How to enable Google Play on Android
This article is very similar to the one in which we described the principle of creating a regular Android account, but here we will focus on the account for Google Play.
Register a new account for Google Play Market
- Go to settings;
- We are looking for the field accounts. google accounts;
- Choose “Add account“;
- Click on “Create new“;
- Next you need to enter your name and surname (you can any);
- Create a login, in our example it will turn out email@example.com;
- Then, by clicking on the “Next” button, you need to create a password;
- After you have entered the password, you need to confirm it and specify it again in the corresponding field;
- Now we indicate the secret question, which will allow us to restore the data if something happens. You can also specify additional data in the form spare mail. In this case, in which case, a request to restore the password to your account will come.
How to create a Google Play account for Android through a computer
You can use this method if you do not have a phone in your hands or just registering through a PC seems easier and more convenient. As soon as the account is created, you can easily switch to it on your Android smartphone, just by driving the username and password into the appropriate fields. Getting started:
- Open, for example, google search, click on the blue button in the upper right corner “To come in”;
- A new page appears, where you are asked to enter either the data of an existing account, or make a new one. In our case, click on the phrase at the bottom of the column “Create an account”.
- We get to the registration form, where we enter personal information: first, name and surname. We strongly recommend that you enter your real data, so that in case of loss of access to your account and attempts to restore it, there will be no problems with technical support.
- We come up with a username. You can choose from ready-made ones. If the name you are interested in is occupied, try diluting it with symbols or numbers.
- We drive the password into two columns: the original and confirmation. Again, pay attention to security and try to think out the password as best as possible.
- We indicate your year of birth and mobile phone number (the country code will be set automatically). You can also enter a replacement email address if you wish.
- Choose your country and confirm with the help of captcha that we are not a robot.
- Click “Next.” A security code should come to the specified phone.
- If desired, add a photo.
- Done, the Google account on the computer has been created, and now using the username and password you can use it on any Android smartphone.
How to install the application from Play Market on Android
After the application is downloaded, a shortcut will appear on the main screen. Also there you can see all the programs installed on the device. On Google Play, go to the “My applications“. By clicking on it, you will see a list of installed applications.
If the application is paid, then after the download button you will be prompted attach a bank card. You will need to enter your details and then confirm the binding. To complete the transaction, enter the real data and confirm again. After payment, the application will start downloading, and then install on the device.
You didn’t like the Google account or want to create a new one? Then check out our articles on deleting and switching between accounts.