How to Download Videos to iPhone
Download video from computer to iPhone using iTunes. the most common option.
- Download to your mobile device any application from the App Store designed to download video files (you can enter the phrase “download video” in the search bar). Choose an application (it is better to choose from the first two, since they have the highest rating, which means there is no reason to doubt their performance).
- Run the application and go to the “Browser” line. In the address bar, enter: m.YouTube.com.
- Play the video you want. A new floppy disk will appear next to the Pause and Rewind icons. This is the Download icon. Click on it to download YouTube videos to your iPhone.
- The selected video file will start downloading to your iPhone. The status and degree of download can be viewed in the “Files” section in the application.
- Watching videos is available only in the application, including offline.
Via the iTools program
iTools. iPhone video downloader, excellent iTunes replacement. With it, you can download videos from your computer to your iPhone. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to download video to iPhone quickly and easily using iTools:
- Install iTools software on your computer.
- Run the program and go to the “Video” tab.
- Drag a video clip from a folder on your computer into the program window. iTools itself converts files to the desired format.
Download video to iPhone via Yandex Disk
The advantage of Yandex.Disk is that the video can not only be downloaded to the iPhone, but also uploaded directly to the gallery, and not viewed through the program.
How to download videos from Yandex Disk to iPhone:
- Download the Yandex.Disk program to your computer and iPhone.
- If you do not have a Yandex account, you will have to register before using Yandex.Disk.
- Copy the necessary video files to your computer and use the “paste” click to move them into the program (for convenience, you can create a “Video” folder inside).
- After the synchronization is complete, go to the Yandex.Disk application and go to the folder where you saved the videos.
- If there is an Internet connection, play the video, at the top next to the name, click on the “Download” icon and select the “Save to Gallery” command.
- After the video has been downloaded, it will be displayed in the “Camera Roll” folder in the “Videos” section.
How to Download YouTube Videos on iPhone
There are many programs, applications and ways to download YouTube videos, but only a few of them perform this function well. Here are the best ways to download YouTube videos on iPhone:
How to Download Instagram Videos on iPhone
Bonus for fans of the social network Instagram: and from here you can download a video without spending money and time:
How to download video to iPhone or iPad?
If you still do not know how to download video to iPhone or iPad, then this instruction should come in handy. Synchronization of these devices is similar, in order to download a movie or clip, you need to perform a couple of simple steps, for which we need iTunes. Tuna will help you upload a video to the iPhone, and the standard phone application. Video, will play a video.
Before you start downloading and transferring videos to iPhone, familiarize yourself with the video formats supported by the device, then download iTunes and install it on your computer, iTunes is free and supports Russian. The steps below will help you add videos to iTunes and sync to iPhone. As a result, you can watch movies and videos on your phone.
Launch iTunes and open the “Movies” section. 2. Open the previously prepared video folder and transfer the files to iTunes with the mouse cursor. You can add video content to the library in another way. File. Add a file to the library
After completing the step in the “Movies”. “Home Videos” section, the added video will appear, if no video is added to iTunes, install QuickTime and repeat step and 2
Connect your iPhone (or iPad) to your computer and click on the phone that appears at the top of the iTunes program, in the “Overview” tab, check the box “Manually handle music and videos”
In the “Movies” tab, check the “Synchronize Movies” checkbox, mark the uploaded video and click the “Finish” button. Apply.
If you sync iPhone with a new iTunes, then at the time of setting the “Sync Movies” checkbox, a warning will appear about the deletion of the information previously uploaded to iTunes:
“Do you really want to delete existing music, movies, TV shows, books and sounds from this iPhone and sync with this iTunes library??
Music, movies, TV shows, books, and sounds synced to the iPhone from other iTunes libraries will be removed and the items in that iTunes library will be synced. “
After completing these steps, in any case, do not disconnect the phone, wait until the synchronization is complete. After the video is downloaded to the iPhone, it will appear in the standard Video application (on older iPods).
If at the time of syncing the video, iTunes reported that the video file was not copied to the iPhone and cannot be played on the iPhone, then read the article on how to convert video for iPhone or try to download a video from YouTube.
