How to Record iPhone 7 Screen Video
Screen video recording using iOS
Starting with iOS 11, a built-in function for recording screen video appeared on the iPhone and iPad, however, a novice owner of an Apple device may not even notice it.
To enable the function, use the following steps (remember, you must have iOS version 11 or higher).
How To Screen Record on iPhone 7 [EASY]
- Go to Settings and open the “Control Center”.
- Click “Customize Controls”.
- Pay attention to the list ” controls”, there you will see the item “Screen recording”. Click the plus sign to the left of it.
- Exit the settings (press the “Home” button) and drag the bottom of the screen: in the control point you will see a new button for screen recording.
By default, pressing the screen recording button starts recording the screen of the device without sound. However, if you use a strong press (or long press on iPhone and iPad without Force Touch support), a menu will open as in the screenshot, in which you can enable sound recording from the device’s microphone.
After the end of the recording (performed by pressing the record button again), the video file is saved in.mp4 format, 50 frames per second and stereo sound (at least on my iPhone this is the case).
Below is a video instruction on using the function, if something remains incomprehensible after reading this method.
For some reason, the video recorded in the settings was out of sync with the sound (accelerated), so I had to slow it down. I assume that these are some features of the codec that could not be successfully digested in my video editor.
How to Record iPhone and iPad Screen Video on Windows 10, 8 and Windows 7
Note: to use the method, both the iPhone (iPad) and the computer must be connected to the same network, it does not matter via Wi-Fi or using a wired connection.
If necessary, you can record video from the screen of your iOS device from a Windows computer or laptop, but this will require third-party software that allows you to receive broadcast via AirPlay.
I recommend using the free program LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver, which can be downloaded from the official website http://eu.lonelyscreen.com/download.html (after installing the program, you will see a request to allow it to access public and private networks, you should allow it).
- Launch LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver.
- On your iPhone or iPad connected to the same network as the computer, go to the control point (swipe from bottom to top) and click “Screen Repeat”.
- The list will show the available devices that can broadcast the image via AirPlay, select LonelyScreen.
- The iOS screen will be displayed on the computer in the program window.
After that, you can record video with the built-in Windows 10 screen recording tools (by default, you can call the recording panel with the WinG keyboard shortcut) or using third-party programs (see Best programs for recording video from a computer or laptop screen).
3 Ways to Record iPhone and iPad Screen Video
If you need to record a video from the screen of your iOS device, there are several ways to do this. And one of them, recording video from the iPhone and iPad screen (including with sound) on the device itself (without the need to use third-party programs) appeared quite recently: in iOS 11 there was a built-in function for this. However, in earlier versions, recording is also possible.
This manual describes in detail how to record video from the iPhone (iPad) screen in three different ways: using the built-in recording function, as well as from a Mac computer and from a PC or laptop with Windows (i.e. the device is connected to a computer and already on it records what is happening on the screen).
Screen Recorder in QuickTime on MacOS
If you own a Mac computer, you can use the built-in QuickTime Player to record video from your iPhone or iPad.
- Connect your phone or tablet with a cable to your MacBook or iMac, if necessary, allow access to the device (answer the request “Trust this computer?”).
- Launch QuickTime Player on your Mac (you can use Spotlight search for this), and then, from the program menu, choose File. New Video.
- By default, webcam recording will open, but you can switch the recording to the mobile device screen by clicking on the small arrow next to the record button and selecting your device. There you can also select the sound source (microphone on iPhone or Mac).
- Click the record button to start recording your screen. To stop, press the “Stop” button.
When you finish recording your screen, choose File> Save from the QuickTime Player main menu. By the way, in QuickTime Player you can also record Mac screen, for more details: Record Mac OS screen video in QuickTime Player.
Distribution of new, sometimes interesting and useful materials from the remontka.pro website. No ads and free computer help for subscribers from the author. Other subscription methods (VK, Odnoklassniki, Telegram. Youtube, Yandex.Dzen)
How many minutes can you record? Recorded the screen for 1 hour 50 minutes, and the recording did not come.
I don’t know for sure, but Google suggests that someone wrote down for two hours, i.e. most likely rests on the availability of free space on the device (sort of like 1 GB for 4-6 minutes, depending on the resolution)
Hello! I am making a screen recording with sound. Everything is preserved. Then I want to send via WhatsApp, telegram or email. it is sent without sound. Tell me, what is this problem and how to solve it? thank!
