How to create a Samsung smart TV account
How to create a Samsung Smart TV account?
A Samsung Smart TV account unlocks additional service options. With the help of this article, you can register your TV in the Samsung Smart TV system, as well as figure out what to do in cases when you need to reset all settings.
Why is she needed
The account is used as a repository of personal information. Here you can place such data: notebook contacts, electronic documents, bookmarks, etc. A Samsung account provides access to the company’s services. Smart TV simply won’t work without such registration.
How to change account
Some situations require changes to the profile data. The procedure for changing or logging out of your Samsung account consists of the following aLGorithm:
- Go to your profile.
- Find a special tab called “Sign out of profile”.
The exit procedure is complete. Procedure for changing the profile:
- Login to your account.
- Go to the “Smart hub” tab, then. “Change profile”.
- Enter the preset password.
After these steps, a special window will appear, which will indicate the parameters that require changes.
How to create
It’s easy to create an account. The main word here is “develop”. this is the name given to the account. The registration aLGorithm on the screen of Samsung TVs of different series is very similar.
- Connect your device to the internet or make sure it’s already online.
- Click the SMART key on the remote.
- Red button on the same remote.
Select the line “create an account” and press “Enter”.
The “develop” icon will be highlighted at the bottom of the monitor. It displays a new account.
Setting up a Samsung account
Smart TV technology works on a variety of applications. Adding a new widget assumes server synchronization. For example, consider installing a third-party application such as “IntersatIPTV”.
- Press the blue button D or “Tools” on the remote control.
- Find the line “Development”.
These are all actions. Now all that remains is to reopen “IntersatIPTV” and enjoy watching. Currently, the SamRemote application is especially popular, with which you can control the TV from a smartphone.
Samsung account. what is it
The account can be compared to the bank account information entered into the electronic database of numbers. Every company that develops branded applications or IT services offers to register in order to use the programs. Even free use has its benefits: this is how the statistics of visits are collected, with the help of which targeted advertising works.
How to set up a Samsung Account on your TV | Samsung US
Samsung TV owners often want to know about the benefits of personal registration. Let’s list the main prospects:
- viewing any video;
- listening to music;
- communication on social networks;
- entertainment for gamers;
- scheduling the review of your favorite TV shows;
- viewing photos on a TV monitor;
- downloading and installing useful applications;
- setting “parental control”. protecting viewing from children by coding;
- some models have voice control or gestures;
- face recognition function;
- receiving useful updates.
I must say that agreeing to the user agreement means that the TV becomes a kind of spy. All information about what content was viewed from TV is sent to analyzer platforms. At first glance, this is not so pleasant, but there is another side of the coin. The user is offered only relevant advertisements. Also, on the other hand, the company shows the user only relevant ads, and also gives recommendations for watching TV programs, useful widgets and services. All preferences of TV owners are carefully analyzed. In addition, the company makes good money on targeted advertising.
In addition to all of the above, registration in the system allows you to synchronize data stored on the TV, smartphone and computer. Cloud storage Samsung or Dropbox unites all devices and contains information that can be copied from the phone and transferred to the TV screen. For example, the data of phone contacts is used to send messages to social networks already through a TV device.
How to create an account on Smart TV
Let’s take a look at creating a Samsung Smart TV account in steps.
To create an account, you will need a wireless internet connection and an active Smart Hub. After you have completed the preliminary steps, continue with the remote control:
- Press the red button marked “A”, the menu should open.
- With the down arrow, move the cursor to the option to create an account and press enter (Enter).
- Accept the agreement required to create an account.
- On the highlighted item, press enter again.
- Using the virtual keyboard, enter the email address that will serve as your login, then move down and press enter.
Now you can use your Samsung Smart TV account and enjoy all the new products from the manufacturer.
What is “Samsung” Smart TV?
Samsung Smart TV is a new device. This is not only a TV in its usual sense, but also a multimedia center with access to a large amount of media content on the global network. In terms of functionality, such a television can be equated to a smartphone.
In Russia, to implement all these functions, there is a Samsung UE55D8000 TV on sale, with a large screen (55 inches), 1920 by 1080 resolution, Full HD support and stereo sound.
Thus, thanks to the new application with the help of TV, you will get access not only to TV channels, but also to social networks, search engines and other Internet opportunities.
