How to disassemble Samsung a 5
How to disassemble Samsung 1800w vacuum cleaner
If you have the necessary tools, it is not difficult to disassemble a Samsung 1800w vacuum cleaner of any model and even make a partial repair of the vacuum cleaner. just follow the following step-by-step instructions:
- Disconnect the appliance from the mains and secure it securely. Start disassembling the case by removing the protective grilles and filter, check if it is dirty. If the plastic membranes on the protective grill become dark, and the gaps between them are clogged with dust, the filter is very dirty and requires replacement.
- The plastic cyclone filter is removed next. Press the special button on the handle and pull the container out. Remove the sponge filter from it, it can be washed under running water.
- We proceed to remove the cover from the case. This can be done with a Phillips screwdriver. We untwist and remove one by one each of the 5 self-tapping screws, four of them are on the sides, and the last one is on the back side.
- With a flat screwdriver, like a lever, we pry the surface of the cover in the area of \ u200b \ u200bthe wheels on both sides and gently press so that it bounces off the body.
- To completely separate the plastic cover, you will also need to remove the cover from the motherboard connector. it must be carefully disconnected from the case, and together with it, remove the entire cover.
- After removing the cover, you can detach the casing, which contains the motor and the board. To do this, unscrew the four bolts on the sides and remove the casing, after having disconnected the wiring connecting the motor and the board.
- The engine is protected by several layers of material that provides heat and sound insulation, as well as a plastic cover fixed with four self-tapping screws. We carefully unscrew them and put them aside in a separate group, so that later we do not look for the necessary bolts for each type of fastening.
- For the final separation of the engine from the housing, it remains only to disconnect the thermal relay and the wire connecting the engine to it. After that, you can take out the engine and examine it in detail.
Features of disassembling the vacuum cleaner
We warn you right away that if you have not tried to disassemble such devices before, you may need to trust the masters. External filters can be easily removed and cleaned, but the case itself cannot be disassembled and, moreover, not everyone can assemble it separately, in addition, special tools may be required, such as flat and Phillips screwdrivers, pliers and sandpaper, if you nevertheless decide to make disassembly by yourself, record each step on the camera. A photo or video of the process will help you in the future to correctly assemble the device, and you will not have any unnecessary parts as a result.
Vacuum cleaner repair
You can only repair the vacuum cleaner yourself if there is simple damage. If the problem is not found during disassembly or looks serious, we recommend that you contact a professional. On your own, you can fix several things: they are immediately visible and to fix them you do not need to have special knowledge in the repair of equipment:
- In order to see the insides of the engine, peel off some of the insulating layers until you have the metal box of the engine in your hands.
- Visually inspect the engine and check it for integrity and the presence of foreign objects in the case, then try to connect alternately connecting each of the two wires.
- If any of the wires are broken, strip both ends and select a suitable crimp insulating terminal.
After checking and repairing, reassemble the device and try to turn it on, check if the problem is resolved.
Samsung 1800w Dismantling Instructions
How to disassemble a Samsung 1800w vacuum cleaner if it starts to junk and ceases to fully perform its functions? From our article you will learn how to independently disassemble the vacuum cleaner and diagnose problems, fix and assemble the device back.
How to assemble a Samsung 1800w vacuum cleaner?
The assembly process for a Samsung vacuum cleaner is the exact opposite of the disassembly process. For convenience, lay out the parts and screws in advance in groups. So that there are no missing or unnecessary parts during assembly. Photo and video recording of the disassembly process will also help you. Assemble the motor, fix the insulating materials at the top and attach to the thermal relay. Assemble the capsule with the attached board, screw on the motor cover, secure the board and put the cover on top, remembering to secure it with self-tapping screws.
The main problems of the Samsung 1800w vacuum cleaner
Like any electronic device, vacuum cleaners of the Korean brand Samsung break down regularly. Although the manufacturer is famous for its high quality products, individual parts of vacuum cleaners are more susceptible to wear and tear and require increased attention from the owners. Regular checks and timely elimination of problems that arise will help keep the device in good working order for many years.
Among the main problems faced by the owners of vacuum cleaners of this brand, there are:
- Drop in power thrust. Occurs due to mechanical damage to the hose and joints with the tube and body, as well as large objects stuck in the hose.
- Worn and clogged filters. Many models are equipped with a special sensor indicating that it is time to change the filter, but if the sensor is faulty or missing, you can understand that the filter is clogged by the characteristic sounds when the device is operating, as well as by a decrease in the suction power.
- No power or intermittent operation, continuous shutdown. With such a breakdown, the hum of the operating device becomes intermittent, there may be a smell of burnt dust or wires, in extreme cases. the appearance of smoke. Check the vacuum cleaner by connecting it to several sockets one by one, and if the situation is the same everywhere, the cause of the malfunction is under the body.
Vacuum cleaner prevention
The correct functioning of the appliance is 80% dependent on correct operation. To avoid breakdowns and costly repairs in the future, follow these simple rules for using vacuum cleaners:
How to restart “Samsung“: methods and prevention of freezes
Almost every modern person of any gender and age has a smartphone or tablet with a touch screen and Internet access. Ease of use, communication anywhere in the world, a large number of functions in one palm-sized device make it irreplaceable. But active work, a long call or Internet session, the game can lead to overheating of the device, as well as to the system slowdown in response to user actions. In the common people. to hang. But the biggest problem is if the phone is frozen and does not respond to you at all. How to reboot “Samsung Galaxy” or any other model? Read about it in the article.
How to restart “Samsung” (phone)
There are several ways. So, how to restart “Samsung” if it freezes:
- Hold the lock / on / off button for 10-20 seconds. The phone will turn off and reboot, its further work should be stable.