After uploading video to Apple iPhone, you can read other useful articles and learn how to upload music to iPhone, the procedure is similar to uploading a video. Also on our pages you can read other, equally useful instructions, which describe in detail how to use the iPhone.
How to upload a video to the default Video app
If for some reason you do not want to use third-party video players, then you can upload video clips to the standard Video application. But, in this case, the download process will be much more complicated and will take you more time.
The difficulties are mainly related to the fact that the video must first be converted to MP4 format. You can use different programs to convert videos. In this article, we will show how this is done using the example of the free program iWisoft Free Video Converter.
First you need to add video to iWisoft Free Video Converter. This can be done by simply dragging the video file into the program window, or you can use the “Add” button.
The next step is to choose a video format. In order to select the MP4 format, open the drop-down list “Profile” at the bottom of the window, first select “iPhone”, and then “MP4”
Next, you need to select a folder and start the conversion. In order to select a folder, click on the “Find Target” button and select a suitable folder. After that, you can click on the “Start” button and start the conversion.
After the conversion is complete, you can start downloading the video to your iPhone. To do this, connect your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes. In iTunes, you need to open the “File” menu and select “Add File to Library”.
In iOS 7, the AirDrop function was first introduced, which allows you to share files (photos, videos) between devices (iPhone, iPod, iPad, macOS).
It is very convenient to do this. To learn how to transfer video from iPhone to iPad, read the following algorithm of actions:
- Turn on AirDrop on iPhone and tablet.
- Go to the library and mark the desired objects there.
- Click on the Share button and select AirDrop.
- Wait until the device on which you decided to upload the files is determined, click on it.
- Confirm data transfer on tablet.
iCloud is Apple’s NAS. If you put a video in it, it will be available on all your devices that are connected to the Internet. All you need is a username and password for your account. They must match the user data specified in the iPhone settings.
- Install the iCloud program on your computer. It is on the official Apple website.
- Run it.
- Click “Account”.
- Enter your Apple account details and confirm.
- Check “Photos”.
- Click on the “Options” button next to it.
- Check the box “Unload from my PC”.
- To use a different folder, click “Change” and specify the path to the directory.
- Click on “Finish” and “Apply”.
- Go to “My Computer”.
- There iCloud appeared. Open it.
- To upload something from PC to iPhone, move the file to the “Uploads” folder.
- Go to iCloud.com.
- Write your Apple ID and password.
- Click on the iCloud Drive icon. Cloud storage will open.
- Use the “” (plus) button to add a new folder. For example, “Video” or “My action movies”.
- Click on the cloud icon with an up arrow to upload a new file to the repository. Indicate the path to it.
- Or drag the video directly from the folder to the browser window.
- Loading time depends on your provider and tariff.
- The movie will appear in iCloud Drive on your iPhone.
- If this program is not available, you can download it in the AppStore.
- If this is your first time adding content to iCloud storage, the gadget will prompt you with the message “Do you want to add the iCloud Drive app to the Home bar?” Confirm.
Using cloud storage
Cloud storage is also very convenient “intermediaries” when transferring objects between devices, since they do not limit you only to photos or videos. All the most famous cloud services (Dropbox, Google Drive, Yandex.Disk) must be downloaded. With these programs, the answer to the question of how to transfer video from iPhone to iPad is very simple. follow the given procedure:
- Download the official cloud service program of your choice from the App Store. We will analyze using Yandex.Disk as an example.
- Log in to the program on both gadgets.
- Click on and select the file you want to add from the gallery.
- Click “Finish” and wait while the selection is transferred to the cloud.
Using a Google account
When setting up a new smartphone, the user will most likely be prompted to transfer all data from the old device. So, it will be possible to synchronize not only notes, but also all applications that were installed on the previous phone.
This can be done while setting up a new smartphone or if it has been reset to the factory state. Also, the user will need a backup from the previous device. In order to create it, you need to go to the smartphone settings.
How to back up Android can be seen in this video.
As soon as the backup is created, you can proceed directly to the data transfer. After selecting the language and other parameters, a window will be displayed on the screen. In it, the user should enter data from his Google account.