How to create a Samsung Smart TV account
A Samsung Smart TV account is an electronic account that allows a user to access Samsung’s Internet services. The accounting system also helps to take into account user preferences and adapt to him (for example, for more effective advertising).
Can I use another TV?
Today it is possible to create an account not only on Samsung UE55D8000. However, you will need to synchronize with the server, for this do the following:
- Press the blue button “D”.
- Select the line “Development”, which will be at the end of the list.
- Select the IP setting and enter the server address 220.127.116.11.
- Start sync.
- After completing the process, you will have the InterstatlPTV application installed.
- Go to the settings menu by clicking on the red “A”, thus, you will exit develop mode.
- You need to log out of Smart Hub.
- Go back to the application and select InterstatlPTV, start using TV.
- click on Internet @ TV;
- open the settings and enter the ID;
- you register the user. develop;
- then on “enter”;
- above and below, enter any 4 digits. Press enter.
- Click on SMART
- Enter the user as in the previous version
- select “menu” on the TV remote control;
- go to Smart functions;
- find an account and enter develop there;
- the password will be: sso1029dev !;
- put on save the password and press enter;
- exit the menu.
Thus, you can purchase a dedicated Smart TV from Samsung and use simple settings to create an account. Or synchronize your TV with a server from Samsung, then enjoy the quality and quantity of possibilities from modern development.
What is a Samsung Smart TV account for?
Creating an account on Samsung devices gives you unlimited possibilities. Smart Hub technology becomes available after creating an account. At the end of the installation, settings, a simple, clear menu will appear on the screen, with the help of which the user can manage the devices linked to the account, synchronize them.
Registering an account allows Samsung Smart TV owners to do the following:
Synchronization of a TV, smartphone, tablet allows you to search for the necessary information on a convenient device, use it, since the data is stored in the Samsung cloud.
An additional advantage of creating an account is the ability to find a lost phone. With the help of a special program, it will be possible to determine the location of the smartphone if GPS is enabled on it.
The registration procedure is practically the same for devices of different models. Before starting work, you should connect the TV to the Internet, make sure that the data transfer rate is at least 20 Mb / s. A step-by-step registration guide looks like this:
- Turn on the device, select the Smart item with the remote control.
- Open the Smart Hub app menu.
- Press button A on the remote control to enter.
- Click on the item “Create an account”.
- Enter email.
- Come up with a password consisting of letters, numbers, special characters (8-15 characters).
- Confirm password.
- Read the terms of the user agreement, accept it.
- In the window that appears, enter a valid e-mail using the virtual keyboard, press ENTER.
- Write in an empty field develop.
- Enter the password, confirm it, click OK.
- The Receive E-mail on Samsung TV line will appear, where you need to check the box.
- Click “Create Account”.
After completing the described actions, a new user icon appears at the bottom of the screen, with which you can log into your account. On some device models, registration points are different, the general aLGorithm does not change.
Important! By clicking on the “remember password” item when entering your account, you will be able to enter your account faster. But it’s better to write down the data so as not to forget.
Sign out of your profile and change your account
Signing out of your Samsung account is easy. To do this, select the “Exit” item in the account menu. If you need to change the information, there is an option “Change profile” in the menu. After entering the password, a window will appear where new data is entered.
How to create an account on Samsung Smart TV
Samsung TVs are popular. This is due to the large number of features, ease of use. To take advantage of Smart TV, you need to set up your device. You can do this on your own without resorting to the help of specialists.
In certain situations, a factory reset is required, most often when the device is sold. This requires:
- log into Smart Hub;
- enter your account details;
- click the item “Account deletion”.
All information will be erased. In some models, you will need to enter a password to confirm the action.
Setting up synchronization is a prerequisite for installing hotel applications, in particular third-party ones. The following settings should be made:
- Login to Smart Hub app.
- Press the D button on the remote control. In hotel models there is a special Tools menu.
- In the settings window, click “Development”.
- Select the option to configure the server IP address.
- Enter the required address. For example, for Tenet-TV application. 18.104.22.168, for IntersatIPTV. 22.214.171.124.
- Start syncing apps.
- Exit the menu.
The installed application is displayed on the screen, you can start using.
Interesting! A dedicated SamRemote app will simplify management and allow you to use your phone to control the app.
What to do if your password is forgotten
If you lose your password, you will need to restore the factory settings. The aLGorithm of actions is as follows:
- press the “Menu” button on the PU;
- log into support;
- click self-diagnosis;
- reset settings.
