How To Find Apple Watch Using Find Iphone 2 Feature
The “Find iPhone” option has been available in Apple Watch for a long time to quickly find a smartphone, but what if the watch itself is lost? In this case, use the instructions below.
How to find lost Apple Watch (1 way)
Note. To search for a watch, you need an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 10.3 or higher, and the Apple Watch itself must be turned on.
one. Open (or download to the device, if you do not have this program) the application “Find iPhone“;
2. Log in using your Apple ID login and password from your iCloud account;
3. Choose Apple Watch;
four. Choose the option “Actions”. If the Apple Watch is turned on, you can track their location on the map, and mark them as lost, delete all data from the device or play an audio signal to detect the clock.
5. If you are sure that the Apple Watch is in close proximity to you, click the “Play sound”. The watch will start to emit a repeating beep (a notification will also be sent to your iCloud account about the sound being played);
6. After you find the watch, turn off the sound by clicking on the “Close”On the dial.
How to find lost Apple Watch using icloud.com (2 method)
You can also find the Apple Watch using icloud.com.
one. Open icloud.com from any computer.
2. Log in with your Apple ID account and go to the Find iPhone web application.
3. Click on the “All Devices” button at the top of the screen.
four. Select Apple Watch and apply the necessary actions (Play sound, activate “Lost mode” or delete data)
If you could not find the Apple Watch
Application “Find iPhone”Will be useless if the Apple Watch is turned off or outside the Wi-Fi zone. In this case, use the loss mode in “Find iPhoneTo lock the device and track its location. When someone finds and turns on your watch, you will immediately receive a notification.