How to Create an Apple Id on Iphone 7
Apple ID is an account for accessing Apple services such as the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and more. In addition, with a single Apple ID and password, you can log in to all Apple services.
Sign in with your Apple ID
Use the same Apple ID and password each time you log in to your device or Apple service. If you don’t have an Apple ID, learn how to create one. Using your Apple ID, you can do the following:
For a complete list of features and services that use the Apple ID, see this article.
Apple ID Management
Since the Apple ID is used on all devices and in all services, it is important to constantly update your account information. To do this, sign in to your Apple ID 2 account page at any time.
- Update trusted phone numbers and devices that are signed in with your Apple ID.
- Change your password to keep your account secure.
- Update your Apple ID3 email address to confirm the address as frequently used.
- Add additional email addresses so your friends and family can easily find and chat with you on Apple services like FaceTime, iMessage, and Find My Friends.
- Update the date of birth associated with your Apple ID.
- Change country or region of Apple ID.
Protecting your account is our common concern.
We care about the security and privacy of your Apple ID. Here are some tips to keep your account secure and private.
- If you haven’t already done so, set up two-factor authentication to increase the security level of your account. Depending on when your Apple ID was created, it may already be protected by two-factor authentication. For some Apple IDs created in iCloud on devices running iOS 10.3 or computers running macOS 10.12.4 and later, this feature is automatically enabled.
- If you cannot configure two-factor authentication, reset your security questions and add a backup email address. If you have forgotten your password or answers to security questions, a backup email address will help restore access to your account.
- Check out the best security guidelines in Security Considerations and Apple ID.
- Check out Apple’s Security and Privacy Responsibility article.