How To Disable Parental Controls On Huawei
It may be necessary to disable parental control on the phone, for example, if your child has reached the age of majority, or you have found convenient software in the market and do not need the parameters of the smartphone directly. The option is connected to Android devices in order to provide limited or prohibited access to the inappropriate content of Internet resources.
How to remove parental control from an Android phone
To determine how to remove parental control on the phone, you need to figure out with what service it is connected. Android mobile devices provide the ability to add accounts with limited viewing or the use of selected programs. You can set a ban with a security password on applications that need to be closed to young users.
- To use an account without restrictions on content, enter the security pin on the smartphone’s main screen.
- In the device’s settings, go to the “Users” section, then to the account with the restrictions set.
- Select the software for which you want to open access to your account with the established restrictions.
If you forgot your password
To unlock the Google Market without entering a pin, clear the data. The method will allow you to cancel the code and cancel previously selected locks:
- Open the settings for your smartphone or tablet.
- Select “Applications”.
- Go to the Google Play Market from the list of suggested utilities.
- Click on the “Erase data” button.
In Google Play Market
Remove the limit on purchases in Google Market using the password code on the Android gadget:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Swipe the screen from left to right to display the market menu and go to its settings.
- Find the configuration “Use PIN code for purchases”, it can be called differently and deactivate it. The application will ask you to pre-enter the security pin.
Disable Google Market restrictions for content on an Android mobile device:
- Go to the Google Play app market.
- Go to the “Settings” item and find the “Content filtering” item.
- Enter the pin.
- Check all to cancel the lock.
On family link
Parental control with Family Link can be turned off from the main or control unit. To do this, in the “Account Management” settings, you need to correctly follow the instructions so that the phone does not accidentally lock:
- Two smartphones must be online.
- On your gadget, open Family Link.
- On the smartphone of a young user, go to the account settings.
- Deactivate the function at the bottom of the screen.
- A notification about the cancellation of restrictions will come to the child’s electronic mailbox.
You can then remove the utility from the child’s phone.
How to disable parental control on the phone
Settings and disabling functions in different models on Android are similar. For information on how to disable parental control on a phone of a specific model, see the description.
To deactivate the parental control function, go to the settings and then select the “Digital balance” section. Turn off “Access Time Management” after entering the security password.
If you have any questions. let us know Ask a question
In Samsung smartphones, parental control is carried out by the option of children’s mode. To enable, you need to swipe the screen from top to bottom and activate it using the drop-down menu. To turn off child mode on Samsung smartphones, follow these steps:
- Go to the phone settings.
- Enter in the search “Children’s mode” and go to the program.
- Select the “Delete” option and enter the security pin.
If the pin is lost, do the same in safe mode. To enter it, turn off the smartphone and when turned on, hold down the sound reduction button.
To boot the phone in normal mode, restart your smartphone.
From a Huawei phone
On Huawei’s mobile devices, Parental Control is used for parental control. Its distinctive feature is the blue filter of the display of the mobile gadget and a reminder to the child that lying reading is harmful. You can disable it directly in the application settings.