After logging in, it will be possible to copy all data from the previous device. To do this, you must select from the list a smartphone that has been linked to this account and contains all the necessary information. To confirm synchronization, click on “Restore”.
During the same setup, the user can choose which applications should be transferred to the new device. A list of all programs will be displayed on the screen, you just need to select the necessary ones, or mark all. After that, you need to click on “Restore”.
How to do it
How to Download Videos to iPhone from Computer
Technology has made great strides forward
How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6s, and 7
The easiest way to drop a video from a computer to an iPhone is to use the iTunes media processor and drop the video file directly into the application that you plan to use to play this video in the future. For this method to work, you must have a video viewing application installed on your iPhone. At the same time, this application must support those video formats that you plan to upload to the iPhone.
After installing the video player, connect your iPhone to your computer, launch iTunes, and click on the iPhone icon in the upper left corner of the window.
Next, you need to open the “Programs” section of the settings. The link to this section will be in the left side menu, just below the image of your iPhone.
In the “Programs” section, you need to scroll the contents of the window to the very bottom. Here you will find a block with settings, which will be called “Shared Files”. On the left side of this block with settings, you need to select with the mouse the application into which you would like to upload the video from the computer.
Then you need to click on the “Add file” button and select the video file that you want to upload from your computer to iPhone.
The download of the video file to iPhone will start immediately after you select it. You can track the download progress by the indicator that appears at the top of the iTunes window. After the video has been skipped, you can launch the application to play video on the iPhone and view this video file.
“Cloud” storage services are known to every more or less active Internet user. Dropbox, Yandex Drive, Google Drive and others, if you wish, you can count more than a dozen. Many of them have mobile applications that allow you to operate the downloaded data directly from your smartphone.
Possessing similar functionality, they compete in the speed of access and the amount of space available to the user. Offline folder technology allows you to use them to transfer videos from PC to iPhone. Let’s see how it works with Dropbox.
- First, you need to upload video to the “cloud” using a computer. Its format must correspond to that played on the iPhone, that is, it must have the MP extension. Opening the application on the smartphone, select the folder with the movie. Click on the icon indicated by the arrow in the extended action menu.
- In the “curtain” that appears, select the marked item to download the file to the device and make it available offline.
- Another icon appears next to the action menu icon to indicate that the sync is in progress. How long the file will be downloaded to the device depends on the connection speed. It is advisable to use Wi-Fi for this purpose, so as not to waste mobile traffic.
- The appearance of a green icon with an arrow means that the file is now available offline. Now you can watch the video even by activating the “Airplane mode”.
The simplest option available to any user would be to use iTunes. The program is designed to synchronize data between your computer and Apple mobile devices such as iPad and iPhone. The video you need to watch must have the file extension MP4. Since users have a lot of “apple” technology in their hands, finding it in this format will not be difficult. Do-it-yourself lovers can use the converter and convert an existing movie.
- Having finished the necessary preparations, we connect the iPhone to the computer and launch iTunes. Find and open the “File” menu in its control panel. Go to the item marked in the screenshot.
- In the Explorer or Finder window, it depends on the OS used on the laptop, select the video intended for downloading. To add it to the program, press the “Open” button.
- While processing is underway, we switch to controlling the smartphone. Use the icon marked with an arrow to select a device from the drop-down list.
- In the left part of the window, select the “TV Show” item in the “Settings” area. In the central part, we have two additional tabs. In the first one, marked with the number “2”, the downloaded video appears. The program automatically collects TV shows into one directory. Inside this folder, we will find a list of snippets. We check that a checkmark is put in front of each that needs to be imported. After making sure that the files we need are marked, press the button indicated by the number “4”, and start synchronization.
- You can watch the progress of copying in the top line of iTunes. In the first part of the screenshot, an arrow indicates the controls that appear when the program executes parallel tasks. Windows users rarely use iTunes as a music player, this scenario is more likely on a MacBook. By clicking on the control arrows, we will “crank” the menu and will be able to see how much is left to record until the operation is complete.
