How to Recharge a Phone Via SMS
How to transfer money to your phone through 900 Sberbank
Thanks to number 900, you can top up your mobile operator’s account directly from your Sberbank card. This method of replenishment has several advantages, the most important of which is time saving. There is no need to look for an ATM, terminal or open a client bank. It is enough to send a regular SMS message to number 900 and you will instantly transfer money to your mobile account using the so-called sms-banking. To transfer money to your phone:
- A mobile bank must be connected;
- Your account (card) must have funds;
- You should be able to send / receive SMS.
How to top up your phone number through 900
- On the phone / smartphone, open the SMS dialing window;
- In the “To” field, dial “900”;
- In the message dial field, enter the amount required for crediting, for example, “300”;
- Click on the button to send sms messages;
- Wait for confirmation that the money has been successfully transferred to your mobile phone number.
How to recharge your phone using SMS to number 900
ATTENTION. This command can only recharge the phone number that is tied to your credit card.
If you want to recharge someone else’s phone number or transfer it to yourself, but to another number that is not tied to a plastic card. Read the instructions below.
How to top up another phone number through 900
Using mobile SMS banking, you can also recharge other people’s phone numbers. Here’s what you need to do:
- On the phone / smartphone, open the SMS message input window;
- In the “To” field, dial the short number “900”;
- In the message dialing field, enter the code. TEL 9 300. The asterisk marks the 9-digit mobile phone number, and the space for the recharge is indicated with a space, in our case it is 300 rubles. Enter the phone number without “8” and “7”;
- Click on the button to send SMS messages;
- Wait for confirmation that the money was successfully credited to your mobile phone number.
How to recharge another phone using SMS to number 900
There is also an alternative replenishment option. Using the USSD code.
How to top up your phone account via USSD-request 900
To do this, you need to go into dialing mode and dial the following text on the keyboard:
9009XXXXXXXXXSUMMA # and press the call button (where 9XXXXXXXXXX is the phone number). Pay attention to the number input format, the number eight and the code plus seven are not used.
How to top up your phone account via USSD-request 900
As you can see. Nothing complicated. It is worth noting that sending SMS messages to 900 or using the USSD-request service is free (but sometimes it can be charged at the rates that your mobile operator provides you with) and is possible even with a negative balance on your mobile phone account. Transfer commission is not charged.
You can replenish the numbers of all operators of the Big Four:
- Tele 2
The daily limit for replenishment is 1500 rubles.
Here is the SMS message from Sber himself with a proposal to recharge the phone:
Recharge your phone through 900
Share this article on social networks, if it turned out to be useful to you and you were able to replenish the balance of your phone through the number 900.
Using a Sberbank card, you can send money to another phone number. Many bank customers already know how to put money on their phone through the number 900. But there are other convenient options and ways to quickly top up any subscriber’s account.
How to put money on someone else’s phone number via SMS 900
If you don’t have access to the Internet or a plastic card at hand, send money to the subscriber via 900 short number. A connected Mobile Bank is required to complete the operation. A subscriber who receives money may or may not be connected to a mobile service, it does not matter. The only difference is that for subscribers who are not registered in the mobile banking system, the maximum transaction amount is limited to an amount of 1,500 rubles (and up to 10 operations per day) for security reasons.
- Form a message of the following form: TEL ХХХХХХХХХХХ SUM YYYY, where
- TEL is a team. Alternative options: PAYMENT, PAYMENT, UPDATE, etc., typed both by the symbols of the Russian alphabet, and Latin;
- ХХХХХХХХХХХ. Phone number of the subscriber whose account is replenished;
- SUM is indicated in numbers, for example, 250;
- YYYY. The last 4 digits of the card from which funds are debited. The parameter can be omitted if you have only one Sberbank plastic. If there are several cards, and the YYYY parameter is not indicated in the message, the money will be debited from one of them, where there is a sufficient balance of the account.
The text will look like this: TEL 9173546373 250 3463.
The operation takes place without a commission and money is transferred in a matter of seconds.
