How to enter an iTunes gift code
Handing out promo codes for app store. Learning how to use promo codes in AppStore
Sooner or later iPhone or iPad owners are faced with using a promo code for the App Store. But many users, especially beginners, do not even guess about the existence of these very promo codes. Our task today is to learn how to use these gift codes and find out what they are for and where they come from.
Developer and App Store promo code Any software developer who creates games and programs for the Apple iOS operating system has the ability to generate a gift promo code for their paid app, which is distributed in the App Store. This is an opportunity provided by Apple.
After generating a batch of promo codes (no more than 50 per application), the developer distributes these same promo codes as he sees fit:
- Can donate a gift code to friends and fellow developers
- Hold a contest to give away promo codes as prizes
- Provide the promo code to journalists or reviewers to prepare a promotional review or promotional release of their paid app
The gift code itself consists of a set of numbers and letters and looks something like this 32WXTHWPXPJX
The user and an App Store promotion code This section explains how to use a promotion code in the App Store and what you need the code for.
If you own a promo code of any App Store application, it is advisable to enter it into the system and use it immediately, since each code has its own validity period. Usually a promo code can be used within 28 days from the moment it is generated by the developer, after it expires, you will not be able to use the gift code.
A promo code gives you the opportunity to own a paid application for free and use it as an officially purchased application.
How to use a promo code on the App Store There are several ways to activate a promo code. You can enter a gift code in iTunes or on your device itself, whether it’s an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. In both the first and second cases, you will need access to the internet and. If your Apple ID. it too will fit and “swallow” the promo code.
If you are connected to the network, and your Apple ID account is authorized, go to the standard App Store app, and select “Selection” 2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Enter Code” 3. After you click, you will see a screen to enter our promotional code. Enter the code and press the “Go” button on your keyboard, or the “Enter Code” button located in the upper right corner of the window.
Sometimes the program asks you to sign in by clicking “Continue” and re-enter the password for your Apple ID account. After that, a notification appears: “Thank you for using the code. The object is being loaded ” and is prompted to enter other available promo codes, if available of course.
If everything went well, you will see the application, which we received with the promo code, loading on your work screen. Once the download is complete, you can use the gift app.
Promo Code on iPhone The iPhone promo code is used in much the same way as on the iPad:
Launch the App Store app, preliminarily. Tap on the tab “Pickup”, press the button “Enter Code”, enter the code and get the application.
Using a promo code in iTunes If your iPad or iPhone is not yet. you can get the gift application by using a promo code in iTunes. Of course, the computer must have access to the network, and the iTunes program must be.
Launch iTunes and go to the iTunes Store, under “Store
Once the app store loads, click on your account in the upper right corner and select “Enter Code” from the context menu that appears. If you have trouble with this action, you can select the App Store tab, scroll to the bottom and under “Management” select. “Enter Code“
On the page that opens, enter your promo code, press the button if prompted, confirm with your Apple ID password, and you will receive your gift app, which will begin downloading in iTunes.
Once the gift game or program is loaded into iTunes, you can.
For the provided application promo code OPlayer HD. used to write these instructions, thank you Muhaha!
There are several ways to activate these promo codes. Promo code must be entered into the iTunes application or into the device itself, or into an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. For both the first and second device you will need access to the Internet and an account registered to an Apple ID, but if the Apple ID was registered without a payment card, then this will also work and “will accept” a promo code. It is also possible to enter a promo code from the Apple iPad, but other options will be touched as we go along. If you need to enter a promo code directly into your gadget, the device must be authorized. If someone doesn’t understand how to authorize an iPad or iPhone, you can try reading the instructions. How to authorize an iPhone. Each creator of game software for the Apple iOS system offers a help.
Here’s a closer look at the steps for using promo codes. This section describes how to use appstore promo codes and what this code will give the user. Appstore promo codes in Apple iOS, if you managed to purchase them, it is advisable to use them immediately in the operating system, because each code has a limited validity period. You can usually only use it for 28 days from the time the developers release it, but once it expires, it’s useless and won’t work. The code itself has letters and numbers and looks something like this. 23WEYTRUYRIJThe following will show you how to enter a promo code using the Apple iPad, as well as other options. Promo codes in the iPhone are entered and filled in almost exactly the same way as on the iPad:
How to activate an iTunes or App Store gift card code?
