How to Connect Xiaomi Mi Band 3
Finally, fans of the Xiaomi series of fitness bracelets waited for the release of a new version of the gadget. Mi Band 3 differs significantly from its predecessors in the expanded functionality, which provides even more new features to its owner. So, the new device is purchased and pleasing to the eye, it remains only to find out how to connect Mi Band 3 to the phone and enjoy using it. But how to do this as quickly as possible. Now we will take a step-by-step look at it.
The main features of the bracelet
But first, a brief look at the main features of the fourth modification of the popular bracelet from Xiaomi.
- Much increased capsule size, whose height is 12 mm.
- Screen design changed. It has become more rounded, which is dictated by fashion trends.
- High moisture resistance. The bracelet is able to withstand depths of up to 50 m.
- Sturdy strap, which perfectly captures the tracker itself. The material of the strap is soft, elastic and moderately hard. The number of cells is also increased, which allows you to wear a bracelet in a free version.
- 0.78-inch monochrome OLED screen with 128x resolution
- Convenient touchscreen display control.
- New screen features, in terms of the information displayed (starting a stopwatch, activating silent mode, viewing device information).
- Ability to change points menu vertical and horizontal swipe.
- Now you can change the design of the main screen. There are three different variations to choose from.
- Added smartphone search function.
- Notifications from various applications are displayed. You can, at your discretion, choose from which particular messenger the message will come, the text of which is displayed on the screen.
- There is a new weather view function for three days (synchronization only with Xiaomi phones).
- Management ability incoming call (deviation).
- Increased battery capacity, which means the device can work without recharging up to 20 days, but depending on the activity of using additional functions.
How to connect Xiaomi Mi Band 3 to Android
The application will offer two options:
- “To come in”.
- We Chat;
You select the option you need and enter the Mi Fit.
Create a Mi account in the Mi Fit app in 10 steps
If you do not have an account, then you will need to create one. The application offers to register in two ways, at your choice: through an email address or by phone number. When choosing the first option, you will need to perform the following steps.
- Choose current location. The first line suggests your recommended location. If it does not suit you, then select the one you need and click “Next.”
- “Create an account“. Here the program offers you several options, as is the case with the login methods (described above). Choose the option you need and get to the “Login“.
- “Country / Region“. Choose your place of residence.
- “Email»Enter your email address.
- Then click “Create Mi Account“.
- Next, you will need to enter a password. Important. Password must consist of letters and numbers. The maximum number of characters entered is 16.
- After you need to duplicate the entered password.
- In the “Captcha” field, exactly repeat the signs and symbols depicted opposite this line.
- Then click “Login” and activate your account.
Registration via phone number
If you chose the option of registering by phone number, then repeat all the above steps from No. 1 to No. 4, inclusive. Then select the line “Register by phone number” and enter your number. Behind the line of the telephone number there will be a field for entering captcha. Repeat all the steps described above starting from point 9.
Then, after entering all the parameters, you will need to choose the number of steps that you must go through in a day (8000 recommended, but the best option is 5000). Subsequently, the application will daily monitor the execution of a given digit.
Further, the program suggests choosing the device that you want to connect:
- Smart sneakers;
- Xiaomi watch.
Choose “Bracelet”And bring Mi Band 3 to your phone so that the synchronization process can begin. At the end of the tracker will vibrate and you will need to click on the touch screen control button. The connection process has been successfully completed, and then the gadget can be configured to your liking, more about this on the site Mi-Hand.Ru.
How to connect Xiaomi Mi Band 3 to iPhone. review Mi Band 3. What to do if the fitness bracelet does not synchronize with the smartphone
At the connection stage, problems may arise with the synchronization of Mi Band 3. This happens for various reasons, which we will now sequentially analyze and consider all options for solving them.
When connected, the bracelet should be as close as possible to the phone. When connecting, bring the tracker as close to your smartphone as possible. You can also try the following solution to this problem: go to the bluetooth settings and delete Mi Bend. Then we return to the application and give permission to connect.
Sometimes you just need to reboot your smartphone, and the problem will be solved. Give it a try.
Mi Fit has two bracelets
The problem is that another tracker can already be attached in the application. This option is possible if before that you used Mi Band 2 and did not untie it.
