How to install Smart TV on Samsung TV
Samsung Smart TV: How to Setup (step by step) UHD AU8000 Series
All nuances of Samsung Smart Hub
Samsung Smart Hub is a company service from Samsung. It is used in Smart TVs of this manufacturer to provide access to applications and games, content store and other multimedia entertainment. For comfortable use of technology, it is necessary to understand what kind of service it is, what sections consists of, how to configure it, as well as what problems in the work happen, and how to eliminate them. Answers to these questions. In our material.
What is Smart TV function
Smart TV, or smart television. A technology that allows the use of the Internet and digital interactive services in TVs and digital consoles. The TV is connected to the Internet, and makes it possible to watch your favorite channels, cartoons, consume another entertainment content. Additionally, many applications can be installed on such a computer and use a variety of services that are available to network users.
Smart TV, or smart television. A technology that allows the use of the Internet and digital interactive services in TVs and digital consoles
SMART TV setting on Samsung TV
Creating an account
After a successful connection to the Internet, no matter what way you use, you will need to enter data for authentication on your Samsung TV. The process itself is quite simple and does not take much time, and upon its completion, you will get access to all Smart TV functions. Of course, within the limits established by your service provider. During registration, you will need to think over your registration data and enter the code from the letter sent by the developer. We will tell you more about the necessary manipulations below:
- As soon as you find out how to set up the Internet on your TV, find the button on your remote control smart control of a smart concentrate the application with the same name. When a window appears on the screen with a proposal to enter your data, you can go to the next step. It may take a lot of time to start the application.
- In the settings menu, click A. Now the entrance window will appear to the system that you cannot use yet. Unless, of course, you have previously been registered in the system.
- Select a link that will ask you to create a new account.
- As a login, you are likely to use the email address. Enter only reliable information. You will receive an email with a code generated system.
- Below you will be invited to enter a password. Create your own unique combination of Latin letters, special characters and numbers. Ideally, the password should be difficult enough to make it difficult to decipher, and also that it can be remembered. As a rule, Samsung Smart TV TVs have a length of 6 to 15 characters.
- After this step is passed, you will be invited to read and agree with the conditions for using Smart TV.
- This for the most part completes the registration process. In the new window, you need to select the account format. Then develop. Enter the password again and agree to create an account.
Now you will have to press the button with each new authorization. “Entrance”.And then enter your data.
So, we have already analyzed the initial stage of Smart TV settings on Samsung. Smart TV setting on Samsung will continue with the installation of popular applications!
Install the necessary applications
It’s time to figure out how to use Smart TV on Samsung TV and install relevant applications. For this, act as follows:
- Go to the TV menu using the appropriate button on the remote control.
- Find Samsung Apps and run it.
- In the store opened, find the application you are interested in and click on it.
- In the window that appears, click on the “Install” button.
- Installation usually takes a few seconds.
To install a new application, use the “back” button and follow the above plan.
We set up the channels
Having completed all previous settings, it is time to search for all available TV channels. The first thing to do is to determine the source of the signal is a satellite, digital or ordinary analogue. It all depends on the equipment used to receive a signal.
- Open the TV menu,
- Go to “All settings”,
- Select the category “channels”,
- Install automatic search and signal type,
The scanning procedure takes several minutes and at the end you must save the found channels. If a certain broadcast is not found, then manual setting is necessary.
By the way, you can completely abandon ordinary television by installing a special application in Smart TV and gain access to a huge number of channels. However, this option has a drawback. In the absence of a network connection, access access to view will be closed.
How to Install 3rd Party Apps on Samsung Smart TV
Smart TVs LG
Smart devices of this manufacturer allow using Smart TV capabilities after registering in the system. Without registering an account, you will not be able to launch built-in applications, install new ones, adjust channels and playlists, issue subscriptions to your favorite online transmission.
Let’s tell you how to configure Smart TV on LG devices:
- You open the main TV menu and select the button for entering the account.
- At the first launch. Go through the mandatory registration procedure. To do this, create an account, come up with a login and password, indicate your email address.
- After confirmation of registration, you can enter the profile on any other “smart” LG device, introducing account data.
- To check the availability of the connection, open the application store and start any. If the program works, you were able to connect TV to the Internet.
Now it remains to install channels, Play lists, issue subscriptions in online cinemas. You think it’s difficult? Contact the Good Deed Service. Our masters will cope with the task in a few minutes!
Smart TV Samsung functions and characteristics
This method is to directly connect the TV to the external modem. For this, a standard Ethernet Cabble is used. Most often, this method is used for TVs of 5 episodes that do not use wireless modules.
