How To Connect Wireless Headphones To A Tv
Despite the multifunctionality and practicality of modern televisions, only some of them are equipped with a built-in high-quality sound system. Otherwise, to obtain clear and surround sound, you need to connect additional equipment. Most users opt for wireless headphones. This is a practical way to get the sound you need without using a large speaker system. The synchronization of the TV receiver and headset has certain features.
What is necessary?
The list of necessary devices for synchronizing the TV and headphones will differ depending on the individual characteristics of each model. If you use a modern and multifunctional TV equipped with all the necessary wireless modules for pairing, then additional equipment is not needed. To connect, it will be enough to perform certain actions and configure the equipment.
An additional device is connected to the TV via the USB port, which may also be absent in older television sets. In this case, you need to purchase a transmitter. It is connected via an audio cable. Synchronizing the wireless headset with the TV through the transmitter is as follows.
- The transmitter is placed in the TV connector for the audio signal. It is also possible to connect to the “tulip” using the appropriate adapter.
- Next, turn on the headphones and start the wireless module.
- Enable the search for new equipment in the transmitter. Synchronization between devices should happen on their own.
- Now the equipment is ready to go.
Bluetooth Connection Instructions
You can connect wireless headphones to TVs of the popular LG brand by various means. The main feature of TV receivers from this manufacturer is that they work on the basis of a unique WebOS operating system. therefore the process of connecting the headset to LG TVs is different from the circuitry used for products of other brands. Experts strongly recommend using only branded headphones from the above manufacturer for synchronization. Otherwise, synchronization may not be possible.
Connection through settings
The first pairing method, which we will consider, is performed according to this scheme.
- First you need to open the settings menu. The easiest way to do this is by pressing the appropriate button on the remote control.
- The next step is to open the Sound tab. Here you need to activate the item called “LG Sound Sync (Wireless)”.
- Turn on the headphones. They should work in pairing mode.
Note: the built-in Bluetooth technology that modern LG TVs are equipped with is primarily designed to connect additional branded gadgets and a remote control. When pairing headphones, you may encounter system malfunctions. In this case, it is recommended to use an optional Bluetooth adapter.
If the option described above did not work, you can perform the work as follows.
- Open the “Settings” section on the TV. Next is the Bluetooth tab.
- You need to select the item “Bluetooth headset” and confirm the action by pressing the “OK” button.
- To start the search for gadgets suitable for pairing, click on the green button.
- The name of the wireless headphone should appear in the list that opens. We select it and confirm the action through “OK”.
- The final step is code entry. It should be indicated in the instructions for the wireless device. In this way, manufacturers protect the connection.