How to Make GIFs from Photos on the Phone
With the advent of social networks, people are increasingly using GIFs. These are animated pictures, or more simply. smalls. They are conveniently sent in instant messengers, as they take up a bit of memory. To create such images, there are a huge number of services, most of which are free. But, even better, smartphone users have special applications for creating GIFs. They are much more convenient than sites, and you can install them on almost any device. Let’s figure out how to make a GIF from a or photo on an Android phone. Carefully read the description of each program, and then select the best option for yourself.
A simple program for creating animated images. The main advantage of this application is the ability to create GIFs from both and pictures. You can also record from the screen, and then use the built-in editor to convert it to GIF. So, the following instruction will help you do everything right and prevent mistakes:
- Click on the button “Videos. GIF” or “Pictures. GIF”. The first section allows you to create animated pictures from files, and the second, respectively, from photos.
- We provide the application with the requested permissions. They are standard here, and consist in gaining access to the internal storage of the smartphone.
- Choose the right or photos. Next, click on the “Done” button and wait for the completion of material processing.
- Save the resulting GIF image to the phone’s gallery. To do this, click on the arrow located in the upper right corner of the screen.
GIF Maker App
GIF Maker is a handy utility for creating animated pictures. The only thing you need to be prepared for is that the application interface is completely in English. But even without knowledge of the language, you can easily navigate the program.
Did you see the Russian word in the name of the application? Yes, the interface of this program is Russified, so there will be no problems with understanding the notation. After starting the editor, we are greeted with a small instruction with a detailed description of all the features and options. And immediately the first advertisement begins to appear, but in a free application this is absolutely normal. To create a gif you need to follow these steps:
- Click on the item “Pictures. GIF” or “Video. GIF”.
- Select the source file in the phone gallery. To add it to the editor, click on the checkmark in the upper right corner of the screen.
- The application automatically converts the received files into an animated image. It can also be further customized. For example, change color and contrast.
- Click on the checkmark in the corner of the display and select the save format. Here you can specify the preferred quality, compress the file and resize the GIF image.
GIF Editor application
So, GIF editor is a very convenient application for creating GIF images. It has many settings regarding the itself, as well as the ability to set the necessary parameters while saving material.
This is an application with a simple design and good functionality. Yes, it is in English, but this does not prevent it from being comfortable to use. All sections are located in the usual places, and the names of the tabs do not make you think for a long time about their purpose. To create a GIF image, follow these steps:
- Click on the plus button located in the center of the screen.
- We choose from what the gif will be created. For example, from a or picture. You can also record a movie directly through the program by selecting “From Camera”.
- Add any effects if necessary. The editor allows you to put text on the image, expand it, attach stickers and select your favorite backgrounds.
- We save the animated image by clicking on the “Save” button in the upper right corner of the screen. Do not forget to specify the saving options, that is, choose the optimal quality and size of the image.
What can be said about this program? GIF Editor is a good editor with a simple interface and nice effects. In principle, it is in no way inferior to previous applications from our list.
Another application with an interface in Russian. Nothing much to tell about him, since it differs little from previous options. Better immediately move on to creating the gif:
Click on the “Gallery” button and select the file that you want to convert to a GIF image. It can be either a photograph or a.
Add or image
It turns out that Gif Me is a convenient application with a Russified interface. It has various effects for image editing, a minimum of advertising and convenient saving options.
Thus, you can make a gif from a or photo on an Android phone using special applications. We examined each of the programs in detail, focusing on the instructions. If you still have questions, then write them in the comments. The editors of our site will try to answer you as soon as possible and help.