How to find Apple ID on a locked ipad
How to find Apple ID on a locked iPhone
If the device has a lock, then you cannot find out your Apple ID directly through your smartphone. However, there are alternative methods that are simple, convenient and reliable.
The first way to find out your Apple ID is to use a trusted device. Apple allows iPhone and iPad owners to store multiple devices under one account. In this case, you can view the forgotten Apple ID using another device that is registered to this account. This is done through the “iTunes Store and App Store” section, where the “Passwords and Accounts” menu is selected.
Another way to find your Apple ID is through the manufacturer’s official website. To do this, go to the Apple page and click on the tablet image in the right corner. A link with the line “Login” will open in front of the user. Below is the inscription “Forgot your Apple ID”, which should be clicked. In the next window, you need to click “Find it”. Next, the iPhone owner must fill out a form where the site asks to enter basic data: first name, last name, email. After the performed actions, you should click “Continue”.
Note! To find out your Apple ID, you must enter the email address that was used to register your account. If you did not succeed in recovering the data the first time, you need to go through several mail options.
These two methods are common among users due to the fact that they really help to find out the ID. At the moment, there are also paid services that promise to recover information based on the phone’s IMEI. Such services are often engaged in extortion of money and cannot provide full assistance.
In fact, Apple ID is associated with the iPhone number, but Apple cares about the safety of users, so it does not give anyone access to personal information. Experts do not recommend contacting paid services, but try to find out your Apple ID yourself, through the above methods.
Restoring access through iTunes
In iTunes, the password can be recovered via mail. This is one of the easiest methods to reset your old password and set a new one. On the company’s website, you need to open the section with account recovery. The system will first ask for a login, after which you should click “Next”. In the new window, select “Receive a letter by email”. Within a few minutes, a link to change your password will be sent to your email.
Note! If there is no letter for more than 10 minutes, you need to check the “Spam” folder.
Where to see Apple ID on iPhone
You can find and view your ID in different ways, depending on the technique used. On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, look for Apple ID in Settings or iTunes.
Apple ID is an essential part of every device
Instructions for iCloud: you need to go to settings and click on your name. If you are using iOS version 10.2 and earlier, you must open “Settings” and click the “iCloud” button.
Instructions for iTunes: open the settings menu, click your name, and then “iTunes Store and App Store”.
There are other options you can try to find your Apple ID:
- Open the item “Settings”, then “Passwords and accounts”. In earlier versions, the path lies through “Settings”. “Mail”. “Contacts”. “Calendars”.
- Another way is to go through the settings to the “Messages” section, where you should click “Send”.
- Open Settings and FaceTime.
You can check your account on a Mac like this:
- Open the Apple menu, then System Preferences, where the Apple ID item is located.
- You can click in the section of system settings on “Accounts” and select iCloud.
- The App Store opens the Store menu and then browses the account.
- Another method is through FaceTime settings.
For Apple TV owners, you can sign in to your account like this:
- Through the menu “Settings”. “Accounts”.
- In the same section, you can select the “Users” section, then open your account and go to the “Store”.
Recommendations for Windows users:
- Via iCloud for Windows.
- Through the iTunes program, which has a section “Accounts”. “View”.
Many owners bind several devices to one ID at once
The easiest way to check for an Apple ID is to log into the iPhone in the settings menu. You cannot restore your account here, but it is quite easy to find the complete information. Clicking on “Username” will open a window with Apple ID details, as well as the history of working with connected services. In this menu, go down and open the “iTunes Store” section. At the top of the open window will be the required data.
Note! In order not to lose information about Apple ID every time, it is recommended to write down the login on a separate sheet.
IPhone Tech Support
This method is suitable if you need to restore access urgently. You can ask a specialist for help in Apple showrooms, or on the company’s website through the technical support department.
Step-by-step instructions for using the site:
- On the company’s website, go to the bottom of the page and select your location (region).
- By clicking on the tablet image, a menu with authorization data will open in front of the visitor. Since the password has been forgotten, you must immediately go down and click “Additional help”.
- Support phone numbers for each region will be listed here. You can call for free.
- In addition to calls, there is a separate chat where the user can describe his problem to a specialist in text form.
For a more accurate solution to the problem, it is recommended to find the section “Want to talk?”, There is a category Apple ID and all sorts of problems with it. In the new window there will be several options for solving, one of which is “Change and reset password”. If there is no time to resolve the issue on your own, you can select the item “Conversation with the support service”. The site will prompt the user to fill out a small form with a first name, last name and email address. You can also schedule a call at a convenient time by specifying it in the appropriate window.
How to change account on iPhone or iPad
How to change Apple ID on iPhone if signed out from iCloud:
- It is necessary to erase all data from the phone, thereby returning the gadget to the factory settings.
- Then a new Apple ID account is created.
How to change account on iPhone via menu:
- You need to go to “Settings” and select “iTunes Store and App Store”
- Here you should click on the account and select the “Sign out” button.
Finally, replace the old account with a new one.
What to do if you forgot your icloud password on iPhone 5s and other models:
- restore via the specified email;
- password reset through security questions;
- two-step check (only for models 4 S, 5S, 5 SE);
- contact Support;
- pass two-factor authentication.
