How To Connect iPhone To LG Smart TV
5 Ways to Connect iPhone to TV
The popularity of TVs without Smart features is dropping extremely quickly. It is not surprising, because every user wants to watch movies online and, if necessary, go to their favorite sites. However, this does not mean that you need to run to an electronics supermarket and buy expensive “smart” equipment.
First, learn how to connect your iPhone to your TV. Such synchronization will significantly improve the functionality of the most ordinary TV:
- Internet surfing;
- Online playback of media content;
- Video calls via Skype and other SIMilar programs;
- Making presentations on the big screen.
This is just a short list of the possibilities that will open after connecting a TV device to a mobile phone. There are several popular ways to achieve this goal. Let’s consider each of them to determine the most effective.
Without a doubt, the USB cable remains the most versatile solution that allows you to synchronize your phone and TV equipment. The main advantage of this interface is its popularity; such a connector is available on all devices. Therefore, you can easily connect your iPhone to a TV using a USB cable.
Follow the step by step instructions:
- We connect via micro USB cable (30-pin or Lightning. It all depends on the smartphone model) to the TV. Typically the ports are located on the back or side.
- Turn on the TV and go to the settings to select the USB port as the main signal source.
Wait a few seconds for the sync to complete. How to watch iPhone on TV? Unfortunately, this is not possible, to duplicate the image on a large screen, use HDMI. As for the USB interface, it allows you to use your mobile phone as a memory storage device. Therefore, this type of connection is suitable for those who have downloaded media content to their smartphone in advance. Launching an app or video game will also fail.
Using HDMI cable
The digital interface HDMI is especially popular today, which allows synchronizing various devices. The advantage of this cable is that it can carry the highest quality digital signal. Therefore, if you plan to watch Full HD video, then connect your TV via HDMI.
It will be somewhat problematic to connect an iPhone to a TV using this principle, since Apple’s gadgets are equipped with a proprietary Lightning interface. However, all this can be easily solved by purchasing a Digital AV or MiraScreen adapter.
How to connect iPhone to TV via HDMI? To set up your media content to play on a large screen, follow these SIMple step-by-step instructions:
- We connect a previously purchased adapter to the smartphone.
- Insert one end of the HDMI cable into the adapter.
- The other end of the cord must be connected to the TV by inserting the wire into the appropriate connector. Absolutely all modern models are equipped with this interface, regardless of the manufacturer.
- Now you need to select a signal source. To do this, go to the menu and select the appropriate settings section. This parameter can also be started by pressing the button on the remote control (usually Source). Be careful, many TVs are equipped with multiple HDMI connectors. Next to the connector itself, its number is usually indicated in small print. Select it in the TV menu.
- After the performed actions, the connection will be completed. If you have an iPhone 4 or older model, then instead of the display, only shortcuts for video, audio and photo playback will be displayed. However, this will not prevent you from watching your favorite movie or listening to music.
Setting up a smartphone connection to a TV via HDMI is extremely easy, since you only need to plug the cord into the appropriate connectors, subsequent synchronization is carried out automatically. If for some reason information is not displayed on the screen, then be sure to go to the TV settings and select HDMI as the main signal source.
Connect with Apple TV
This is another way to wirelessly synchronize a smartphone and a TV device, however, it will only be possible to implement it if you have previously purchased an Apple TV set-top box.
You can pair devices if you use an Apple smartphone no older than the fourth generation. Be sure to install the latest iOS operating system updates before syncing, otherwise you may experience connection problems.
The iPhone is connected to the TV according to the following aLGorithm:
- We launch the set-top box and connect the TV to it using an HDMI cable.
- Connecting iPhone to Apple TV. To do this, connect the devices to the same wireless network or turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone and bring it closer to the set-top box. Connection prompts should appear on both screens.
- Double-click the Home button on your iPhone, then select the Volume and Brightness controls section. Or take a long swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Choose “AirPlay” or “Screen Repeat”, and then from the list you should select Apple TV.