- If your phone’s battery is pulled out, then you can remove the back panel and take out the battery, wait a couple of seconds and insert it back. It remains to collect and turn on the phone. But often you cannot do this, since both the battery and the phone itself will deteriorate.
- If the back cover cannot be removed, then you must simultaneously hold down the lock / on / off and volume down buttons and hold for 5-7 seconds.
Hard reboot, or Hard reset
If the phone freezes and glitches constantly, the question arises of how to reboot “Samsung” so that its further work does not fail. In this situation, it can be helped by a hard reboot of the system. The smartphone will be restarted in such a way that the system is restored to the factory state, and all files, contacts, messages, etc. will be deleted. Therefore, it is worth taking care of the safety in advance and dumping them on a computer.
To perform a Hard reset, you need to perform the following sequence of steps:
How to disassemble Samsung Galaxy A5 A510 (2016) Take apart Tutorial
- Turn off the phone completely, while the battery must be charged.
- Simultaneously press 3 buttons: lock / on / off, volume up and “home” (located on the front of the phone under the screen).
- Release only after an inscription with the name of the phone appears.
- A blue or black screen will appear. you are in the Recovery menu of the smartphone.
- Here you consistently need to select the categories Wipe data / factory reset, then Yes. delete all user data, the last Reboot system now. Navigation through the menu is carried out with the volume down / up buttons, and the selection of an item is confirmed. by pressing the lock button. Everything, the reboot process is complete.
How to restart a Samsung tablet
Restarting your tablet will be more difficult than rebooting your phone. But you can try all the same methods as with a smartphone: holding down the buttons at the same time, pulling out the battery, if possible.
If none of the above methods helps, you can wait until the tablet runs out of battery, it turns off by itself, and after charging, you can turn it on without problems, if there are no technical problems. If you do not want to wait or there is an assumption that the gadget is frozen due to problems with the processor, electronics, etc., then you can immediately contact the service center.
Preventing phone freezes
To prevent the phone or tablet from freezing or doing it regularly, you need to make sure that the equipment does not overheat. For this, there are special applications that inform the user if the processor temperature exceeds the norm. The most famous utility that monitors the temperature of the processor and applications that overheat the device or take up too much RAM is Clean Master. Thanks to it, you can also control the amount of memory and clean up unnecessary (cache, unnecessary files, etc.). Or type “temperature control” into the Play Market search and select the desired application.
How to disassemble Samsung Galaxy S5 [Instructions]
There is a certain system for evaluating devices, depending on the complexity of the repair. The Galaxy S5 scored 5 out of 10, with ten points being given to the gadgets that are easiest to disassemble. Today we will tell and show you how you can disassemble the Galaxy S5 if you suddenly need to replace some parts inside it.
We warn you to act with extreme caution first. In addition, you will need to re-glue some elements, replace the double-sided adhesive tape with a new one and bolts, because you will not be able to use them a second time.
Well, you also need a Phillips screwdriver, a hair dryer, and some hard and flat object to gently remove the screen.
The first step is to get rid of the screen. After that, it is necessary to remove the tape applied to it, as well as similar tapes from all elements. It cannot be glued back when you assemble your smartphone. Use Brand New Duct Tape.
10 screws are waiting for you under the screen, on which the middle frame is attached, and under it, in turn, you can find the motherboard. You will need to unscrew all ten screws.
We turn the smartphone face down and see 4 screws there, they also need to be unscrewed.
Now carefully and carefully remove the middle frame, starting at the top of the smartphone.
This will separate the middle frame and the motherboard from each other.
Then you can start removing the spoken element and the main speaker.
Unscrew the two screws that hold the motherboard and frame.
Now we disconnect the coaxial cable of the antenna.
Then, with the utmost care, we remove the motherboard from the rear case.
The path to removing the front camera is open, which is what we do.
Then we disconnect the ribbon cable from the board, which activates the fingerprint scanner and the “Back” and “Home” buttons, as well as the menu.
That’s all, as you can see, disassembling the Galaxy S5 is not that difficult. If you do not understand something, you can additionally watch the video with step-by-step instructions posted just below.
To figure out how to disassemble a Samsung tablet yourself, you need to list the factors that require this process. They can be as follows:
- Breakage or damage to one or more parts of the device. In the event of a fall, for example, external parts may remain intact, while internal parts may be damaged. Therefore, if the gadget began to show defects in work, you should disassemble it and find out the reason.
- The element has lost its properties. This happens most often with the battery. Over time, it becomes less capacious and discharges faster. To replace it, you need to disassemble the device and remove the battery.
- Interest. Many who are interested in how to disassemble a Samsung tablet may simply be interested in what is under the cover of the device. However, as already mentioned, you should not touch the insides of the gadget once again, so as not to damage them.
- Removal of a specific part. It often happens that some elements are taken from old devices and rearranged to new ones, if the need arose.
How to disassemble a Samsung tablet? Step by step instructions and tips
Today, electronic gadgets are an integral part of the life of almost all people in the world. Breakdowns often occur, as well as malfunctions among tablets. It is very important to know how to disassemble the “Samsung” tablet at home in order to fix the flaws in the device.
First you need to decide what you need to disassemble the gadget for. These devices are quite expensive, so unnecessary damage is clearly unpleasant. Therefore, if there is no obvious need to disassemble the tablet, then you should not touch its internal structure.
- A set of small screwdrivers. The base must fit under the bolts on the device. You will need both a Phillips and a flathead screwdriver. You can also use watch tools, but of good quality.
- Disassembly plates for electrical engineering. Such tools are quite rare, so a regular knife or plastic card is suitable as a replacement. But with a knife you need to act extremely carefully so as not to damage the microcircuits.
- Other tools: sharp knife, pliers, tweezers.
Before the process, you should read the instructions for use, which is attached with the purchase. There may be information that is useful when disassembling the gadget. Also, it will not be superfluous to consult with familiar masters how to disassemble a Samsung tablet with your own hands. You will also need additional equipment for the dismantling process.
