How to Connect Mobile Internet on the Phone
The owner of a mobile phone on Android today has almost unlimited possibilities: he can not only find out the rest of the traffic on MTS and install a useful application, but also independently connect to the Internet. A Wi-Fi network or his operator’s mobile point. This can be done in just a few seconds; subsequently, it will be sufficient to simply enable the selected data transfer method. How to set up the Internet on a smartphone. Let’s try to figure it out.
To connect and configure a Wi-Fi wireless network on your Android phone (of course, provided that it is within reach), the owner must:
- Open the Settings menu in the general list of applications. Finding it will be no more difficult than extending the speed of the Internet on a Megaphone.
- Go to the “Connections” section. As a rule, it is located at the very top of the settings window.
- Enter the Wi-Fi section.
- Move the upper slider to the on position.
- Select your wireless network from the list that appears.
- To simplify your task, check the box “Show password”, otherwise the entered characters will be invisible.
- And enter the access code in the upper field. Without it, unless the network is open, it will be impossible to connect the Internet to the phone or use it after the initial setup.
- As a rule, these steps are enough to connect to your home Wi-Fi. If the owner of the phone is going to use a public network or has suspicions about the reliability of the available options, it is worth applying fine-tuning. To do this, check the box “Show advanced options”.
- In the IP drop-down list, select the option “Static”. This will allow you to connect directly to the distributing device, bypassing possible intermediary nodes.
- And specify one of the connection options through a proxy. If a user who wants to configure the Internet on a mobile phone prefers an automatic filtering method.
- It will be enough for him to simply enter the address of the website that provides the service in a new line and click on the “Connect” button.
- Manual configuration involves the introduction of more information: the name of the proxy service (in “natural” or digital form), the data transfer port.
- And if you have a paid subscription. The username and password of the user.
- Upon completion of all settings, it remains to tap on the “Connect” button.
- And wait until the smartphone on Android connects to the wireless network using the parameters reported by the owner.
- As a result, the notification “Connected” should appear under the selected network. And a recognizable Wi-Fi icon will appear in the top curtain of the phone.
- Going to the “Advanced” section.
- The user will be able in the category “Network Management”.
- Set the used Wi-Fi point.
- In particular, it is easy to check the signal quality here, to allow automatic access to the network (until the password is changed on the router), or if you no longer intend to use the wireless Internet connection point, “Forget” it. Then to connect and set up the phone next time, you have to re-enter the access code.
- In the future, to connect to Wi-Fi on a smartphone running Android, it will be enough to pull the notification curtain down, tap on the Wi-Fi icon.
- And wait until the phone enters the network using the previously set password.
There is an easier way to connect the device to a wireless network, which does not require additional settings. It is suitable only if both the router and the smartphone have the option of pairing, or WPS. In this case, the owner of the phone will need:
- In the Wi-Fi Settings section, go to the already familiar Advanced section, then select the WPS button.
- Press the appropriate button on the router and wait for pairing. The process can take from a minute to two to five, depending on the speed of both devices.
- Another connection option is to enter the access code indicated on the phone screen running Android OS on the “Settings” of the router.
Nowadays, almost always a smartphone on Android connects to mobile access points of mobile operators automatically. Without the need for the owner to configure anything manually. And yet it happens that the Internet does not work on the phone; to make sure that the problem is not in the “picked up” data, the subscriber should adhere to the algorithms below.
To manually connect and configure mobile Internet from MTS, you will need:
- In the already known section “Connections” enter the subsection “Mobile networks”.
- Next. Select “Access Points”.
- If necessary, switch to a new SIM card in a new window.
- Click on the “Add” button.
- In the fields “Name”, “Access Point / APN”, “Username” and “Password” enter a single value. Mts.
- Having descended a little down the page, for the parameters MCC and MNC indicate respectively 257 and 02.
- As an authentication method (on some models. An authentication method). Pap or PAP /Chap.
- In the “Type of access point / APN” line, manually enter the value default.
- By tapping on three points in the upper right segment of the window, call the drop-down menu and select the “Save” option in it.
You can delete any point in its settings by selecting the appropriate option in the context menu that is already familiar.
In all the details, the owner of a smartphone can find out how to connect the Internet on Tele 2 on the World Wide Web. For the simplest setup of a mobile network, it is enough:
- Repeat steps 1–4 from the previous paragraph. In the fields “Name” and “Access point / APN”, type respectively tele2 internet and tele2.Ru.
- Refuse authentication from the drop-down list.
- And as the type of access point, enter the parameter default, supl without spaces.
That’s all. Now, as in the previous case, you need to select the newly created as an access point and start using all the delights of the mobile Internet from Tele 2.
To connect a smartphone running Android OS to a Beeline signal, you will need:
- In the fields “Name”, “Access Point / APN” and “Username”, indicate respectively beelineinternet, beeline.Ru and beeline (in some cases, you may need to enter a password. It matches the username).
- For authentication (authorization), apply the parameter Pap.
- In the final line “Access Point Type”, enter default and having saved the changes, the owner of the phone will finally be able to connect his device to the Beeline wireless network.
The process of setting up mobile Internet from Megaphone on a smartphone running Android is as follows:
- The user creates a new access point and enters the parameters in the “Name” and “Access Point” lines megafon and internet, and “Username” and “Password”. A single value gdata.
- For MCC and MNC indicates respectively 255 and 02, and as the type of access point default.
- Done! Now, to turn on the mobile Internet, just expand the notification curtain and tap on an easily recognizable icon.
- After a few seconds, the user will see next to the icon of the SIM card on which the wireless network is connected, the letter designation of signal quality; if nothing appears, you must restart the phone and repeat the above manipulations for your operator.
To connect Wi-Fi on your Android phone, you need to go to the “Connections” section in “Settings”, select the required network, enter a password, and, if necessary, set additional connection parameters. In addition, you can connect to the router using the WPS button. If both devices support this option. In order to use the mobile Internet from MTS, Beeline, Tele 2 or Megafon, just create a new access point and enter the connection parameters. All of them are presented above.