How To Install Play Market On Meizu – Complete Installation And Setup Instructions
In the second half of 2016, the manufacturer of Meizu phones excluded Play Market from the list of preinstalled programs. In the article, we will figure out how to install Play Market on Maze in several ways and eliminate common problems in his work.
Reasons and Alternative
According to the company, a similar decision was reached due to the fact that Google services become outdated before the phone is sold to the customer. As a result, this can lead to incorrect operation of the device and a spoiled first impression of the purchase.
Some smartphone owners may like this step, because the applications of the search giant can often not be deleted and take up a lot of disk space.
Meizu verification is performed by IMEI-1 on the manufacturer’s website. The numbers are in the settings, section “About the device”.
Install official Google Play on Meizu
Go to the phone’s home screen and launch the “Hot Apps” or “Best” application.
On smartphones Meizu M5 and M3 solve the problem a little differently:
Launch the AppCenter app.
The Play Market shortcut appears on the desktop, it remains to keep credentials and can be used.
Similarly, the procedure is performed through the App Store: drive in a search query, establish the first match, launch and follow the instructions.
Direct installation via apk file
On unofficial devices or if a malfunction occurs during the application of the official method It is recommended to use the apk format installation file. Let’s take a closer look at how to set up a play market on Meise:
Download the installation file. You can also download the installer on the official Meizu owners forum (forum.flymeos.com), but you will have to go through the registration procedure first.
The Play Market shortcut appears on an unallocated area of the desktop.
To save disk space, the installation apk file can be deleted.
Troubleshoot at Play Market at Meise
If the Play Market does not start, you should reinstall it:
- Open Hot Apps, enter “GMS Installer” in the search bar.
- Install the installer. If it has not been deleted after the first time, skip the first two steps.
- Open Google Installer. The only available action will be uninstall, since the application is already on the mobile device. Press the “Unistall” button.
- Activate re-installation using the “Install” key.
If no applications are installed in the Play Market on Meyza, the following instruction will become the solution:
The problem with downloading sometimes occurs due to a ban on the use of mobile Internet. It is eliminated by such an algorithm:
- Open the settings of the mobile device and go to the “Applications” section.
Among other options for resolving Play Market failures on Maze are the following:
- Reboot mobile phone.
- Switch to a Wi-Fi network.
- Correction of incorrect date and time.
- Clearing the cache and data of the Play Market, as well as related applications.
- Deletion and reconnection of account after reboot.
- Check and install updates.
- Reset to factory defaults.
Instructions provided allow you to install the Play Market in an appropriate way and deal with common problems in its work.