- When you click on the set-top box, the “AirPlay Mirroring” switch will open, activate it and wait until the smartphone’s desktop image appears on the TV screen.
This option is not relevant for Smart TV.
Modern TV models are equipped with a Smart platform, so they are able to connect to the Internet without additional devices either by cable or via Wi-Fi, which can be used to play media content from a smartphone on TV.
It should be noted that this method remains one of the most practical, since you can do without connecting wires. Also, there is no need to use additional devices.
Connect iPhone to TV as follows:
- There is already a router and a Wi-Fi network, then we just connect the smartphone and TV to the home network.
- If there is no home Wi-Fi network, you can use the Wi-Fi Direct function. It allows you to connect devices via Wi-Fi without a router. True, not all TV models support it. Activation is done differently depending on the TV model. Often you need to go to the “Applications” section and activate the “Wi-Fi Direct” mode. The TV will show the name of the Wi-Fi network to which you need to connect your iPhone and the password to connect.
When the preparatory work is done, you can connect your iPhone to your TV:
- On the iPhone, we launch the application for playing media content on TV. For example, you can use the following programs: iMediaShare, Belkin MediaPlay. You can download the software from the Apple Store.
- Managing the software is much easier than it might seem at first glance. You just need to select a file for subsequent broadcast on the big screen. Intuitive application interface is a guarantee that you will not have any difficulties.
If you can’t connect your mobile phone to TV equipment via Wi-Fi, use the Google Chromecast device. This is a compact adapter that visually resembles a USB flash drive that must be inserted into the HDMI connector. With its help, you can significantly SIMplify the setup of a wireless connection with various models of TVs.
It is possible to synchronize television equipment and a mobile phone in other ways, for example, with tulips. A composite cable that was actively used in the early 2000s. Using this wire, you can connect your iPhone to your TV today. However, you need to understand that you will not be able to view high-resolution videos and photos.
You can connect from a smartphone to a TV using a composite cable using several types of adapters at once. Which adapter should you give preference to? It’s up to you to decide. Much depends on the iPhone model.
- Composite AV cable. 3 plugs (tulips) and one USB input. Suitable for iPhone 4s and older versions of smartphones from Apple.X
- A component AV cable is somewhat SIMilar to a composite cable. The main difference lies in the presence of connectors for synchronizing the image and improving the quality of the transmitted picture. Also suitable for iPhone 3, 4, 4s.
- Lightning VGA adapter. Used to connect new models. 5, 5s. The main feature is the presence of a 15-pin analog VGA connector.
Connecting an iPhone to a TV is a SIMple procedure that every user can handle. It is enough to SIMply connect the connectors with a cable; in some situations, additional adapters are used that function as adapters. No special software required to connect iPhone.
Additional software adjustment is also not performed. You just need to open the main menu on the TV and select the signal source.
With a cable
The cable connection of the “apple” phone to LG TV will require the purchase of an appropriate adapter, since the iPhone has only one connector for connecting with other devices and it is also for charging the smartphone.
Connecting to a TV via a USB port is not easy, but very SIMple: one end of the USB cable is inserted into the smartphone, and the other into the corresponding port of the TV.
- Iphone version 4 and older requires a dedicated Apple USB cable.
- Starting with the 5th version of the iPhone, a special Apple Lightning to USB Adapter is used.
The final step is to select the USB mode in the TV settings (“Signal Source”).
When you connect your smartphone to your TV via USB, the iPhone acts as a storage medium. Simply put: it is possible to view only photos and / or videos loaded into the device’s permanent memory. Live streaming from YouTube, for example, is not possible.
Connecting iPhone to TV via HDMI is the best option for high quality (Full HD) video.
To connect two devices, you need adapters:
- Iphone version 4 and later. AV Adapter Digital.
- Iphone 5 or higher. AV Adapter Lightning.
Such a connection does not require any special settings and looks exactly the same as a usb connection step by step:
- The adapter connects to the smartphone.
- HDMI cable one end connects to the adapter, the other to the TV.