Identical problem. It would be interesting to understand why this is happening.
Thank you very much! I used to look and did not understand how people do this, but now I understand Thank you!
Very cool site, helped me figure out everything that interested me, explained everything verbatim, thanks!)
Video is recorded, but sound is not recorded. What to do?
Dear admin, thanks for the useful info! Tell me which iPhone model is the article talking about? I would like to know which iPhone writes stereo sound.
I tested it all on an old iPhone 6 Plus. There were definitely two audio tracks, but now I can’t say for sure whether they are different or not (in my opinion, yes).
Can Track iPhone Screen Recording,
If I record?
Didn’t quite understand your question.
Good day. As soon as I turn on Sound Recording, the sound in the video is muffled (very much to barely audible). During playback, noise and sounds from the outside are heard, and the sound from the video is almost inaudible. What could be the problem?
Do you want to record a video with sound that is playing on your phone right now? He can’t do that. And when you turn on the sound recording, he writes from the microphone and the playback sound mutes, and what appears on the recording is what “got” into the microphone.
In general, it’s not easier to download a finished video somewhere without recording from the screen?
Hello. On this program from the iPhone The maximum video recording time is 2 minutes. Why is that? I would like to record a video up to 20 minutes long.
Perhaps these methods and computer recording will work? https://remontka.pro/mirror-iphone-screen-pc-mac/
Thank you very much, otherwise you will look at these paid applications, plus everything with their cosmic-ebical prices.
Thank you for such people
Cool, thanks for the tips, in general I really like your portal, everything you need and to the point.
Reflector application for recording video from the screen of Iphone and Mac
You can also record video from the iPhone screen using third-party applications. One of them is Reflector. Immediately, we note that this utility is available on the two most popular desktop platforms. Windows and OS X. and has a free version with some restrictions.
Simply put, Reflector emits an AirPlay receiver. And thanks to the function “Replay”, users can display on the computer screen everything that happens on the iPhone. Also, the app has a recording function.
Separately, it should be noted that Reflector does not have its own main window. After launch, users can make some settings related to the quality of the resulting image, if necessary, set a password when connecting, etc.
How to record video from the screen Iphone with sound using built-in programs. step by step instructions
Capturing video from the Iphone screen will help you create a screencast of the gameplay, video instructions or perform other tasks related to capturing what is happening on the display.
Previously, screen recording was only possible with a jailbreak, but now users can launch a screencast using built-in iPhone functions, third-party apps from the App Store, or from their Windows computer, MAC OS.
- To do this, you need to open the iPhone settings and go to the “Control Center” section. Recall, “Control Center” is a menu that opens with a swipe from the bottom edge of the screen. There you can adjust the screen brightness, as well as other commonly used iPhone functions.
- After you have opened the section with the settings of the “Control Center”, you need to go to the subsection “Customize controls”.
- This will take you to a menu where you can customize which items will be available in the Control Center. Here you can add and remove items, as well as change their order. In order to be able to enable iPhone screen recording, you need to add an item “Screen Recording”.
- Now you can enable screen recording on iPhone. To do this, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center. Then click on the screen recording button, which looks like a dot and a circle. As a result, a countdown will appear inside the button, and then the button will turn red, signaling that screen recording has already begun. To stop recording, return to the “Control Center” and press this button again.
- Also, when you turn on screen recording, you can open a menu with additional settings. To do this, you need to press the record button and hold it down for a while. As a result, a menu will appear on the screen in which you can enable sound recording from the microphone.
- After stopping recording, the resulting clips can be found in the “Photos” application in the “Videos” album. Using the “Share” button, you can send these videos from the “Photos” application to the cloud storage or by email. You can also connect your iPhone to your computer and upload videos directly, they will be in the same folder as your photos.
Vidyo. application for capturing video from the Iphone screen
With the Vidyo app, you can record MOV videos from your iPhone and iPad at up to 30 frames per second. The utility supports work in any application and allows you to simultaneously record sound from a microphone.
The main difference between Vidyo and its counterparts is that the program works on devices without jailbreak. According to the developer, during recording, it has almost no effect on the performance of the gadget.