Connection can be carried out not only through the modem, but also directly through the network outlet. It is better to learn in advance about the possibility of such a connection, as it depends on specific tv settings.
It is important to choose a free channel for the TV, since using two devices of one channel will lead to interruptions and interference.
If you need to connect a Wi-fi adapter, then it is first recommended to turn off the TV. After connecting the device, it can be turned on. In this case, you can observe some distortion of the image, which can be removed after a detailed tuning of the connection. You can also use an extension cord that will help place the adapter in a place protected from interference.
It is recommended to use letters of different register. The password is entered with the initial tuning of the wireless network, and then each new connected device should use the network with this password.
Its useful to note. That if the connection speed is below 10 Mbps, then problems may occur with automatic setting. In this case, manual input of parameters may be required.
Connection using WPS
The connection of devices is widely used through WPS function. In order to implement such a connection, you need to perform the following:
- Go to the section “Network Settings”;
- Select the position “WPS”;
- Click on the router the corresponding button with the WPS label and keep for about 2 minutes;
- At this time, the TV will receive all the necessary settings and introduce them to the corresponding fields.
Thus, one button sends all the information to TV and implements automatic tuning a wireless network. Upon completion of the setup, a network check screen will appear. This means that the connection took place.
Using Plug Access technology
If the modem or router supports the Plug Access function, then you can use it to configure wireless connection. This is necessary:
- Insert a storage device into the USB port on the router (if a light flashes, then there is access to the network);
- Now the device is extracted from the router and inserted into the TV;
- Immediately after this, the device will begin to transmit the necessary information and install the connection automatically.
Before using all Smart TV capabilities, you need to create a Samsung account. This is a fairly simple procedure that will not take much time. To create, you need a stable connection to the Internet at a speed of at least 20 Mb/s. Otherwise, data transfer may be delayed or not at all.
Now you can use the created account. TV will input and allow you to use the entire set of functions.
Ways to view free TV channels on Samsung Smarttv
You can watch free TV channels on Samsung Smarttv TVs in several ways. As on simple TV receivers, etheric digital channels can be configured through a regular antenna, but if you install an Internet connection, it becomes possible to download special applications and configure interactive television with a much larger number of video content.
- If you connect the usual etheric antenna or cable television, you can configure the broadcast of at least twenty free digital channels.
- If you use the “smart” functionality of the television receiver, then by installing access to the network, from the Samsung Apps store or from other sources, you can download applications for viewing interactive television (IPTV), which provide the ability to view several dozen television channels, both publicly accessible and thematic (sports. Musical and t.D.).
On a note! Some Smart applications offer more than 200 television channels, but you will need to pay for the subscription.
Before starting the installation, follow the following actions:
- Check the TV series. This information will be needed when connecting to the Internet, creating a account, installation and configuration of some IPTV applications, such as OTTPLAYER. One of the features of Samsungs is each model its own installation algorithm. To determine the series of your TV, open the “menu” → “Support” → “Contacting Samsung” → “Model Code” or find the exact name on the body of your TV. In a combination of numbers and letters of the Latin alphabet, a TV series will stand behind the size of the diagonal.
- Connect Samsung TV to the Internet. The connection can be either by Wi-Fi and wired. All models with the Smart TV function have a built-in LAN port for cable connection. A wireless way is available only on TV equipped with a Wi-Fi module.
- Register the TV on the Samsung website, and also create an account in Smart Hub. If you plan to install third.Party content, register in the Smart Haber under the login “Develop”.
Possible problems and their solution
In most cases, errors occur when Smart Hub configuration, which are mostly associated with the Internet connection.
- If, with a cable method of connection, all actions to install the connection are performed correctly, but there is no access to the network, you need to make sure the integrity of the wire.
- With a wireless connection, it is recommended to use WPS technology if it is supported by the technique. In this case, the probability of incorrect password entering is excluded.
- In some cases, in the absence of a connection with the Internet, restarting the router and television receiver helps.
- Also, problems can be related to outdated by a router or TV. It will be necessary to update the firmware of the devices.
If the connection is installed, but the pages during the web set are poorly loaded, and the video is constantly hanging when watching the online, the problem can be at low speed of the Internet connection or in the fact that the router is at a great distance from the television reception. In this case, it is recommended to change the tariff to another-at a greater speed, or move the router closer to the TV receiver.
So, if the user wants to expand the capabilities of his Samsung Smart Tel, he needs to connect and configure Smart Hub. This service provides access to films and series, interactive television, games, applications and other entertainment content. The process of connecting the Internet to the Internet and the subsequent setting is very simple. A detailed description for each specific model is available in the user manual or on the manufacturer’s website (for the year of release).