How To Make A Screen On Samsung
Samsung products are diverse and extremely heterogeneous: the manufacturer offers some of the best smartphones up to 10,000 rubles, and premium devices. all for the convenience and good mood of the consumer. There are no difficulties with setting up a smartphone or tablet: most options are available in one or two clicks. This also applies to creating screenshots; We’ll talk about the simplest and fastest ways to take a screenshot on Samsung.
As before, you can take a picture of what is happening on the screen of Samsung Galaxy, Grand Prime Duos and other models from a South Korean company using the keys placed on the case.
Doing this is as simple as finding out where screenshots are saved on Windows; it is enough to clamp at the same time:
- on all Samsung models. “Decrease the sound volume” and “Turn on / off the screen” keys;
- on smartphones or tablets with a physical “Home” button. this key and “Turn On / Off the Screen”;
- On some older Samsung smartphones, the Home and Back buttons.
As a result of user actions:
- An icon will appear in the notification panel notifying you of the successful creation and saving of photos.
- The screenshot will be saved in the DCIM system folder. in a subfolder with the corresponding name.
Important: although Android phones do not have a separate “Printscreen” button, you can take a picture of your device’s screen using one action without simultaneously clamping a few buttons. Below we will talk about alternative ways to create screenshots.
You can make a screen on Samsung using the regular capabilities of a smartphone without any keys at all; this option is available on the Samsung Galaxy lineup and some other modern models, and getting used to it is much easier than choosing the most durable phone.
To configure the creation of screenshots with the movement of the palm, you need:
- Open the “Settings” menu. Scroll down the main page a bit, find the section “Additional Functions” or “Additional Features” and enter it.
- Find the item “Screenshot palm.”
- And move the slider to the “On” position.
- Now, as the instruction on using the option reports, to take a screenshot, just swipe the screen with your palm in the direction from right to left.
Important: The screenshot in this case is already saved in another system directory: in the Screenshots subfolder of the Pictures folder.
You can take a picture of the Samsung phone screen, as well as take a screen on an iPhone using third-party applications; they are usually more convenient and functional than regular ones. below we will talk about the three best programs.
AZ Screen Recorder
The most convenient application for smartphones on Android also works with Samsung products: with it, the user can not only take screenshots, but also record from the screen, as well as edit ready-made pictures.
To make a screen with AZ Screen Recorder, you need:
- Download, install and run the application. five round icons will appear on the left side.
- Going to the “Settings” (gear icon), set the display on the screen shots of finger clicks, text labels and logo.
- Choose in which form the buttons for creating screenshots and recordings should be presented.
- Tell the application whether pop-up notifications should be displayed after each new snapshot.
- Determine where to automatically save snapshots.
- In the internal memory (recommended) or on an external card.
- Close the “Settings” and click on the green button with the camera icon.
- To temporarily hide the screen creation panel on Samsung. tap on the oblique cross to the left of the buttons.
- And to turn it on again, with a half-hidden “camcorder”.
- When the screenshot is taken, the owner of Samsung can close the program by going back to Settings and finding the “Exit” item in the side menu.
- Or by tapping on the oblique cross in the notification curtain.
The most significant drawback of a mobile application is the inability to set the format of the saved screen (by default, it is PNG, which provides excellent quality and takes up little space in memory) and its size: the width and height of the image will exactly correspond to the number of screen pixels.
A slightly less stable, but more functional application that allows you to create screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy and any other devices on Android. Using it is much easier than finding a lost phone; it is enough for the owner:
- Run the program and select the Settings section.
- Moving through the “Settings” sections, set the transparency and size of the widget on the screen.
- The way to take a screenshot on Samsung: by clicking on the button in the notification panel (by default), on the widget or by shaking the device (does not work too well).
- The notification method for a successful screenshot is in the form of a pop-up notification, text in the status bar or vibration.
- Capture area: full screen, without notification bar, without a button bar or without both.
- The quality and format of the saved image: it is recommended to leave the default, PNG.
- And the place to save the screenshot.
- Now, once again in the main window of the program, the user can safely click on the Screen Capture button.
- And to the camera icon placed on the widget.
Tip: To close the application, just tap on the oblique cross located in the same place.
Multi-action Home Button
The main purpose of the program is to display a button at the bottom of the screen that duplicates the Home function, which is especially useful for devices with a physical key. With its help, you can also take screenshots:
- The user launches the application and selects the Actions, Action on double click or Action on long click section.
- In the menu that opens, tap on the Screenshot line.
- Now, by double-clicking or pressing and holding the highlighted key at the bottom of the screen for a while, the user will be able to take screenshots. quickly and simply.
Important: Pictures taken in this way are saved in the Screenshots subdirectory of the Pictures directory in the internal memory.
You can take a screenshot on Samsung smartphones in several ways. Established options are the use of function keys or the “Palm Shot” option. The owner of the device will make life easier by installing any of the described applications and customizing it according to your needs.