How to make a screenshot on a Samsung smartphone
3 Ways to take a screenshot on Android
- This option is added automatically at the right time and allows you to first capture several screens at once, and then combine them into one screenshot. We fix the screen in one of the ways described above, and then press the down arrow icon on the control panel. Continue clicking the icon until we capture the desired area.
A long screen will look something like this.
The picture is automatically saved in memory, and the control panel, which is displayed for a while on the display, can be used to process it
If the above panel is not displayed, then it is disabled. In this case, in the “Settings” go to the section with “Additional functions”,
then “Screenshots”, and move the slider next to the “Action Bar” option to “ON.”.
The last picture taken can be found in the notification area. Click on it to open
or down arrow to expand the panel with additional options.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung A50 smartphone
- Palm gesture is another quick method of taking a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A50. Sometimes you need to adapt to this feature, and it can also be disabled by default. Open “Additional functions” again
SAMSUNG GALAXY M31 : 3 WAYS TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS
and in the section of movements and gestures, activate the “Palm screenshot”.
We go to the screen that we want to fix, and we drag across the smartphone display with the edge of the palm.
- For users who find it difficult to implement the first two methods, for example, due to some physical impairment, the “Auxiliary Menu” function is provided. It belongs to accessibility, which means, like many options in this category, we will have to enable it ourselves. In the “Settings” we find the section “Impaired coordination and interaction”
and enable the function. A floating button will appear on the display, which will always be docked on top of other windows.
Now, on any screen, open the menu with one click, and take a screenshot with the other.
The basic features of the Samsung Galaxy A50 phone involve four methods of taking screenshots.
There are two ways to find where screenshots are stored on the Galaxy A50:
Using any file manager, for example, the proprietary application “My Files”.
In addition to the standard features, you can use third-party software to capture the Galaxy A50’s screen. Let’s take a look at how to do this using the Lightshot app.
After the first launch, we give Litshot access to multimedia data.
By default, the method of taking screenshots using a combination of buttons (“Power”, “Volume Down”) is set here, but on the Samsung Galaxy A50 they are already programmed for this action. In this case, the base option will take precedence. To change the method, click the gear-shaped icon, in the “Screenshot settings” block, click “Button over windows”
and give the application the required permission.
Now turn on the option again and allow Lightshot access to the screen contents.
Using the floating button to take a screenshot.
The created image will open in the editor, where you can add an inscription, shape and other graphic elements to it.
To crop a picture, press the corresponding button, adjust the frame size and save the changes.
Created screenshots can be saved to the Lightshot server by clicking the cloud icon at the top of the screen.
It will be possible to manage such images only after authorization in the application in one of the possible ways.
To save the picture in the device’s memory or distribute it, tap the “Menu” icon and select the desired item.
To find screenshots created locally, click on the icon at the top of the screen.
On the Galaxy A50 device, the Lightshot folder can be found in the Gallery
Galaxy S20 screenshot using smart selection
This third method is not a complete screenshot, but it is a very useful way of capturing information shown on the display using a feature called smart selection. If you’ve used Note in the past, some of these may sound familiar to you.
Smart select. this is an edge panel, you can swipe to it from the edge screen.
- Go to Settings Display Screen Edge Side Panels. Through this menu, you can turn on, firstly, the edge of the screen itself, as well as the smart panel for selecting the edge.
- Go to the page you want to take a photo from.
- Swipe your finger along the edge of the panel until you reach smart selection.
- Select the shape or type of selection you want to make. rectangle, circle, pinned to screen, or best of all, create a gif.
- You will be returned to the grab page with a selection box. Resize or position the frame and click Finish. If you’re creating a GIF, hit Record, and when you’re done, stop.
- You will then be shown what you took off, with the ability to draw, share, save and, in the case of text, retrieve that text so you can paste it elsewhere.
- If you pin a selection, the grabbed selection will hover over everything until you close it. This is really useful for information you want to refer to, such as an address or a reference number.
Use manufacturer labels
Not all phones use the standard Android method.
For example, Samsung devices require pressing the Power Home buttons. to take a screenshot. After that, the process is the same. You will receive a confirmation on the screen and the image will be available for viewing in the gallery application.