In addition to recording from the iPhone and iPad screens, the application allows post-processing of the material. The user can add his own sound track, import audio recordings or videos from the library, record his own comments from the microphone. Unique trimming function allows you to accurately adjust the soundtrack.
Vidyo app. for recording for
For the ability to record screencasts on the iPhone and iPad, you will have to pay 300 rubles. That kind of money was appreciated by the developer of an application that is compatible with any devices on iOS 9.
How to record video from the Iphone screen. instructions for beginners
Recording video from the Iphone screen. basic methods and third-party programs
How to Record Iphone Screen Video with Sound? This question is very often interested in the newly-minted owners of new models Iphone 5s 6 7 8 X. In today’s article I will tell you about various ways to record video from the Iphone screen with and without sound using standard programs and third-party applications.
The best software for capturing video Iphone
In the process of working with Iphone phones, it becomes necessary to record what is happening on the screen. This could be home screen actions, letplays, app settings, or an important broadcast. This requires specialized software that you just can’t find. Now I will tell you about the best apps for capturing video from the Iphone screen.
iTools. Screen Recorder Iphone
In the absence of a connection to a wireless network, owners of computers based on the Windows operating system can use the third method. In this case, you need an iPhone, cable and iTools app.
iTools is a fairly popular utility from Asian developers. The app is an alternative to Apple’s iTunes media combine.
But unlike the program from Apple, iTools has wider functionality. For example, it allows you to record screencasts from iPhone and iPad.
Reflector 2 Instruction
Also a paid program with a trial, when all captured videos will have a watermark. Video quality is average, and the free period is limited to 7 days at a cost of 14.99.
- Download Reflector 2 (Mac / Windows).
- Launch the downloaded shell and click “Try Reflector 2”, if you need to use the free version.
- Then we use the iPad (iPhone), where you should go to the “Control Center” and find “AirPlay”. The name of the PC should be displayed here in the list of devices.
- The screen broadcast will appear immediately after activating “Video Replay”.
- We press the button with the name “Record” located at the top right.
Another option for recording images from iPad and iPhone screens. but is able to show itself well only when buying.
Completely free utility available to every owner of Apple gadgets. But it’s difficult to talk about quality here, so this option is definitely not suitable for the gameplay. All captured videos will be automatically moved to the document folder.
- Load a file manager called iTools.
- Connect iPad (iPhone) to PC via USB and launch iTools.
- Next, open the “Tools” tab.
- There is a button here called “Live Desktop”.
- A window will be loaded, where there will be a corresponding button by recording.
Simple and affordable method, but not distinguished by special quality.
How to record video from iPad and iPhone screen
Some users wonder how to record video directly from iPad and iPhone screen. If earlier to solve such a problem it was required to jailbreak Apple gadgets, today there are several options for recording video from the screen without this procedure. Popular methods include:
- Reflector 2,
All of these methods work without jailbreak, so now let’s look at the step-by-step steps for each of them.
This option is slightly worse than the previous one, because it can offer a lower quality video. At the same time, the program is free for only a week and this version cannot offer built-in video recording functionality. If you use the free version, there will be a watermark on the bottom right, and the purchase will cost 14.99.
- Loading AirServer (Mac / Windows).
- We launch the downloaded program and to use the test period without payment for 7 days there is a “Try” button.
- Then we move on to the “Apple” gadget to the “Control Center”, where there will be “AirPlay”. Here, in the list of possible devices, the name of the PC will be located.
- As soon as “Replay” is activated, AirServer will start broadcasting the screen of the mobile device.
- We use ODS. Fraps or CamStudio for recording, because the shell in the free modification has no built-in utilities.
This is an alternative option for capturing images from iPad and iPhone. slightly more demanding.
QuickTime is the best option for recording high-quality video footage. It is this program that is free for the Mac owner. will allow you to receive the highest quality pictures from iPad and iPhone.
- We connect the gadget to the Mac. using the USB cable.
- Downloading QuickTime.
- Go to the “File” menu and select the “New entry” item.
- The program interface to the left of the recording start button provides the ability to select devices. Click on the checkbox and look for a mobile gadget. There will also be an opportunity to determine the source of the sound recording.
- We start recording by pressing the corresponding button.
Everything is simple and will require only 5 steps, and as a result, you will get a high-quality video from the iPad and iPhone screen.