Go to the “Profile” tab, then Mi Band 2. “Untie”. After we click on “Add device”. “Bracelet”. “Connect”. The phone is synchronized with the new bracelet.
Before connecting, be sure to charge your Mi Bend 3.
Not original Mi Band 3
The problem is fake. The official application will not connect Chinese fake. Verify the authenticity of your fitness tracker.
Answers to popular questions
The new Mi Band 3 is able to not only please its owners with significantly improved functionality, but also become a real helper. Connecting it to the phone will not be any problem, but it will take a minimum of your time. Both the owners of Androids and those who use iPhones will be able to use the official Mi Fit app.
In the last couple of years, almost every major manufacturer of equipment has introduced at least one own accessory. A fitness tracker, or fitness bracelet. Among the entire mass of products released, there are high-quality devices for sports, such as 2 modern gadgets from Xiaomi, and one of them is the Xiaomi Mi Band bracelet. Its main advantages are wide functionality, a pleasant price, as well as practicality and good looks.
The Mi Bend delivery set is classic here. In the gray cardboard box are the capsule of the bracelet, a strap made of high-quality rubber for it, a cord for connecting to a PC and charging the device and instructions.
- Turn on the fitness bracelet
- Connect the Xiaomi bracelet to your account
- Personal data settings
- How to connect a fitness bracelet
- Program interface and gestures Mi Band 1s
Turn on the fitness bracelet
Before you turn on the Mi gadget for the first time, you must first charge it. To do this, find on the capsule of the bracelet two small metal contacts (on the side) and insert it into a special socket for recharging on the USB cable. After that, we connect the cord to the computer or through the “cube” to the outlet and wait a couple of hours. When the indicators on the bracelet stop blinking and just turn on, this means that the tracker is fully charged and ready to go.
While charging, download the program called Mi Fit from Google Play or the App Store (depending on the operating system). This application allows you to control the bracelet and use its functions to the maximum.
Connect the Xiaomi bracelet to your account
To start fully using the fitness tracker, you first need to register your account through the Mi Fit mobile application downloaded earlier, or through the PC’s Internet browser. Through the browser, you can register by going to the official website of the company and registering there an email address, date of birth and choosing a country of residence. We also recommend that you uncheck the box that offers you a subscription to Chinese news (you will see this option when registering an account).
In addition, you can use your phone number instead of an email address to connect. To do this, click on the special item at the very bottom of the registration page. After all the necessary steps are completed, you will be prompted to come up with a password and enter a verification code. Then we log in using your username and password.
When registering through the application, everything is also very simple. A similar scheme, but it is better to use e-mail, since for Russians the possibility of registering with a mobile phone number is not yet provided.
Personal data settings
To configure the Mi-tracker correctly, you need to connect the bracelet to the application. To connect correctly, log in to the Mi Fit program, fill out the second questionnaire, writing down personal data such as gender, nickname, weight and height, as well as the desired number of steps that you plan to take in a day. In any case, all this data can be changed later.
How to connect a fitness bracelet
Now you need to understand how to connect the Mi Band to your smartphone. To do this, you need to synchronize the tracker itself, the program and the account that we created. We turn on Bluetooth on the phone and follow the recommendations of the connection program:
- Click on “Connect device.”
- Choose the type of accessory to connect. Band.
- The application will ask you to click on the bracelet. Do this or lightly tap it with your finger.
- When the operation is completed successfully, the program will inform you about it.
Also, the instruction of Mi Band 1s says that after the bracelet was attached to the phone, it will automatically update its firmware to the current version. During the update, keep the Xiaomi tracker closer to the smartphone, and after the process is completed, you will see the user interface of the program on your iPhone or Android.
Program interface and gestures Mi Band 1s
In the Mi Fit program itself, there will be sections such as “Activity”, “Profile” and Notifications. The user will be able to view the following information:
- The number of steps taken per day with hourly statistics.
- Statistics of past periods of activity.
- Sleep statistics: phases and their duration, awakening and so on.
The manual for using the Mi Band 1s bracelet states that you can track the dynamics of measurements of the weight of the owner. There are also indicators such as body mass index (BMI) and a comparative weight chart for the selected period. You can enter and track data from multiple users.