Some phones use the standard method, but there are additional features. For example, on some Sony devices, you can press the Power button to access the options menu. From there, you can take screenshots as well as record the screen of your Android device.
All phones from Motorola, LG and HTC use the standard method.
Screenshot Galaxy S20 using buttons
Samsung supports the standard Android method of taking a screenshot using button presses:
- Make sure the content you want to capture is on the screen.
- Press the volume down button and standby button on the right side at the same time.
- The screen will be captured, blinked and saved in the “Screenshots” album / folder in the gallery.
Please note that this is different from the Galaxy S7 and previous devices, which used a combination of a standby button and a home button.
How to Record Screen in Samsung Galaxy A51? As on
How to Record Screen in Samsung Galaxy A51? How to enable screen recording in Samsung Galaxy A51? How to use Screen Recorder in Samsung Galaxy A51? How to Capture Screen in Samsung Galaxy A51? How to Save Screen Action in Samsung Galaxy A51?
If you want to keep fleeting content. that appears on your display, or share some action that is difficult to describe in words, just Screen Recorder in your Samsung Galaxy A51. Learn how to activate and use this super tool. You won’t miss anything! Record your screen, save and share it with your friends!
Best Ways to Take Screenshot on Any Android Phone
We’ll show you how to take a screenshot on Android. Choose between default shortcuts and apps to capture your Android phone.
You have many different ways to take screenshots on your Android device. Some of them depend on the manufacturer, some. for the entire operating system, and some rely on dedicated apps from the Google Play Store.
It can be difficult to sort out the options and determine which one is best for your specific device. Let’s go over the most common Android screenshot capture methods and introduce you to two of the best third-party apps.
Where to find screenshots
You can view the screenshots made on all phones. Samsung, Asus and other gadgets on Android, in the “Gallery” or “My files”.
If you need to find where the snapshot is saved, you should contact the file manager. The default folder for screenshots is Pictures. Next, you should refer to the Screenshots or ScreenCapture directory.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive technical tips, reviews, free ebooks and exclusive offers!
How to find out that a screenshot has been taken
If the attempt to hold down the buttons at the same time is unsuccessful, then the phone will either lock, or the screen will display information about the change in the volume level.
When the picture is captured, the picture will freeze for a while and the desired image will peel off from it. After that, on top, in the left corner of the screen, a characteristic icon will appear. By expanding the drop-down menu, you can view the screenshot or open it in the folder.
AZ Screen Recorder
The most convenient application for smartphones on Android also works with Samsung products: with its help, the user can not only take screenshots, but also record video from the screen, as well as edit ready-made pictures.
To make a screen with AZ Screen Recorder, you need:
- Download, install and launch the application. five round icons will appear on the left side.
- Going to “Settings” (gear icon), set the display of finger clicks, text labels and logo on the screenshots.
- Tell the app whether to display toast notifications after each new snapshot.
- Determine where to automatically save snapshots.
- Internal memory (recommended) or external card.
- Close “Settings” and click on the green button with the camera icon.
- And to turn it on again. by a half-hidden “video camera”.
- When the screenshot is taken, the Samsung owner can close the program by going to Settings again and finding the Exit item in the side menu.
- Or by tapping on the oblique cross in the notification shade.
The most significant drawback of the mobile application is the inability to set the format of the saved screen (by default it is PNG, which provides excellent quality and takes up little memory space) and its dimensions: the width and height of the image will exactly correspond to the number of pixels on the screen.
As before, you can take pictures of what is happening on the screen of the Samsung Galaxy, Grand Prime Duos and other models from the South Korean company using the keys located on the case.
Doing this is as easy as finding out where screenshots are saved on Windows; just hold down at the same time:
- on all Samsung models. “Volume down” and “Screen On / Off” keys;
- on smartphones or tablets with a physical Home button. this key and “Screen On / Off”;
- on some older Samsung smartphones. Home and Back buttons.
As a result of user actions:
- An icon will appear on the notification bar to notify you that the photo has been successfully created and saved.
- The screenshot will be saved in the DCIM system folder. in a subfolder with the appropriate name.
Important: although phones running Android do not have a separate Printscreen key, you can take a picture of your device’s screen with one action, without holding several buttons at the same time. Below we will talk about alternative ways of taking screenshots.