Activating an iTunes gift card on a Mac or Windows computer:
- Download, install, and open the latest version of iTunes.
- On the left side of the iTunes window, select iTunes Store.
- Sign in to your account. Sign In button if you have a U.S. account.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or iTunes window, select Account. iTunes Gift.
- In the window that appears in front of you, enter a 16-digit code that begins with an “X.”.
- After you redeem your gift card code, your account balance will automatically update. The amount equal to the value of the card is credited to the Apple ID account. Account balance is listed under the Apple ID.
Activate iTunes and App Store gift certificates from your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch:
- Open the iTunes Store or App Store on your device.
- If the iTunes Store is open, click Music (if you have a U.S. account) in the navigation bar at the bottom, and then scroll to the bottom of the page. If the App Store is open, click Featured (if you have a US account) in the bottom navigation bar and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Press Enter Code or Redeem if you have a US account.
- Then enter the 16-digit code for your gift card, beginning with an “X”.
- Click Enter Code (Redeem if you have a U.S. account) to confirm.
- After redeeming your gift card code, your account balance will automatically update. An amount equal to the card face value is credited to your Apple ID account. The account balance is shown under the Apple ID.
Activate iTunes Gift Card on your Android device:
How to activate gift cards on your iPhone and iPad
1) Open the iTunes Store or App Store on your iOS device.
2) In the iTunes Store, simply scroll down and click Enter Code, and in the App Store, go to your profile page and click Redeem Gift Card or Code.
3) Log in to your Apple ID that you use for purchases.
Note: You can quickly access gift card activation through the links below:
If your device is 3D Touch-enabled, you can tap the iTunes Store or App Store icon more closely and select Enter Code from the menu that appears on the Home screen.
4) Choose whether you want to enter the code manually or scan the card:
- Scan. If you have a physical gift card, use this option to scan it with the camera. Just point your device’s camera at the code and wait for it to scan. Not available in all countries.
- Manual entry. Simply enter the code from your card by copying it from an email or transcribing it from a physical card.
When the gift card is activated, you will see your updated account balance. If you try to activate a card you’ve already used, an error message will appear.
When you activate your Apple Music gift card, you will be given the choice of topping up your iTunes account or activating your Apple Music subscription.
Here’s what happens if you choose an Apple Music subscription:
- for existing subscribers. your subscription will be extended or renewed for the number of months shown on the card.
- Those who don’t have a subscription. A subscription to the service will be purchased.
If you’ve never purchased a subscription to Apple Music, you’ll get three more free months to go with the months listed on your gift card.
5) In the upper right corner, click Done to complete the process.
If you want to activate another gift card, click Redeem another code.
Note: If you received a gift card in an email, click the Redeem Now link right there.
To view your balance in the iTunes Store or Apple Music, do the following:
- iTunesStore. Check your balance on the AppleID page of the iTunes Store and App Store.
- AppleMusic. To check your Apple Music subscription, go to Settings → [your name] →iTunesStore andParStore and select yourAppleID at the top of the screen. Click View AppleID, and then click Subscriptions. From the list, choose which subscriptions you would like to view.
Your account balance is updated automatically after gift card activation. If it doesn’t, try logging out and logging back in to your Apple ID on all your devices.
If you use Android
To transfer money from the gift card to your account, use an Apple Music subscription. You can’t redeem your gift card code through other apps yet. This may change in the future, but at the moment this is the only option available to Android users:
- Open Apple Music.
- Log in to your account via the menu button.
- Click “Redeem gift card or code.”.
- Enter the code you find on the back of the card, then press “Use code.
If you can’t activate the code, read this article.
How to redeem a gift card you received via email
If you decide to save time and buy a card with a code online, you can easily redeem it. Here too you have two options.
- In the letter that will come to your mail, there should be a button that says “Redeem”. Just click this button and the funds will be credited to your account.
- If you received an email with a code without a redeem button, copy it and paste it into the App Store or Apple Music (depending on which operating system you are currently using).
