How to Find Out a Ps4 Slim Serial Number
Joystick. Xbox 360 Controller Gamepad Wireless Receiver for PC (Original) (Black). Information
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows. The controller is bundled with the receiver. A great solution for those who want to use their favorite controller on a PC, thanks to the receiver.
In all trim levels of the Xbox 360 there is only one controller.
If you want to compete in various races with a friend or want to find out who is the best in martial arts, get another joystick, and you can find out which of you is the best player! Together, playing is much more interesting., much more excitement, in passing games your friend will always be able to help you in the most difficult missions!
You can use up to four gamepads simultaneously on the same console or PC.
On the Xbox 360 Receiver and on the gamepad, an individual serial number and a hologram, this proves that this is the original.
It functions on a PC under the control of such systems as Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS, Xbox 360.
- Type: Wireless gamepad with vibration feedback.
- Type of communication: Radio communication 2.4 GHz.
- Radius: 9 yards
- Interface: Xbox game port.
- Controls: 2 analog joysticks, 8-way joystick, Buttons: Xbox Guide, Back, Start, X / Y / A / B button, triggers: LT, RT, LB, RB.
- Functions: Vibration / recoil effect, energy saving.
- Power: 2 AA batteries.
- Xbox 360 PC Wireless Receiver Included. with this receiver you can play the Xbox 360 wireless joystick on your computer, just plug it in via the USB port and that’s it, use up to 4 gamepads on your computer or laptop.
- Battery Life: 40 hours.
- Color: The black
- Manufacturer: Microsoft
- Marking: JR9-00010
- Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Receiver
- How to distinguish the original Xbox 360 Joystick Gamepad from the fake below!