When all the tools are ready, you can start. It is recommended that you write down or mark on paper where a certain part was located, so as not to get confused during assembly. Even better would be to record the whole process on camera.
- You need to turn off the device. This item is extremely obligatory, since a sharp shutdown of the gadget as a result of disconnecting contacts will have a very negative effect on its further work.
- Inspect the back cover of the device. In some models, it is bolted to the base with several bolts, which must be unscrewed for further operations. If there are none, then you just need to pry off the cover with a knife or a plastic card and remove it.
This completes the main disassembly process. Many who are concerned about the question of how to disassemble a Samsung tablet will be satisfied with such a result. However, it is still possible to remove some parts from the in-depth demolition device.
- On the motherboard, the camera is dismantled using a thin tool. They need to pry on the train and disconnect the element.
- The front camera is detached in the same way as the main one.
- Now, having removed the metal coatings, you can see the smallest microcircuits, as well as the tablet processor.
On this, the complete dismantling of the “Samsung” tablet can be considered complete.
How to disassemble a Samsung 2000w vacuum cleaner?
Our simple step-by-step instructions will help you quickly and correctly disassemble the devices, as well as find the problem and fix it. Just follow the plan:
- Pull the plug out of the socket, firmly fix the vacuum cleaner in a position convenient for work. First you need to remove the external filter and the protective grill from it, check if they are dirty. The degree of contamination is checked by the plastic membranes on the protective grill. if they become dark, and the gaps between them are clogged with dust. the filter is considered very dirty and requires replacement.
- Next, remove the plastic cyclone filter. To do this, grasp the lever on the handle and remove the container. Remove the sponge filter from it and rinse under running water, removing dirt.
- Remove the plastic cover from the case: for this, use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the screws from the cover.
- Use a flat screwdriver as a lever: pry off the surface of the cover in the area of \ u200b \ u200bthe wheels on both sides and gently press until the cover pops off the body.
- To completely remove the cover, you must separate the cover from the motherboard connector. it must be carefully disconnected from the case, and together with it, remove the entire cover.
- Set the cover aside and grasp the shroud that houses the motor and board. To do this, unscrew four self-tapping screws on each side and remove the casing, after having disconnected the wiring connecting the motor and the board.
- To finally disassemble the Samsung 2000w vacuum cleaner, it is necessary to remove several layers of noise insulation from the engine, as well as a plastic cover fixed on four self-tapping screws. Unscrew them and set them aside separately so that during assembly you do not confuse the bolts for attaching different parts.
- To completely detach the motor from the housing, disconnect the thermal relay and the wire connecting the motor to it. After that, you can take out the engine and examine it in detail.
How to assemble a Samsung 2000w vacuum cleaner?
In order to properly assemble the device, prepare the parts in advance and break the screws into groups. this will ensure the correct assembly and correct operation of the device in the future. Use the previously captured photo and video footage of the disassembly process and repeat all the steps in reverse. Assemble the motor, wrap with insulating layers, attach to the thermal relay. Assemble the capsule with the attached board, close and screw the cover on the motor, secure the board and put on the plastic shell on top, securing it with self-tapping screws.
Vacuum cleaner repair
It is possible to independently repair the vacuum cleaner only with minor damage. In other cases, you may need specific parts and tools, as well as experience with household appliances. If the problem is not found during disassembly or looks serious, we recommend that you contact a professional.
- Let’s see if the inside of the engine is clean: remove several insulating layers from its surface until you have the metal engine box in your hands.
- Carry out a visual inspection of the motor and check it for integrity, if there is dust and foreign objects in it, then try to connect alternately connecting each of the two wires.
- If you notice a break in the wire, strip both ends and find a suitable crimp insulating terminal.
After checking and repairing, it is necessary to assemble the vacuum cleaner and connect it to the network to check the correct assembly.
The main problems of the Samsung 2000w vacuum cleaner
Vacuum cleaners are equipped with electric motors, which are prevented from overheating by the air passing through the filters. When the filters become clogged, dust or foreign matter can enter the engine, and the engine can overheat and shut down. Prompt detection and elimination of problems will help keep the engine working for a long time.
Among the main malfunctions faced by the owners of models of this type, there are:
- Changing traction power. Appears due to mechanical damage to the hose and the places where the hose and tube are connected, as well as foreign objects stuck in the passage.
- Worn out filters that have not been replaced for a long time Many models are equipped with a special sensor indicating clogging, but if it is absent, it is possible to understand that the filter requires replacement by the characteristic dull sound of the motor, as well as by a decrease in the suction power.
- No power on power-up or intermittent loss of current. With such a malfunction, the sound of the operating device becomes intermittent, you can smell the burnt dust or wires, in extreme cases, sparks and smoke will appear. Check the vacuum cleaner by connecting it to several sockets one by one, and if the situation is the same everywhere, the cause of the malfunction is under the housing. In the presence of sparks and short circuits, the device must be urgently disconnected from the network and handed over to a specialist.
How to disassemble a Samsung 2000w vacuum cleaner?
How to disassemble a Samsung 2000w vacuum cleaner? If you ask yourself this question, then your vacuum cleaner has ceased to perform its functions correctly, and you want to correct the situation yourself. From our article you will learn how to disassemble a vacuum cleaner, find a breakdown in it and put it back together.
Features of disassembling the vacuum cleaner
The first recommendation: if you have not previously dealt with the repair of such devices, perhaps the repair of your equipment should be entrusted to the masters. External filters can be removed and cleaned without problems, but not everyone can disassemble the case itself and, moreover, not everyone can assemble it on their own.
If you decide to make the repair yourself, you will need special tools such as flat and Phillips screwdrivers, pliers, and sandpaper. Record each step with a photo or video. this will help you in the future to correctly assemble the device without unnecessary or missing parts.
