How to Open Html File on Android
A bit of theory and the essence of the problem
Before we talk about methods, let’s find out what this apk file is. This is the installation package format for the operating system on Android. The extension is an abbreviation for the English Android Package. In fact, this file is the most common archive, which contains a variety of pictures, program code and other components, which are essential for the program to work correctly. If you want to see what is inside, just use the most common file manager, for example, Total Comander.
Using regular funds
Android OS (unlike iOS) is an open OS. This means that each user can supply third-party software without any restrictions. The system provides for this standard tools that allow you to install apk files.
Let’s find out how to install the apk file on Android. Here you need to do a few simple steps:
- Go to the “Settings” section of your gadget.
- Find the “Security” item.
- In the menu, find the item “Unknown sources”, and then put a checkmark in front of it. This will allow you to install third-party applications.
- Drop the apk file onto your phone (you can stick out a memory card, write to it and insert it back).
- Go into the standard explorer, while finding the installation package.
- Click on it and confirm the installation.
After these steps, the smartphone will install the program for several tens of seconds. In the list of applications you can find the desired one, and then start it.
Using third-party software
They have a nice interface, and also allow you to quickly and easily open the necessary apk file. The instruction is practically no different from the above:
- Download the installation file to the SD card.
- Run the file manager, and then find the file on the map.
- Click on it to start the installation.
An alternative is application managers. They are more “tuned” for working with programs, so they are ideal to open apk. You can use the SlideME Mobentoo App Installer. You should choose it for one simple reason. it automatically scans your memory card, and then finds the available installers. You do not have to look for them for a long time. Just select the desired apk and click on it.
Using a personal computer
If you do not want to install any conductors or managers, use your computer. You can open and install the apk file through a standard USB cable. First you need to download and install InstallAPK on your computer. Also, when connecting the device to a PC, drivers must be installed. If this does not happen, find them on the Internet for your model, and then install.
Next, do the following:
- Download the apk installation file to your computer.
- Connect the phone through usb. Make sure the computer sees it.
- Double-click on the file with the apk extension. InstallAPK automatically identifies it, respectively, immediately starts installation on the gadget.