How to Connect Bluetooth to Phone
To connect wireless Bluetooth headphones to your phone, you need to pair the devices via Bluetooth channel. You can do this in 4 simple steps according to the instructions below.
- Connect ANY wireless Bluetooth headphones. To ANY phone
- How to connect headphones via Bluetooth. To any Android phone. (JBL Tune 120TWS)
- How to properly connect Bluetooth headphones. To Xiaomi phones. (Xiaomi Airots)
- How to connect wireless wireless headphones. Through a Samsung phone. (Sony WH-1000XM3 with NFC)
- How to connect both wireless bluetooth headphones. To a Honor or Huawei smartphone. (i7 TWS)
- How to connect wireless headphones via bluetooth. To an iPhone (iOS) phone. (Apple Airpods)
- Connect 2 (both) TWS headphones at the same time
1. How to connect wireless Bluetooth headphones to the phone. Pairing
- Turn on Bluetooth in the phone and turn on the headphones. For on / off, there is a separate button or the button “stride / pause”. Turn on, holding 2-4 seconds.
- Make bluetooth headphones visible to your phone. If there is a separate Bluetooth pairing button, press (hold) it. If not, do not release the power button after turning it on (hold for 3-6 seconds) until a sound signal or indicator color changes.
- Go into the Bluetooth settings on your phone. Search for devices. The phone should find the headphones.
- Select the model of your headphones from the list of found bluetooth devices and connect the headphones.
Item 1-2. Button for Bluetooth pairing / inclusion in headphones
Item 3-4. Bluetooth settings and device search
- In rare cases, the headphones, for proper connection, request a pin code (according to the standard it is 1111, 0000, or is indicated on the box / in the instructions for the headphones).
- To connect the Bluetooth headphone to another phone, you need to disconnect and pair it again, with another device (in headsets with multipoint, you can not disconnect the connection). Often, if the phone does not see the headphones, it means that they are connected to some other phone nearby. # 128521;
2. How to connect Bluetooth headphones to any Android phone
On the example of headphones fully wireless JBL Tune 120TWS
All popular wireless bluetooth headphones are connected to a smartphone according to the scheme described above. Headphones from JBL to an Android phone or iPhone can be connected in the same way as the rest. However, if we are talking about fully wireless (true wireless) models, there are features.
- The headphones are ready to pair right after they are taken out of the charging case., just find them in the list of available Bluetooth devices.
- If you can’t connect completely wireless headphones to your Android phone right away, then you need to manually bring them into pairing mode. This is done similarly to the main instruction: we take out the headphones from the case, turn it off manually (usually for this you need to hold the power button or start / pause for about 3 seconds), manually turn it on and hold the button until the sound signal.
- True Wireless headphones also communicate with each other automatically. If this does not happen, you must either press the start / pause buttons on both headphones simultaneously several times (in the case of the JBL Tune 120TWS, for example, 3 times) or hold them for several seconds. After that, the indication changes and / or a signal sounds.
If you can’t connect the headset to the phone, you should refer to the instructions, obviously there are some unique nuances. # 128521;
3. How to connect bluetooth headphones to Xiaomi phones
On the example of Xiaomi Wirelessly headphones
To connect Xiaomi AirDots wireless headphones (Redmi or not # 128521; ) to the phone, just use the basic instructions above and take into account the nuances from the instructions for connecting fully wireless headphones.
It is worth noting that there are 2 types of connecting TWS headphones to the phone:
- One headphone. Presenter. It is he who connects to the smartphone, and the second earphone. To the first. That is, it may seem that the phone “saw” only one earphone, but no, it’s a couple.
- Both headphones are connected to the phone in parallel. It happens less often, but it happens. Xiaomi AirDots has announced this type of connection. But in fact, the truth was the first. # 128521;
In the first case, in order to connect headphones to the phone via bluetooth, it is important to know which one is the main one. In some models, the leading earphone is always the same (most often, right, but sometimes left). And in others. You can choose which will be the main thing. In this case, the bluetooth headphones can be connected to the phone separately and used, for example, as a mono-headset.