Vacuum cleaner prevention
In order to avoid malfunctions during the operation of the device, when using it, you must adhere to simple rules:
- External filters need to be checked and changed periodically. These are important parts to help keep the engine cool and prevent clogging.
- Large and sharp objects can clog the hose and impair its permeability, as well as damage it and internal mechanisms. Use manual methods to collect them.
- If during the operation of the vacuum cleaner there is a burning smell, smoke, gusty vibration, the device should be disconnected immediately and the external filters should be inspected and cleaned.
Dismantling of the main units
By removing the back of the Zanussi washer, we made it much easier for ourselves to extract its main components. Now we will be able to unscrew and pull out a lot for the production of repairs, and nothing will stop us. What details have you got free access to??
- Drum pulley and drive belt.
- Rear counterweight.
- Washing machine motor.
- Anti-vibration stands.
- Heating element (ten).
- temperature sensor.
- Inlet valve with branch pipes.
- Drain pipe and pump.
- Two pressure switches.
- Noise filter.
- Sprinkler pump (serves for forced injection of water into the tank during washing).
We begin the next stage of disassembling the Zanussi washing machine by removing the wires from the heating element (it is located under the drum pulley), the engine, and pulling out the thermal sensor from the tank. Next, remove the wires from the pressure switches. They are located in the upper left of the machine body and the pump, which is at the lower left. Remove the wire from the intake valve. After that, we will do a very useful thing, unscrew the rear counterweight, so that later it would be easier for us to pull the washing machine during repairs. It is held on 4 bolts.
Attention! All the wires you remove must be marked with multi-colored markers and paper tags, so that later nothing will be confused. After all, the device of the electrician of the Zanussi washing machine may seem complicated to a beginner.
Remove the drive belt. With one hand we hold the belt, and with the other we rotate the drum pulley. The belt will come off easily. We remove the clamps from the pipes and pull them off. We take a knob with an 8 mm head and unscrew the two bolts that hold the engine of the Zanussi washer in front, and then unscrew two more screws at the back. Having unscrewed the fasteners, we hold the engine from below with one hand, and with the other we lightly beat on its pulley. the motor will be removed.
Now we take out the heating element. We unscrew the nut between its contacts. We lightly press on it, and then we take the ten by the contacts and very gently, swinging it to the sides, we begin to pull towards ourselves. Here it is important not to break off one of the contacts, otherwise you will have to change the heating element.
Next, remove the racks. On the one hand, they are held on a kind of plastic rods, and on the other, on an ordinary screw. To remove the stem, you need to take a 14 mm head, put your hand behind the stem and put the head on its latch. After that, you need to grab the front of the stem with pliers and pull towards yourself, holding the tank. the fasteners will pop out. We unscrew the rack from the bottom and remove it to the side. We do the same with the second pillar.
We take out the pressure switches from the grooves, remove the clamps from the filling pipes and remove them together with the filling valve. We unscrew the watering pump, disconnect the hose from it. Now let’s look into the car body from the top. On the upper wall of the tank, we see a small breather pipe, we carefully pull it out. What’s next?
- We go in front. We open the hatch of the Zanussi washing machine. We take with our hand the upper part of the rubber cuff of the hatch and slightly pull it towards ourselves.
- Then we pry the plastic clamp with a flat screwdriver and draw it in a circle until we find the latch. Disconnect the latch and remove the clamp.
- Since we have a Zanussi washing machine with irrigation and a large load, it means that at the top of the cuff there is an inlet to which the irrigation pipe is connected. Again we take the upper part of the cuff and pull it towards ourselves.
- We remove the clamps and the branch pipe from the branch pipe.
Next, go around the back of the car again and unscrew the noise filter. Now only a tank with a drum remained in the body, suspended on two springs, a control panel in front, a trash filter, UBL and a manhole cover. The hatch locking device and the hatch itself can be easily removed, you can read about this in a special article, so we will not dwell on this in more detail. Anyone can also unscrew the trash filter, but difficulties may arise with the control panel.
How is the control panel removed? We go around the washing machine in front, take out the powder receptacle from the niche. We unscrew the screws behind the tray. Unscrew two more screws from above the panel. Next, slightly pry the control panel with a flat screwdriver and remove it.
Be extremely careful, a bundle of wires fits to the control panel, they must not be torn off.
Having removed everything that is possible, and having studied, during the disassembly, the device of the Zanussi washing machine, we left the body of the washing machine with a tank and a drum suspended on two springs. If we want a complete disassembly, we need to remove the tank from the springs, and then disassemble it into parts.
How to disassemble a Zanussi washing machine
Almost any repair of a Zanussi washing machine is associated with its disassembly, because the vast majority of parts are hidden inside the case. It is clear that complete disassembly is not always required, often it is enough just to remove the top cover or the back wall, and now, the broken part is already in front of your eyes. But what if you need to repair the crosspiece or bearings, or even worse, you need to change the tank? In such cases, repairs can only be made by completely disassembling the Zanussi washing machine. How to do it, let’s figure it out!
What tool is needed?
We will not “beat around the bush”, but immediately start preparing, because you will not be able to disassemble the Zanussi washing machine with a drum loading 5 kg. First, we need to collect all the necessary tools. This shouldn’t be a problem. It’s good enough to rummage in the garage, rummage in the pantry, and everything you need is found:
- a set of screwdrivers (you can use a screwdriver with a set of heads of various configurations);
- a set of keys (you will need various keys, including ring keys);
- a knob with a set of heads (mainly 7 and 8 mm);
- pliers (large and small);
- small round nose pliers;
- bearing puller;
- liquid WD-40;
- a hammer;
- markers of several colors.