Conclusions on recording video from the iPad or iPhone screen
In modern conditions, this is absolutely not a difficult task that does not require special knowledge and skills. It is enough to download the program you like and configure the interaction of the gadget with the PC, and then it’s a matter of technology.
How to Record iPhone Screen Video: All Methods of Recording
There are several different ways to record iPhone screen video, starting with the very first models released back in 2009. If you have a more recent smartphone, it’s even easier to do this, even without installing additional software. the built-in capabilities of iOS 11, 12 or 13 are enough.
The Record My Screen program allows you to record videos not only on old phones, starting with the iPhone 3GS, but also on gadgets with an unofficial version of the platform. jilbreak. Therefore, phone owners who have installed firmware not supported by Apple can also record videos. over, unlike iREC, the program is completely free of charge available on Github.
How to Record Screen iPhone 7 iOS 11/12
Before you can record a video from the iPhone screen, the program should be downloaded, installed and run. Sound can be recorded both from the application for which the screencast is being made and from the built-in microphone. The data is saved as an MP4 file at 30 frames per second and can be immediately uploaded to both the photo and video gallery and cloud storage.
Among the advantages of the program is support for iOS 6.1, thanks to which it will run even on old iPhones, not to mention modern models. Due to hardware acceleration, video recording does not slow down the phone. an important feature for owners of old gadgets. Before capturing a video from the screen on the iPhone, the user can manually select the display orientation and the quality of the video.
Options for new smartphones
When using more modern versions of phones, you can do without installing third-party software. Owners of models with iOS 11 and higher, which can run iPhones from iPhones from 5s, just need to use the built-in functions. To capture video, perform the following actions:
- Opens control settings.
- In the ” controls” list, select the screen recording item by pressing the plus sign.
- Exit the settings and start recording from the “Control Center” of the phone.
- Perform all actions that need to be recorded and turn off the built-in utility by pressing the same button again.
A quick click on the start recording icon allows you to turn on saving the screencast without sound. Pressing hard on the screen will open a menu where you can turn on the microphone. Clips are saved in MP4 format with high frame rate (up to 50 fps and above).
How to Record Screen Video of Old iPhone
Owners of older phones, starting with the iPhone 3GS, will have to download a special utility before making a video of the screen on the iPhone. Among the most popular programs are Display Recorder, iREC, and RecordMyScreen. over, if the first two are suitable for officially supported versions of iOS, the latter is designed for jailbreaks.
Recording videos using a PC
In addition to using programs downloaded to a mobile gadget, there are ways how to take video from the iPhone phone screen using a computer. over, almost anyone. even with Windows.
An important prerequisite for getting started is the need to connect your iPhone and PC to the same network using a cable or Wi-Fi. Because of this, you will most likely have to be in the same room as the computer to remove the video. But you don’t have to install additional software, the methods are suitable for phones of any model.
To work with the application, you just need to download Display Recorder, install it on your iPhone and follow these steps:
- Run the utility and click on the record button. After that, a red bar will appear at the top.
- Go to the main screen or to the program in which the actions will be recorded.
- To stop recording video, return to the application and click on the stop button.
Among the features of the program is support for operating systems starting with iOS 6.1. Other advantages include automatic encoding of clips in the H264 MP4 format, the ability to select the screen orientation and recording quality. The created video is automatically exported to the smartphone library.
Another way how to record screen video on iPhone is to use the iREC app. All you need to do is:
- Download and install the program.
- Launch and specify the name of the future video.
- Click on the start recording button and perform all the actions for which you need to make a screencast.
- Stop recording by choosing to save it to your phone.
The disadvantage of the program is the need to pay 2.99 to developers. But among the pluses there is support for platforms, starting with iOS 7, on which even such old models as iPhone 4 work. In addition, the application supports iPads and iPods, and can not only shoot a video with sound, but also record conversations on a mobile connection, Skype or any messenger.
For Windows computers
The owner of a Windows PC can take a screenshot of a video from an iPhone by installing third-party software that receives broadcast via AirPlay, a protocol for wirelessly transferring video to other devices. To do this, you can use, for example, the LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver utility, which works with modern versions of Windows (starting from the 7th version). The advantages of this program are free distribution and small size.