As soon as the funds have been credited to your account, you will receive an appropriate notification.
Part 4: How to transfer ringtones from iPhone to iPhone using AnyTrans
Now let us take a look at how to transfer ringtones from iPhone to iPhone using AnyTrans.
For this transfer, you will need both your iPhones and two different USB cables, your personal computer or Mac and you will need to download AnyTrans. Just follow the steps below, and you will be able to transfer ringtones from iPhone to iPhone very easily:
Step 1: Install and open AnyTrans in your computer and then connect both of your iPhones to your computer with the help of the USB cables. Once the software recognizes both of your devices, move onto the next step.
Step 2: Click on ‘Audio ‘ and then click on ‘Ringtones ‘ on the homepage.
Step 3: Select that ringtones that you wish to transfer from one iPhone to another and then click on ‘To Device’ on the top right corner of the window.
Your transfer will begin, and by the end of it, you will be able to use the ringtone that you sent from your other iPhone into your new iPhone. You can set it as your ringtone, and it will be played whenever you will be called.
Where to enter a promo code in great sultan on iPhone?
To enter a promotion code, click on Profile Settings Promotion Code.
You can also do the steps below.
- In an iMessage conversation, tap, then enter an amount.
- Tap ” Translate “, add a comment if you like, then tap.
- Check the payment information.
- Confirm payment by authenticating with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
How to redeem gift cards and codes on Mac
To redeem gift cards and codes on Macs, you must launch iTunes and sign in with your Apple ID. Next, from the menu at the top of the screen or in the iTunes window, select Account → Activate Code.
As in the previous case, App Store, iTunes or Apple Music gift card holders need to enter the 16-digit code posted on the back of the cards. If you have a content code or promotion code, enter the code on the back of your card. Residents of some countries and regions can use the camera to capture the code, otherwise it will need to be entered manually using the “Can also enter code manually” option. When finished, click “Enter Code.”.
News editor and author of articles on iPhones.ru.
Mastercard and Visa will limit their work in Russia. Cards from other countries will not work (and vice versa)
Комментарии и мнения владельцев 33
Yesterday, after the article with the payment methods of AppStore, taking into account the sanctions, I decided to experiment and through Sberbank I paid the AppStore 1000. The Sber app wrote that the code for iTunes would come by SMS, but it did not come.
Payments take place in 2 stages. First, the money is deducted. Next, the payment is confirmed by the service to which you pay. Usually it happens instantly and you get the product or service immediately.
But in your case, the confirmation of the service did not come for some reason. As a result, the money is “in limbo”: the amount has already been charged, but the service does not consider the payment successful.
Let’s contact their representatives to clarify current payment status.
@nnm1. I got the same thing yesterday. I’ve just spent three rubles) then I got SMS that the code was not sent. Yumani is not answering
Fuck, it was very convenient actually redeemed the code for 3k and no worries for a year/two with subscriptions to stuff.
It’s time to change the region, me. So it looks like soon they will turn off Apple ID for everyone)
@t-n. How to deposit money afterwards? Swift is disconnected
Getting ready to disconnect from iCloud (mail, etc.).).
What is more preferable. to change the settings or the mail itself, etc.?? Write an article, please)
Whatever, but it’s important too. Did anyone tried to add Sberbank Visa or Mastercard to Valet today? It did not work for me. And SberMobile has disappeared function of adding to Valet, although there is such an item “add to ApplePay” opposite to the Mir card. It turns out that changing your iPhone and making it work again with at least Russian stores = that’s it. sadness.
@d_aryan. Mir does not work neither Tinkoff nor Sber deposited via phone number
@micsad. had time to add vtb world yesterday. Apple pay while it works
And who tried to add a Visa or MasterCard to Valet today??
failed to bind a card to the purse of any of the 5) banks (credit europa, alfa, sber, tinkov, gazprom also could not bind a card from a couple of other countries, although there are ruble accounts
I decided to try tying to the MTS phone number
i tried to transfer 500r from mts. i pinned 12 thousand, but i managed to add less than a thousand payments
@trikvel. when you can’t change the country because of this balance, write)