How to install Flash Player on Philips TV
How to install and configure Forkplayer for Philips Smart TV: DNS 2022
FORKPLAYER for Philips. An application that allows you to watch films, TV shows and other programs with maximum comfort. About how to install and use it, we tell in detail in this article.
Please note that fork player for Philips first requires the installation of “Megogo”, which is downloaded for free. Forkplayer installation begins from this stage. If TV is connected to the Internet, then enter the name in the browser line and download the application to the device. If there is no connection, then go to the following actions:
- Download the application via PC;
- Transfer the unpacked file to the USB flash drive;
- Insert the flash drive into the appropriate tv connector;
- Start the installation.
And only then proceed to work with FORKPLAYER. A special program for Smart TV from LG, Samsung and others, which allows you to quickly look for films and other programs from free sources of the Internet.
Установка IPTV приложения на телевизор Philips с функцией Smart TV
Where to download and how to install Flash Player on Samsung Smart TV?
To download Adobe Flash Player, you have to visit the official website of the developers and download the desired file from there. The program is distributed for free, so no difficulties with its receipt will arise.
When the right utility is downloaded, it will remain:
- Prepare a flash drive by formatting it in FAT32 format;
- Create a folder with the same name on the memory card as the downloaded program;
- Extract files from the previously obtained archive to a finished folder;
- Turn off the TV and connect a flash drive to it;
- Turn on the Smart-TV again and wait until the system recognizes the installation file;
- Having received an offer to start the installation, viewers will have to agree with him.
During the installation, it is forbidden to turn off the equipment, since as a result the program will be installed incorrectly and will be inoperative.
How to update Philips TV through a flash drive
Let’s start with the method that everyone can do-update by Smart TV on the Philips TV via a USB drive. Installation for access to the latest functions and eliminating problems is quickly. If you perform a similar operation for the first time, then clearly follow the instructions.
Connect an empty USB drive to a computer
Take a regular flash drive and format it in FAT32. To do this, insert it into a PC or laptop, open the “my computer”, click with the right mouse button to call the context menu. There, select “format”, and FAT32 format. It is better to take a 2 flash drive of 2 gigabytes and higher, since new presets on your TV will occupy at least 1 gigabyte of space.
Open the web browser
Go to the official website of the manufacturer Philips. Select there a section with firmware, and find your file, focusing on the model. We focus on the fact that it is very important to correctly compare all the numbers of the model. Since if there is an dispersion, then the installation component will not work for you.
Check the availability of software on the product web page
On the official website, select the Software Updates section. If you haven’t found it, wait a few days, perhaps your model is too new, and there are no new shells on it yet.
Find out the current version of the software on the TV
Check if you entered the model number correctly. Click on the file once to start the download process. Make sure the PC or laptop is connected to the access point.
If you have questions or have complaints left. Let us know
Ask a Question
Save the opened file on the USB drive
When the load ends, click on the right mouse button to call the context menu, and select the “Extract B” action. When you choose a place, indicate the empty drive that was inserted from the very beginning. Wait for the process of unzipping the process of unit.
Turn on the TV and connect a USB drive to it
Turn on TV, insert the flash drive into the corresponding port on the back cover. Wait until the Connect is confirmed by a short sound signal.
Wait 5-15 minutes
After 15 minutes of inaction, the screen will go out, all background and active processes will turn off. Then the inscription “Instilling system update” will appear. This means that the process of installing new files from the memory card has begun. Wait until it ends without turning off TV. This action usually takes from five to twenty minutes.
Possible problems and their solution
The installation of a new system is not always smooth. Each user has unforeseen circumstances. It is easy to solve small problems. Quite often, malfunctions arise due to the conflict of the flash player. An error appears when a separate video plugin from Google chromium is installed. In such a situation, two widgets are triggered that compete with each other. To solve the failure, you need to delete the platform. Second error. It is impossible to download the player to the computer. It is recommended to restart the home device or reinstall the operating system. Another option is that the program is not supported on the TV model. It will not work out to solve the problem, since the platform is old enough for new TVs.
Possible problems and their solution
Sometimes the installation of the player occurs incorrectly the first time. Consider the common problems and ways to eliminate them. Possible problems:
Conflict arises if you install several players at once. Google Chrome and Yandex.Browser have automatically player. Standard program and new ones can create problems in work. One of the options is to delete the downloaded program and use the option offered by a browser. If it does not go out to install the player, then you need to update the firmware. Not all TV perceives applications downloaded from other sources. If the downloaded file does not work, then most likely the plugin is not supported in the browser. Try downloading from other sources for free. We hope that our tips helped to correctly perform the player upgrade.
Tatyana Kamaritskaya (written articles: 94)
Site administrator and editor. Tatyana is a real expert in her direction. She is an ideological inspirer and communicates with “you” with TVs. Its task is to verify the relevance and accessibility of information. View all author notes →
Setting up widget
Plugin flash player does not require special settings. After the above, loading and installations, the remaining actions occur in automatic mode. Installation occurs from the remote control (using pop.Up tips). The main criterion for successful installation is the quality work of the plugin in Smart TV. If an error appears on the screen, it is worth re.Uploading the system. This happens when Smart TV did not have time to adapt to the new software parameter.
The installation process of the flash player is a common action, as well as the updating of the program on the computer system. Therefore, you should not worry, but just go through the procedure until the end.
Where to download and how to install a flash player on TV
Smart TV is more and more introduced into our lives and replace ordinary TVs. Instead of the usual playback of the picture, it is now possible to enter the Internet, which requires Flash Player installation. The first thing you need to start installing is checking and installing a stable connection with the Internet. If there is no reliable connection, then prepare the flash drive for download first on the computer. Further, the sequence of actions:
- On the official website of TV, you need to download the latest version of the firmware;
- Format the flash drive, create a folder in it and give it the name similar to the program;
- Rub the downloaded firmware files into this folder;
- Before starting the installation, you need to turn off the device;
- Connect the flash drive and turn on TV;
- After that, highlight the program, select it to start directly the plugin installation procedure.
Despite the fact that the installation process seems to be a rather complicated and capacious process, in fact, everything turns out to be pretty simple. Some users even resort to the help of specialists to resolve these issues, but now you can solve this problem yourself.
TOP Applications for Philips Smart TV
Finally, I would like to recommend you the most popular applications for Philips Smart TV, which, unfortunately, are originally absent in the App Gallery gallery. In the top of applications installed on SMART TV production Philips includes:
- Vintra.TV is a platform that collects a huge number of digital television channels in SD-, HD- and 3D quality. It should be borne in mind that for comfortable viewing in high quality, high Internet speed is required, for 3D at least 10 Gbit/s.
- Youtube.COM is the most popular service for posting and viewing online videos on the most diverse theme.
- IVI.RU is the most famous free online cinema for watching films in the Russian-language segment of the Internet. A huge number of films for every taste, starting with the classics and ending with the latest new products of the industry.
- Skype.COM-an application for online conferences and communication, I think, does not need an idea.
- Tvigle.Ru-online service with many Russian-speaking films, cartoons and series.
- Angrybirds is the most popular game that is present on almost any TV with Smart TV support.
- Explore3d is an English.Language service that makes it possible to watch films in 3D with special points.
This is far from a complete list of popular applications that you can install on TV. Everything is limited to your imagination and desire!
Forkplayer Отт Плеер SS Player на Philips SmartTV