- The device is read and configured automatically.
- In the TV settings, HDMI is indicated as the signal source. If there are several HDMI ports on the TV, indicate the one to which the smartphone is connected.
For the happy owners of Apple and iPhone TVs, connecting a smartphone to a TV was literally a matter of two touches. The technology of “air data transmission” from “apple” allows you to duplicate the iPhone screen on a TV or start broadcasting videos, photos, presentations, games directly from the running application.
To start the broadcast, you must:
- Connect your smartphone and TV to a shared Wi-Fi network.
- Select the AirPlay icon on the smartphone screen (for the “Photos” folder. The “Transfer” icon).
- Select Smart TV, if there are several such TVs. Select the one you need.
To mirror your iPhone display:
- We connect to a common Wi-Fi network for the smartphone and TV.
- By “swiping” up from the bottom of the smartphone screen (for iPhone 8 and below) and from the upper right corner for later versions, open the “Control Center”.
- Click the Screen mirroring icon.
- Select an AirPlay TV from the list.
- If necessary. Enter the password.
To stop broadcasting and mirroring the screen, there are corresponding “buttons” in the same smartphone menus.
All LG Smart TVs have Wi-Fi connectivity via a built-in module. To start viewing photo and video content from iPhone on LG TV, you need to:
- Make sure both iPhone and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download the Smart Share program on the official LG website, which is completely free and is located in the “Support”. “Hardware and Software” section.
- Install the required application on the iPhone by downloading it from the App Store. There are many such applications, they can be free, or they can cost money (iMediaShare, TV Assist, Twonky Beam).
- Launch the program on your smartphone. Further actions may be different, depending on the selected application. So, in Twonky Beam you need to check the box “Show or hide show.”; select the desired photo or video; wait for the start of playback.
When choosing a method to connect an iPhone to an LG TV, you need to find out if the TV has a Wi-Fi module. If the device is old enough, then the wireless module may not be in it, but it probably has USB, HDMI or analog input ports.
It is also possible to connect iPhone to TV via Apple TV, AirPlay and Google Chromecast.
Owners of “obsolete” TV sets shouldn’t be upset: videos and images from smartphones from Apple can also be viewed on the TV screen. Older TVs have composite video and audio inputs. In order to connect your phone to TV, you need one of three types of cable:
- USB AV. For smartphones from Apple version 4s and older. Three “tulip” plugs connect to TV, 30-pin plug to smartphone.
- AV HDTV from Apple. For phones version 4 and 4s. The signal quality of this cable is improved with sync plugs.
- Lightning VGA Adapter. For iPhone 5 and up. In addition to the adapter, you will need a VGA cable.
After connecting in the settings, you need to select the appropriate “Signal source”.
Media Player Google Chromecast
There is another way to play videos and photos from the iPhone on the large screen of the TV panel. For this, use the Google Chromecast device.
A device from Google allows you to broadcast streaming video, photo and audio content to TV, even if the TV does not have a Wi-Fi module.
Connecting the player requires just a few steps:
- Miniature player plugs into HDMI port of TV.
- Both devices connect to a common Wi-Fi network, in general this happens automatically, however, you may need to enter a password from the wireless network.
- Download in GooglPlay and install Google Home program. Launch the application. Create a google account or log into an existing one.
- A list of all devices connected and ready to start appears on the smartphone screen. Select LG TV.
- Next, a code will appear on the TV screen, which must be entered into the application field on the iPhone.
Everything! Devices are ready to get started.
7 Ways to Connect iPhone to LG TV
Often, you really want to show your friends or family an interesting video from YouTube, your own video or photos from your iPhone, movies available to subscribers of some services, and you never know what else. It happens that there is a need to organize a videoconference, communication via Skype and other business events.
But how to connect iPhone to LG TV? There are several ways to suit a particular hardware configuration.
- Connection options
- With a cable
- Analog cable
- Wireless connection
- Airplay streaming
- Using Apple TV
- Media Player Google Chromecast
Using Apple TV
For a TV without airplay support, streaming video content from an Apple smartphone is carried out using the Apple TV set-top box.
