How to Connect Bluetooth to Samsung TV
We are all familiar with the Bluetooth feature on the phone and we know what it is for. Not so long ago, she appeared on TVs. In this article we will analyze why it is needed, and how to connect various devices to the TV.
Why do I need a Bluetooth connectivity feature on my TV?
The main reason is usability. Now, to connect a laptop, you do not need to pull kilometers of wires. Also, connecting a Bluetooth headphone helps you watch movies on the big screen, without interfering with any of the households. Such a function is a more reliable and durable way of comfortable operation of a TV receiver than using wires that can break, disconnect or simply stop working.
How to enable Bluetooth on the TV
- On the remote control, press the “setting” or “menu” key.
- A window will appear on the screen, in it press the “sound” button (speaker image).
- In the next section, click on the “audio output” icon.
- We see the “external acoustics” section and go into it.
- Click “ok”, after which the search for available headsets begins. Select the required gadget from the list.
- If a pin code is required, then it is worth looking for it in the documents of the connected equipment.
IMPORTANT! Do not forget to turn on the Bluetooth on the headset you want to connect!
How to connect a laptop to a TV using Bluetooth
The first way (from a laptop):
- Turn on the TV and laptop.
- In the bluetooth settings of both devices, enable the “detectable” mode.
- Locate a nearby Bluetooth device through your computer.
- Select your TV in the list of discovered devices.
- If necessary, you need to enable the computer connection on the TV (a window will appear).
The second way (from the TV):
- Go to the Bluetooth menu, click “ok.”
- Switch to “on”, the technique will start the connection.
- Set the PIN-CODE. We find our device in the list of detected and connect it.
- Enter the same pin code on the computer.
ATTENTION! Turn on bluetooth in advance on your devices so that the TV immediately sees them and connects.
How to connect bluetooth headphones
When connecting the headphones, many nuances were revealed, so we will write about each manufacturer separately.
ATTENTION! If you have LG or Samsung appliances, then you may have problems connecting bluetooth headphones. There may also be problems connecting a non-original headset.
Philips, Sony TVs on Android TV:
- Open the menu, then select “Wired and wireless networks.”
- Next, turn on the “bluetooth”, mark “device search”.
- TV will notify you to turn on the device.
- Then we set up the headphones. Click the “search” button.
- Make sure the headset is in pairing mode, i.e. the blue color blinks. If the indicator is dark, then you should hold down the bluetooth / power button.
- If the TV saw your device, select the appropriate name on the screen and click “connect”.
- When the “Device Type” window appears, check “Headphones”.
Connecting headphones to LG TV:
- Open the “Bluetooth menu”.
- We mark the “bluetooth headset.” Click ok.
- Then press the green search key.
- We are looking for the desired device, and then click “ok.”
- If necessary, enter the pin-code, which is indicated in the documents from the headset.
IMPORTANT! Only ORIGINAL headsets are connected to televisions of this brand!
You can also use the application for the phone LG TV PLUS and try to connect headphones using it. The only thing that this application is intended only for LG on webOS:
- Download the application to your phone and open.
- Then configure the connection to the device.
- We are looking for the application settings and click “Bluetooth Agent”.
- Using it we connect the headphones.
Pairing a headset with Sumsung:
- Open the TV settings. We find the “sound” section.
- Click on “Loudspeaker Settings”.
- We select the necessary headphones, having previously laid nearby. We put in the connection mode.
- Select “Bluetooth Headphone List”.
- As soon as the TV finds the headset, you need to mark your device.
The above recommendations should help in solving problems with bluetooth connectivity. If not, we recommend contacting a service center.