- Unlike videos from social networks or clips that are saved on the iPhone to the camera roll of the “Photos” application, a full-length long movie is placed in the “Video” application.
- A new section “TV Shows” will appear here, in which we will find the downloaded content. As in iTunes, a separate folder will be created for the series. In its upper right corner, the number of unviewed fragments is displayed.
- The program automatically substitutes the names of each series, reading from the metadata stored in the file.
If the laptop is considered a trusted device for the iPhone and it is configured to sync with iTunes via Wi-Fi, all described operations can be performed remotely without using a USB cable.
With regular browsing, the purchase pays for itself at the expense of convenience. In addition, you should not discount the possibility of a refund if the software did not live up to expectations. Apple goes to a meeting 99% of the time. In this article, we will look at the capabilities of nPlayer.
Upload to iTunes
Users who do not have the skill of creating shared resources on a local network can use iTunes.
- Having switched to the management of the mobile device in the navigation area, select the item “Shared files”. The space marked with the number “2” shows the programs installed on the iPhone and allowing content to be sent to them from the computer. Choosing nPlayer, we see two video clips that we downloaded over Wi-Fi. As described earlier, select the “Add to Library” item from the “File” menu. If desired, this operation can be performed by dragging the mouse from the Explorer window to the document area indicated by the number “3”. Finally, click the “Synchronize” button.
- In the area marked with an arrow, we can observe how the files will be downloaded, visually controlling the copying process to the smartphone.
The advantage of this method is the ability to use a single format in your home media library. Thus, you can view one file on a PC, Android tablet or iPhone without thinking about the need to convert.
How to download video from PC on iPhone
When traveling, the iPhone serves as its owner’s entertainment center. The capabilities of the smartphone allow you to listen to music, read books or watch movies. While most users can cope with the first two tasks on their own, the latter can cause difficulties. The device “does not understand” the AVI and MKV formats familiar to many because of the difference in the used codecs. Nevertheless, do not give up, almost any problem has a solution. In this article, we will talk about how to transfer video from computer to iPhone in several ways.
Using the following tips, you will be able to realize the potential inherent in the iPhone and watch your favorite movies or TV shows on any trip.
Download over Wi-Fi
Almost all third-party players designed for use on iOS are capable of connecting to local network resources. They can be either shared folders or home NAS. Using a wireless connection, you can send the necessary video files to your smartphone.
- Opening nPlayer on iPhone, go to the “Network” tab. The required resource in the local network must have a predefined static IP so that it can be remembered in the settings. In the upper right corner, select the extended action menu.
- Click on the “Select” item in the “curtain” that appears from the bottom edge of the screen.
- An area appears next to each file in the network folder, allowing you to check the box. Having selected the fragments that are going to be transferred to the iPhone, press the “Download” button.
- It will take some time to download the video to your device. The box marks the area in which we can observe the progress of execution for each fragment. Accordingly, in the bottom panel of the application, on the “Downloads” tab, the badge will display the total number of videos that are left to be copied.
Copy Videos from Computer to iPhone and iPad to iTunes
Apple has provided only one option for copying media files, including videos from a Windows or MacOS computer to iPhones and iPads. using iTunes (hereinafter I will assume that iTunes is already installed on your computer).
The main limitation of this method is that it only supports the.mov.m4v and.mp4 formats. over, for the latter case, the format is not always supported (it depends on the codecs used, the most popular is H.264, it is supported).
To copy videos using iTunes, just follow these simple steps:
- Connect the device, if iTunes does not start automatically, start the program.
- Select your iPhone or iPad in the device list.
- In the “On my device” section, select “Movies” and simply drag the desired video files from the folder on your computer to the list of movies on your device (you can also choose from the “File” menu. “Add file to library”.
- In case the format is not supported, you will see the message “Some of these files were not copied because they cannot be played on this iPad (iPhone).
- After adding files to the list, click the “Synchronize” button at the bottom. After synchronization is complete, you can disconnect the device.
After you finish copying videos to your device, you can watch them in the Video application on it.