As you can see, the tool is simple, you can get it all without difficulty, so further discussion of this issue is meaningless. The only thing I would like to note is that you should take only high-quality tools. Unscrewing the fasteners with Chinese keys, you most likely rip off their edges and then add work to yourself. If there are no normal keys, ask your neighbor for the time of repair or buy Soviet keys from rags. you will not regret.
Let’s get into the washing machine
It would seem that it is easier to get into the body of the Zanussi washing machine and see what is there, to study, so to speak, its device in practice. But it was not there. The body of old washing machines of this brand is disassembled quite cunningly.
The top cover can be removed without any problems, we take a knob with an 8 mm head, unscrew two bolts, grab the cover, slide it a little towards ourselves, and then up. nothing special. But the same cannot be said about removing the rear wall of the Zanussi. The body of the Zanussi washing machine has one serious feature. it does not have removable side walls. What does it mean?
For washing machines of most brands, the body structure assumes the presence of five or six elements:
- top cover;
- back wall;
- front wall;
- left side wall;
- right side wall.
For your information! Some models of washing machines do not have a tray or a cover that covers the bottom of the body.
The device of the Zanussi washing machine is unusual in that the body of this “home assistant” (except for the top and bottom) is disassembled into two large halves:
- front wall, half of the left wall and half of the right wall of the body;
- rear wall, half of the left wall and half of the right wall of the case.
To get to most of the necessary parts, such as the engine, drive belt, drain pipe, we need to completely remove the rear half of the housing. How to do it?
- We drag the Zanussi washing machine to where it will be convenient to work with it.
- We unscrew two or three (depending on the model) screws that are located at the bottom of the rear wall of the case.
- Remove the top cover of the machine as described above.
- Now we inspect the side walls and find plastic plugs on them. With the help of an awl we pull off the plugs.
- We find the screws under the plugs and unscrew them.
- We pass to the upper part of the case. If you look into the upper part of the case without a cover, you will immediately notice a rather large metal plate providing a stiffener. On the edges of the plate we find the screws holding the back of the case, they need to be unscrewed.
- The last element that prevents us from removing the back of the body of the Zanussi washing machine is the plastic mount. A filling valve with two branch pipes is installed on it. There is no need to remove the nozzles, pull off the mount entirely, gently prying the plastic latches with a flat screwdriver.
- Now we just have to go around the back of the washing machine and pull the back of the case towards ourselves, it should move and move back. We remove the back of the case, and our gaze opens a picturesque view of the insides of the Zanussi washing machine.
To move the back of the case back faster, rock it from side to side.
With the help of a friend, we remove the tank from the springs and take it out of the body of the washing machine. It is very simple to do this together, but alone you can tear the navel. Unscrew the front counterweight and remove it. We put the tank with the hatch down on a flat surface so that we have full access to the drum pulley. Next, we perform the following actions.
- We block the pulley so that it does not rotate. This can be done in any convenient way, for example, as shown in the picture.
- We take a hex screwdriver and try to unscrew the bolt that is in the center of the pulley. If it does not work, you can lubricate the bolt, then wait a little and try again. When unscrewing the bolt, try not to rip off the hexagon.
- We grasp the drum pulley with our hands and, swinging it from side to side, pull it up.
- Having removed the pulley, we need to disassemble the tank body into two parts.
For your information! The two halves of the tank body of the Zanussi washing machine are tightened with long screws, so its tank is considered collapsible.
- We take the knob and the head by 8 mm and unscrew all the screws holding the two halves of the tank together one by one. As soon as you unscrew the screws, the tank will be disassembled.
We easily managed to remove the front part of the tank, but the rear part is still securely fastened to the drum through bearings, which in turn are mounted on the shaft. They must be removed together with the tank. We take an old unnecessary screw that fits into the thread of the shaft (from where we unscrewed the bolt holding the pulley) and tighten it there. Next, we substitute a wooden block and apply light blows to the screw with a hammer until the back of the tank comes off the bearing.
As a result, the rear part of the tank remained to the side, and we have a drum in the back, which has a crosspiece and a shaft. It is equipped with a bearing and an oil seal. The hardest part comes next.
- We hammer the grips of the puller under the bearing.
- We create tension by gradually tightening the thread of the puller.
- We generously fill the bearing with WD-40 grease.
- We are waiting for 30-40 minutes.
- Slowly unscrew the thread further and remove the bearing, and then the oil seal.
Summing up, we note that the device of a Zanussi brand washing machine does not seem so complicated to be trusted by a master to disassemble it. You can disassemble such a washing machine yourself, if you carefully study the instructions given in this article. The device of Zanussi machines may differ slightly depending on the model, but these differences are insignificant. Some car models, drum loading a little more for some model, no injection, and the like. All this will not hurt you to study the instructions, and disassemble your first Zanussi machine “by screw”. Good luck!
Features of disassembly of the Samsung washing machine
In case of failure of the Samsung washing machine, do not rush to return it for repair. Such work can be costly. Often, breakdowns can be eliminated by hand.
To gain access to the parts of the machine, you need to understand the principle of its structure. The first thing to do is to study the instructions for the disassembly diagram.
With such knowledge, it is not difficult to carry out the work even for a person who does not have such experience.
Before tackling the process of disassembling the automatic machine, you need to familiarize yourself with the device of this mechanism. Sometimes it is enough to remove one panel, due to which there is access to the failed part.
On the advice of specialists, it is recommended to study the electrical circuit and unit components.
First you need to prepare the necessary tools: pliers, a screwdriver, a hammer and a set of keys. Everything should be close at hand. The machine is disconnected from the electrical network and the water supply system. The drain hose is removed from the sewer.
Be careful when disassembling your Samsung machine. Many parts are made of plastic. They can break if handled carelessly.
To access the parts of the front-loading Samsung washing machine, the following work must be done:
- The top front panel must be removed first. Using a Phillips screwdriver, unscrew the 2 self-tapping screws. Pulling on the top cover, carefully remove it.