How to find Apple ID on a locked iPhone
Apple ID is an account that is assigned to each owner of the equipment at the time of registration on the Apple website. This is a mandatory step, allowing you to use the gadget to its fullest. Without an account, the user will not be able to sync data, work with the iCloud cloud. Sometimes, when the account is not used for a long time, the login information is forgotten or lost. How to recover ID on iPhone every Apple smartphone owner should know.
How to recover account on iPhone
How to recover Apple ID password on iPhone and access account is a question that interests many users. If for any reason you cannot log into your account, there are several different ways to return your personal account.
iPad and iPod
Find the serial number for iPad Pro, iPad, or iPod touch on the back of your device. On iPad (cellular model), you will also find the IMEI. To meid is the first 14 digits of the IMEI code.
How to find out IMEI on a locked ipad
Find out how to find your iOS device serial number, IMEI / Meida, CDN and ICCID.
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone X
- for iPhone 8
- for iPhone 8 Plus
- for iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 plus
- for iPhone 6s
- for iPhone 6s plus
On these devices, find the serial number in the settings and the IMEI / meid-identifier (so that the meid is the first 14 digits of the IMEI code) on the back. If you need support but cannot look in the settings menu, you can use the IMEI / meid number instead of the serial number:
How to Reset Apple ID password from iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro
- for iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 plus
- for iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- for iPhone 5c
- for iPhone 5
If you have an original iPhone, find the serial number and IMEI engraved on the back.
Before you start
- You can find these numbers in several places, including parameters, on a physical device, in iTunes, and on the original packaging.
- When you contact Apple for support, you can use the serial number or IMEI / meid number to identify your iOS device.
Find device serial number, IMEI / meid and ICCID
- Go to Settings General About.
- Look at the serial number of your device. You may need to scroll down to find IMEI / meid and ICCID.
- Want to insert this information into Apple registration or support forms? Press and hold the number to copy.
Still haven’t found the number you want? In the following sections.
Factory Reset iCloud Locked iPad And Remove iCloud Account iPhone iOS 6,7,8,9,10,11,12
You can also find your device serial number in iTunes:
- Connect your iOS device to your computer.
- If iTunes doesn’t launch automatically, open it.
- Find your device. Click on the “summary” tab to see the information.
- For iPhone, select Phone to find the IMEI / meid and ICCID number. For iPad (cellular model), click the serial number button to find the CDN, IMEI / meid and ICCID.
If you want to paste this information into Apple registration or support forms, select edit copy serial number.
If you don’t have a device
There are several places to check what the serial device or IMEI / meid may show.
- Go to your Apple ID account at (Appleid.Apple.com) in a web browser on your computer.
- Sign in with the Apple ID that you use on the device that you need serial or IMEI / maid from.
- Scroll down to the devices section. To see the serial device and IMEI / meid number, select this device.
If you still need help, here are some things to try:
- You have another iOS device with iOS 10.3 or later. who signed in with their Apple ID? On this unit, touch the [your name] setting. Scroll down to see all devices signed in with their Apple ID. To view the serial and IMEI / meid number, tap the device name.
- Do you still have the original packaging of your device? Find serial number and IMEI / meid-identifier by barcode:
- Still can’t find the number you want? Contact Apple Support by selecting your device from this list:
- for iPhone
- for iPod touch
How to Delete Apple ID of Old iPad Owner?
- Sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.
- Open Find My iPhone.
- Click “All devices” at the top of the screen.
- Select the device you want to remove from iCloud.
- Click Erase [device].
- Click “Remove from Account”.
How to remember Apple ID by IMEI?
Find out Apple ID by IMEI and UDID using the service “Apple ID Info Simple” or “Apple ID Info Premium” which will provide information about the Apple ID, email, mailing address and phone number of the previous owner. Now you can simply write to the received address with a request to send a password.
How to turn on iPad for the first time?
Press and hold the Volume Up or Volume Down and the top button until the Power Off slider appears. Move the slider and then wait 30 seconds for the device to turn off. To turn the device back on, press and hold the top button until the Apple logo appears.
How to set up Apple ID on iPad?
- Open “Settings”.
- Tap Sign In to iPad.
- Enter your Apple ID and password. If you don’t have an Apple ID yet, you can create one.
- If your account is secured with two-factor authentication, enter the six-digit verification code.
How to set up iPad again?
When you set up your new iPad for the first time, you can safely automatically transfer data from your Android device.
Transfer from Android device to iPad
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Open the Transfer to iOS app.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
How to find your Apple ID on iPad?
How to set up iPad from scratch?
To activate and continue setting up your device, you must be connected to a Wi-Fi, cellular, or iTunes network. Tap the name of the Wi-Fi network you want, or choose another option. When setting up your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi Cellular), you may need to insert your SIM card first.
How to recover iCloud by phone number?
Log in to your Apple ID and click the Forgot Apple ID and Password button. If asked to verify your phone number, use the steps for two-factor authentication instead. Enter your Apple ID, select the option to reset your password, and then select continue.