A slightly less stable, but more functional application that allows you to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy and any other Android devices. Using it is much easier than finding your lost phone; it is enough for the owner:
- Run the program and select the Settings section.
- Moving through the “Settings” sections, set the transparency and size of the widget on the screen.
- How to take a screenshot on Samsung: by pressing a button in the notification bar (default), on a widget, or shaking the device (doesn’t work too well).
- A notification method for a successful screenshot is a toast, status bar text, or vibration.
- Capture area: full screen, no notification bar, no button bar, or both.
- The quality and format of the saved image: it is recommended to leave the default, PNG.
- Now, once again in the main window of the program, the user can safely click on the Screen Capture button.
- And on the camera icon placed on the widget.
Tip: to close the application, just tap on the oblique cross located in the same place.
How to make a screenshot on Samsung?
Samsung products are diverse and extremely diverse: the manufacturer offers some of the best smartphones up to 10,000 rubles, and premium-class devices. everything for the convenience and good mood of the consumer. There are no difficulties with setting up a smartphone or tablet: most of the options are available in one or two clicks. This also applies to the creation of screenshots; we’ll talk about the easiest and fastest ways to take a screenshot on Samsung.
Multi-action Home Button
The main purpose of the program is to display a button at the bottom of the screen that duplicates the Home function, which is especially useful for devices with a physical key. You can also take screenshots with it:
- The user launches the app and selects the Actions, Action on double click, or Action on long click section.
- In the menu that opens, you need to tap on the Screenshot line.
- Now, by double-clicking or pressing and holding the highlighted key at the bottom of the screen for a while, the user will be able to make screenshots. quickly and easily.
Important: the pictures taken in this way are saved in the Screenshots subdirectory of the Pictures directory in the internal memory.
It is possible to make a screen on Samsung using the standard capabilities of a smartphone without any keys at all; this option is available on the Samsung Galaxy line and some other modern models, and it’s much easier to get comfortable with it than choosing the most durable phone.
To customize the creation of screenshots with the movement of the palm, you need:
- Open the “Settings” menu. Scrolling down the main page a little, find the section “Additional functions” or “Additional features” and enter it.
- Find the item “Palm Screenshot”.
- And move the slider to the “On” position.
- Now, according to the instructions for using the option, to take a screenshot, just swipe the screen with your palm in the direction from right to left.
Important: in this case, the screenshot is saved in another system directory: in the Screenshots subfolder of the Pictures folder.
You can take a picture of the Samsung phone screen, as well as take a screen on the iPhone, using third-party applications; they are usually more convenient and functional than the standard ones. below we will talk about the three best programs.
There are several ways to take a screenshot on Samsung smartphones. Standard options are the use of function keys or the “Palm shot” option. The owner of the device will make life easier for himself by installing any of the described applications and customizing it according to his needs.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung. How to take screenshot of Samsung Galaxy and on other Samsung androids. Screenshots Samsung.
Let’s see how to take a screenshot on Samsung. For those who do not know what Screenshots is and how it is done, we will try to briefly explain. The screenshot function allows you to save as a picture everything that is displayed on the screen of your phone, smartphone, android, iPhone, tablet, computer and other devices. You can also say that when making a screen we are photographing the screen of a phone, computer, tablet. Of course, we do not use a camera for this, this function is provided on most devices, and in some devices, you can install additional applications and programs to take a screenshot. To save a screenshot, you need to press a couple of buttons on the phone, and on the computer, you also need to press certain keys on the keyboard. I hope you learned at least a little what a screenshot is and how it is done.
Now let’s see how to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy and other Samsung smartphones on Android. There are three options that allow you to save a screenshot on Samsung, below you can see all three ways and try which method is suitable for taking a screenshot on your Android Samsung. a big request that you write down in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев which of the three options came to your device, please indicate the model of your android Samsung so that other users will have useful information from you on the site.
The first way to take a screenshot on Samsung is to press the “Home” button which is located at the bottom of the screen in the center and the “Power” button (lock) simultaneously for a couple of seconds. If everything went well, you will see a notification on the screen that the screenshot has been saved. Screenshots made by Samsung can be viewed in the gallery or open the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder and find a screenshot in it.
