How to connect Honor to TV
Via Wi-Fi Direct
Wi-Fi Direct is a feature supported by most smart TV models. It allows you to display the image from the screen of Huawei Honor 8A to the TV receiver. To make a connection in this way, you must:
- Activate Wi-Fi Direct in the “Network” section of the TV settings.
- On the phone, open the settings and go to the Wi-Fi section.
- Press the button with three dots and select Wi-Fi Direct.
- Select your TV receiver in the menu of available devices.
After performing these manipulations, you will need to open the file manager or gallery, select the required file, click the “Share” button and select Wi-Fi Direct as the sending method.
Wire connection options
Wired methods of connecting Huawei Honor 8A to a TV are not the most convenient in view of the use of cables, but at the same time, such options do not require advanced technical equipment of a TV receiver.
This is the easiest way to connect your phone to your home screen. To implement it, the owner of Huawei Honor 8A will need a USB cable that comes with the device.
Next, you need to insert one part of the cable into the smartphone, and the other into the TV receiver. After that, it remains to open the TV menu using the remote control, and select the involved USB port in the connection menu.
At the same time, the exchange of data with the TV is confirmed on the smartphone itself, choosing the connection as a media device. If done correctly, the TV receiver will detect the Huawei Honor 8A as an external storage, and using the remote control, you will play the photos, audio and video on the TV screen.
How to connect Huawei Honor 8A to TV
Modern technology makes it possible to perform a wide variety of operations related to smartphones. Many of them greatly simplify the process of interacting with the device and expand its functionality. In particular, it is possible to connect Huawei Honor 8A to a TV. Why you need such a connection, and how to make it?
Wireless connectivity options
Ways of setting up a connection between devices without using wires are the most convenient and popular. But in order to connect Huawei Honor 8A to a TV wirelessly, the latter must support Smart TV technology. Otherwise, it will be possible to connect only through the cable.
What will connect Huawei Honor 8A to a TV?
Huawei Honor 8A is a full-fledged multimedia device that does not require synchronization with home equipment in standard use cases. But sometimes a smartphone needs to be connected to a TV in order to access the following features:
- watching videos on the big screen;
- listening to music through TV speakers;
- gaming on the TV-receiver screen;
- displaying the smartphone’s desktop on TV;
- wireless TV control.
The owner of Huawei Honor 8A can complete the list presented by showing his own imagination. But the fact remains that connecting the phone to the TV is a function that is incorporated by the developers into the Huawei Honor 8A.
You can use several synchronization methods to set up a connection between two devices. Both wired and wireless options are being considered. The choice of a particular method depends on various reasons, including the technical equipment of the house, as well as the functionality of the TV. Therefore, before connecting, it is recommended to consider all possible ways.
This method is more complex, but also more functional. If, when connected via USB, a basic set of capabilities opens up before the owner of the devices, allowing the Huawei Honor 8A to be perceived as an external storage, then when pairing via HDMI, the smartphone’s desktop will be displayed on the receiver’s screen, and the actions performed on the phone will also be displayed. In particular, the launch of certain programs.
How do I cast honor 7a to my TV
The connection will proceed as follows:
- USB plug from MHL adapter or SlimPort plugs into smartphone.
- An HDMI cable connects similar connectors of the adapter and receiver.
- TV settings open, and then a list of available connections.
- The HDMI connector in use is selected.
If everything is done correctly, then the Huawei Honor 8A desktop will be displayed on the TV receiver screen. After that, you can manipulate the smartphone, and the movements will be displayed on the TV receiver.
Mirakast is another wireless connection technology that has a wider functionality compared to Wi-Fi Direct. For example, on the TV screen, in this case, it is possible to display not only a separate file, but also all movements in the phone menu.
- Activate Miracast in TV settings.
- On the phone, go to the “Screen Mirroring”, “Screen Mirroring” or “Wireless Display” settings (the name may differ depending on the firmware).
- Choose your TV from the available devices.