How to top up another person’s phone number via a short USSD command
Few people know that you can replenish the balance through short USSD commands. The service is available only for Beeline, Megafon and Tele2 operators. The operation will be free if Mobile Bank is connected at a standard rate. For users of an economical package, the service will be paid.
- On a mobile device, type the command of the following form: 900XXXXXXXXXXSUMMA #, where
- ХХХХХХХХХХХ. The number of the subscriber whose account is replenished. It must be entered in a 10-digit format;
- AMOUNT is indicated by numbers, for example 150
The team will look like this: 9009273352378150 #.
You can top up your phone balance from a Sberbank card to another number easily and quickly. The choice of method depends on whether there is a plastic card at hand to insert into an ATM, or a terminal in sight, or access to the Internet and a password to enter your personal account. But in all cases of payment, access to a mobile phone is required. All operations are carried out without commission.
How to put money on the phone through the short number 900? This question is relevant for all holders of Sberbank plastic, especially those who have not activated the Auto Payment service or want to replenish their balance on a phone belonging to another person. If there is such a desire, then first you need to connect to the “Mobile Bank”. And, accordingly, it is worth connecting the Sberbank Online service, the convenience of which you can be sure of. It is allowed to use any available method for money transfer, but in any case, the process begins with the Mobile Bank.
How to connect “Mobile Bank”?
Activation is possible in three ways:
- Personal appeal to the department of KFU. To have with you: passport, bank card and mobile phone. You will have to write a statement and wait for the operator to complete all the necessary actions.
- Through an ATM of Sberbank. The algorithm is simple: insert a card, enter a PIN code, select “Other services””Mobile Bank””Connection”. After, you need to enter the mobile phone number and confirm the action.
- Through the call center. Call: 8-800-555-55-50, wait for the response of the operator and inform him of his intention. We will have to remember the secret word for personal identification.
After activation, you can immediately drop the desired amount onto your mobile account.
How to transfer to your phone number via SMS?
If a citizen is the holder of a single debit card tied to a phone number, then replenishment is done elementary:
- Open the application for sending SMS on your smartphone.
- Select an address. 900.
- Enter the amount in numerical format.
When a Sberbank client has several bank cards, the procedure is slightly complicated, and when writing an SMS, you need to enter the amount, and then the last 4 digits of the account with which the transfer should be made, without forgetting to put a space.
How to deposit money into your account using the USSD command?
You can transfer the required amount, say 200 rubles, you can do this: 900200 #. Call. If you need to throw another amount, then the corresponding numbers are entered. The answer will come in the form of an SMS message. Subscribers of mobile operators have access to the service: Beeline, Tele2 and Megafon. If a mobile account is replenished with a Sberbank card, then the minimum amount is 50 rubles, and the maximum is not more than 10 thousand.
How to transfer money to another subscriber’s number?
Thanks to the short number, it is possible to send the nth amount to another subscriber, which is again done via SMS and the USSD command. It should be noted: at least 50 and a maximum of 3,000 rubles are allowed to be put on someone else’s number. A phone account that does not have a binding to the Mobile Bank is replenished as follows:
- SMS to 900: TELEPHONE 9 (XXXXXXXXXX) amount. Instead of the word “TELEPHONE” other options are allowed, and written on transliteration too (PAYMENT, UPDATE, PAYMENT, UPDATE, PAYMENT).
- USSD team: 9009 (XXXXXXXXXX) amount #.
How to replenish with a negative balance
If there is a “minus” on the phone, then there is nothing to worry about, because SMS messages for 900 leave without problems. And here the main condition: the presence of a card to the phone number. An exception may be MTS, which, in the opinion of its subscribers, “works every other time”. If there is no money in the account, and the mobile operator does not want to send SMS for free, even with the purpose of replenishing the balance, then you can safely use the Sberbank Online service.
This application is more suitable for emergency cases, because even if the provider temporarily suspended access to the Internet, there is a chance to use Wi-Fi networks. It is noteworthy that with a zero or negative balance, you can discard a certain amount from the card to another number. The main thing is that it belongs to the Russian operator.