How to Recover Correspondence in Vatsap On Android
Why restore correspondence in vatsap after deletion?
The vast majority of smartphone users working on the basis of the Android operating system use instant messengers. Some of the most popular are WhatsApp, VK, Viber, Facebook, Twitter. But people who actively use these applications often encounter bugs and problems in the systems, because of which the desire to continue communicating in this social network is noticeably reduced. In “whatsapp”, for example, users are faced with the problem of returning chats after removal. Erasing a message or a whole conversation is very simple and sometimes people can do it by accident. But how then to restore correspondence in Votsap after removal on Android? There are several methods for solving this issue that will be described in this article.
The return of correspondence is possible only if no more than a week has passed after deleting the chat. And if it was made later and no backups were made to the chat on its own, then the user will not be able to do anything.
Recovering correspondence after deletion in the application
- Restoring a conversation that has been completed recently.
To return your messages to another user that have been deleted less than 7 days ago, You can make a cunning fraud. Erase whatsapp in the programs, and then install it again through Google Play. In this way, the messenger backs up the data and transfers it to the phone.
Return chat that was deleted more than a week ago.
But is it possible to restore old correspondence? Of course, this process will be much more complicated than the previous one and will take much more time, but it is feasible. In order to start recovery, you need to do the following:
- Go to the folder of your smartphone, where vosap saves all documents and user data. Usually this is the following path: / sdcard / WhatsApp / Databases;
Find file “Msgstore.Db.Crypt12” (this file is the last backup saved in whatsapp, and recovery is taking place from it);
After completing the steps, uninstall and reinstall the program on the phone. At the time of installing the messenger, there will be a proposal to restore the discovered copy of messages. Thus, the user on the Android phone will have the opportunity to restore the correspondence in Vatsap after the removal of the program, as he wanted.
Return chat if memory card was cleared
But what if, after a complete cleaning or a breakdown of the SD card, the chats in the messenger also disappeared? A way of recovery in this situation also exists, but to do this, you will need a computer and sleight of hand. Just follow these steps:
- Connect the smartphone to the PC;
- Open the Hetman Partition Recovery program and use it to scan the card and the phone itself;
- Find the way: / sdcard / WhatsApp / Databases, which will contain all extensions containing the history of correspondence;
After reinstalling the messenger, all messages will be available to you. You will no longer have to puzzle over how to recover deleted messages on WhatsApp on Android if the card is formatted.
Transfer messages from one phone to another
If you bought a new phone and want to move all the chats to it, then stick to the list of actions:
- Go to the folder called “/ Sdcard / WhatsApp / Databases” on the phone from which you want to transfer everything;
- Transfer the entire contents of the folder to a new smartphone using a computer and a USB cable;
- When you install WhatsApp, the phone will detect the necessary files and offer to restore them.
This method is effective and very simple if you want to bring all the conversations from your old phone to a new gadget.
Recover Photos, Audio, or Deleted from WhatsApp
All documents, be it image, or audio format, saved on the SD card in the “Media” folder. Even if you remove them from the conversation or erase the chat itself, they will still be in the folder on the memory card.
To return all documents, do the following:
- Connect the phone to the computer using a USB cable;
- Open “Hetman Partition Recovery” and start scanning the memory card;
- Go to folder / sdcard / WhatsApp / Media;
Thus, all types of information will be restored and you will no longer have to figure out how to recover deleted messages in WhatsApp on Android. The main thing. Do not delete backups and all saved files in the “WhatsApp” folder, otherwise, nothing will be restored.
How to restore correspondence and deleted messages in Vatsap: give instructions for iPhone and Android phones, tell you how to return data and make backups. WhatsApp is one of the most popular applications with which more than 100 million users around the world communicate. For many smartphone owners, a very long message history. This article will tell you a secret how to restore correspondence or deleted messages to Vatsap and quickly return lost information :-).
How to recover deleted chat in Whatsapp on Android
Every day, the program automatically creates backups on your mobile device. A special folder where the message history is stored is located on the microSD card or the internal memory of the smartphone.
So, to restore the deleted correspondence in Whatsapp (Vatsap) on Android. You will need to remove the program and reinstall it on the phone. During installation, the application will offer to restore the message history. Remember that too old backups, unfortunately, cannot be returned.
It’s important to know! Alas, on OS Android you can recover messages only in the last week, if you deleted them even a few days later and did not make a backup, we inform you that it is lost forever.
If the words and emotions of the interlocutor conveyed using the text are very important to you, create a backup of the messages. That’s not difficult :-). In the application, correspondence is saved using the “Chat Backup”, Which can be found in the”Settings”. That’s it, now you can not worry about valuable information, it will be safely stored in the memory of your mobile device.
How to back up to Google Drive
1. Open WhatsApp, go to Menu, then Settings
2. Go to chats and see the section “Chat backup”
3. Set up this function. You must have a google account (if you do not have an account, click on “Add account” when prompted)
4. Choose the frequency of backup to your taste
Is it possible to restore correspondence in Whatsapp? When reinstalling the application, the “Restore” button will appear, click on it and all your chats will go to the new device.
Watch the instruction:
How to restore correspondence in Vatsap on iPhone
It is very simple to restore correspondence in votsap after deleting on an iPhone, this is done using a data backup. All iPhone owners can use the backup function in WhatsApp iCloud, with which it is easy to save the necessary information and return the message history:
- The data transferred to the interlocutor (text, images) will be stored in your iCloud account.
- You can create a backup at any time: at lunch, on the subway, on a boring couple. You will need to go to “Chat settings”And click”Create copy”.
So if a failure occurs. You need to restore the iPhone from a backup. The official website of the American company describes in detail how to protect important data. As practice shows, it is better to use the special iCloud service, which allows you to automatically save all information.
- Go to your phone settings. Then in iCloud.
2. Click iCloud and go to your account. Before that, you need to make sure that it is turned on and whether there is access to the program.
3. Everything works, there is access. We go into the application and follow the steps: Settings. Chats and calls. Copy
4. You can enable auto save 5. To restore the correspondence, you need to reinstall Whatsapp, and during the installation, click “Restore from copy”
Also look in the message archive:
Are messages and images stored on remote servers?
Many are interested in whether correspondence is stored on the remote servers of the company that invented and released the application. Unfortunately, no data is stored on the servers, because every month users send billions of messages. That’s why more often save information on your mobile device, create backups and be calm :-).
Now you know how to save correspondence on different mobile devices. You will never lose the kind words written by your girlfriend or a declaration of love from a guy (now it’s easier for many to express sincere feelings with the help of a text, this is normal ;-)).
Our resource is dedicated to the popular application: it contains the most relevant and useful information for users who want to communicate without restrictions.
You write, “Unfortunately, the data is not stored on the servers, because every month users send billions of messages.” But what about the law of Spring? After all, it must be respected regardless of the number of messages! Reply