Then the image from the smartphone screen will be transferred to the TV receiver. Any movement of the user, including the launch of individual games or programs, will be reproduced on the large screen.
If you could not find the Mirakast function in the TV settings with Smart TV, then you should not despair. The technology is supported by all models with a built-in Wi-Fi module. You just need to connect your TV and smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network, and then activate the wireless display in the Huawei Honor 8A settings.
You can also use third-party applications from Google Play to perform the operation. For example, AirScreen or Screen Mirroring. There are a lot of similar programs, so finding the right one is not difficult.
This view is mainly used when you need to broadcast the image from Honor to your TV. Connection possible with WI-FI Direct or Mirror Share (wireless projection).
Honor HDMI connection
You can pair your Honor phone and TV via HDMI if you have a special adapter (in this case, you will also need a separate HDMI cable) or an HDMI / microUSB or HDMI / USB Type-C cable.
Connection is reduced to connecting devices via a cable and / or adapter and selecting the appropriate signal source on the TV.
Some budget smartphones, such as the Honor 7A, may not support MHL technology. In this case, it will not be possible to establish such a connection.
How to connect an Honor smartphone to a TV?
Connecting your smartphone to TV will allow you to watch a photo or video on a large screen, broadcast your favorite game, stream or video from YouTube. In this article, we will show you how to connect your Honor phone to your TV.
The manual is suitable for most Honor models, including 7a, 9x, 10, 20, 30 and 40, as well as for all modern TVs. LG, Samsung, Sony and others.
There are several ways to sync your smartphone with your TV. Depending on the means used to connect, they can be divided into 2 groups:
In the content at the beginning of the article, you can go directly to the connection method you are interested in.
Like the connection method that you like the most (you can do this right after its description). At the bottom of the article there will be a final rating of the methods that our visitors like the most.
Honor wired TV connection
The main condition for making the connection is the presence of a cable (adapter) and a corresponding output from the TV. Honor smartphone can be connected to TV via:
Honor USB connection
To make such a connection, you can use the charging cable. The connection is very simple. Insert the end of the micro USB cable (for example, if you have an Honor 7a) or USB Type-C (in the case of Honor 10, 20, 30 or 40) into the connector of your smartphone, and the other end of the cable into the USB connector of the TV.
In this case, the following window should appear on the smartphone:
You must select the item “File transfer”.
After that, you need to go to the TV menu and open the device connected via USB. Your Honor smartphone will appear as a regular flash drive or external hard drive.
Some TVs may automatically open the contents of the smartphone after connecting it. For example, if you connect Honor to an LG TV, you can immediately watch a video or photo without going into additional menu items.
To reuse an already connected phone, press the “Input” button on the remote control (for LG). Samsung and Sony TV remotes have a similar button called “Source”.
Honor’s WI-FI Direct connection
If the TV belongs to the Smart TV category, it can be synchronized with the phone via WI-FI. To do this, do the following in the phone menu:
- Go to settings
- Select “Wireless networks”.
- Then the item “WI-FI”.
- In the window that opens, click the three dots located in the upper right corner.
- In the drop-down list, select “WI-FI Direct”.
- In the list that appears, select the TV to which you want to connect and establish a connection with it.
For example, this is how the Honor 20 Pro connects to a Sony Bravia Smart TV
Mirror Share (wireless projection)
Wireless projection is available on almost all smartphones with Android version above 4.4.2. Therefore, even the budget models Honor 7a, 8 and 9x have such an opportunity.
Important! To connect Honor phone and TV using wireless projection, they must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
The connection is configured as follows:
- Go to the settings and find the screen mirroring item (on different TV models it can be called differently. “Broadcast”, “Wireless connection”, “Image connection” or something similar)
- Activate broadcast by moving the slider to the ON or ON position.
- Open phone settings
- Select the item “Wireless networks” (in some versions of Android. “Other connections”)
- Open item “Projection”
- Activate wireless projection, after which the name of the TV to which you can connect should be displayed below. Click on it.
Now you can stream video, photo or gameplay from Honor to TV.