The services of a specialist to connect a TV set-top box from Apple are not required, but you should make sure that the iPhone is running the latest version of iOS. To start using the set-top box, follow these steps:
- Following the attached instructions, connect the equipment to the TV (connect the HDMI cable to the set-top box and TV; plug the Apple TV into a power outlet).
- Make sure the phone and set-top box are connected to the same wireless network (Wi-Fi).
- Using the remote control or phone, select the HDMI signal type in the TV menu.
- Further settings are SIMple and straightforward and are also carried out using the remote control or iPhone.
The undoubted advantage of the “apple” set-top box is the ability to equate not a new TV with Smart TV.
The wireless method of connection is attractive primarily because of the absence of wires, which means that there are no strict restrictions on the range of placing a smartphone from TV.
It is difficult to say which method of connecting iPhone to LG TV is optimal. Each of the above methods has pros and cons.
So, a set-top box from Apple allows you to get new modern equipment without changing the TV. On the other hand, the set-top box itself is not so cheap.
Wireless connection is extremely convenient, but not always feasible. In addition, a wired connection may be required to play back high-quality video.
The choice is up to the user, and this article will help him deal with all the nuances of the question.
Iphone Screen Mirroring on LG TV via Apple TV
When using a special set-top box, the broadcast from iPhone to LG TV starts as follows:
- After both devices are in the same Wi-Fi network, you find in the gadget menu “Control Center”:
- In case you are using an iOS 11 phone, slide your finger along the screen, from bottom to top.
- Is your iPhone running iOS 12? Then another gesture should be used: from the corner located at the top right, down.
- Select the option “Screen repeat” in the menu that appears.
- Indicate which of the available devices will be broadcast, and if necessary, enter the confirmation code that will appear on TV.
In some cases, when using this method, you have to manually scale the picture to fit the TV. You can stop playback by selecting Stop Repeat on your phone. An alternative is to press the corresponding button on the console’s remote control.
How to play videos and photos via DLNA applications
- The need to pay money. Most of the programs distributed by developers are available in shareware mode: some of the functionality will have to be purchased. Below are the applications, the basic version of which contains all the necessary options.
- Continuity. It is not enough to know how to connect to an LG TV from an iPhone; we still need to find such a program so that playback is not interrupted every few minutes. All the programs below provide a sufficiently high-quality synchronization: you can enjoy the picture without wasting your nerves for constant interruptions in communication.
We highly recommend that you turn on your LG before syncing with your iPhone and make sure it is on the same home network as your phone.
How to Connect iPhone to LG TV: 7 Ways to Connect
Using an iPhone or iPad, you get the opportunity to watch videos, listen to music, open photos stored in the gadget’s memory. Albeit on a not too large screen. To start truly enjoying watching, you need to find the answer to the question of how to connect an iPhone to an LG TV. Fortunately, this is much easier than it seems at first glance. All you need to connect is a telephone, TV and, in some cases, additional equipment such as wires, set-top boxes and adapters. The article will list the SIMplest and most popular synchronization options. Choose any and start browsing!
Immediately, we note that, depending on the technology that was preferred, you can either completely duplicate the iPhone screen, thus getting the opportunity to play video games on a wide screen or run mobile applications, or use the gadget as a removable storage for digital data. In the latter case, the phone actually turns into a USB flash drive, from the memory of which movies, slideshows and audio tracks will be played.
In addition, when choosing some wireless connection options, you will need to first make sure that both LG and iPhone are connected to a shared home network and that the router settings do not interfere with the transmission of media signals. An alternative way to synchronize without using cables is using Wi-Fi Direct technology: all new TVs are equipped with it by default.
So, let’s tell you how to connect to an LG TV via an iPhone without using overly complex technologies. But first, a few words about the possibilities that will open before you after the synchronization is established.