To capture video from a mobile device, follow these steps:
- Run the program on the computer.
- On an iPhone connected to the same network, go to Control Center and select Screen Repeat.
- Find the LonelyScreen utility in the list of available devices and applications and select it for video transmission. After that, everything that is done on the iPhone will be displayed on the PC screen.
In order to record videos in Windows 10, the easiest way is to use the built-in options by simultaneously pressing the WinG keys to launch the game bar. A PC user with version 7 or 8 of the operating system will have to install third-party video capture software such as NVIDIA ShadowPlay or Open Broadcaster Software.
Record a video from your iPhone screen: how to do it quickly and without problems?
You can record a video clip from the screen of your own smartphone in various ways. Today, there are the most diverse recording methods, ranging from complex options to the most simple ones. All this can be done even on the original models of this device. But in a situation where a more recent model of a mobile gadget is available, the task becomes even simpler. There is no need even to install additional software. You just need to take advantage of the built-in special features.
How to record video from iphone screen
Almost every owner of a mobile gadget may need to record a video from the iphone screen at some point. The procedure is also called screencast. The process itself is not overly complicated. Although it is still necessary to understand all this in more detail.
How to quickly and easily record video from the screen of your own outdated smartphone?
In this situation, before proceeding directly to the recording itself, it is recommended to download special software beforehand. Today there are many popular programs of this type. In any case, you can always use the following fairly simple solutions:
- Display Recorder software. To work quickly and easily with this type of application, you first need to download the software. This is followed by installation and the rest of the required actions are performed. You need to run the previously downloaded utility, and also click on the “Record” button. A red bar will appear at the top of the screen. And to terminate the entire recording process, you must return to the software and click on the appropriate button. This application has its own undeniable features. For example, initially it is worth noting the coding of video clips in automatic mode.
- IREC program. You only need to download and install the software. Next, you need to click on the “Start” button and designate the appropriate name for the next video. Recording is enabled. But the stop is carried out due to such an action as saving the video on your own phone. The program has one drawback. it is paid.
- RecordMyScreen program. All initial steps are standard here. The software is excellent for use not only on outdated mobile devices, but also, for example, on newer versions. Even people who own gadgets that do not support Apple’s firmware can make recordings with the application. The sound itself in this situation can be recorded directly from the application itself. Unlike previous software, this kind of utility is completely free.
With new models of modern smartphones, things are much simpler. You don’t need to install third-party apps here. The use of built-in functions is allowed. For this, the following steps are performed:
- Visiting a section such as controls settings.
- An item named as “Screen Recording” is selected. The “” icon is pressed.
- The recording is launched from the “Control Center” category on the gadget.
- All required other actions are carried out, which must be recorded.
How to Record Your iPhone Screen in iOS 13
With the arrival of new versions of iOS on iPhone and iPadOS for the iPad, recording video from the screen has become much easier, because now you only need to do a few manipulations to use it. If you still have not updated the version of the operating system to the latest supported version for some reason, then we strongly advise you to do this, because otherwise you will not succeed.
To start recording video from the screen of your iPhone or iPad, you also need to make sure that this function is in the Control Center and you can use it.
To do this, you need to do the following:
Unlock your device
2. Go to the system application “Settings”
3. Scroll down and click on the “Control Center” tab
4. Then go to the “Controls settings” tab
5. At the top you will see a list of functions that your smartphone supports.
6. If there is no “Screen Recorder” function, then you need to go down the list and find it
7. When the loss is found, click next to the function, then it will appear at the top, and you can continue to follow the instructions to record a video.
- Unlock your smartphone
- Open the Control Center panel by swiping down in the upper right corner of the screen or using the “Home” button
- Find an icon with a dot inside a circle
- Click this icon
- After three seconds of countdown, the screen recording from your device will start
- When screen recording is activated, you will see a red bar or a small red ball on the screen
- When you finish recording the screen, you need to click on the same red bar or bring up the Control Center with a swipe down
- The video should be saved to your Gallery. You can go and edit it or view.
Attention! In some cases (applications), this method only records the screen itself, not what you say or how your smartphone sounds.
How to Record iPhone or iPad Screen Videos from Websites and Social Media
Sometimes you may need to record part of a video or a whole video from streaming services or social networks. To do this, you do not need to download special programs, because an iPhone or iPad will come to your aid.