Using VLC to Rip Movies to iPad and iPhone over Cable and Wi-Fi
The main advantage of this and other such applications is smooth playback of almost all popular video formats, including mkv, mp4 with codecs other than H.264 and others.
After installing the application, there are two ways to copy video files to the device: using iTunes (but already without format restrictions) or via Wi-Fi in the local network (i.e., both the computer and phone or tablet must be connected to the same router to transfer ).
Copy Video to VLC with iTunes
- Connect your iPad or iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes.
- Select your device in the list, and then in the “Settings” section, select “Applications”.
- Scroll down the program page and select VLC.
- Drag the video files to VLC Documents or click Add Files, select the files you want and wait for them to be copied to the device.
After finishing copying, you will be able to view the downloaded movies or other videos in the VLC player on your phone or tablet.
How to Transfer Videos to iPhone and iPad from Computer
One of the possible tasks of the owner of an iPhone or iPad is to transfer to him a video downloaded on a computer or laptop for later viewing on the road, waiting or somewhere else. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to do this simply by copying video files “like on a USB flash drive” in the case of iOS. However, there are plenty of ways to copy a movie.
In this guide for beginners. about two ways to transfer video files from a Windows computer to an iPhone and iPad from a computer: the official (and its limitation) and my preferred method without iTunes (including via Wi-Fi), as well as briefly about other possible options. Note: the same methods can be used on macOS computers (but sometimes it is more convenient to use Airdrop for them).
Transfer Videos to iPhone or iPad over Wi-Fi in VLC
Note: for the method to work, both the computer and the iOS device must be connected to the same network.
- Launch the VLC app, open the menu and enable “Access via WI-FI”.
- An address will appear next to the switch, which must be entered in any browser on the computer.
- Having opened this address, you will see a page on which you can simply drag and drop files, or click on the “Plus” button and specify the required video files.
- Wait for the download to finish (in some browsers, the progress bar and percentages are not displayed, but the download is in progress).
Once completed, the video can be viewed in VLC on the device.
Note: I noticed that sometimes after downloading VLC does not display the downloaded video files in the playlist (although it takes up space on the device). Empirically determined that this happens with long file names in Russian with punctuation marks. I did not reveal clear patterns, but renaming the file into something “simpler” helps to solve the problem.
How to add videos to iTunes?
Now that the desired video is on your computer, you can proceed to the step of adding it to iTunes. This can be done in two ways: by dragging it into the program window and through the iTunes menu.
In the first case, you will need to simultaneously open two windows on the screen. iTunes and the folder with the video. Just drag the video with the mouse into the iTunes window, after which the video will automatically go to the desired section of the program.
In the second case, in the iTunes window, click on the “File” button and open the “Add file to library” item. In the window that opens, double-click on your video.
To see if a video has been successfully added to iTunes, open the Movies section in the upper left corner of the program, and then go to the My Movies tab. In the left pane, open the Home Videos sub-tab.
How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone, iPad or iPod?
It should be noted right away that in order for you to be able to transfer the video to your portable device, it must be in MP4 format. If you have a video of a different format, then you will need to convert it first.
How to Convert Video to MP4 Format?
To convert videos, you can use either a special program, for example, Hamster Free Video Converter, which allows you to easily convert videos into a format adapted for viewing on an Apple device, or use an online service, which will work right in the browser window.
In our example, we will look at how video conversion is performed using an online service.
To get started, use this link in your browser to go to the Convert Video Online service page. In the window that opens, click on the “Open file” button, and then in Windows Explorer select your video file.
The second step in the “Video” tab, check the “Apple” item, and then select the device on which the video will subsequently be played.
Click on the “Settings” button. Here, if necessary, you can increase the quality of the final file (if the video will be played on a small screen, then you should not set the maximum quality, but you should not underestimate the quality either), change the audio and video codecs used, and also, if necessary, remove audio from video.
Start the video conversion process by clicking on the “Convert” button.
The conversion process will begin, the duration of which will depend on the original video size and the selected quality.
Once the conversion is complete, you will be prompted to download the result to your computer.
How to Transfer Videos to iPhone, iPad or iPod?
Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable or Wi-Fi sync. Click on the device thumbnail that appears in the top area of iTunes.