How to Connect Honor and Huawei Phone to TV via USB, Wi-Fi and HDMI
“How to connect Honor and Huawei phone to TV?”. an actual request when a user wants to watch his favorite movies, play games on huge displays, or charge a mobile phone. Connection options are not complicated and varied. The settings are understandable at an intuitive level and even beginners can do it. We tell you in detail how to sync Honor and Huawei smartphones with any TV.
For a high probability of the success of the process, familiarize yourself with the possible problems and methods of solving them.
How to connect Huawei tablet to TV
Connecting the tablet involves the steps described in detail in the instructions. The connection method depends on the supported micro-HDMI / HDMI. The instructions are the same as for the mobile.
Can I use the remote on my Honor phone permanently?
Controlling the TV using a smartphone is available for an unlimited time. This method greatly facilitates the method of using the gadget, and also saves space on the coffee table. Since the devices in the house can be controlled using your mobile. Its capabilities are not affected, even if you constantly use the application instead of the remote control.
Wi-Fi (SmartTV only)
This connection method is possible if you purchase a SmartTV. To connect via Wi-Fi:
- go to the “Settings” section;
- open “Wireless Networks” (wireless display);
- select Wi-Fi Direct;
- wait until the system finds the device and provides an opportunity to connect.
Choose your TV model carefully so as not to broadcast personal data to your neighbors’ gadget. From now on, with this option you can use your mobile gadget as a multimedia device.
This method is only suitable for Smart. Please note that this amplification option consumes electricity on the phone. But a large number of connectors allows you to turn on charging in parallel.
MHL support check
MHL is a relative newcomer in the world of technology that combines the capabilities of HDMI and a MicroUSB connector. But keep in mind that not all smartphones support MHL. To check, use the algorithm:
If you have any questions or complaints. let us know
- take the MHL adapter;
- connect one side of the HDMI cable to the adapter, and the other to the TV;
How to do screen mirroring in Honor 10 Lite
If, as a result, the picture is displayed on the TV, then the adapter is supported. You can also use a special application for verification, which is available for download in the Play Store. To do this, follow the instructions;
- open the Play Store;
- write “mhl checker” in the search bar;
- select an application;
- click “Install”;
- run the program;
- click “Check”.
The device’s support for this technology is confirmed by displaying the picture on the TV screen. The absence of an image suggests the opposite, respectively.
What is the best way to sync your phone with TV?
The choice of a particular method is determined by the user. as it is convenient for him. And also on the configuration and capabilities of the gadgets used. For example, the phone does not support OTG. Then you have to sync over Wi-Fi. If the TV is old, then except, as with the help of wires, it will not work in any way to synchronize the devices. If the TV is a new model, then many people prefer to use the wireless method. Considering that the previously set settings are remembered by the gadget.
It is possible to connect the device via Wi-Fi only if the TV has this option. For this you need:
- open the settings on the phone;
- go to the Wi-Fi section, click “advanced settings” and select “Wi-Fi Direct”.
- In the TV settings, do the same operations;
- then in the search find the name of the smartphone;
If connecting for the first time, the user will have to enter the password that is set on the Wi-Fi of the smartphone. The next time the devices will be paired automatically, you will not need to enter a password.
After that, the screen broadcast should start. If this does not happen, you should check if everything was done correctly, re-enter the password or restart the gadgets.
How to connect Honor to Samsung TV
To connect your phone to a Samsung TV, you can use the Screen Mirroring option, which mirrors the screen of devices on a Samsung TV wirelessly:
- Open the “Source” window using the remote control;
- select “Screen Mirroring”;
- go to settings on your smartphone;
- find the Smart View option;
- To start searching;
- select the name of your TV from the list of devices.
After the connection is established, everything that happens on the phone screen will be broadcast on the TV screen. Older Samsung TVs most likely do not have this technology. Therefore, you can use other connection methods.
How to Connect Honor Phone to TV. Wired and Wireless Ways
In order to connect Honor to a TV and display any image on the screen, there are several connection methods: wired and wireless, depending on the specific TV model.