The achievement bar displays data on the distance traveled and the number of steps taken during the day or a certain period. You can share your results with friends using instant messengers. To do this, just click on the special button.
User can use function “Run”, by activating GPS. Wait until the satellite icon turns green and feel free to click on “Start”. While you are running, the Mi Fit app will display basic workout data and also show a map. Hold button “Pause” and the function will be stopped. Subsequently, you can view all the information in the program.
If you have Mi Band 2, then you can view the number of steps taken on the display using a special gesture. As if watching the time on the clock. If Mi Band 1s. Using the same gesture, however, here we determine by the indicators:
- Do not light. Even a third of the set value of the number of steps has not yet been completed;
- One indicator blinks. than 30% passed;
- Two indicators blink. You have completed more than 2/3 of the planned number of steps.
When the goal is reached, you will feel the vibration of the bracelet, and the LEDs on it will flash. When performing the above gesture, two extreme indicators will blink, and if all three LEDs blink, the target is exceeded!
In addition to all this, the Mi bracelet is equipped with features such as an alarm clock, notification of an incoming call and notifications from applications. The device is protected from dust and moisture according to the IP67 standard, and also has good wear-resistant qualities.
Now you know how to connect Xiaomi Mi Band to a smartphone and how to set it up. Have a question? Wristband Mi Band 1s does not connect to iPhone or Android? Write in the comments.
# 128293; WINNING MI BAND 4 5 pieces# 128077; per month and 2 columns Tronsmart!
# 128293; Donat for Channel Support https://clck.ru/MDntk
# 128293; CONDITIONS OF WINNINGS:
1) Tronsmart T2 Plus IMMEDIATELY 2 PIECES! You need to repost this https://youtu.Be/3bIauTROabY. Leave a link to the repost in the comments below it! Subscribe to the channel and put the bell. As soon as the gets 2000 likes, I will play this column among all reposted, as always randomly on the stream! STREAM SAVE!
2) on the 30th day of each month, drawing 5i Mi Band 4. CONDITIONS: like any, any koment under the, subscription, bell. It is carried out during streams.
ALL WINS ARE RANDOMY ON STREAMS. MANDATORY. YOU SHOULD BE YOUTH CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS YOUR YOUTH SUBSCRIPTIONS MUST BE OPEN!
Do not spam on the channel! FOR SPAM. BAN!
# 128233; For cooperation. Myasnikov.Sin@gmail.com
Discussion received gift
The programs are here https://www.Youtube.com/redirect?V=xm. Application for managing your camera;
https://www.Youtube.com/redirect?V=xm. An application for managing YouTube, Yandex music and more;
FOR ALL QUESTIONS. WRITE ANSWER TO ALL!
And here is the magic. For those who wanted to find out if there is a difference in the Chinese and English versions of the bracelet, it is NOT. It is immediately Russified, even if it is the Chinese version.
Now we will quickly set it up together.
We go into the Mi Fit program. Next to your profile. Next, click on the image of the clock.
And select the items:
Unlock screen. I am sure that for most users the screen is locked for every fireman and for this reason I advise you to configure the unlock with your bracelet. Briefly, the phone next to the watch will automatically unlock.
Incoming call. The bracelet will vibrate when someone calls you.
Events. You can set a reminder that will appear on your bracelet at the time you set.
Alarm clock. It’s simple, but remember that this alarm clock is not smart. We’ll get to the smart one. A smart alarm clock can be set in other programs.
Alerts. You choose from which applications you will receive notifications on the bracelet.
Do not mess around. The function is necessary for everyone, even considering that I am with sports on the “you”, I use it as much as I have wearable gadgets. Be sure to turn it on so that you are reminded of the need to get up and stretch.
Incoming SMS. You will receive SMS messages on your phone. The bracelet will vibrate and display them on the screen.
Email. The bracelet will vibrate when you receive an email.
Attention! All notification functions work only when the bluetooth is on, and the bracelet is connected to the phone.
Notification of a goal. You set a goal for yourself, how many steps per day you have to take, and as soon as you reach it, the bracelet will inform you of this by vibration.
Function do not disturb. You choose the time range in which the bracelet will remain silent. No vibrations, no alerts.