- The recess in the dispenser containing the bleach or powder is released. The container is removed by pressing in the center of the tray.
- Removing the bottom panel, which is held by latches. Pull the panel towards you, slightly bending the latches with a screwdriver.
- The front control panel is removed. It is attached to several screws. They are located under the removed valve. By unscrewing the screws, the panel can be removed. It should be placed on the machine body, leaving the wires connected. You can disconnect them by pre-marking them. Sometimes machines have a hook on which the panel is hung.
- Remove the bottom panel with a screwdriver.
- On the right side there is a cleaning filter. Externally, it is a cork that serves to collect small debris. Here you can find coins, buttons, buttons that can clog the hoses and pump. The filter is cleaned by turning it counterclockwise. After removing it, water will run out of the hole, so put the container down.
- The rubber cuff is separated from the panel. This is done with a screwdriver, with which the clamp is pushed in and out of the grooves.
- Counterweights are removed. In Samsung models, they can be located both at the front and at the back. Externally, these are concrete blocks. They are needed to eliminate vibration during washing. Attached with long bolts that need to be unscrewed.
- The front wall is detached together with the tub for loading laundry. To do this, unscrew 4 self-tapping screws: 2 under the top panel and 2 under the bottom.
- Removable from the back wall. All the bolts to which it is attached are unscrewed.
- All hoses are removed from the drum: pressure switch, powder receiver, filler and drain pipes. Previously, they loosen the clamps.
- Disconnect the wiring from the heating element and remove this element. It is located at the bottom of the tank. To do this, unscrew the nut, which is in the center, press on the stud and pry the heating element with a screwdriver.
- The solenoid valve is removed, which is responsible for supplying water to the machine. There are connectors on the valve coils that need to be photographed for subsequent assembly.
- The water level sensor is removed. The device is responsible for its amount for different washing modes.
- The wires leading to the engine are carefully disconnected. It is better to photograph them beforehand.
- The drive is removed between the engine and the tank pulley.
- The tank is taken out, but all the wiring is first disconnected from it and removed. To remove the tank, the shock absorbers on which it rests are unscrewed.
- The tank is removed together with the engine. Now you need to separate the shock absorbers and the engine itself from this unit.
- If it is necessary to remove the bearing, disassemble the tank.
Sometimes the design of the tank is collapsible. In this case, you need to loosen the bolts and remove the fastening latches. When dividing it into 2 parts, access to the shaft, sitting on 2 bearings, appears. They are removed with a hammer or a special puller.
With this information, in the case of a simple repair, you can disassemble the washing machine with your own hands, while cleaning the removed parts from dirt and scale.
How to disassemble a Samsung washing machine: tips and steps
The Samsung washing machine is a truly important household appliance that must be kept in good working order.
Only in this case it becomes possible to wash bed and underwear, various wardrobe items without any problems. However, sometimes you have to disassemble the washing machine yourself, trying to understand what the problem is.
In the 21st century, no world famous manufacturer can offer 100% reliable and functional washing machines.
Features of the device of washing machines
Any washing machine has a standard device that allows you to understand what scheme to analyze equipment.
So, the device assumes the mandatory inclusion of the following details:
- washing appliance panels, which can be back, front, top or plinth;
- a tray designed for pouring a special gel or pouring a powder;
- the programmer panel is an indispensable element of automatic and semi-automatic models;
- tank weights;
- a drum equipped with couplings and a tank;
- Heating element;
- water pump;
- pressure switch.
Almost any model of equipment includes all of the above details, and this scheme is also standard for Samsung.
Samsung washing machine diagram
Before starting to disassemble the washing machine, it is advisable to get an idea of its structure. The unit diagram will show the location of the functional parts and will help with repairs.
Before you is a diagram of the internal structure of the washing machine
If you suspect that the malfunctions are caused by poorly coordinated electronics, it will be useful to have an electrical diagram of the unit on hand.
Before you is a schematic diagram of a Samsung washing machine
For an ordinary user, a schematic representation of the device of a typewriter may seem complicated and incomprehensible, but if you want to understand the scheme, any person can do it.
So how to disassemble a Samsung washing machine if you don’t want to send it in for repair? To do this, you need to act in stages, noting the maximum ease of completing the task.
Everything! Samsung washing machine safely and completely disassembled.
How to disassemble the unit yourself: step by step instructions
To properly disassemble your Samsung washing machine, we recommend that you follow the steps below.
You need to start the process by removing the top cover, for which you need to take a screwdriver and unscrew the two self-tapping screws located at the back of the machine.
Then, gently slide the cover forward slightly and remove it from the case. If you need to inspect the pulley and belt drive of the motor, simply pull the counterweight towards you.
The washing machine begins to disassemble from the top cover
The next step is to dismantle the detergent drawer. Open the container, push down on the locking latch and pull the compartment towards you as you take it out for cleaning.
It is a little more difficult to remove the cuff. the rubber drum seal. Using a screwdriver, gently detach the retaining ring and remove it from the cuff. Perform the procedure slowly so as not to accidentally damage the rubber.
Next, wrap the rubber part inside the drum.
Removing the bottom panel, under which the drain hose and filter are located, is easy. In Samsung typewriters, the part is fixed with latches, so you just need to detach it from the case. As a result, a drain pump becomes available. To get it, you will need to remove the clamps with pliers and unscrew a few screws with a curly screwdriver.
Then go to the dashboard, under which the electronic control unit is located.
To remove the part, you need to unscrew the self-tapping screws located in the niche of the dispenser for detergents and on the opposite side of the panel. Then unfasten the latches and separate the control unit from the machine body.
The part can be left hanging on the wires or put on the top of the unit, but it is still better to disconnect it from the wires and put it aside.