This feature is available on Huawei devices. It can be activated if the smartphone and TV are Huawei products. The option icon is in the top notification bar. After activating the function, you need to connect to TV.
To do this, you need to do the following on your TV:
- Open the main menu and go to the Network section.
- Find the “Image Transfer” tab (it may have other names or be referred to as “AllShare Settings”).
- Activate the “Screen Mirroring” option.
- Connect your phone and TV to a single Wi-Fi network.
- On your smartphone, go to “Settings”, to the “Mirror Share” tab and search for devices.
- Click on the name of the required TV.
- After that, the synchronization of images will be performed.
For convenience, the phone should be held horizontally, then the picture will not stretch and blur.
Chromecast for TV without Wi-Fi
The following step-by-step instructions are similar to the Mirror Share connection method:
- Connect devices to a shared Wi-Fi network.
- Using the application on the phone, configure the module, connect it to your TV.
- If everything is done correctly, the image will begin to be projected onto the TV.
- If this does not happen, you should check if the module is connected to Wi-Fi, if the wires are in good condition, if this TV model supports broadcasting.
Connecting to Xiaomi TVs
You can connect your phone to Xiaomi TVs using DLNA technology. You can create a wireless projection from a smartphone screen to a TV display. To do this, download the BubbleUPnP application to your Honor phone, create a server in the program, give it a name.
On TV, you need to open the “Source” section and select the newly created server as the source. After that, the image will begin to be broadcast from the smartphone to the TV screen.
How to Connect Honor Phone to LG
Honor and Huawei phones connect to LG TV like this:
- on TV go to the menu;
- open the “Network” or “Network” section;
- enable the “Miracast” function;
- start broadcasting the image on the smartphone.
If this is not possible, or you do not understand how to do this, the Miracast application. WI-FI Display will come to the rescue. It’s free, available for download on any device.
How to connect via Miracast app:
- After launching the application, you need to search.
- From the list of highlighted devices, select the model name of the TV to which you want to connect.
- After synchronization, the image will be broadcast on the big screen.
- If the picture is not fully displayed, then you should turn the phone screen from a vertical position to a horizontal one.
Via HDMI cable
Both devices should be disconnected. Then connect them with an HDMI cable and turn them on one by one. Most often, the broadcast starts immediately after connecting. In some cases, you will have to configure everything manually.
If the phone does not have a suitable connector for such a wire, you can use an adapter.
To make the setting yourself, you need to pay attention to the port in which the wire is connected. Near the connector there is an inscription. HDMI, HDMI1, HDMI2, HDMI3. Then you need to go to the TV menu and select the HDMI port where the wire is connected.
On the phone, you should also open the settings, go to the USB settings and select the same cable as on the TV. After that, the broadcast should start.
If the image does not appear on the screen, then you should check the health of the wires and connectors.
This method of connecting a phone and a TV is at the top of the list for a reason. Nowadays, it is considered the most common way to pair a mobile device and TV. Such a connector is being implemented on many modern devices.
Connecting in this way has many advantages, the most important of which are the following:
- high-quality transfer of pictures from a mobile device to TV;
- fast file transfer;
- convenience and ease of use.
For the procedure to be successful, you need an HDMI connector on both devices. In situations where the user does not know if there is such a connector, then you should look at the instructions for use. such information should be indicated there. But you can find it on your own, carefully examining the entire smartphone as a whole, paying attention to the edges.
The connection diagram of a mobile device and TV is as follows:
- you need to turn off the phone and TV;
- connect smartphone and TV with HDMI cable;
- turn on devices;
- when the devices turn on, the setting will be made automatically, the “mirroring” mode will start.
The image from the phone will be transferred to the screen.
But automatic tuning does not always work. If it was not there, then you can perform all the actions manually:
- Go to the settings from the phone and from the TV.
- In the TV settings, the user needs to select the HDMI type. A number of models have several similar connectors (HDMI1, HDMI2, HDMI3). In this case, you need to select the connector number.
