How to Connect Jabra to Phone
A Bluetooth headset has been in high demand for quite some time. However, despite this, the question of how to connect a Bluetooth headset to the phone is still relevant, since not everyone knows how to do it. Of course, this is not particularly difficult, but you should still know certain rules.
Bluetooth Technology Description:
In addition, the procedure for connecting a headset that has already been connected to another device to the phone is slightly different. This is due to certain features of the technology. To know all this, you should consider how this technology works. This will help you better understand how to connect a Bluetooth headset to your phone.
How a wireless headset works
Wireless Hands Free is very simple. Any modern phone is equipped with a Bluetooth module. It is through this connection that voice data is transmitted. Therefore, first you need to configure the connection between the headphones and the mobile phone. Connecting the Bluetooth headset to the phone allows the latter to synchronize with Hands Free, and in the future it will work only with these headphones. That is, other mobile phones will no longer be able to detect your Hands Free. If you have no problems with the connection, but there are problems with the use, we advise you to go here and figure it out.
How to connect wireless headphones
So, in order to set up the phone with headphones, first turn on the headset. After that, you need to activate the wireless module on the mobile. After you turn on Bluetooth, the system will automatically start searching for available devices. It is worth noting that we will consider the connection procedure for the headset, which is used for the first time.
So, the mobile phone will automatically find the available connections and give you a list (if there are several). You just have to select the appropriate name and click the “Connect” button. A pairing code is required for pairing. As a rule, it is indicated on the box and in the instructions. But, in the vast majority of cases, the key is 0000. After that, go into the connection settings and check the box “Sound during a call”. Due to this, during calls, sound will be transmitted to the headphones.
On some Hands Free models, before starting a search on a mobile phone, it is necessary to set the detection mode. This is done on different models in different ways. On some devices, you just need to hold down the power button until the indicator lights up (or blinks). On others. There is a special multi-function wheel, which you just need to translate into the appropriate mode. And only after that carry out further actions. This article describes in detail how to choose the right Bluetooth headset so that there are no problems in the future.
As you can see, everything is extremely simple. Over, the instructions are attached to the headphones, in which everything is indicated in detail. But how to set up a Bluetooth headset that has already been paired with another device on a new phone? Everything is very simple here. You need to turn on the detection mode again, which turns off automatically immediately after synchronization. To do this, press and hold the power button again until the indicator lights up. If the headset is equipped with a multi-function wheel, then transfer it to the appropriate position (up) and press the call (call) button. After that, pair as described above.
If you did everything according to the instructions, but you still can’t connect, go and read this material.
To connect wireless Bluetooth headphones to your phone, you need to pair the devices via Bluetooth channel. You can do this in 4 simple steps according to the instructions below.
- Connect ANY wireless Bluetooth headphones. To ANY phone
- How to connect headphones via Bluetooth. To any Android phone. (JBL Tune 120TWS)
- How to properly connect Bluetooth headphones. To Xiaomi phones. (Xiaomi Airots)
- How to connect wireless wireless headphones. Through a Samsung phone. (Sony WH-1000XM3 with NFC)
- How to connect both wireless bluetooth headphones. To a Honor or Huawei smartphone. (i7 TWS)
- How to connect wireless headphones via bluetooth. To an iPhone (iOS) phone. (Apple Airpods)
- Connect 2 (both) TWS headphones at the same time
1. How to connect wireless Bluetooth headphones to the phone. Pairing
- Turn on Bluetooth in the phone and turn on the headphones. For on / off, there is a separate button or the button “stride / pause”. Turn on, holding 2-4 seconds.
- Make bluetooth headphones visible to your phone. If there is a separate Bluetooth pairing button, press (hold) it. If not, do not release the power button after turning it on (hold for 3-6 seconds) until a sound signal or indicator color changes.
- Go into the Bluetooth settings on your phone. Search for devices. The phone should find the headphones.
- Select the model of your headphones from the list of found bluetooth devices and connect the headphones.
Item 1-2. Button for Bluetooth pairing / inclusion in headphones
Item 3-4. Bluetooth settings and device search
- In rare cases, the headphones, for proper connection, request a pin code (according to the standard it is 1111, 0000, or is indicated on the box / in the instructions for the headphones).
- To connect the Bluetooth headphone to another phone, you need to disconnect and pair it again, with another device (in headsets with multipoint, you can not disconnect the connection). Often, if the phone does not see the headphones, it means that they are connected to some other phone nearby. # 128521;
2. How to connect Bluetooth headphones to any Android phone
On the example of headphones fully wireless JBL Tune 120TWS
All popular wireless bluetooth headphones are connected to a smartphone according to the scheme described above. Headphones from JBL to an Android phone or iPhone can be connected in the same way as the rest. However, if we are talking about fully wireless (true wireless) models, there are features.