You will be required to enter a standard password. Often it is 0000, sometimes 1111. After entering the password, the settings set by the user are reset, so this option should be used in exceptional cases.
Smart TV. Assembly | Samsung Developers
How to change account
Sometimes it is necessary to change the account information. To change the information in your personal account, do the following.
- You need to log in to your account, go to the “Smart Hub” application.
- Then click on the line “Change profile” and enter the password selected during registration.
- In the profile editing screen that opens, you can change the outdated data to the necessary ones, save the changes.
The section also offers to change the profile picture, make settings for automatic launch, subscribe to mailings of interest and set up a user-friendly login method.
Why do I need a Samsung Smart TV account
With the help of an account, the user becomes available to content not only on the Internet, but also on all devices connected to the TV. The program interface is understandable even for an inexperienced user. Universal multi-brand remote control makes operation easy.
What benefits will users get after registering and creating a personal account? With a registered account, you can:
- download, install third-party programs, widgets, games;
- exercise “parental control” of Internet access by children;
- search and view videos, serials;
- find and listen to tracks of your favorite performers;
- viewing pages of social networks, information sites;
- programming the device to turn on to view the desired programs;
- view media content from your phone or tablet on the big screen.
In some Samsung models, after passed registration, services of voice, gesture control of the device, face recognition become available.
However, the main advantage of registration is that an identified user can install third-party applications, synchronize data from different devices, phone, tablet, PC. Also, an account is required for device updates.
Platform security technologies
protects sensitive data such as user account and password by encrypting the data before storing it. When connected to the server, Samsung Smart TV first verifies the authenticity of the certificate sent by the server. It then creates encryption keys that are used to communicate with the server. During exchange with servers, all transmitted content is encrypted to prevent wiretapping and data changes by third parties, as well as to exclude the possibility of unauthorized access to user information.
Samsung detects and blocks a variety of attacks that threaten the TV’s operating environment. By leveraging platform security technology, a stable software operating environment is provided. in which various Smart TV services can operate safely. blocking access of unauthorized codes to the TV and attacks on vulnerabilities within the platform.
Your personal information is protected on your Samsung Smart TV. Samsung Global Newsroom
It was not so long ago when television was a one-way communication medium. There were only a few broadcasters broadcasting the programs, and viewers could only watch the programs on a predetermined schedule. This is no longer the case, and simply put, this old-fashioned paradigm of “television” is no longer relevant.
Smart TVs today, with their connectivity capabilities, continually break the norm and allow users to take advantage of much more advanced and accelerated television capabilities. Consumers expect to be able to control their video content, want to be able to interact with their content and tailor it to their personal interests.
Samsung, as a pioneer and market leader in the global Smart TV sector, has been at the forefront of this innovation, and we continue to focus on building intelligent and integrated systems and services that provide customers with simple and intuitive access to more content choices and enhanced integrated entertainment experience.
We believe that our success depends on consumer confidence in us and on the products and services we provide. Making more changes and innovations to TVs than ever before, we want to make sure Samsung consumers understand what an improved TV means to them, beyond the extra features and controls.
How to enter your personal account
After registering, you need to log into your Samsung Smart TV personal account. To enter your profile you need:
- in the “Smart Hub” platform, “Samsung Account”, select “Login”;
- then click on. checkmark “Login”;
- then in the field that appears, specify the registration data, select “Login” again.
To save the profile login, check the Auto Login option. All subsequent logins are made through the develop widget automatically.
After logging in, the manufacturer recommends setting up a profile, and linking existing accounts of the programs necessary for the user to the new account.
After synchronization, the user will avoid registrations in the installed applications, functions of unhindered software improvement and updates will become available.
Synchronization of applications is performed via Tenet-TV. This requires:
- enter the “Settings” menu using the “D” or “Tools” key on the remote control;
- on the page that appears, select “Settings”, then “Development”;
- enter 126.96.36.199 in the line “Setting the IP-address”;
- put a tick in the box “I Agree”.
A message will appear shortly indicating that the synchronization was successful. Then you need to launch the Tenet-TV widget through the Smart Hub menu and register your Samsung Smart TV device. In a new tab, in the login and password lines, enter the data specified in the registration document received when purchasing the TV. This is the last condition for application synchronization. To complete the activation of the TV, you must click on the link in the letter that came to the specified email address.