- In the phone settings, select transmission via HDMI.
So it’s pretty easy to connect your phone and TV via HDMI. The most important thing is to connect the connector correctly.
If your smartphone does not have a suitable HDMI connector, then you can purchase a special micro-USB to HDMI adapter.
Why connect your phone to your TV?
Sometimes it is not convenient for everyone to use the small screen of a smartphone. If you connect your mobile device to a TV screen, you will be able to take advantage of a large screen. In this case, the phone will act as a projector.
When connecting a mobile device to a TV, the user will be able to:
- watch movies, videos, clips and photos on the big TV screen;
- run various games, programs and applications, if the selected connection method allows it;
- Surf the Internet;
- create and demonstrate presentations.
For maximum user comfort and convenience, a wireless mouse, keyboard or joystick can be connected.
On some Smart TV models, you can use your phone as a remote control. This is very convenient when the remote control is lost or out of order.
When using this method, the image is not always duplicated from the mobile device to the TV. This fact depends on the smartphone model. If the picture is not duplicated, then the user will see only a black screen on the phone. But in this case there is a merit. the phone is used as a USB storage device that transmits a signal.
The user will be able to control the smartphone only through the TV menu, while using the remote control. On most models of modern TVs, you can watch not only videos or photos, but also open text files and view presentations. Thus, you can make a board out of a TV, where a slideshow or any presentation will be displayed.
The connection setup algorithm is as follows:
- turn off your smartphone and TV;
- connect the phone and TV with a mini-USB or micro-USB cable (depending on which of these connectors is on the mobile device);
- turn on the phone and TV.
After completing these steps, automatic configuration will start.
- support for all devices;
- no need to purchase additional wires, etc.;
- when two devices are connected, the phone is automatically charged from the TV.
There are also disadvantages. For example, not all files can be opened, but only those that are supported by this TV model. A complete list of such files can be found in the instructions for the TV. In addition, when you select this connection method, you cannot start programs or applications, including any games. Also there is no internet connection.
In the modern world, this method is already considered outdated.
How to connect Honor to TV
In the modern world, no one can be surprised by the fact that with the help of a mobile device you can watch videos, search for information on the Internet, check mail, take pictures, etc., etc. The times when the phone was only a means of communication are long gone Now smartphone users are expanding the functionality of devices even more, connecting the phone even to a TV. Thus, you can watch movies, pictures, and also listen to music not on a 5-6-inch display, but on a large TV screen.
There are several popular methods for connecting a mobile device and a TV. With the help of some methods, you can even make a real Smart set-top box out of a smartphone, and with the help of others, you can view files.
This method of connecting a smartphone to a TV can only be carried out if the TV has a built-in Wi-Fi module (Smart TV with Android OS version 4 or higher).
The algorithm for connecting two devices is performed in the following sequence:
- On the Honor smartphone, the user needs to open the phone settings.
- Then go to the section “Wireless networks”.
- Click on the line “Wi-Fi”. A list of available Wi-Fi networks will open.
- From the top right, click on the three vertical dots, a drop-down menu will open.
- Select “Wi-Fi Direct”. The search for available devices starts.
- Also go to settings.
- Select “Network”, open. A list of available device connection methods will be displayed.
- Open “Wi-Fi Direct”.
- A search for available devices will be performed.
- Select the line with the name of the smartphone.
- Make a request, confirm your choice.
After completing these steps, the phone will be paired with the TV. When this method is selected, the image is duplicated on the TV screen, and sound is also played.
- there are no wires;
- the TV can be used as a monitor;
- there is an opportunity to “surf” the Internet.
But there are also disadvantages of this method of connecting two devices. For example, not every TV has a built-in Wi-Fi module. In addition, when using this method, the charge on the Honor smartphone quickly runs out, but since the connectors are free, you can safely put it on charging.:
Is it possible to transfer an image from a smartphone, why is it necessary?
