How to enable trades through the phone
Details on how to enable confirmation of trades
Many people use the Steam trading platform, where you can buy different games, add-ons for the same games, certain things and more. This in itself forms a near-game economy, where each person can influence the price of a certain product. Also various websites can be an alternative to the trading platform. They provide the same services for items from games. Therefore, the topic of this article is dedicated to how to turn on the confirmation of trades in Steam. The material is recommended for novice users.
Before we turn on the confirmation of trades in Steam, let’s understand the features of this option. Experienced gamers use this option of the program to exchange virtual items. At the same time, it is important to know how to turn on the confirmation and thus record the transaction.
Initially trades between users were almost instantaneous, but after the updates the creators decided to include an additional delay after the exchange to improve security. Officially, it takes 15 days to confirm the transaction, and the fact of the trade is recorded by clicking on the active link in the e-mail.
Users often ask how to accept a trade in Steam. There are two main conditions you need to meet in order to do this:
Install a mobile authenticator
Mobile Authenticator Steam Guard is an additional measure to protect your account. To connect the mobile authenticator Steam Guard, you need an iOS or Android phone. For an Android phone, you need to go to your phone and download the mobile app via Market:
- Click on “search” and type “Steam
- Install the application from Valve corp by clicking on the “Install” button. After installation, click “Open:
- Next, we need to log in by entering your login and password in Steam.
- Then click on Steam Guard in the upper left corner and wait for the application to load. The authenticator often lags at this step, so wait 15-20 seconds:
- In the interface click “Settings.
- If you do not have Steam Guard, you must select “Get Steam Guard codes by email
- To activate Mobile Authenticator for Steam, check the “Get Steam Guard codes to your phone” option.
- Then press the blue button “Next” to confirm the operation.
- You will receive an SMS with a 5-digit verification code on your phone (linked to your Steam account). For example, 98451. Enter our code in the appropriate field and click “Send”.
- We get to the page with the recovery code. This is an important code, which can be useful for recovering an account if you lose your SIM card. This code begins with the letter R, and consists of five digits and the letter R in the beginning.
Important! If you have any problems with the authenticator, please use the technical support service: https://help.steampowered.com/
- Once we have connected the mobile Steam authenticator on our phone, log into our account from our computer. Now it is not enough to simply enter the username and password to log in. Now you also have to enter the generated authorization code from the mobile app:
Once you have your mobile authenticator enabled, it must take 1 week before you will be able to trade your items again. But after a week you will be able to trade automatically. This is how you connected the confirmation of trades in Steam!
How to Start a Trade on Steam
To get the trade-in link on Steam, you need to:
- Check “Open” next to “Inventory. After that, anyone can see what you have in your inventory, but this is one of the main rules for organizing an exchange.
Next, you need to figure out how to get a link to a trade in Steam. To do this:
After that, you will be able to pass your link to the trade in Steam and exchange with other users.
We need a quick exchange without adding friends? Your life will be easier with 1 link.
First we need to make your inventory visible to everyone, so people linking to it won’t have to add you as a friend.д.
1) Open Steam. Hover over your login. From the drop-down menu, click on the “Inventory” tab.
2) Click the button. ” and click on “Inventory Privacy Settings”
3) Check the CheckBox Open in the “Inventory” tab and click “Save Changes
1)Click on the link of exchange settings. Log in to your account if you’re not already logged in.2)At the bottom you will see your exchange link:
Copy the link: steamcommunity.com/ID/zdesvashaydi/tradeoffers/privacy#trade_offer_access_url
Into the browser and change herewashaydi to your value.
Steam is a developer-supported game app distribution platform.
Steam is a game app distribution platform that supports developers. Avid gamers use it to sell virtual items. So it is important to know how to enable trade confirmation in Steam.
In the Steam Steam game platform, the turnover of skins and collections on the Marketplace is not small. To avoid conflicts, you need to know how to enable exchange confirmation in Steam to protect the user. Initially, item transfers between players were instant. After the updates, the developers have secured gamers, so the confirmation of the transaction takes place within 15 days. The exchange is confirmed by clicking on the active link in the email.
How item are formed and how to set the best price?
Valve does not set at the Marketplace, but bases their on what users bid for items on the Marketplace. Rareness and popularity of an item usually affects its price.
The price of the item is specified in its description. These numbers are the minimum cost at the moment. For more information, click on the “Find on the Marketplace” line.
Once you go to the Marketplace, you will see a description of the item, and underneath it, information about posted offers to sell and requests to buy. When assigning a price, be guided by this information.
How to enable trade confirmation in Steam?
- Download Stim and Play Market, an Android app distribution service.
- Open the list of applications.
- Click on “Play Market”, enter “steam” in the search box.
- On the application page, click on “install”, accept the installation request.
- When the process is completed, press the “open” button to launch the application.
- Authorize with your username and password.
- After activation of Steam Guard, the exchange will be carried out immediately, and the account will receive additional protection.
The ability to trade between accounts
In order to enable the confirmation of trades in Steam, you must first know that access to the “Marketplace” and the possibility of exchange in Steam will open only after the investment of at least five dollars (5 ). The word “attachment” means any purchase in the store (i.e. you just need to buy any game not cheaper than five dollars).
For us to be able to send other users a trade request (and vice versa), we need to open the confirmation function in the Steam client settings:
Switch on confirmation of trades via phone
This method is chosen by those who have a lot of things in their Steam account. Before the innovation of accepting all trades on the phone, it was easy enough to steal an account. Now there is a mobile app to keep you safe. With its help it becomes almost impossible to steal an account.
Instructions on how to turn on confirmation of trades on your phone:
- Use your smartphone to go to the official site where the software is available for your device (Apple’s is AppStore, and Android’s is Play Market). In the search box enter Steam and download the app that has the highest rating. Otherwise you may download the fraudulent software and lose your account.
- Install and sign in to the app.
- Go to settings and check the “Get Steam Guard codes to your phone” box, confirm your decision, and move on to the next step.
- You will be asked to enter your phone number, and after entering it you will receive an SMS-code, which you will have to enter in the application.
- You will be given a special confirmation code. Make sure you write it down on a piece of paper.
- Congratulations. you can accept confirmations through the phone in the special for this item “Confirmations”.
Confirm Steam exchange
In connection with the new introduction of account security. after the exchange request, it will need to be confirmed through the mail, to which our account is linked (when registering an account Steam, we specify our email, it is tied to it and the account). You will receive an email with a confirmation link, follow this link and confirm it. All this will take 15 days.
Naturally, we do not want to wait 15 days! There is a second level of security for this process. Mobile Authenticator Steam (Steam Guard). With it, you can transfer virtual assets instantly, but to do this, you need to install the Steam app on your smartphone, and link your account to your device.
Install the application, log in to your account, and follow the instructions:
- Go to the tab “Steam Guard” in the main menu, click “Settings” button.
- Check the box “Receive Steam Guard codes to your phone.
- Follow the instructions in the application, linking your phone number to your account.
- After linking, the account must work with an active authenticator for 7 days.
After that, each exchange can be confirmed in the app. in the menu “Confirmation. Now we can safely exchange things, sell and buy them on the “Marketplace”, use the services of Steam and enjoy games.