- The headphones are ready to pair right after they are taken out of the charging case., just find them in the list of available Bluetooth devices.
- If you can’t connect completely wireless headphones to your Android phone right away, then you need to manually bring them into pairing mode. This is done similarly to the main instruction: we take out the headphones from the case, turn it off manually (usually for this you need to hold the power button or start / pause for about 3 seconds), manually turn it on and hold the button until the sound signal.
- True Wireless headphones also communicate with each other automatically. If this does not happen, you must either press the start / pause buttons on both headphones simultaneously several times (in the case of the JBL Tune 120TWS, for example, 3 times) or hold them for several seconds. After that, the indication changes and / or a signal sounds.
If you can’t connect the headset to the phone, you should refer to the instructions, obviously there are some unique nuances. # 128521;
3. How to connect bluetooth headphones to Xiaomi phones
On the example of Xiaomi Wirelessly headphones
To connect Xiaomi AirDots wireless headphones (Redmi or not # 128521; ) to the phone, just use the basic instructions above and take into account the nuances from the instructions for connecting fully wireless headphones.
It is worth noting that there are 2 types of connecting TWS headphones to the phone:
- One headphone. Presenter. It is he who connects to the smartphone, and the second earphone. To the first. That is, it may seem that the phone “saw” only one earphone, but no, it’s a couple.
- Both headphones are connected to the phone in parallel. It happens less often, but it happens. Xiaomi AirDots has announced this type of connection. But in fact, the truth was the first. # 128521;
In the first case, in order to connect headphones to the phone via bluetooth, it is important to know which one is the main one. In some models, the leading earphone is always the same (most often, right, but sometimes left). And in others. You can choose which will be the main thing. In this case, the bluetooth headphones can be connected to the phone separately and used, for example, as a mono-headset.
4. How to connect wireless headphones to phones with NFC (Samsung, etc.)
For example, the full-size headphones Sony WH-1000XM3 with NFC
You can connect Sony headphones (and not only) to your Samsung phone as described above. But there are interesting nuances that can simplify life. Some TOP’s models, such as the Sony WH-1000XM3, have an NFC chip. With this function, you can pair devices by simply leaning your phone against the headphones. But in the headphones and on the phone, there must be NFC support. The instruction is:
- In the phone settings, turn on NFC;
- Turn on the headphones and lean them against the phone (on the headphones there is an NFC icon on one of the bowls, it is necessary to lean against this side). After detecting the headphones, the phone will either automatically turn on the bluetooth, or it will display a message about the need to connect;
- Headphones connected. These wireless headphones from Sony to NFC-enabled phones (whether Samsung or not # 128521; ) Connecting is extremely easy. That would be so. # 128526;
Also, sometimes a proprietary application can simplify the connection of headphones: we install, turn on the headphones and Bluetooth in the phone, open the application and it will find and connect everything by itself. However, not all headphone applications are capable of this.
5. How to connect both wireless headphones to a Honor or Huawei phone
On the example of i7 TWS in-ear headphones. Relevant for i9s, i11, i12
You can connect fully wireless headphones to the Honor phone according to the instructions for the TWS models above, while both headphones will usually be connected (in series or in parallel). But in inexpensive fully wireless Chinese models (like i7 tws) this synchronization is often not there, and you have to turn on each earphone separately.
An example of connecting two i7 tws headphones (i9s tws, i12 tws, tws i11) to the phone. This is also a universal instruction for connecting most True Wireless, Chinese wireless Bluetooth headphones, to the phone.
How to connect 2 connect two (both) bluetooth headphones to each other (left and right):
- Turn on 1st and 2nd earphones (the first included earphone will be the master, 2nd slave).
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
- Hold the power button on each earpiece (on i7 tws, the blue and red diodes start flashing). Then the headphones should be synchronized with each other. And the indicator will only flash blue.
- Search for devices in Bluetooth settings, Find the headphones and connect. Both headphones will be connected to the phone.
6. How to connect headphones to iPhone (iOS)
Using Apple AirPods as an example
Connecting any wireless headphones to the iPhone is carried out according to the standard instructions above. But connecting the original Apple Airpods to iPhone and Apple devices is even easier:
- On your phone, go to the Home screen.
- Open the case with AirPods, and hold it 5-10 cm to the iPhone.
- A splash screen appears on the iPhone screenand setup programs.
- Click “Connect” and select “Finish”.
How to connect airpods headphones to android
Are AirPods suitable for Android smartphones? Yes, you can connect AirPods to a phone with a “green robot”. As described in the instructions above. However, Siri will not be available (thanks, cap # 128518; ), displaying the charge level and automatically starting playback when the headphones are in your ears. But it is solvable, there are separate applications for these features, for example, AirBatter and Asistant Trigger.