Not every person is comfortable watching movies or reading information of interest on a miniature screen. If you connect your cell phone to a TV, you can get a widescreen screen and enjoy a better picture. The smartphone, in turn, plays the role of a projector.
The connection procedure is necessary in the following cases:
- while watching pictures, clips or films;
- launching applications, programs or games;
- “Surfing” the Internet;
- creation and demonstration of various presentations.
Sometimes the phone can act as a remote control. If you additionally connect a mouse, keyboard or joystick, then the possibilities for using conventional technology will be expanded.
Practical advice on how to connect your Honor (Honor) phone to your TV
Modern technologies never cease to amaze people. For example, today it is possible to connect an Honor smartphone with an Android operating system to a TV. And in what ways to do this. this article will tell you in detail.
Features for 7a, 7c, 8x (X), 9 lite and 10 Lite models
Each smartphone model is unique. Therefore, the type of connection to the TV will differ. But the connection procedure is identical with the above methods.
- 7a. The Honor 7A can only be connected to a TV via a micro-USB cable. Carry out the activities described above. After automatic setup of devices, the necessary information will be available on the TV screen.
- 7c. The connection is via a USB port. Here you need to launch a special application that allows you to use your mobile phone as a TV remote control. By following the prompts, you can quickly and easily pair your devices. If the application does not work, then it is recommended to download a similar third-party application from Google Play.
- 8x. A mobile device can only be connected to a Smart TV with a built-in Wi-Fi module. The connection procedure is described above.
- 9 lite (9 Lite). The smartphone supports the “Multi-screen” function. She is responsible for transferring data from the phone to various devices. TV, projector, and so on. In this case, the TV must be equipped with Miracast technology. If it is absent, then you need to purchase a special Android set-top box. It is enough to go to the phone settings, click on the Miracast item, select the TV name.
- 10 lite. Here, a simple and affordable way will be to connect via HDMI. Follow the instructions above. Auto setup will start Mirroring mode.
How to connect via Wi-Fi?
A Wi-Fi connection has several advantages:
- No need to use any wires.
- TV will act as a monitor.
- The user can “go out” to the Internet.
The connection procedure is as follows:
- On Honor, go to Settings.
- Find the item “Wireless networks”.
- Click on “Wi-Fi”. After that, a list of available networks will open.
- Go to dropdown menu.
- Select the “Wi-fi Direct” section. Wait for the list with available devices to open.
- Open settings.
- Select the “Network” section.
- Click on “Wi-fi Direct”. A list with available devices will open.
- Select a line with the name of your phone.
- Confirm request.
This will start pairing the devices. Image and sound will be broadcast from the phone.
Ways to connect Honor with Android to TV
There are 3 ways to connect your mobile phone to TV. Each of them has its own characteristics, advantages and a unique scheme. But first things first.
Via HDMI cable
This method takes an honorable first place for a reason. It is considered the most popular due to its undeniable benefits. Here is a list of the main ones:
- the picture on the TV screen is transmitted in the best quality;
- there is fast file transfer, downloading applications and other programs;
- convenient and simple use.
The connection diagram of the gadget and TV looks like this:
- turn off the equipment;
- connect both devices using an HDMI cable;
- turn on the phone and TV.
After automatic adjustment, the Mirroring mode will start. The image from the gadget will instantly appear on the TV screen.
There are times when you need to perform all the actions manually. The algorithm is as follows:
- Go to settings.
- Select HDMI, HDMI1, HDMI2, HDMI3 in the TV menu. Connector type varies by model.
- In the settings of the mobile phone, select the identical item.
This method does not always meet the needs of the user. Not every smartphone model will duplicate the image on the TV screen. At the same time, the owner of the equipment observes a black screen on Honor. But there is an opportunity to enjoy a significant advantage. to use the gadget as a USB drive.
Honor can be controlled via the TV menu using the remote control. The latest TVs allow you to view not only video from photos, but also text files, presentations.
The advantages of the USB connection are as follows:
- support for all devices;
- the purchase of additional cables, connectors and so on is excluded;
- the phone will be able to charge from the TV.