This option, like several subsequent ones, does not imply the use of wires for connecting TV and iPhone. All that will be needed to connect an iPhone to an LG TV via Wi-Fi is the presence of a wireless data transmission module in the model from the South Korean manufacturer. All modern TVs are equipped with it by default; to make sure with absolute certainty that the method is suitable for your LG, check if there is a SmartTV mark in the instructions or on the factory packaging. There is no need to perform an appropriate check for a mobile gadget: the module is exactly installed in it.
In order to display a picture on a large diagonal, you can use one of the following technologies:
- Connect both the sending and receiving devices to a shared home network.
- If the router is not configured or for other reasons is not suitable for transmitting a video stream, use the Wi-Fi Direct option. In such a situation, the data will be broadcast directly, without the involvement of any intermediate equipment. Of course, you must first activate the function on both devices. In the TV menu, this can be done by going to the “Network / Network” tab.
Now, after the initial preparation, you can begin the connection process. In total, it will take a few minutes. And as a result, you will learn how to sync iPhone with LG TV:
- Install on your mobile gadget any applet with which you can start broadcasting. In particular, you can use Belkin MediaPlay or iMediaShare.
- To start playing, you just need to find the ones you want to play in the list of available files and start the broadcast. The process can be suspended or terminated at any time. This method allows you to view any video file on TV in a supported format.
What gives connecting iPhone to LG TV
By connecting your phone to a TV, you can significantly expand the range of options LG offers by default. So, instead of the standard list of TV channels and the use of stationary players, you can start and end screen mirroring at any time. In fact, your iPhone turns into a projector from which the broadcast is going. At the same time, both devices remain autonomous: during playback, the gadget does not turn off.
Displaying a picture on a wide screen will also allow you:
- Use an Internet browser, in particular. Open sites with streaming video, select data to download, conduct correspondence.
- Watch presentations, all kinds of demo videos, even read e-books.
- Run any mobile applications your iPhone supports. These can be games, special programs, for example, for preparing drawings, instant messengers and other applets.
- Finally, connecting an iPhone to an LG TV will allow you to enjoy full-format viewing of videos, slideshows, photos stored in the gadget’s memory. The broadcast starts automatically. The main thing is that the TV supports the codec used.
Among other things, you can always connect additional equipment to LG, including various touchpads, touchpads, keyboards and even joysticks. All these devices can make using the TV even more comfortable.
The first of the connection options described below assume the use of wires for synchronization. They provide the best signal transmission, but take up floor space or require wall mounting. Wireless technology allows you to do without pulling cables, but requires a stable Internet connection. In addition, temporary loss of communication cannot be ruled out. So, let’s start with the most reliable methods. Using HDMI and USB cables.
Via USB cable
The second method is the best option for those who want to learn how to connect an iPhone to an LG TV without launching a live stream. In fact, for the duration of the connection, your gadget turns into a flash drive, from which multimedia data will be played.
The described method has two additional advantages. The first is the ability to use a standard cable for synchronization, the same one supplied by the manufacturer. Of course, you can also purchase a special extension cord for several meters. Then you can position the TV and iPhone at any distance from each other. The second is constant recharging of the mobile device: since you are using a standard USB port, the phone will receive electricity, which means it will not be discharged during operation. There is also a minus: in the course of using the described method, it will not be possible to duplicate the picture, in particular, to play games on the big screen or chat in the messenger.
To start a connection, you need to take a few steps:
- Connect the first contact of the cord that you are going to use to display the image to the corresponding connector on the gadget body. In some cases, to transfer data from iPhone to LG TV, you may need to purchase a TV adapter. However, usually one cable supplied by the manufacturer is enough.
- Insert the second contact into the socket, which you can find on one of the LG panels. Most likely it will be a back or side panel. If there are several such ports, remember the number of the one you are currently using.
- Turn on the TV and, calling the source menu, determine which port should be synchronized. Perhaps only one option will be highlighted. Then stop there.
Before you get the opportunity to start playback, you have to wait a few seconds, sometimes a minute or more. After the initial synchronization is completed, select the data in the gadget’s memory that you are going to view on the TV screen and start playback. Please note that some file formats may not be supported by your LG. In such a situation, you need to either perform transcoding, or just download the video in a different format.
