How To Install An Application On Hisense Tv
Applications for Smart TV perform the most versatile functions and thereby expand the functionality of the TV. Among the applications there are games, special programs for broadcasting TV channels, an archive of television broadcasting, some online publications also broadcast in the TV sphere. Thanks to the proliferation of cloud storage, the TV does not even have to store large amounts of bytes.
It is important to note that for the full use of the TV as a gaming platform, you must separately purchase a special Magic Remote. Without it, it’s quite difficult to implement control, since few games do without using a remote control.
How to install and enter the Play Market on Smart TV?
If you have your own account (at least gmail), you can immediately enter it, otherwise you will have to register. The procedure is similar to most other authorizations and includes:
- Click on the “Register” button;
- You must confirm acceptance of the terms;
- Indicate the E-mail address and password, you need to repeat it twice, check the box next to “I agree.” The password must contain a set of numbers and letters, otherwise the system will not accept it;
- Go to the mail that was indicated earlier and confirm the end of registration;
- Now return to the initial “Log in” window and enter the data for authorization, optionally you can specify additional information.
Now access to the Play Market has been established and you can begin to install the necessary applications.
Applications for Samsung Smart TV
We will consider Smart TV how to install applications in the following instructions, but it should be noted in advance that a Wi-Fi connection is required to download the program. It is configured using a characteristic window in the connection menu.
- On the remote control, press the button in the center, it has a characteristic Google color;
- After going to the Smart TV menu, select Samsung Apps;
- We carry out an entrance if it has not been completed before;
- Next, a window with widgets for the TV will open, the categories and the search form are on the right;
- We select the necessary program, navigation throughout the menu is done through the arrows on the remote control or the connected mouse. After selecting the widget, go to its page;
- The page indicates basic information about the application, its weight, function, advantages, screenshots, etc. If it suits you, then click on “Download”;
- After the procedure, the “Installation” button will appear;
- Next, a notification about the successful installation will open.
Smart TV: how to download applications for LG Smart TV?
Smart TV applications are downloaded free of charge for all devices, unless otherwise specified on the page of the widget itself. The procedure is approximately the same as for Samsung, but there are some differences:
- On the remote control, find the Smart button, if it is missing, then click on Home;
- Using the arrows, scroll through the list to “LG Store”;
- In the catalog, select from the “Applications” menu;
- Select the item you are interested in and open the page;
- Similarly, Samsung installs and starts programs.
In most cases, it is convenient to use one account to download and install programs for both a smartphone, tablet, and TV. In the future, if the device is replaced or a second TV is purchased, when you enter the profile, you can immediately get the same applications.
For the most part, applications are free and help to somewhat develop the functionality of the TV, launch various special broadcasts, and use services such as YouTube, NetFlix and others. There are also games, they are simple in design and quality, but they look impressive on a huge screen.
Install and configure the IPTVPORTAL (R-line) application
Important! IPTVPORTAL application has been working on Samsung Smart TVs since 2012 (E, F, H, J, K series. in the article of the TV it is a letter after inches, for example UE40H6203 is the H series).
For LG netCast TVs: version 4.0 / 4.5; For all LG WebOS, except for TVs with WebOS 3.0 since 2016.
On all devices running on the FOXXUM platform: Sharp, Toshiba, Haier, Hisense, Blaupunkt, Orion, Metz, Medion, etc.
Android TVs with Android 4.0 and higher. Philips, Sony, Mystery, etc.
How to download IPTVPORTAL (R-line) application on TV
If the IPTVPORTAL application cannot be found in the list of applications, then you need to update the firmware on the TV or contact LG, Samsung technical support
If you still have questions about the topic “How to download applications on Smart TV?”, you can ask them in the comments
Article rating 3.7 / 5. Votes: 21
No votes yet! Be the first to rate this post.