How to delete a GOOGLE children’s account from the phone
How to delete. Family Link “Parental Access code
After publishing an article on parental control on Android in the Family Link application, reports began to regularly appear in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев that after using or even when setting up the Family Link, the child’s phone number is blocked with the message that “the device was blocked because the account was deleted Without the permission of parents “. In some cases, the parental access code is requested, and in some (if I correctly understood the messages) there is not even this.
I tried to reproduce the problem on my “experimental” phones, but it was precisely described in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев that I could not achieve the situation, because I beg you very much: if someone can step by step, in what order and on what phones (child, parent) was produced before the appearance of problems, please do it in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев.
Of most descriptions, the account was “deleted”, “deleted the application” and everything was blocked, but in what way, in which device it remains not clear (but I tried it and so, and still “completely” nothing is blocked, the phone is brick does not turn).
Nevertheless, I give a few possible options for actions, one of which may be useful:
- By link https: // goo.GL/ALVWG8 (open a parent in a browser from the account) you can ask a question in the Support of the Google family groups, in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев on the Family Link on Play, they promise to help by calling you back. I recommend that in the appeal immediately indicate the account of the child who was blocked.
- If the child’s phone requests entering the parental access code, you can take it by entering the website https: // Families.Google.COM/Families (including from a computer) under the parent’s account, opening the menu in the upper left corner (in it there will be a “parental access code”). Do not forget that you can manage the family group on this site (also by going into the account of the child of the child from the computer, you can accept an invitation to join the family group if its account was removed from there).
- If, when setting up the child’s account, his age was indicated (up to 13 years), then even after deleting the account, you can restore it on the website https: // Families.Google.COM/ using the corresponding menu item.
- Pay attention to the certificate of removing the child’s account: https: // support.Google.COM/Families/Answer/9182020?HL = ru. It follows that in the situation when you set up an account for a child under 13 years of age and deleted it from your account, without having previously deleted it on the child’s device, this can lead to a lock (perhaps this is what happens in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев). Perhaps the restoration of the account, which I wrote about in the previous paragraph, will work here.
- Also during the experiments, I tried to reset the phone to factory settings via Recovery (you need to enter the login and account password used before reset, if you don’t know them-there is a great risk of getting a finally blocked phone)-in my case (with a 24-hour lock) everything worked without without problems and I got an unlocked phone. But this is not the method that I can recommend, t.To. I do not exclude that you have a different situation and the reset will only aggravate it.
Also, judging by the Комментарии и мнения владельцев on the Family Link application, the incorrect application of the application and locking devices is possible in cases where the wrong time zone is installed on one of the devices (it changes in the dates and time settings, the automatic determination of the clock is usually working). I do not exclude that the parental code is generated on the basis of date and time, and if they are different on the devices, the code may not fit (but these are only my guesses).
As new information appears, I will try to supplement the text and methods of action to unlock the phone.
We live in a modern world where children are sitting on social networks since the first grade. It is very important to monitor the information that comes to them, what they look and what they are interested in. This is what the application that we are considering today. We will talk about how to delete Family Link and what kind of application is this.
How to change the child account to adult account without parental permission
How to untie an account from Family Link?
Open the Family Link application on your mobile phone and go straight to your child profile.
- Select “Settings Management” “Parental Settings”, as shown in the image.
- Find and select the option “Account control”.
- Now scroll down to “stop monitoring”.
How to use Google account?
The Family Link application does not block unacceptable content, but allows you to control filters that are available in some services (for example, in Google Search and Chrome). Parents of children who have already reached 13 years of age can use a safe mode for YouTube.
How to delete the Family Link application?
Before deleting the Family Link application from the child’s phone, it is necessary to carry out preparatory work. For this you need:
- Go to your Google account.
- Log in using the child’s profile data.
- On the left side of the service, go to the “Data and Personalization” panel.
- After that, go to your personal account.
Important! If you do not carry out preparatory work and do not remove the profile on related devices, then the gadget will be completely blocked. Only the parent who installed it on the child’s phone can delete the Family Link application. To do this, you need to perform several actions.
First, it is recommended to save all the information on the Google service from the profile of the child. After export, you can delete the application.
To delete the application, a number of operations should be performed completely:
- Open the application on the child’s smartphone.
- Go to the main menu by pressing the button with three stripes.
- In the window opened, select an account that should be deleted and agree with the action.
- To confirm the removal, you will need to log in using a login and password from the profile of the child.
- If you want to temporarily turn off the application, then you can do this from the parent’s phone. For this:
- Launch the application on the parent smartphone.
- Go to the “Account Management” section.
- Click “Disable parental control”.
- Wait for letters to e.Mail and confirm the action by clicking on the link.
After that, you can delete the application or turn on parental control again if necessary.
There are two ways to remove in this case:
You can choose from these two ways the one that seemed to you the most easy.
Features of Family Link removal
The main advantage of the Family Link Manager is that even when detecting a child will not be able to independently delete the program.
In the case of deactivation of the application, a small user will be refused, since its device is blocked by a manager system. The plus is that unlocking is possible only with a device with parental control.
Since it will not work to delete the program using standard phone tools, you need to get acquainted with a special algorithm. The Fl Manager Formation Method from a children‘s phone is as follows:
- Activate the Family Link application on the parent phone.
- In the main menu of the service, find the baby’s mobile device.
- Go to the section with the settings, and then find the control unit.
- Next, you need to click on the deletion button.
What to do if there is no access to the main phone?
If there is no access to the main application, then you can do without it. The main thing is that you know the login and password of the main account.
In order to delete the Family Link from the younger phone, just indicate the account data.
Without access to the network, you can use the parent access code. However, without your phone, you will have to get it on the site last name Link.
Launch Families.Google.Com, then enter your account. Click on three dashes at the top and poke the “parental access code”.
How To Remove/Uninstall Family Link without parent 2021 | family link app uninstall without password
In the absence of a device with the main profile, find the point “Parental access”. Enter the password from the main account, then click on the “Next” button.
In the most difficult case when you do not know the password, but there is no access to your account, you can drop the phone to factory settings.
With such a radical method, all the data that are recorded in memory will be lost.