Stream from iPhone to LG TV via AirPlay
- The first step in this case is to connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- To start playback, select the desired file in the list of files, and then, if it is a photo, press the button. And then. If you are going to watch the video, immediately press.
- Specify which of the available devices will be broadcast. Playback will start in a few seconds.
- To interrupt playback, use the button with the icon.
Please note: some TVs do not support AirPlay. We advise you to make sure in advance that your LG model can work with this information transfer protocol.
Allcast TV app
Let’s start our review with an extremely easy-to-use Allcast TV applet. Its most significant drawback, repeatedly noted by users, is the complete absence of Russian localization. However, the menu is organized very reasonably, and you won’t have any difficulties finding the right function. A set of basic features is available absolutely free; the only serious limitation is the inability to launch slideshows on TV.
Let’s tell in more detail how the synchronization of both devices is performed:
- As soon as you download and open the program, the latter will automatically start searching for equipment that can be broadcast. Not only your iPhone can be selected as the playback source, but also linked servers.
- Select a TV in the list of receiving devices: just tap the corresponding icon once.
- Now, to get an answer on how to watch from an iPhone on an LG TV, select one of the sections containing digital data for playback. They are located in folders called Videos, Music, Pictures. Respectively, video files, musical compositions and images, including photos.
- When you select the first section, you will see that it is possible to start broadcasting not only the files stored in the phone’s memory, but also streaming. The videos that you downloaded or filmed with the iPhone camera can be found in the top section.
- Usually, the video stream can be played back immediately by selecting the Play original video option in the window that appears on the iPhone screen. It happens that TV SIMply does not support the format that was used to encode the data; in such circumstances, the second button located right there will come in handy: Play video with conversion.
- The broadcast starts almost immediately after you choose one or another option.
Using the separately located Browser tab, you can launch a mobile web browser on your LG TV. In particular, you can play online videos. However, only presented in the form of HTML5. The applet we are considering does not support Flash animation at all.
Connecting older iPhones
Users who have at their disposal an old TV model that is not equipped with any of the data receiving modules described in the article will have to decide how to connect an iPhone to an LG TV using the so-called “tulips”:
- For older iPhones, up to the 4th generation, this is a composite AV with three standard plugs.
- Want to get a better picture? Then go for Component AV, with an improved set of plugs. Suitable for gadgets of the same generations as component.
- The Lightning-to-VGA adapter used for iPhones starting from the 5th generation will provide the best broadcast quality.
After connecting the contacts, no additional manipulations are required. No need to install third-party applications. Streaming starts directly from the phone to TV.
You won’t need any special skills, and you won’t have to look for masters. Everything is SIMple and clear if you follow the instructions in order. What to cook for customization:
- Stable Internet (better Wi-Fi, to connect both devices to it);
- Standard HDMI cable;
- Special programs that can be downloaded from Appstore.
How to connect iPhone to LG TV via USB
This debug format requires a USB AV cable. Connect the gadget via a cord, and the search for a connection will happen automatically.
Is it possible to duplicate the screen via Bluetooth?
Screen replay via the Bluetooth module is only possible on the latest TV versions. When choosing this method:
- Launch a device search on iOS;
- Turn on “Bluetooth” on the TV;
- Confirm the connection;
- Choose “Share” or “Play as” on your phone;
- Indicate the route to follow. Bluetooth connection.
Mirror for LG Smart TV
The Mirror for LG Smart TV application allows you to display clips, photos, videos on the big screen, and also connects to music centers. The program is available for all models of Apple technology, and you can download it in Appstore.
How to connect iPhone to LG Smart TV via Wi-Fi, USB, HDMI
How to connect iPhone to LG Smart TV? This topic is relevant, because more and more people are switching from Android to Yabloko. TV manufacturers take this into account, so the connection is possible. But on the Internet and in manuals, they still give instructions for Android owners by default. In this article we will look at the features of debugging and all the nuances of the Smart TV and iPhone connection process.