The binding of automatic logins of existing applications is performed through the Smart Hub menu.
- In the menu, open the section “Samsung Account”.
- Select the sub-item “Binding service accounts”.
- In the list that appears, mark the required applications.
- A form will pop up on the display, in which you need to enter data to enter the application and click on “Login”.
Once logged in, the app account will be linked to the Smart TV profile.
How to create an account on a Samsung Smart TV
You can manage your Samsung Smart TV account. The possibilities are unlimited, and they help to solve even the most difficult situations.
How to Create a Samsung Account for Smart TV
Login to your personal account
To enter your personal account, the minimum number of steps is required:
Fill in the login term, if you indicated the word develop, then write it with a small letter.
Enter the password that was coined during registration. If a social network was involved in creating an account, enter the security data from it.
To make it easier to enter the office in the future, put a tick next to “remember password”.
Possibility to use another TV
- other TVs of different series;
Features of creating an account
There is nothing complicated in the procedure for creating an account in Smart Hub. The process may vary slightly depending on the Samsung TV series. For example, the name of the sections may differ, but the essence is the same.
Synchronizing and configuring settings
After the account is created, you will need to configure settings and sync. This will help you not to constantly enter security data in order to use the applications.
Open the main page of the Smart Hub service (just as you did during registration).
Link your accounts. A list will appear, select the registration form.
This is all that is required of you. Synchronization will be done automatically.
Standard registration procedure
To create an account, you have to perform a number of steps:
- Connect your TV to the internet.
- Find the Smart button on the remote, click on it.
- You will be transferred to the registration page, select the line “create an account”, then press the “Enter” key.
- Before filling out the form, read the user agreement, confirm your consent, without this you will not be able to go to the next stage.
- Choose a username and password for yourself, instead of the first, you can simply indicate “Develop”, this name is given to each account.
- Enter your email address (you will need it to continue the operation and restore your security data in case of loss).
- An email will come, open it on any device, click on the link and go to the page to confirm registration.
- On the TV, open the registration form again and enter the previously invented data (login and password).
This completes the procedure for creating an account. You can use the full capabilities of Smart TV.
If for some reason it is not possible to use the TV to register, you can go to content.Samsung.com and follow the instructions on it.
You can use the video tutorial:
To avoid problems with creating an account and Smart TV worked without interruption, follow a few tips:
- if after reading the instructions, you do not understand what to do, contact a person who understands technology;
- F-series TV models have their own subtleties in creating an account, you do not need to come up with data, the system simply will not accept them, instead of a login, enter the word develop, and the password will be the combination. sso1029dev !;
- write down the security data on a piece of paper or in notes on your phone, so you can reduce the time at the entrance.
Simplified registration procedure. The principle is similar. You will have to go through the first 4 steps, which are provided for standard registration. Further, you do not need to come up with security data, just click on the line “through”. Enter your username and password from the social network.
The confirmation email will not come. TV and sync automatically.
Technology users are interested in how to create a single account and register Samsung TV and Smart TV records into one, and whether this is possible. Yes, this can be done by strictly following the instructions. Before proceeding with registration, you should make sure that the router is in front of the TV, and not behind it. You can create an account when the device is connected to the Internet. The packet speed must exceed 20 Mb / s.
For successful registration, follow the instructions:
- Turn on the TV and press “SMART”
- Open the “SMART HUB” application, go to the menu
- Now proceed directly to registration.
- Go to the application menu, using the remote control, press the button A. After that, “Login” appears
- The next step is to select the item “Create an account”
- In the top field, enter the email you have access to. This will be the login.
- Create and enter a password. It should not be too short or long, within 8-15 characters.
An important point! Please note that the password must be unique. It must consist of letters, numbers and special characters at the same time. In this case, you cannot use three or more identical characters in a row. Please note that it is forbidden to write e-mail in whole or in part.
- Now you need to accept the “Terms of Service Agreement”.
- Now a window with the text “Create account” will pop up on the screen. In the upper field “Samsung Account” you need to register a valid email address and press Enter.
- Now write in the “develop” field. Please note that characters are entered using the virtual keyboard.
- Below there will be 2 fields. “Password”, just below “Password check”. It must be a combination of 6-15 characters.
- Be careful when entering, passwords must match.
- Confirm with “OK”
- After that, a field with an inscription in English will appear and next to it you need to put a tick.