The second method just as easily allows you to save a screenshot of the Samsung screen, for this you need to press two buttons at once, the “volume down” button and the “lock” (on / off) button and hold for a couple of seconds. If you successfully take a photo from the Samsung screen, you will see a notification that the screenshot has been saved. As in the first version, the screenshot taken on Samsung Galaxy can be seen in the gallery or open the Pictures / ScreenCapture pack or the Pictures / Screenshots folder.
If none of the above methods helped you, then try the third option. To make a screenshot on a Samsung smartphone, press and hold the home button and the back button for a couple of seconds. Both of these buttons are located under the screen, basically this method of taking a screenshot of Samsung is used on Android 2.3 version. You probably already know where the screenshot is saved on Samsung, the screenshot is located in the Pictures / ScreenCapture folder or in the Pictures / Screenshots folder, you can also watch the screen in the gallery.
Screenshot on Samsung smartphones and tablets
For Samsung technology, the steps will be different from the previous method. In this case, there are 4 options. Such methods are suitable for both a smartphone and a tablet at the same time.
This method is used for previously released modifications. To take a screenshot of the phone screen, for example on the Galaxy S, it also requires pressing two buttons. These are the keys for minimizing windows and back. The result will be notified by an icon in the left corner of the monitor.
The second method is used if there is no mechanical key on the front panel of the device that is responsible for minimizing windows. In this case, the power and volume down buttons are clamped. Actions shown on Galaxy Tab 2.
The result is saved in the gallery, and the corresponding icon is displayed, as in the previous case. If this option is not suitable, then the following applies.
How to take a screenshot on Android 4.0
But a universal option still exists. A screenshot of the screen on Android 4.0 is done by holding down two keys. The first is the power button. The second is to turn down the sound. The keys are pressed at a time and held for one or two seconds.
The result of the work done will be a characteristic sound and a temporary whitening of the screen. The user and the status bar will notify the user about a successfully completed action. The picture is saved to the phone in the corresponding section of the gallery.
Further, the screen on Android can be edited, changed and sent to other people. In other words, the user does whatever he wants with the snapshot. If necessary, this image is transferred to a personal computer or laptop using a special cable, via a wireless connection.
For users of smartphones with such an operating system, another option is available. The user must hold down the power key. After that, a menu is displayed on the monitor, which includes some actions. As a rule, these are:
- power off;
- flight mode;
- screen screen.
How to Take Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A72 (3 Ways)
The last point is needed. This option is selected and the desired photo is taken.
How to take a screenshot on a smartphone: 4 ways that work
It is not always possible to save an image on a smartphone, and in some cases, graphics take up a lot of memory. Therefore, screenshots on Android will become a rational and practical solution. This is relevant for the Instagram application, from which photos are not saved.
These shots show everything that is visible on the screen. At the same time, the user is subsequently given the opportunity to view, edit and send to any person.
While the combination remains the same in Apple devices, it will be more difficult with the rest of the phone models. A large assortment aggravates the situation and excludes a single method.
If the above options are not suitable, then the latter applies. In this case, the screenshot on Android is taken with the palm of your hand. This option is only suitable for flagships. This is the Galaxy S, Galaxy Note line. Take the Galaxy S6 Edge, for example. To do this, follow these steps:
- The settings section is selected.
- The category of movement is pressed, after which palm control, gesture control or auxiliary parameters (depends on the device).
- Includes palm shot option.
- Runs your hand across the screen from one side to the other.
When performing an action, the palm must be in contact with the display.
This is a universal option for Android smartphones. To make it work:
- unlock the screen of the device, open the application or page to create a frame;
- press the volume rocker down and the power button at the same time.
The screen capture method depends on the firmware version. If, after a short press of the keys, a menu appears on the screen with a proposal to turn off or restart the device, then hold the buttons for 2-4 seconds.
They offer to take a screenshot on the Samsung A30 using a proprietary gesture, it works like this:
- turn on the screen;
- with the edge of your palm, swipe from left to right or vice versa.
There is no other way to make a screenshot using a gesture without a palm.
On Samsung A30 phone this feature should be enabled by default. If it doesn’t work:
- go to “Settings”. Scroll down the menu that opens, select “Additional functions”;
- in a new tab, find “Movements and gestures”;
- a list of available actions will open. Flip the switch next to “Palm Screenshot” to the active position (will light up blue).