Apple TV is a modern media player based on connecting a smartphone to a TV. It is wireless and connects over the air. It caches the video stream that is transmitted through it and replays it again at any convenient time. The size of the memory depends on the model. It starts from 8 GB. Connects to your home network. Compatible with PC, iMac, Macbook, iPad, iPod touch and iPhone. Replaces the control panel, as it has an infrared sensor and a debug module.
There is another option. Using DLNA standards. Contact is possible via Ethernet cable or wirelessly via Wi-Fi. In 2020, this is the most popular and convenient option for setting up communication between devices for the further reproduction of digital materials. Usage Guide:
If you have any questions or complaints. Please let us know
Special programs and other methods
If the classical methods do not suit you, then it is possible to use special players and applications. There are a lot of them in 2020, but they are all SIMilar in functionality.
To create a wireless connection between the iPhone and TV, you need to use the Apple TV player. To do this, take a special cable and a smartphone model of at least version 4. In this case, the device must be updated. Further instructions:
If you have any questions or complaints. Please let us know
- Start Apple TV, connect to TV using Bluetooth or WI-FI;
- Connect iPhone to Apple TV via the same Wai-Fay;
- On the smartphone, click on the “Home” button, then click on “Volume control”;
- Select AirPlay;
- Select the option you want from the list;
- Wait for the Air Play Mirroring button to light up on the screen.
After a few seconds, the image from the smartphone will be displayed on the large TV screen.
DLNA connection. Google chromecast
If your TV doesn’t have an additional adapter, then get a Google Chromecast. In design, it resembles a regular flash drive. Further it is necessary:
- Connect the equipment using a special connector;
- Download to mobile software Google Home;
- Connect to home Wi-Fi;
- Enter your Google account data via mobile;
- Find the desired device in the list and click on the “Next” button.
TV will display a special password that is entered on the mobile.
How to connect iPhone to LG TV via usb
Every user has a USB cable. In addition to the connection, the gadget will be charged in parallel. Most often, such a cable is used for viewing presentations or photographs. Standard 30-pin cable, micro USB or Lighting can be used.
How to connect iPhone to LG Smart TV via Wi-Fi, USB, HDMI
“How to connect iPhone to LG Smart TV?”. A question that interests many users of the technique of the same name. Smartphones have accessibility features and sometimes replace standard computers. The iPhone is considered the leader among mobile gadgets. Despite the high cost, this smartphone has impressive technical characteristics, which makes it stand out from other brands on the market. Built-in memory, multimedia capabilities and large screen resolutions are the main advantages of the gadget. In addition, the phone can be easily connected to another device, including a TV or TV set-top box. The article will tell you how to quickly sync devices with each other.
Image output via HDMI
Another option is the digital HDMI interface. There is no such connector on mobile, so get the right adapter. Connect the cables together and wait for the automatic setup. Be sure to identify the correct signal source. Otherwise, an error will appear on the screen. Enjoy watching your favorite movies on a wide screen.
Is it possible to duplicate the screen via Bluetooth?
You cannot connect video via Bluetooth. Alas, the gadgets of the same name are not equipped for this option.
Airpay (screen replay)
Smart device creators provide the ability to watch streaming videos directly from your TV. Owners of LG appliances have built-in AirPlay option. The software allows you to organize fast channel operation and display speed. The connection aLGorithm is as follows:
- Connect two devices to one internet network;
- Find on the mobile “Control Menu” and click on the line “Screen Repeat”;
- In the list that opens, select Smart TV;
- Enter the password on the smartphone, after which the equipment is synchronized.
You can stop playback by clicking on “Pause”.
Connection via analog
The easiest method is to connect using an analog cable. Each user has a tulip wire. Previously, it was heavily used for a DVD player. The only drawback is that the quality of the file will deteriorate significantly. For such a situation, composite, component and VGA wires are suitable. They are suitable for gadgets at least 4S.