The control panel can be left hanging when disassembled
After the above manipulations, start dismantling the facade surface. How to remove the front panel of a Samsung washing machine? To do this, it is enough to unscrew the fasteners and lightly separate the panel from the case.
To remove the rear panel, unscrew the 4 bolts at the back and set the part to the side. Now you need to disconnect all the hoses that are attached to the tank of the unit: inlet and outlet, as well as pipes leading to the pressure switch and the detergent compartment. Use a screwdriver to remove the clamps first.
Next, you should take up the tubular electric heater (heating element): dismantle or simply disconnect from the wires. Usually the heating element is located at the bottom of the tank under the drum.
If you need to replace the heating element, unscrew the nuts and completely remove it from the socket. At this stage, also disconnect the wires from the motor.
How to open Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 disassembly step by step accessories HD FHD VERSION
There are a lot of contacts, so you need to photograph or write down the sequence of connections so as not to confuse anything during assembly.
To dismantle the heating element completely, you need to unscrew the fasteners in the middle and gently pull the heater towards you
You also need to remove the counterweights that are located at the top and bottom of the tank. Unscrew the bolts with a suitable wrench and put the weights away.
Now move on to a more difficult process. removing the tank. It is better to do this work not alone, but with an assistant. First, unscrew the bolts that attach the shock absorbers to the tank and disconnect them.
With the help of an assistant, slowly and carefully remove the part from the springs and pull it out. Next, you need to separate the engine from the tank. Disconnect the drive belt first, then unscrew the bolts holding the motor and remove it.
It looks like a disassembled tank of a washing machine
To replace the bearings in the drum, it is necessary to disassemble the tank. The task becomes more complicated if the part turns out to be non-separable. In this case, you will have to saw it, repair the bearings, seal the joints and glue the parts together, or connect them with bolts and nuts.
In washing machines with a collapsible tank, for example, in the Samsung Diamond 6 kg model, replacement is much easier: the two halves of the tank can be fastened with tie bolts or latches that just need to be disconnected. Then you can get out the drum on which the bearings are located. To dismantle the bearing assembly, carefully knock out the metal rings with a hammer and chisel.
By removing the parts one by one, you can easily disassemble the washing machine and get to the parts that need repair. You need to assemble the equipment in the reverse order, without skipping any of the indicated stages.
How to assemble a washing machine?
The assembly of the machine is carried out in the reverse order. Photos will also help you if you took them during the disassembly process. On them, we recommend capturing the location of certain parts, as well as the methods of their attachment and the wires suitable for them. Looking at these pictures, you can easily assemble the washing machine.
Also, for clarity, we suggest you watch the video. In this video, the bearings will be replaced, during which the entire machine is disassembled. Recording in English, but even without translation, you can disassemble the machine, simply repeating the steps after the master.
Preparation for subsequent disassembly
The principle of assembly and disassembly is the same for built-in and freestanding dishwashers. The only difference is that the built-in ones do not have a removable top cover and metal walls. By the way, free-standing models of dishwashers can be considered partially built-in. With the top cover removed, they perfectly fit under the countertop, only at the same time they retain their (and not furniture) facade.
Before starting to disassemble the dishwasher, be sure to disconnect it from the mains. Then we shut off the water supply. Now you can work without expecting surprises.
A small addition. machines from different manufacturers can have different configurations of fasteners. For example, at Bosch and Siemens, all fastening screws are made in the form of an asterisk of a certain size.
The appropriate tool must be prepared in advance. Screwdrivers, pliers and a set of wrenches come in handy too.
We remove everything that can interfere with disassembly. Disconnect the water inlet and drain hoses. We open the door and take out the removable baskets for dishes and attachments. It is clear that the dishes should not be there. If water remains are found, remove them with a cloth or sponge. During disassembly, water will still come out. Therefore, the funds for its collection should not be taken far away.
Now you need to move the machine to a location where there is enough room to disassemble and place the parts to be removed. Try to prepare boxes or bags to preserve small parts and screws.
Otherwise, the subsequent assembly may be delayed. It is advisable to have a camera or phone with a camera nearby. In the process of disassembling and disconnecting pipes or wires, it is better to capture how everything was. Then the reverse build process will not be surprising.
How to disassemble the dishwasher yourself
A dishwasher breakdown is certainly not a disaster. But fixing the problem is urgent. Well, do not wash the dishes with your hands. Sometimes the malfunction can be quite serious and almost complete disassembly of the dishwasher is required to carry out the necessary repairs.
Unfortunately, household appliances habitual for comfortable use sometimes tend to break. Failure of such an (almost irreplaceable) kitchen appliance as a dishwasher can be considered a very serious nuisance. It’s very easy to get used to it. And it’s quite difficult to do without it later.
At first glance, it seems that disassembling the dishwasher with your own hands is very problematic and not very realistic. This process may even frighten someone. Someone, but not us! The presence of straight arms and not very straight convolutions in the head will help to cope with any task. And it’s not at all as difficult as it might seem at first. Let’s consider how the dishwasher is disassembled, point by point. Go!
Dismantling the dishwasher directly
First you need to remove the lower decorative panel (for built-in this item is skipped). It is held by latches and can be easily removed by hand. Under it we see a metal bar. We unscrew the fastening screws, remove it and put it aside. Then we remove the soundproofing material. These actions will allow you to open access to the terminal box and the water inlet valve.
In the next step, we open the door of the dishwasher. And on its inner side we find and unscrew those screws that secure the front wall. For built-in models, a protective wall is attached to which the furniture facade rests. Remove the front panel. Gaining access to the internal elements of the door and the control panel of the dishwasher.
Remove the screws that hold the control panel. Carefully separate the panel from the door. Before disconnecting the contact blocks, it is better to take a photo of their correct location on the phone. This will help you reverse the build process without errors. Now we remove the wires and separate the screen and the lock from the panel. At the end, unscrew the screws and remove the control board.
