How to Connect Xiaomi Air 2 Headphones
Wireless headphones are the flagship accessory of the last few years. and more people began to replace the “wires” with a more comfortable headset. Therefore, now many brands are focusing their production on such gadgets. Xiaomi‘s Chinese brand also does not stand aside. in the spring of 2019, the manufacturer released the new Xiaomi Redmi Airdots, also known as Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic. According to customers, they provide good performance and great sound. How to deal with connecting them to a smartphone. we will discuss in this article.
The gadget will not be able to work if it is not charged, so before use, place it in a case to fill the battery. If the indicator is lit in red, Redmi Airdots are charged, if white. they are ready for operation.
Remove the headset from the case and wait a couple of seconds. the earbuds should synchronize with each other. When the left catches the signal of the right, the synchronization is completed, as indicated by the indicator, which will begin to flash white.
How to connect Xiaomi Redmi Airdots headphones
To connect headphones, you need only a Bluetooth-enabled phone and the accessory itself.
Please note that turning the gadget on and off occurs as a result of removing or re-placing the headphones in the case, respectively. So do not try to find any buttons with which you can activate them.
How to connect both headphones:
- Remove the headphones from the case.
- Open the “Bluetooth” tab on your phone, located in the “Settings”.
- Turn on bluetooth.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the Refresh button to search for new devices.
- In the list, select the name of the accessory “Mi True Wireless EBs Basic_R (Right. right earphone).”
- Click on the name and confirm the connection request.
- Next, you will see your accessory in the list of “Paired devices”. connected devices.
- In the menu you will see information about the status of the headphones and the battery level.
Done! Now you can listen to music.
The manufacturer decided not to be limited to one connection method and, just in case, provided for the second method.
How to connect Xiaomi Redmi Airdots headphones. the second way:
- Take them out of the case.
- Clamp the touch panels on both headphones.
- A couple of flashes of red and white light should occur. hold the touch buttons.
- There will be another flashing with both colors.
- Put the accessory back in the case.
- Take it out and wait a bit. frequent flashes become slow at the right earphone.
- Then just plug in the headphones to your phone.
What you need to know about connection
Let’s pay attention to some nuances that are useful to know and consider when it becomes necessary to connect Redmi Airdots.
Features of connection and control:
- Remember the colors of the indicator: red means no battery at the moment, white means readiness for use, full charge.
- The sound volume is regulated only by the rocker on the smartphone itself.
- Connection methods are similar on Android and IOS.
- Recharging the battery takes about 45 minutes.
- Battery life: about 3-4 hours.
- To use only the right or only the left earphone, remove one device from the case, and leave the second there, wait until the frequent blinks change to slow ones and connect in the usual way.
- The headset is connected to the computer in the same way.
What to do if the headphones do not connect
Many people ask this question when the gadget can not synchronize with the phone, or the name of the wireless headphones has disappeared from the list of paired devices.
Instructions for returning the accessory to work are as follows:
- Remove the Airdots from the case, they should be turned off.
- Hold the touch panel on each insert and hold for up to 15 seconds.
- After three flashes, put the headphones in the case and let them charge.
- Go to the “Bluetooth” page on your phone and remove the name of the gadget from the list.
- And finally, do the whole connection process from the very beginning.