How To Make A Screen Screen On Huawei
Screenshot on Huawei how to do? On this page you will find several ways to save a screenshot from Huawei and other Android tablets and smartphones. You can not only screen the screen, but also take a long screenshot with a screen scroll, which is sometimes necessary when creating a screenshot of web pages, chats or other information that takes up more than one screen.
1) The first method allows you to quickly take a screenshot on Huawei and on most other android devices. To take a screenshot of the entire screen, press and hold the button “Food” and button “Volume down” few seconds. If you save successfully, you will see a notification on the screen and hear a click as when taking photos. You can see the screenshot in the gallery.
2) On some smartphones and tablets, you can press and hold the button “Power / On” until a menu appears where we select in the list “Screenshot” opposite which there will be an icon with scissors. Perhaps this method will not work on some devices.
3) Open the notification panel by pulling the top of the screen down and click on this icon, which allows you to take a screenshot of the entire screen.
4) Not some Huawei smartphones and tablets can take a screenshot with a knuckle. To take a picture of the entire screen, double-tap the knuckles of the screen, as shown in the picture below.
5) It is possible to take a screenshot of a part of the screen. You need to touch the knuckle of the screen and without letting go circle the desired part. What is inside the circled line is saved. See below picture. You can at the top of the screen select one of the proposed forms that you want to save the screen. To save, click on this icon.
6) Let’s see how to take long screenshots on Huawei, there are 2 ways using the icon or knuckle.
Open the notification panel by pulling the screen from top to bottom and click on this icon and we get a regular screenshot. Next, we need to click on this icon, after which, as the screenshot is taken, the screen will automatically scroll. (Attention! After taking a screenshot, the icon must be pressed no later than 3 seconds).
To save a long screenshot from the Huawei screen with a knuckle, you need to touch the screen with your knuckle and without letting go draw the letter “S” and remove the finger. After that, you will see how automatic scrolling starts on the screen. When you see that this part of the screenshot is enough for you, you can stop scrolling by touching the screen.
After taking a screenshot, you can immediately edit the screenshot for this, click on this icon and then you can save it. See the screen in the gallery, you can transfer or send a screenshot as a regular photo or picture.