Once in the menu for managing your Apple device, go to the “Movies” tab in the left pane of the window, and then check the box next to “Sync Movies”.
Check the box next to the videos that will be transferred to the device. In our case, this is the only video, so we put a check mark next to it, and then click in the lower area of the window on the “Apply” button.
The synchronization process will begin, after which the video will be copied to your gadget. You can watch it in the Video application on the Home Videos tab on your device.
We hope this article helped you figure out how to transfer videos to iPhone, iPad or iPod. If you still have questions, ask them in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев.
In addition to this article, there are 11,998 instructions on the site. Add Lumpics.ru to your bookmarks (CTRLD) and we will definitely be useful to you.
Thank the author, share the article on social networks.
Save and Share. Youtube, Instagram Videos on iPhone and iPad (Tamil)
Download video from Instagram
The standard Instagram application does not allow you to download other people’s videos to your phone, which greatly limits users of the social network. But for such a procedure, special applications have been developed that can be downloaded from the App Store. You can also use a computer and iTunes.
You can save your profile video or Instagram story by recording a screen video. Subsequently, it will become available for editing: cropping, rotating, etc. Let’s take a look at one of the applications for screen recording on iOS. DU Recorder. This fast and easy-to-use app includes all the features you need to work with Instagram videos.
This option only works for devices with iOS 11 or higher installed. The operating system versions below do not support screen recording apps, so they cannot be downloaded from the App Store. If you do not have iOS 11 or higher, then use Method 1 or Method 3 from this article.
For example, we’ll take an iPad with iOS 11. The interface and steps on the iPhone are the same.
Go to Device Settings. Control Center. Configure Element. management “.
Find “Screen Recorder” in the list and click the “Add” button (plus sign on the left).
Go to the Quick Access Toolbar by swiping from the bottom of the screen edge. Press and hold the record button on the right.
In the menu that appears, select DU Recorder and click “Start Broadcast”. After 3 seconds, recording of everything that happens on the screen in any application will begin.
Open Instagram, find the video you need, turn it on and wait for it to end. After that, turn off the recording by reopening the Quick Access Toolbar and clicking on “Stop broadcasting”.
Open DU Recorder. Go to the Video section and select the video you just recorded.
On the panel at the bottom of the screen, click on the “Share”. “Save Video” icon. It will be saved in “Photos”.
Before saving, the user can trim the file using the tools of the program. To do this, go to the edit section by clicking on one of the icons indicated in the screenshot. Save the resulting work.
Inst Down app
A great app to quickly download video from Instagram. Differs in ease of operation and pleasant design. The download process is also not very long, so the user will have to wait only about a minute.
First, we need to get a link to the video from Instagram. To do this, find the post with the desired video and click on the icon with three dots.
Click “Copy link” and it will be saved to the clipboard.
Wait for the download to finish. The file will be saved to the “Photos” application.
Download Instagram Videos to iPhone
Instagram is an application not only for sharing photos, but also video recordings that can be posted both to your profile and to your story. If you liked a video and wanted to save it, you won’t be able to use the built-in functions. But there are special programs for downloading.
If the user does not want to resort to third-party programs to download videos from Instagram, he can use a computer and iTunes to solve the problem. First you need to download the video from the official Instagram website to your PC. Next, you should use Apple’s iTunes software to download videos to iPhone. How to do this consistently, read the articles below.
Finally, it should be noted that screen recording has been a standard feature since iOS 11. However, we looked at the third-party application, as it has additional editing tools that will help when downloading and processing videos from Instagram.
In addition to this article, there are 11,997 instructions on the site. Add Lumpics.ru to your bookmarks (CTRLD) and we will definitely be useful to you.
How to Download Videos in iPhone? Save to Camera Roll!
Thank the author, share the article on social networks.
Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone via iCareFone
The quickest and easiest way to add videos from your computer is using the iCareFone utility from the developer Tenorshare. It is extremely easy to use and does not require an understanding of syncs and other features of iTunes. You just work with the memory of your smartphone as with a regular flash drive.