- Click on “Create Account”
- A message will pop up on the screen indicating that a “develop” account is being created. At the end, the question “Shall we continue?”. Click “OK”.
Smart TV Samsung account created.
Now you need to set up synchronization with TENET-TV:
- Go to the “SMART HUB” application menu
- On the single control panel, press the D button.
- The “Settings” window will appear and select the “Development” option, press Enter.
Attention! To call the “Settings” command in some versions of TV firmware, you need to use the “TOOLS” button.
- Select “Configure Server IP Address.” and hold down Enter
- Enter 188.8.131.52 in the field and confirm. This is needed to synchronize with the “SMART HUB” application
- Select “Synchronize user applications”
- After completing the process, a message will appear on the screen stating that a new TENET-TV application has been added and you can use it.
- Exit to the “SMART HUB” menu
- Go to TENET-TV
Now see if your TV is registered on the official Samsung website
If the answer is negative, then enter your username and password in the appropriate fields. If all the data is entered correctly, then in a couple of seconds your TV will be registered. Made a mistake, then a message will be displayed on the screen about entering an incorrect username or password.
If done correctly, once set up, you can take advantage of new features from Samsung Apps and expand your TV Internet access experience. The setting of models from different series may differ slightly, but the principle is about the same.
Creating a Samsung Smart TV Account
Installing additional extensions increases the capabilities of the browser. Samsung is offering users access to updates to the company’s dedicated “Smart Hub” application. To do this, you first need to create an account via the Internet. Simple steps will allow you to create an account yourself on a Samsung Smart TV and use the service of all the company’s applications. In the article, we will consider detailed instructions for setting up.
Users are wondering if it is possible to use a different TV to create an account. This is possible, but you will have to go through the synchronization with the server.
This can be done as follows:
- press the D button and select the “Development” option from the list;
- poke in the setting of the IP address, enter the following combination in the field. 184.108.40.206;
- start synchronization;
- after the completion of the process, the InterstatlPTV program will be installed on the device;
- go to the menu, press the button A on the remote control (this is necessary to exit the “develop” mode);
- exit “SMART HUB”.
After that, go to the application again and launch InterstatlPTV. Now you can use television. You should understand that regardless of the TV model and its functionality, you must ensure that the TV is actively connected to the Internet.
If you have a Samsung Smart TV version C, then click on Internet @ TV and open the settings. Enter the ID and write “develop” in the username and click Enter. Also fill in the password field, then press enter. If you are an E / ES TV user, then the setting will be the same as in the previous option.
F series TVs have some special features. To create an account, select the menu on the remote. Go to Smart. Find the account field and type “develop”. You do not need to come up with the password yourself, transfer the following combination: sso1029dev!
Don’t forget to check the box next to save. Now click enter. Exit the menu.
With these detailed instructions, you can turn your TV into a multifunctional device with many Samsung apps. This is possible using the simplest settings that will help you create a user account. Synchronization of TV with the company’s server will allow you to enjoy the number of opportunities and their high quality.
Samsung Smart TV account: create and use
Why is it necessary?
Most often, owners of multimedia devices equipped with Smart TV technology create personal accounts to gain access to online watching movies or TV series.
Others prefer to enjoy digital channels, listen to their favorite songs in excellent quality and broadcast videos from their smartphone on a huge TV screen.
In addition, a Smart TV account allows the owner of the TV to control the device using gestures or voice commands. In simple terms, by logging into your Samsung Smart TV account, a person turns an ordinary LCD TV into a real PC with a huge monitor.
It is worth noting that after registration, the owner of a multimedia device receives additional features in the form of synchronizing photos, videos and other data from any gadgets of the Samsung brand. In this case, the main information carrier can be not only a smartphone, but also a laptop and even another TV. Synchronized data is moved to the cloud, from which information can be retrieved at any time.
How to use?
After registering with the Samsung Smart TV system, you can start familiarizing yourself with the installed applications and browser. However, for maximum comfort of use, the developers recommend going through the account setup. Thus, it will be possible to avoid requesting new registrations for each individual application. To do this, you need to go to the main page of the Smart Hub service. Open the “account” section. Then link the accounts. In the window that appears, a list will be indicated, among which you will need to select a registration form. Thus, synchronization will be performed.
