How to Get Ruth on Xiaomi Redmi 4x
Getting Root on Xiaomi Redmi 3 or another will require you to take certain actions, which, although there are many, are absolutely not complicated. You will do everything you need in two counts.
Attention! Any actions with the phone you do at your own peril and risk.
If “Xiaomi” firmware is installed on your Xiaomi, then the Xiaomi Root features for Redmi or another series can be enabled in the phone’s settings in the tab “Permissions”. This greatly enhances the security level of the smartphone and contributes to the easiest way to obtain Root rights.
If the phone has standard firmware
In phones released after 2015, you first need to unlock the bootloader, which protects the phone’s OS from unauthorized access from the outside. If the gadget was released before 2015. skip the previous step and proceed immediately to install the advanced TWRP-recovery after re-reading the instructions again.
Now you are ready to install Root on Xiaomi. For this you will need:
- Xiaomi smartphone with a battery charge of at least 30%.
- PC or laptop with Windows 7 and above.
- Enabled USB debugging mode on the smartphone.
- Original microUSB cable for phone and computer communication.
- Downloaded program KingoRoot.
- Downloaded and installed driver.
Disabling driver digital signature verification. For windows 8
- Push button combination WinI. Come out to the right “Parameters”.
- Clamp Shift and click “Shutdown”.Reboot.
- After rebooting, a window will appear. “Choice of action”. Choose “Diagnostics”.“Extra options”.“Download Options”.Reboot.
After the reboot, we will see the “Reboot Options » press “F7” and wait when the Windows reboots.
For windows 7
When you turn on the computer, after the BIOS boot phase, we often click “F8”. A menu will appear. “Additional download options”. Choose “Disabling Mandatory Driver Signing”.
P.S: F8 does not always work the first time, so if it doesn’t work out, you can either repeat it 2-3 times, or resort to an alternative method.
Download and install the driver.
Go to the following path Settings. General. About the smartphone
- We find the line with the build number (version miui), then click on it about 7-10 times
- A notification about the inclusion of a menu for developers should appear
- We return to the settings and find the item “For developers”
- In this menu we find the option USB debugging and tick the opposite, that’s all.
- Download and install the KingoRoot program (2.4 MB) on your computer or laptop, while making sure that everything is received in full and the archive with the program is virus-free.
- Connect Xiaomi to your computer or laptop using the original USB cable. Check that the cable is not damaged or defective.
- Launch KingoRoot, and then wait until it sees your smartphone and displays it in the list of connected devices.
- Click on the button “Root” and wait until the operation is completed. Done, rights received!
- By the way, you can remove Root through the same KingoRoot program.
If the first method did not help
If for some reason you cannot open Root access through KingoRoot, use the method below.
- Download and unzip the archive with Recovery for your Xiaomi model to your computer.
- Drop (without unpacking!) An archive with Root rights on the phone.
- Go to settings, enable USB debugging. Turn off your smartphone.
- Press the power and volume up buttons () at the same time until vibration. In the middle of the screen that appears, click on the button “Download”.
- On the computer, open the folder with Recovery and run the flash and boot files. Wait until the script completes.
- Disconnect the gadget from the laptop and again hold the power and volume buttons up. Now you will see a button Recovery. click on it. The phone may ask a question. should I modify the system partition? Be sure to click “Yes”!
- Next, click on “Installation”, select the previously downloaded SuperSU archive (2.7 MB), confirm the action and return to the main menu.
- Now after each system update you will need to go to the Advanced menu and select “Disable Boot Verify”.
- Restart your phone and turn on the SuperSU app. Select expert mode, and then update the binary using the standard method.
Done! Anyone who does everything right will receive a full set of Root rights on Xiaomi, and the questions “How to get Root rights” or “How to make Xiaomi Root” will not bother him anymore. As you can see, getting Root rights is a snap. It remains only to enjoy the variety of opportunities received.