. “General”. “Restrictions”.
Enter the security password (the same one that you always enter when unlocking the gadget). Be careful: there are only two attempts!
Switch the toggle switch opposite to “Remove Programs” to the active position.
Then you can uninstall applications as usual.
How to completely uninstall apps via iTunes?
You can also erase applications from the iPhone through iTunes, albeit not the most convenient and fastest way. You need to act like this:
Connect the gadget to a PC via a USB cable or Wi-Fi and launch iTunes.
Select the connected device in the sidebar on the left. If there is no panel, you can call it by pressing CTRLS.
On the device control screen, select the “Programs” tab.
You can delete it in one of two ways. First way: find the unnecessary program in the list and click “Remove”.
The second way: scroll through the home screens, select the one on which the unnecessary application is located, and double-click on the screen with the left mouse button. Then just click on the “cross” located above the unnecessary application.
Click “Apply” and after syncing the program will be removed from iPhone.
An important advantage available to Apple technology owners is that even after deleting from the iPhone, any application can be restored, because the programs are not tied to a specific device, but to an iTunes account. Users of paid software don’t need to worry: they won’t have to pay again for re-downloading a remote application.
You can delete your profile temporarily or permanently.
If you no longer want to use the old information, just do not go in and do not restore your account for a year. It will be automatically deleted from the resource database, while users will no longer see your page data already at the moment you deleted it (access is hidden for other users).
To understand how to delete your page in VK via phone, let’s analyze the same process on a computer, that is, on the desktop version of the site. Removal in a smartphone will be identical, only the interface will change slightly.
Follow the instructions below:
- Log in to the VK system under the name whose profile you want to delete.
- Go to settings right after login. For this there is a button “My settings” on the left.
- On the “General” tab at the bottom there will be an inscription “You can delete your page”. You need to click on her last words.
What is Whatsapp and how to register in it?
- Next, the system will ask you to indicate the reason for the deletion. This will not affect your data in any way and the developers need it only in order to create statistics on the reasons why users leave. You can also tell your friends about the reason for leaving. Information, if desired, can be posted on your wall (if you put a tick next to the inscription “Tell friends”). This way, others can still see information about your page. If you do not post the reasons for the deletion, all profile data will be blocked. At the end, click on the “Delete page” button.
The page you deactivated will look like this.
As for how this process occurs on a mobile device, the principle of operation is the same. first you need to go to the settings, and then at the bottom click on the inscription “delete your page”.
After that, it remains to indicate the reason for the deletion and click on the “Delete” button. All this is clearly shown in the figure below.
How to delete a page in Contact (VK) from your phone: An easy way
How to delete a page in from your phone if you no longer want to use this social network or intend to create a new account?
The resource developers have provided for the possibility of users deleting their accounts. Also, at the beginning of 2016, it became possible to delete directly from mobile user devices.
Descriptions of popular social networks and messengers
Today, the function of deleting a profile will not only allow you to leave the social network for a while, but also provide for the protection of your data from intruders. In the event of a hacked account, you can always quickly delete the page, thus blocking access to data.
What antivirus software does your smartphone need??
Delete phone number
If you decide to permanently delete your page from this social network or just create a new one, deactivating your profile alone will not be enough. Your mobile number will still be linked to the page, so you cannot link a new page to it.
To unbind a phone number, use the following instructions:
- Go to profile settings;
- Go to the “Alerts” tab;
- Send the code to the linked number using a special key. Enter the code in the text box that appears to confirm the operation. The number is unlinked automatically. Your mobile will no longer receive notifications from the site. Also, you will no longer be able to log into your account using this number (in this case, you should use your email address).
Your mobile will no longer receive notifications from the site. Also, you will no longer be able to log into your account using this number (in this case, you should use your email address).
You need to disable the number even before you deleted your page.
Any user of the network can always restore a previously deleted page (within one year from the date of deletion).
Follow the instructions:
- Log in with the name of the account you want to restore;
- Next, you will be taken to a page that will indicate that the page has been removed. The range of time for which you can restore your account will also be indicated;
- Press the restore key as shown in the picture below. All your profile data will be restored automatically, and you will be immediately redirected to your page.
How to register a new account in VK?