There are also disadvantages. Not many TVs support all file types. The list of readable documents is indicated in the instructions for use. It is impossible to open programs, applications, games, browsers on TV. USB connection is an outdated way for modern gadgets.
To set up data transfer, you should use the following algorithm:
- turn off both devices;
- connect them together with a mini-USB or micro-USB cable;
- then turn on.
After the procedure, automatic setup will start.
Different Ways to Connect Honor Phone to TV
To watch movies in high definition, just connect your phone to a TV. Data from a mobile gadget will be broadcast on its screen. This can be done in different ways: both wired (via USB and HDMI cables) and wireless (via WI-FI). How to connect an Honor smartphone to a Samsung TV, LV or any other brand using each of these methods. we will tell you below.
How the phone to TV connection works
When the two devices are synchronized, the image from the phone display is transferred to the TV screen. Any actions you take on your mobile gadget will be displayed on the big screen. Thus, you can not only watch a movie, but also:
- Launch games and applications, view the progress of their use;
- Demonstrate presentations, series of photos, videos.
This technology is available to all modern smartphones, including various models of the Honor brand: 10, 8x, 9 lite, 8 Lite, 8c, 6 X, 6c, 7a, 7x, 6a, 7c, 7x, 7a, 7, pro, etcd.
Honor Screen Mirroring Setting
Please note that some Smart TVs can be linked to a phone as a remote control. This is very convenient if the original path is lost or broken.
Synchronizing with a device with an HDMI cable is the easiest, most reliable and proven way. It has several advantages:
- Stable connection;
- High quality of transmitted data;
- Fast and convenient connection.
Some smartphones, for example, the LG 2X, have a separate connector for Micro HDMI to display the image directly on the screen. Honor gadgets do not have this possibility, so you have to use a standard cable, one of the connectors of which is USB (connects to the phone), HDMI (connects to the TV). The synchronization algorithm is as follows:
- Turn off both devices;
- We connect the mobile device and TV with a cable;
- Turn on the devices.
If the automatic connection does not work, you must select the HDMI mode in the TV settings.
The method for streaming Honor screen data to TV via a USB cable is similar to the previous method. Its advantage lies in the fact that USB is included with each smartphone, but the HDMI cable, if it is not included with the TV, has to be purchased separately.
So, to display the image on the TV display, follow these steps:
- Disable both gadgets.
- Connect them to each other with a cable.
- Turn on the devices.
The disadvantage of this method is that not all data can be displayed, but only those that are supported by the TV. Therefore, if the devices cannot sync automatically, you will have to use HDMI.
To connect via Honor to TV, it is required that the TV has a Wi-Fi module, and the phone has Android above version 4.0. If these conditions are met, we proceed to data transfer:
- Opening the settings on the smartphone.
- In the section “Wireless networks” we find the item “Wi-Fi”.
- Click on three vertical dots to open the menu.
- We tap on “Wi-Fi Direct”.
- At the same time, we also launch the settings on the TV.
- In the “Network” section we find “Wi-Fi Direct”.
- Choose a smartphone from the list of available networks.
- Sending a connection request.
After the performed actions, the devices should connect.
An alternative way to sync via Wi-Fi technology is the built-in MirrorShare option. You can connect gadgets through it like this:
- We launch the function through the notification curtain or find it in the application menu.
- Select the “Network” section.
- Find the item “AllShare Settings”.
- We activate the broadcast.
- We connect the smartphone and computer via Wi-Fi, as described in the algorithm above.
- In the phone settings, select “Advanced settings”.
- Click on “Screen Broadcast”.
Done, then data transfer will start.
To view data from your phone on TV, you can also download Android applications with similar functions in the Play Store:
- Miracast etc.
It is very easy to transfer the screen data of your Honor smartphone to any TV model (Samsung, LG, etc.). To do this, you can use both cables and a wireless connection via WI-FI. In the latter case, methods of synchronization directly via Wi-Fi Direct, MirrorShare technology and third-party applications are suitable.