How To Install Viber On Nokia Lumia 800
The life of a modern person cannot be imagined without the use of instant messengers. They are easy to use and save users a lot of money. Download Viber for Nokia Lumiya 800 will not be the slightest difficulty, while it pays off with excellent functionality and the ability to communicate with people who live in different countries.
What you need to know when installing
Viber for phone Lumiya 800 download is very simple. The developers of the application made sure that anyone could cope with this without any effort.
First of all, you need to understand that this application is absolutely free. The developers claim that in Viber there will never be advertising and obsessive offers to pay money for services. It is also worth noting a few more advantages, why it is necessary to install it on your phone or computer:
- The ability to make calls to any people in various corners of the world. Viber Out will allow this to be done even in cases where a potential interlocutor has not downloaded this application. It is enough to know only the phone number.
- Free calls and messaging.
- It is possible to attach photographs and video materials to the text.
- Intuitive interface in Russian.
- If desired, you can create groups where up to 40 people can be present.
This is just a small list of the benefits of this messenger. To view the full list, you need to download Viber on Nokia Lumia.
Video: How To Install Viber On Nokia Lumia 800
Initially, this application was developed for iPhone owners. Every day it became more and more famous, and over time, the developers provided the opportunity to use it from a variety of devices.
To install Viber on the Nokia Lumiya 800, you should follow a simple algorithm:
- First of all, you need to install the version for Windows Phone. It is necessary to download from the official site, do not trust dubious persons. You can also download the utility using the Google App.
- Then you should connect the phone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Find the downloaded program on the computer. Transfer to Nokia.
- Now the USB cable is not needed, it needs to be removed.
- On the phone you need to find the installation file. This is done using the file manager, after which it is worth launching Viber. The application will begin to download.
- After installation, the messenger will offer to create an account (Fig. 1)
- You need to enter information about yourself, and then indicate the phone number. Only a valid number should be indicated, since a confirmation code will come to it.
Now the application can be used. Its interface is concise and simple, so understanding all the intricacies of the messenger is easy.
The Viber installation algorithm is very simple, but there are still situations when difficulties arise. Possible difficulties can be caused by minimum requirements: the developers note that installing the application is possible only on Windows Phone 8 (or above 8).
And this phone model has an OS version 7.5. And if it is not updated to version 8, then Viber simply will not work. In such cases, they suggest either reflashing the telephone, or even replacing it with a more modern version.