- Unlock your iPhone
- Open a website or social network that interests you
- Find the video or page you want to record
- Get ready to record: turn on video, close all third-party tabs
- Quickly go to the Control Center by swiping down in the right corner
- Activate screen recording by clicking on the corresponding icon
- Remember! The video starts recording after a three-second wait.
- Wait until the video you want plays, and then stop the recording by going to the Control Center or by clicking on the red beacon
- The video should be saved in your photos
This method is useful because it helps save time and bypass some paid services. But we urge you to respect the copyright rule.
How to Record iPhone Screen Video
We will tell you how to record video from the screen of your iPad or iPhone in simple (and not so) ways, so that you are always armed and know how to catch a “bug” or a favorite moment from the video.
Your iPhone and iPad can do much more than you think. Fun features, highlights, and more. Today we will analyze how to create a video recording from the screen of your iPad or iPhone. This will be useful if you “caught” some strange glitch and want to show it in the service center or send it to support, and also if you want to share some important information with your friends, but one screenshot is not enough. It will also be interesting for gamers who love mobile games and wish to blog on YouTube.
If you need professional help with any iPhone system / technical issues, you can contact the iLab Service Center.
Record iPhone or iPad screen using apps
You can also use apps from the Apple Store that offer screen recording. But they can take up space or be inconvenient to use.
Here are some of the best apps and links in the Apple Store to download them:
Screen Recorder can be downloaded from the Apple Store here
DU Recorder can be downloaded from the Apple Store here
Display Screen Recorder can be downloaded from the Apple Store here
Basically. these applications are very easy to manage and do not require a lot of memory. Therefore, if none of the above methods suits you. use applications.
How to Record Screen Videos on iOS 10 or Earlier
With these versions, everything is bad, but there is still a way out. And it is to use QuickTime on your Mac to record screen from iPhone or iPad.
To do this, you will have to suffer a little:
- First of all, you need to open QuickTime on your Mac
- Right click on the application icon or use the menu to select “New Video Recorder”
- Connect your iPhone or tablet to PC
- Attention! Remember to confirm pairing on your device.
- In QuickTime, click the arrow to the right of the record button to open the settings menu
- Select your smartphone or tablet in the settings
- A picture from the screen of your device should appear on the screen
- Now you can record the screen of your smartphone or tablet via Mac
We hope that our instruction helped you cope with the problem of recording video from the screen.
How to Record iPhone Screen Video with AirShou App
To start recording. on your iPhone or iPad, run the application.
At the first start, you need to give consent to the application to use the camera. Click “Agree”, after which the main menu opens, where we select “Record”.
Next, it is proposed to name the future video and select the desired resolution and screen orientation.
In order to record a video, in the “Available AirPlay devices” menu, select “AirPlay Video Replay” and then “AirShou” with your specified iOS device.
To end video recording using the app, click on the Stop button.
You can watch the recorded video by clicking on the icon in the upper right corner of the application.
How to record video from iPhone or iPad screen on IOS 11 and above without using a computer
- You need to open the “Settings” menu on the specified gadget and select the “Control Center” menu;
- Go to the “Customize controls” section and select “Screen recording”, then click on the green plus;
A quick guide to enable iPhone 11 and iPad screen recording
- Now it is necessary to close the item “Night-time” and return to the “Control Center”. It’s very simple to do, you need to swipe up on the screen, where a button for recording a video will appear. By long pressing this button, you can call up a menu that will allow you to control the recording (pause the recording, turn on the microphone);
- From this menu, click Start Recording to start shooting. While recording is in progress, you can freely use the gadget. Shooting will be indicated by a red bar displayed at the top of the screen;
- To stop recording, tap on the red bar and select “Stop”;
- After recording, the video will be saved in the gallery.
What to do to record video from the iPhone and iPad screen on iOS 8, 9 and 10 without using a computer
With the AirShou app, you can record video from your smartphone screen without using stationary equipment. Because the specified software is not included in the range of the App Store, you need to download it from third-party sources.
AirShou installation instructions for recording video from the screen of Apple gadgets
To record videos with AirShou, visit sites such as emu4ios.net or iEmulators.net. To install it on iPhone and iPad, select the “Install” button and confirm the download when the pop-up window appears.