Install Tenorshare iCareFone by downloading it from the official site. For a start, the free version will be enough.
Connect your iPhone to your computer and run the utility. Wait for your iPhone to decide.
Go to the video section in the utility. Or select the video section in the file system tab.
Now all files and videos on your iPhone are shown in front of you. Just select “Import” and drag the videos you want from your computer to the iCareFone window. Once downloaded, the videos will be on iPhone.
To transfer video folders, select Import Select Folder, then select a folder and click OK.
Tenorshare iCareFone is built with ease of use in mind. Thus, you can transfer any files with just a few clicks. In addition, the application itself has a wide functionality including the ability to download any files up to applications. Also, with the help of the utility, you can create backups of your smartphone, restore it, update the firmware or repair the firmware in case of critical errors. In general, iCareFone is an easier-to-use version of iTunes, but without a licensed media teka and linking to an Apple ID.
How to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone with iCloud
If you don’t have iTunes on your computer, but you have the Internet, or you don’t want to look for a cable lost somewhere, then iCloud is the best solution to send video from your computer to iPhone. All you need is the Internet on your computer and iPhone, as well as registering your Apple ID.
On your computer, go to the iCloud website. Log in using your username and password.
Go to the file storage itself.
Drag and drop videos from your computer into it. Directly into the browser window or just follow the instructions for downloading files.
After you have uploaded the video to iCloud, go to the iCloud app through your iPhone.
Now you can download video to your smartphone from cloud storage.
This method is extremely convenient at the present time. Rarely in any house there is no good Wi-Fi, and unlimited mobile Internet is no longer a novelty. But, there is a problem with the iCloud service itself. The maximum amount of free space provided is 5 GB.
This problem is solved by using the direct competitor of iCloud. Google Drive. Cloud storage from Google is a little more supportive and already provides 15 GB of free space. All you need is a registered Gmail mail. The transfer instructions work exactly the same.
Both iCloud and Google Drive allow you to transfer videos to Android smartphones in the same way.
How to Download Videos to iPhone via iTunes from Computer
For experienced users, and for Apple itself, this method is the most obvious. You just add the video to iTunes and sync it to your device.
Connect your iPhone to your computer and turn on iTunes. Wait until everything is decided and the synchronization ends.
Open the video section on iTunes in the drop-down menu of your smartphone. This section will list all the videos that are in iTunes and on your iPhone.
Open the folder with the video you want to transfer. Drag it to the center of the iTunes window to other videos and make sure that after processing there is a checkmark next to it confirming the synchronization.
To download a video from your computer to your iPhone, go to your smartphone’s information section and manually start syncing. After its completion, the videos will be on the iPhone.
This method has a significant drawback. ITunes must be installed on your computer, and with your PC this is often not a problem. over, if you are an Apple user of a mobile device, you have definitely installed iTunes for yourself. But, there may be problems with someone else’s computer.
Three Ways to Transfer Videos from Computer to iPhone
Sooner or later, every owner of Apple devices faces the question of how to transfer video from a computer to an iPhone. And this issue is solved very easily and in several ways. Although, each of the methods will be more convenient for different cases.
For example, you can easily sync videos to your iPhone from your computer using iTunes. It’s another matter if the computer does not belong to you, but it contains the video you need on your iPhone. In this case, iCloud will help. a cloud storage that will allow you to transfer video over the Internet.
But, if this is someone else’s computer and there is no Internet connection, or you just do not want to understand the intricacies of iTunes, then it is better to use the iCareFone utility from the developer Tenorshare. Now in more detail about each of the listed methods.
Utilities from Tenorshare, namely iCareFone, is a one-stop solution. It works with any computer other than those running the Linux operating system. Also, the utility supports any version of iOS and iPhone model.
The developer Tenorshare itself produces other utilities for working with the iPhone. All of them are the most posts in use, are universal and fulfill their function in just a few clicks. For example, Tenorshare UltData allows you to recover deleted files on iPhone. Other utilities allow you to back up or transfer files or the entire system from one iPhone to another.
Download Youtube Video To Iphone | How to Download ANY Videos on iPhone | iPad from Internet 2021