As soon as the user activates the entrance to the Samsung Smart TV service, he will have unlimited access to his favorite films and TV shows, music, and communication with friends on various social networks. He will be able to enjoy interesting games, use the scheduler, view images and videos stored in the memory of smartphones, download and install interesting applications, and use parental controls. Some TV models, after registering with the Smart TV service, provide the user with access to new control options. For example, these are voice commands or hand movements. The latest generation TVs have a face recognition function of the owner of the device.
How to create?
To create a personal account, you will need to go through several registration steps.
- First of all, you need to open Smart Hub. To do this, you need to press the big red button on the remote control. Thus, the user is taken to the account opening window.
- Next, you need to select the function of creating a new account.
- Be sure to check the box on accepting the license agreement. Otherwise, it will be impossible to create an account.
- To register, you need to come up with a login or specify the standard Develop option, create a password.
- On the next line, you need to enter an active email address. This information will be required if you suddenly forget your password.
- After entering all the data, a message from Samsung will be sent to the specified email address, which will contain a greeting and gratitude for the registration. At the bottom of the letter is attached a link designed to continue the registration manipulations.
- It is imperative to follow the link provided in the letter. Otherwise, the account registration will be incomplete.
- On the TV, you need to press the Smart button again to open the authorization window. After entering the data specified during registration in the field that appears, you need to press the login button.
It is worth noting that the user can make registration not only on the TV, but also through a phone, tablet, computer or laptop.
It is enough just to visit the website www. content. Samsung. com. Today, each person has several accounts that give access to any resources of the Internet portal. And this is very convenient, since there is no need to go through a long registration stage on each new interesting site.
Samsung Smart TV service in this regard also went to meet its consumers. If the owner of the TV is registered in. he can connect a personal account of this social network. It is enough to enter your login and password information once. After that, the user gets access to all applications and features of Smart TV.
After registering a Smart TV account, the account is logged in only once, which is why the user may forget the registration data, including the password. The developers of the service, realizing this problem, installed a hidden help link hidden under the phrase “forgot password” near the data entry window. By clicking on it, you go to a new menu, where you must specify an email address. Next, a letter is sent to the e-mail confirming permission to change registration data. After following the link, you will need to enter a new password. Then you have to go to the TV menu, log into the Smart Hub system, log in with a new account password.
Unfortunately, not for all users who have forgotten their account password, its recovery is smooth.
It happens that the email that was specified during registration is unavailable or blocked. Accordingly, it is impossible to receive a letter from the Samsung service. The only correct solution in this case is to reset the data. In simple terms. deleting an account. To do this, you also need to go to the Smart Hub service, click on the “Samsung account” section. Then find “delete account from TV”.
Of course, “forgot your password” is the most common problem when logging into your account. However, many different events take place in a person’s life, due to which you have to make changes to your personal account information. For example, to replace any information, you need to go to Smart Hub. Select the “Samsung Account” section. Then click on the profile change. In the window that opens, it will be possible to change the basic information, for example, the surname, which is relevant for girls.
You can also subscribe to mailing lists of different formats, which is very interesting for the stronger sex. You can specify an acceptable way to enter your profile through a password or through the recognition of your face by equipment. If you mark “by face recognition”, you need to register. In addition, in the “Profile Change” section, you can change the main image and even disable automatic start.
See below for how to create a Develop account.
How to create a Samsung smart TV account
So how to create an account on Samsung TV. Often for this, a develop record is created on the TV. The method is available for TV models: C, D, E, F and H series. On almost all devices, the sequence of actions is the same. To create a Samsung Smart TV account, you need to:
- make sure the device is connected to the internet;
- on PU, press the key. SMART;
- then press the red button;
- select the item. “create account. record “, press” enter “(Figure 5);
- accept the “terms of agreement”;
- in the ID line, create a new user, write. “develop”;
- we type any password you have invented twice;
- below, in the “Receive E-mail on Samsung TV” timeline, set a check mark;
- click. “create an account”.
Samsung account setup is complete. A new user icon should appear at the bottom of the monitor. develop. On different models, the aLGorithm may vary slightly.
To sign in to your Samsung account, you need to follow the standard procedure:
- enter login. develop;
- check the box next to. remember password.
Note: It is recommended that you write down your Samsung account information somewhere to log into your account, so as not to forget your password.