On the Samsung A30, the print screen is available through the on-screen assistant. The advantage of this method is that it is used with 1 hand:
- go to “Settings”. Find among the items “Accessibility”;
- in the list that opens, tap on “Disorder of coordination and interaction”;
- scroll down the list again until you find “Sub Menu”. Enable the option by clicking on the toggle switch opposite.
An interactive icon with 4 squares will appear on the screen. Hold it with your fingers to move it to any convenient location on the display. Prinskrin do this:
- tap on the icon;
- a list of functions appears. Select “Screenshot” among them.
The disadvantage of this method is that an icon with 4 squares will be visible on the created image.
When you need to capture an entire web page or PDF document on Samsung Galaxy A30s:
- take a picture using any of the above methods;
- a menu with an extended set of functions will appear below. Select and hold “Long screenshot” among them;
- the page will automatically go down. Release the key when the desired information enters the picture.
In addition to the above function, the extended menu allows:
- crop the frame;
- add text;
- send the picture to social networks, by email.
Additional options for creating images:
Why can’t I make a screen
The developers have left the option to enable or disable the function of creating screenshots or applications. By default, it is active, but an unsuccessful update or other software could deactivate it. In this case:
- go to “Settings”. Find “Additional functions” in them;
- in the menu that appears, move the switch next to “Screenshot” to the active position.
With the palm of your hand on certain models
On devices such as Galaxy Note, Galaxy S, you can take a screenshot by swiping the edge of your palm from the right side of the screen to the left or vice versa.
You can see if your device has this function in the additional settings of the smartphone.
With home button
If your device has one, you can take a screenshot by pressing it simultaneously with the power button.
Also, if you have a completely old device and it has buttons: “Home”, “Back” and “Call open applications”. The screen is done by clicking “Home” and “Back”.
How to Take a Screenshot on a Samsung Phone. Easy!
Usually, you can get a screenshot on Samsung, and on any other device on Android, quickly and by pressing two buttons on the phone, but since all models are different, some have their own nuances.
How to make a screen on different Samsung phones in detail and with pictures, you will learn from this material. Additionally, there will be a list of applications that can automate this process on all smartphones.
In the previous article, we looked at ways to recover your Google account. Now you will learn how to make a screen on Samsung, or rather on different phones of this brand.
How to view a screenshot on Samsung
After the screen is made, the corresponding icon will appear in the top panel (see the picture). Pull the shutter down and open the resulting image.
Screenshots are saved in a special folder in the gallery, you can always find them there. Just open it on your smartphone. The folder will be named differently depending on what device you have. Also, applications save them in special directories. Usually you can change them right in the settings, some allow you to use the SD card as storage, which is quite convenient.
If palm movement does not work, you need to change the settings to enable it.
- Open Settings Advanced Features (On some older phones. Motion & Gesture Settings).
- Enable the corresponding function for screenshots.
So how easy is it to take a screenshot on Samsung?
This guide applies to smartphones Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9 Plus, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Plus, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy C as well as other Samsung phone models.
This also applies to other Android phones. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean (4.1, 4.2, 4.3), KitKat (4.4), Android 5.0 Lollipop, Android 6.0, Android 7.0 Android 8.0 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie (so this includes most Android phones).
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung phone by swiping your palm across the screen
This method works on the following devices, as well as most Samsung phones that came out after 2013: Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9 Plus. Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Plus. Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge. Galaxy S6 Plus. Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note 3.
Easy Ways to Take Screenshot on Samsung and Other Android Phones
How to take screenshot on Samsung phone or other Android smartphone?. this question sometimes catches us by surprise when it is necessary to share a screen image with friends or send a visual confirmation of calls made to an employer.
How to take a screenshot on your phone using buttons
Are these all options how to take a screenshot on a Samsung phone?
Fortunately, most Android phones offer an easier method for capturing your screen.
In order to make a skin shot on the phone using the buttons, you need to press and hold the home button and the power button at the same time:
- Press the power off button and the “return to home screen” button (or cancel the action) at the same time.
- Hold both buttons for more than a second until you hear a trigger sound or see visual signs that a skin shot has been taken.