When the application is installed, go to the “Settings” menu, select “General”, then “Profiles”. In the menu that appears, you need to find and click on “Suzhou Ding Chi Network Tech”.
For the full operation of the application, click on the “Trust Suzhou Ding Chi Network Tech” button and confirm the action.
- The first step is to connect your iOS 11 and below to your computer using a gadget and, if necessary, allow access to the device;
- Run the application on your computer, select “File” from the menu and then “New video”;
- Recording will start with the front camera by default, so you need to switch recording to the iOS screen. To do this, click on the small arrow next to the record button. In addition, the program allows you to change the sound source, which is supported even by iPhones of versions 6s, x, 6, 7;
- To start recording, click on the record button;
- The captured screen recording is saved in the “File” program, then “Save”
IPhone and iPad Screen Recorder with Windows 7, 8, and 10
To use this method, it is necessary that the iPhone or iPad and the computer are connected to the same network, be it either Wi-Fi or a cable. The free program LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver, which can be found on the official website, will be very convenient.
To record using this program, you must:
- On your gadget, which is connected to the same network as the PC, log into the control center and select “Screen Repeat”;
- A list of available devices will appear, in which you need to select the item “LonelyScreen”;
- After clicking on the computer screen, the screen of your iOS will be displayed
- Now you can record a video using Win10 tools: if you use the standard method, call the recording panel using the WinG keyboard shortcut.
How to Record iPhone Screen Video
Sometimes there is a need to record video from a smartphone screen. Due to the peculiarity of Apple technology, many owners of such gadgets as iPhone and iPad face some difficulties in performing this task. IOS models up to version 11 required additional software or a PC connection to record video from the screen. In the proposed article, we will consider the main existing methods of recording video from the iphone screen.
If the display does not start recording
When you added the screencast button, clicked on it, the timer started, but after the countdown, the shooting did not start. do the following:
- On iOS 11: Go to Settings → General → Restrictions, enter the Restrictions passcode, and activate Screen Recording under Game Center.
- On iOS 12: Go to Settings → Screen Time → Content & Privacy, enter your Screen Time passcode → Content Restrictions → Screen Recorder and select Yes.
Capturing video from the iPhone screen on iOS 7, 8, 9 and 10 without a computer and jailbreak
For older iPhones running on iOS 10 and below, the AirShou program has been created, which can capture video from the display without jailbreak and a computer.
To download the app, go to https://iemulators.com/airshou and scroll down to the app description. Click “AirShou” → “Install” → “Install AirShou” and select “Install” in the pop-up window.
The utility will load and its icon will appear on the desktop.
But AirShou won’t start until you designate the developer of the program as trustworthy. To do this, go to “Settings” → “General” and open “Profiles and device management” (the item may be called “Device management” and “Profiles”).
Select a developer, click “Trust” China Mobile Group Heilongjiang Company Limited “and confirm by clicking” Trust “.
After the performed actions, AirShou will start working. Now run the program and allow sending notifications. Then click “Agree”.
In the main application window, select “Record”. Next, enter the name of the future video or leave the field empty. then the file name will be set automatically.
Also select the orientation: porter or landscape, and set the resolution in which the video will be recorded.
Click Next and give AirShou access to the microphone.
Now bring up Control Center by swiping up from the bottom edge of the display and click on the AirPlay Replay button. Select “AirShou (Device Name)” from the list of available devices and recording will start.
To stop capturing video from the screen, open AirShou and press “Stop”.
Videos are displayed in the application on a separate tab. To go to the saved videos, on the main AirShou screen, click on the button in the upper right corner. You can play videos, open them in other programs or save to Camera Roll (files will be transferred to the Photos application).
How to take video from the iPhone and iPad screen
Only in iOS 11, it became possible to record video with sound from the iPhone screen without using third-party programs. But solutions are also available for previous versions of iOS: using a computer or using a special application for iPhone and iPad.
The video capture feature works in iOS 11 and 12, which are supported by most Apple mobile devices. If your gadget runs on iOS 10 and older, you will have to use third-party software. about this in the second and third sections of this manual.
Useful materials for Apple technology owners:
How to record a screencast to GIF
The DU Recorder application will help you create GIF-animation from the recorded screencast. After downloading the program from the App Store, launch it, provide access to “Photos” and allow sending notifications.