Now we remove the door. We open it and unscrew the screws on the bar connected to the hinges. There are springs near the hinges. They must be carefully pulled up and removed. The door can then be removed completely. Incoming wires are removed. Now, if necessary, you can easily dismantle the ventilation and drying elements. the fan itself and the air duct. The detergent and rinse aid dispenser can be removed just as easily. Dishwasher door completely disassembled.
To access the main components of the dishwasher, you will need to remove the base. But, before that, you need to remove the sprinkler in the washing chamber, remove the filters and unscrew the screws that fix the sprinkler tube.
Further, the screws that secure the pallet bracket are unscrewed. All other screws and supports are removed. After all these manipulations, we remove the thermal insulation and side walls from the bottom from the dishwasher case. Now, carefully turn the dishwasher upside down.
You need to understand that this will certainly come out of water. We need to prepare for this. The most cunning home craftsmen sometimes put the car with the top in the bathtub. Here it is more convenient to whom. It is important that moisture does not get on the electronics.
Here, different dishwashers may have slight design differences. For example, at Siemens or Bosch, the base is simply attached at the corners with four screws. For others, in order to dismantle the base, you first have to unscrew the bottom cover and remove the water inlet valve.
And only then you can remove the base by unscrewing it from the frame. And, for example, BEKO has a bottom cover and a base. And she’s a sump with a float valve to protect against leakage. But this is a special case. And we will continue to look at how the base is removed from most dishwashers.
So, in order to remove the base, you need to separate the circulating pump assembly with the pallet from it (or separately, depending on the model). She keeps on elastic bands. They are easily removable. And now the base can be removed.
All those components that can be repaired or replaced with new ones become fully available. The drain pump is removed with a latch and clockwise rotation. You must first remove the drain tube. As mentioned above, the circulation pump is easily separated from the base body by removing the filler tube and detaching the rubber bands from the body.
There is also a heating element in line of sight. The heating element is removed by disconnecting the wires and unscrewing the bolt or screws. After that, it is pulled out of the pallet. The heating element can be standard or flowing.
If Bosch or Siemens understands, only instantaneous water heaters are always installed in them. Removing the pressure switch is also not a problem. unscrew and disconnect the tube. In general, that’s the whole disassembly. Unless it is worth noting that the same dishwashers manufactured by the B / S / H concern have a flat plastic container for 3 liters on one of the side walls.
It is designed for heat exchange with the wall of the washing chamber and participates in the condensation drying process. It can also be detached from the body (if necessary). It remains only to inform that for the assembly you will need to do everything the same, only the other way around. It is important that there are no parts left during this assembly. There is nothing superfluous in modern dishwashers.
Here is such a universal excursion into the device of dishwashers. Of course, different brands have their own specific disassembly features. But, understanding the basic principles of this process, it is easy to understand the device of any machine.
It is only important to have an idea of working with different techniques and good hands. Well, if doubt gnaws, it is better not to invent anything and invite specialists from the service center.
Samsung headphones pinout
To work, you need to stock up on the following devices:
Soldering iron. You can buy not too powerful. There are methods for repairing headphones without using it, but they are less effective.
New connector to match your type.
Now you should do the following:
You need to cut off some of the old wire. The distance from the base should be approximately one centimeter. Now the broken part of the wires has been successfully repaired.
Next, the insulating layer is removed. Four wires will appear. Two of them are covered with a protective layer, on the rest there is no insulation.
The insulating varnish must be removed. To do this, you can use a clerical knife or sandpaper. Twist left and right channels.
If there are only three wires, then only the protective varnish is removed.
Disassemble the new connector and thread it over the wire.
You can start pinouting. To do this, it is better to process the common channel first, and then the left and right.
Let the system cool slightly. After that, you need to move on to testing. Connect the plug to the connector. If everything is fine, then you can assemble the device.
Secure the wire using the clamp. You will need pliers for this.
For greater reliability, it is necessary to insulate the contacts with electrical tape. Thus, the risk of subsequent breakdown will be significantly reduced.
Now it remains to assemble the connector and enjoy high-quality sound.
How to disassemble?
Each device has two main parts. They are tightly glued with glue, which is some of the difficulties. To disassemble the Samsung earphone, you need to carefully walk the blade along the attachment joint. It is advisable not to damage the wiring.
A knife is often not enough, so you have to use pliers. It is advisable to choose a flat tool without teeth so as not to leave marks on the surface. In order not to cause additional damage, all manipulations should be performed through a napkin.
- It is necessary to squeeze carefully. A slight crunch should be heard when turning. It is not recommended to press harder so as not to break the device itself.
- Now you can try to disconnect. It is best to use a scalpel or a solid metal knife. In this case, you should not try to pull on the sound outlet. This part is fragile and can break easily. Then it cannot be restored.
- This completes the parsing process. This method is universal and suitable for almost any type of Samsung headphones.
Disassembly of headphones and pinout of the Samsung headset
There are times when the wires are torn from the headphone mount. To fix the breakage, they can be soldered following certain rules. Consider the main features and nuances for parsing Samsung headphones.
What is pinout and why is it needed?
Pinout is the correct placement of the connector pins. which corresponds to the given equipment scheme. You need to know this in order to identify malfunctions and eliminate them as soon as possible.
Pinout of Samsung headphones with microphone
With a headset, things are a little more complicated. The plug usually contains 4 pins and 4 or 5 wires. Two of them are used for the left and right earphone, one is for general purpose, the other is for the microphone. All wires are soldered to the pins in the same way as with conventional equipment.
Two copper and two colored wires are separately twisted and soldered. The fifth is for the microphone and soldered to ground.
Knowing the general information about repairing Samsung headphones, you can make the pinout yourself.