How to Disable Browser On Phone
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Browser
- Configure Adblock Plus
- Configuring uBlock Origin and Adguard
- Opera Browser
- Adblock browser
Good afternoon friends. How to disable adblock on an Android phone? This may be required for a number of reasons, we will not consider them now. We will consider in detail, in steps, what needs to be done to turn off the unwanted ad blocker in the browser and various add-ons of your gadget?
Blocking ad units on a smartphone with Android OS is an extraordinary affair. Advertising blocks are the main method of earning money both for corporations, such as Google, which owns the Android OS, and for other tens of thousands of creators of various gadgets and programs throughout the Earth.
Distributing blockers using Play Market is prohibited by Google. The main method to turn off annoying ads in programs is to acquire ROOT status on your gadget. This is tantamount to hacking a smartphone. A person may lose the warranty on their device. And if a similar procedure was carried out by an inept master, then your gadget can become, in fact, a cobblestone.
But, let’s pay tribute to Google Corporation. She nevertheless fights against annoying and even dangerous advertising on the global network, in the form of introducing appropriate extensions into her browsers.
When you pick up a smartphone, the first thing you notice about connecting to the Internet is the Chrome browser on this gadget.
- So, to start managing ad impressions, you need to tap in this browser on the button, which shows 3 dots in the upper right;
- In the context menu, click “Settings”;
- Then, find the tab “Configure sites”;
- In the new window, click on the command “Advertising”;
- To resolve all ad units in Chrome, you need to move the slider to the right side, to the active state;
The Mozilla Browser differs from Chrome in that it has no built-in add-ons to disable ads. But, this browser makes it possible to install extensions that block ads, such as Adguard, Adblock Plus, uBlock.
- To disable extensions in this mobile browser, you need to tap on the button, which shows 3 dots in the upper right;
- Then, in the drop-down menu tap “Add-ons”;
- Then, from 3 supplements, tap on any blocker to disable it;
- To completely turn off extensions, tap on the “Disable” command.
Configure Adblock Plus
There is another method. You can simply add various sites to the exceptions of this extension. Or make a white list of resources by clicking on which ads will be shown.
- For example, if you use Adblock to allow advertising on a particular site, we go to the resource that you want to add to the white list. Tap on the “Settings” button, which is located at the top in the corner;
- In the drop-down menu, tap on the Adblock Plus tab;
- In the window of this lock, move the slider to the right side, turning on “Off”.
Configuring uBlock Origin and Adguard
These anti-banners are configured a little differently. In order to turn off the lock on a specific resource, you need to enter the menu with extensions, as I described above. Then, you need to tap in the desired anti-banner from those that are on the list. Then tap on the “Settings” button.
After that, you need to enter the “White List” menu. Then you need to write or copy the addresses of the necessary resources at one address on each line. The picture clearly shows how to unlock the uBlock Origin. The button that displays the checkmark means Apply. It is necessary to click on it.
A similar setup for Adguard looks a little different:
You do not need to press anything extra.
- In this browser, disabling the lock is easier. If you want to disable the ad blocker on all sites, tap on the Opera logo in the bottom right;
- Then, you need to move the “Ad blocking” slider in the drop-down menu to the off mode;
- If you want to add any of the sites to the exceptions, then in this context menu tap on “Settings”;
- In the new window, tap on the “Ad blocking” tab;
- About the window that opens, tap on the Excluded Sites tab, as I showed in the screenshot;
- We get into the section with exceptions. In it, tap on the blue button, which shows a plus at the bottom right. Then, you need to copy or write the address of the site that you want to enter in the white list in the address bar;
- To confirm the entry, you need to tap on the button with a checkmark in the upper right corner.
This program is a browser that was specially created so that it blocks ads. If you use a similar browser, you can turn off ad units in it by going to the menu.
- So, tap on the button with 3 dots located at the top right;
- Next, remove the checkmark from the command “Block ads.”;
- To create a list of resources on which advertising is allowed, go to the “Options”;
- In the new window, tap on the “Ad blocking” tab;
- In the next window, tap on the command “List of allowed sites”;
- We will open a new window in which we click on the command “Add a site to the white list”;
- Then, we need to enter the site address in the address bar and tap OK;
- You can do this with any secure site in this browser.
In the Google Chrome and Yandex browsers, there is a useful feature that notifies you when sites want to send you a push notification. This allows you to keep track of important news, events, sites you like. When you visit the site, you will notice a pop-up window in the corner “Allow” or “Block”. When you click allow, you will receive a notification from this site. Almost all sites use this mode of content delivery to their subscribers.
Many sites highlight a button. “Block” and swap them so that the visitor to the site intuitively mistakenly signs up. Over time, you may accumulate thousands of subscriptions and you will get tired of such notifications. Many sites also sell their subscribers on the push notification exchange. What does it mean? For example, you subscribed to a site to receive news, and instead, you will receive advertising notifications. And the ads there are mostly vulgar and annoying. In a word, they make money on you. This is one of the most popular and profitable methods for arbitrageurs to earn money. Let’s look at how to disconnect all or individual notifications from sites in the Chrome and Yandex browser for a PC with Windows 10 and an Android phone.
Disable notifications from sites in a browser on a Windows 10 PC. Google chrome
Step 1. Open the Chrome browser and click on the ellipsis in the upper right corner. In the menu, select “Settings“.
Step 2. In the new window on the left, go “Additional” “Privacy and security” find in the center “Site setup” “Notifications“. You can copy and paste into the address bar of your browser so that you are immediately transferred to the notification settings: chrome: // settings / content / notifications
- To turn off all notifications, drag the slider to the off state in the graph “Ask permission before submitting (recommended)“.
- If you want to receive notifications from some sites and want to delete the rest, then a list will be provided below. Just click on the ellipsis opposite the site, and select “Delete“. In this case, paragraph 1 should be included.
Step 1. Open the browser, click on the 3 bars in the upper right corner and select “Settings“. In the new window, go to the left “Sites“. You can copy and paste into the address bar of the browser so that you are immediately transferred to the notification settings: browser: // settings / sites.
- To disable all notifications, select “Do not show send requests“.
- If you want to delete some notifications from sites, then click on “From other sites“. There you can disable or enable notifications.
Disable notifications from sites in a browser on an Android phone. Google chrome
Step 1. Open the browser on your phone, click on the ellipsis in the upper right corner and select “Settings“.
Step 2. In the new window that opens, select “Notifications“.
Step 3. Drag the sliders to the off state if you want to completely disable all notifications. If you want to remove notifications from sites, then scroll down and you will see a list of sites that send you notifications. Just turn off those sites that you do not need.
In the Yandex browser on the Android phone, there are no notifications from third-party sites. But there are push notifications from the services of Yandex itself, such as Yandex district, weather, Zen, etc.
Step 1. Open your browser and click on the 4 square icon from the bottom right. You will see a retractable menu, from the top right click on the gear icon.
Step 2. Find in squeak “Push notifications”.
Step 3. Next, you will be presented with a list of Yandex services that will send you notifications. You can disable unnecessary.