According to the instructions from the beginning of the article, add “Screen Recorder” to the Control Center, then in the DU Recorder menu click “Record GIF”.
Open Control Center, press hard on the screencast button, select “DU Recorder” and click “Start Broadcast”.
At the right time, stop broadcasting in a convenient way, after which a notification will pop up that the recording is complete.
The created GIF animation will be displayed in the DU Recorder in the “Video” section, and will also be saved to the Camera Roll.
Screen mirroring in iTools
The function of recording an image from the screen is also in the well-known utility iTools. This is a paid, more functional alternative to iTunes. The trial version of the program has restrictions on file transfer and video capture from the display. Therefore, to unlock the desired function, buy a license or use an activator. The latter can be found on the internet.
Then connect iPhone to PC via USB. When prompted “Trust this computer?”, Select “Trust” and enter the passcode for the device.
Open iTools, go to the “Toolbox” tab if English is installed and select “Screen mirroring” (“Real-time Desktop”).
To start shooting, click on the red round button. Select the resolution, video quality and folder where to save the recording. Then click “OK”.
Screen capture starts. To pause recording, click on pause, and to stop recording, click on the gray square.
If you left the default settings, the files will be saved in the “Videos” folder.
How to take video off the screen using a computer program
For Windows, several programs have been developed with which you can capture video from the iPhone screen. They are paid, but trials are available with some restrictions. For example, Wondershare iOS Screen Recorder displays the program logo over the video recording. The LonelyScreen AirPlay Receiver utility is also paid, but in the trial version there is no cut in functionality and overlay of a watermark, so we recommend using it.
Go to the official website and click on the “Download for Windows” button. Download the installation file and then install the program. When you run the utility for the first time, the Windows Firewall window will appear. allow LonelyScreen to communicate in private and, if necessary, in public networks.
Connect your computer and iPhone to the same network. On your smartphone, expand Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the display (on bezel-less iPhones, swipe down from the top-right edge). Click on the “Screen Mirroring” button (“AirPlay Video Mirroring” in iOS 10 and below) and select “LonelyScreen”.
The image from the iPhone screen will be broadcast in the program window on the computer. To start recording, open the options panel and click on the red “Start recording” button.
To stop recording, in the LonelyScreen window, click on the “Stop recording” button. Or, in Control Center on iPhone, select Screen Replay and tap Stop Replay.
To view the captured video, click on the green Play button. To go to the location of the file, click on the folder icon. By default, recordings are stored in the “This PC” → “Videos” directory.
Recording video from the iPhone screen using iOS
Although the feature is implemented on devices with iOS 11 and 12 out of the box, capturing video from the display is not included in the list of options that are displayed by default in Control Center. Therefore, first you need to activate the corresponding button in the settings.
To do this, open the Settings app, select Control Center and click Customize Controls.
Under Controls, click the plus sign to the left of Screen Recording. The option will immediately move to the “Enable” list and begin to appear in the Control Center.
By keeping your finger on the icon to the right of Screen Recording, you can move the item, thereby changing the location of the button in the Control Center. You can also remove unnecessary functions from the panel by clicking on the “minus” to the left of the corresponding element, and confirming with the “Delete” button.
Now, to start shooting, swipe up from the bottom of the display (on iPhone X, XR, XS and XS Max, swipe down from the top right) and click on the record icon.
To shoot a video with sound, press the button with effort and turn on the “Microphone” in the window that appears. Then click “Start Recording”.
A timer will start, which will count down for 3 seconds, after which video capture starts. At the time of shooting, the status bar will glow red. On iPhone X, XS, XS Max and XR, only the time in the upper left corner is highlighted in red.
To stop recording, open the Control Center and click the button again, or click on the status bar and select “Stop”.
A third method is also available: press the touch button hard and click “Stop Recording”.
There are other equally functional utilities available for Windows and macOS. For example, Reflector and AirServer can broadcast (and record) an iPhone display to a computer using AirPlay or Screen Repeat. Both utilities are paid, but have trial versions. For smartphones that have been jailbroken, the Display Recorder tweak is suitable. And Mac users can record video from the screen of mobile devices using the standard QuickTime software (iPhone connects to PC with a Lightning cable).
Home / How To / How to Record iPhone and iPad Screen Video with Sound