How to change account
In some situations, it is necessary to change the profile data. This raises questions: How do I change my Samsung account? Or how do I sign out of my Samsung account? In both cases, the procedure is fairly straightforward. To exit you need:
- go to profile;
- then find the tab. exit the profile (Figure 6).
That’s it, the exit process is complete. To change the profile, the aLGorithm is as follows:
- enter the account. Recording;
- go to “Smart hub”;
- profile change;
After that, the profile editing screen should appear.
Setting up a Samsung account
Many different applications are being developed for Smart-TV technology. To add a particular widget, sometimes you need to synchronize the server. Consider installing a third-party application, for example, “IntersatIPTV”. To do this, you must:
- on the PU, press the blue button (D) or the “Tools” key;
- we find the line. “development”;
- hereinafter. “IP setting”;
- enter the server address. 220.127.116.11.;
- click. “application synchronization”;
- exit the menu by pressing the red key (A).
The procedure is complete. Now go back to “IntersatIPTV” and enjoy watching. We recommend that you use the SamRemote application, which will allow you to control your TV using your phone.
What can be used with an account
It’s easy to create a Samsung Smart-TV account. You don’t need to have any additional knowledge for this. But what is it for? And what are the benefits of registering a user? Perhaps these are the most common questions asked by the owners of TVs of this company.
As soon as the user connects his TV to the Internet and register an account, he will be able to do the following:
- watch your favorite movies and TV shows;
- listen to music;
- chat with friends on social networks;
- play games;
- plan the time of showing your favorite programs;
- view photos in the phone on a large TV screen;
- download and install various useful applications: sports, weather, etc.
- set “parental control”. block the viewing of programs or other content by setting a password;
- in some models, after registration, the options for controlling the TV using voice, gestures become available, and the face recognition service is also activated.
over, at the time of registration, you agree to the user agreement. And it says that the company can use information about the content you viewed to target ads. The TV sends all your actions to the manufacturer’s website, for example, information about changing channels, most often watched programs, and so on. Basically, the TV is following the user.
On the one hand, it is unpleasant to realize that the device you bought is “spying” on you. But on the other hand, this enables the company to show only ads that are potentially interesting to you and make money on this, as well as recommend programs, applications and services based on user preferences.
Getting interesting content for the user is not the last piece of good news. Registration in the system allows you to synchronize data stored on different devices:
The data is stored in Samsung cloud storage (Figure 4). The user at any time can copy, for example, contacts stored in the phone and easily find the necessary subscribers for communication in social networks already on the TV. Also, an account is needed to receive the latest updates for your devices. One of the most popular cloud storage is also Dropbox.
over, having a registered account with Samsung and Google, you can deal with problems such as theft or loss of your phone. Thanks to the Samsung account for Android and the “Find my Mobile Samsung” utility, you can remotely control your gadget from your computer:
- lock the screen;
- determine the location of the position;
- call or forward calls, messages and more.
You can also search for Samsung by using your Google account. To do this, you must first be registered with Google. The option also allows you to determine the geolocation of the device, make a call, block. The function works even if the SIM card is removed from it, the main thing is that the GPS is turned on on the phone.
In the 21st century, the technology of integrating TV and the Internet. Smart TV, has firmly entered our lives. According to a survey conducted in 2016, it was found that almost every third user in Russia purchased a TV with this technology and almost 40% of devices belong to the Samsung brand.
Why do I need a Samsung Smart-TV account
Setting up a Samsung account is the gateway to the entire digital world that the company provides (Figure 2). By creating an account on his TV, the user gets access to all the features of the proprietary Smart Hub technology.
A Samsung Smart-TV account gives you the ability to manage content and all devices that are connected to your TV. The intuitive Smart Hub interface can be understood by any average user. And with the help of the new universal remote control, it became even easier to control the TV.
Reset Samsung Account Information if Forgot Password
There are also situations when a factory reset is required. For example, when selling your device. So how do I delete my Samsung account? You can reset your Samsung account as follows:
- go to “Smart hub”;
- “Uch. Samsung Record ”;
- “Delete account from TV” (Figure 7).
Disconnecting will erase all data on the device. In some models, when deleting a profile, a password may be requested.
If you forget it, then you will have to reset all settings to factory defaults. For this:
- press on the remote control. menu;
In the window that appears, enter the standard password. 0000 or in rare cases. 1111. So that later you don’t have to ask yourself a question: how to restore a Samsung account? use this function only in exceptional cases, as all settings are reset.