4. How to connect wireless headphones to phones with NFC (Samsung, etc.)
For example, the full-size headphones Sony WH-1000XM3 with NFC
You can connect Sony headphones (and not only) to your Samsung phone as described above. But there are interesting nuances that can simplify life. Some TOP’s models, such as the Sony WH-1000XM3, have an NFC chip. With this function, you can pair devices by simply leaning your phone against the headphones. But in the headphones and on the phone, there must be NFC support. The instruction is:
- In the phone settings, turn on NFC;
- Turn on the headphones and lean them against the phone (on the headphones there is an NFC icon on one of the bowls, it is necessary to lean against this side). After detecting the headphones, the phone will either automatically turn on the bluetooth, or it will display a message about the need to connect;
- Headphones connected. These wireless headphones from Sony to NFC-enabled phones (whether Samsung or not # 128521; ) Connecting is extremely easy. That would be so. # 128526;
Also, sometimes a proprietary application can simplify the connection of headphones: we install, turn on the headphones and Bluetooth in the phone, open the application and it will find and connect everything by itself. However, not all headphone applications are capable of this.
5. How to connect both wireless headphones to a Honor or Huawei phone
On the example of i7 TWS in-ear headphones. Relevant for i9s, i11, i12
You can connect fully wireless headphones to the Honor phone according to the instructions for the TWS models above, while both headphones will usually be connected (in series or in parallel). But in inexpensive fully wireless Chinese models (like i7 tws) this synchronization is often not there, and you have to turn on each earphone separately.
An example of connecting two i7 tws headphones (i9s tws, i12 tws, tws i11) to the phone. This is also a universal instruction for connecting most True Wireless, Chinese wireless Bluetooth headphones, to the phone.
How to connect 2 connect two (both) bluetooth headphones to each other (left and right):
- Turn on 1st and 2nd earphones (the first included earphone will be the master, 2nd slave).
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
- Hold the power button on each earpiece (on i7 tws, the blue and red diodes start flashing). Then the headphones should be synchronized with each other. And the indicator will only flash blue.
- Search for devices in Bluetooth settings, Find the headphones and connect. Both headphones will be connected to the phone.
6. How to connect headphones to iPhone (iOS)
Using Apple AirPods as an example
Connecting any wireless headphones to the iPhone is carried out according to the standard instructions above. But connecting the original Apple Airpods to iPhone and Apple devices is even easier:
- On your phone, go to the Home screen.
- Open the case with AirPods, and hold it 5-10 cm to the iPhone.
- A splash screen appears on the iPhone screenand setup programs.
- Click “Connect” and select “Finish”.
How to connect airpods headphones to android
Are AirPods suitable for Android smartphones? Yes, you can connect AirPods to a phone with a “green robot”. As described in the instructions above. However, Siri will not be available (thanks, cap # 128518; ), displaying the charge level and automatically starting playback when the headphones are in your ears. But it is solvable, there are separate applications for these features, for example, AirBatter and Asistant Trigger.
How to connect the phone to a computer via Bluetooth? This question is common enough. The fact is that thanks to modern technology, we can freely transfer files from mobile to PC. And this is done without the use of any wires.
There are many different wireless technologies, but Bluetooth is the most common. Despite the fact that this connection is quite old, it still does not lose its relevance today. It has a lot of advantages. For example:
- Easy to use.
In other words, this technology is extremely simple and understandable for everyone and at the same time it is available to absolutely everyone. But how to use it?
How to connect your phone to a computer via Bluetooth:. Preparing equipment for connection
Over, you need to enable detection. To do this on a laptop, you need to enter the module settings. This is done as follows. Locate the Bluetooth icon in the system tray (lower right corner of the desktop).
Right-click on it and select “Open Options” in the menu that appears.
In the “Settings” tab, check the box “Allow Bluetooth to detect this computer.” After that, go to the “Sharing” tab. Here you need to check the box “Allow search, transfer and reception of files.” A little below, for convenience, you can specify the path to the folder in which all received files will be saved.
So, the PC is prepared and configured. Now you can move on to the main question, how to connect the phone to the computer via Bluetooth.
Finding Bluetooth connectivity equipment:. Pairing devices
On a mobile phone, you should also enable detection. It is worth noting that on Android smartphones this function is turned on for a certain time (about 2 minutes). In other words, after enabling detection on a smartphone, you need to manage to find it on your PC in no more than 2 minutes.
So, we turned on the adapter and detection on the smartphone. Now right-click on the Bluetooth icon in the PC system tray. Select “Add Device.”
As a result, a window will open in which a list of available connections will be displayed. Select the name of your mobile and click “Next.”
After that, a message with a code will appear on the laptop. This code should match the one that appears on the smartphone. If everything matches, then confirm this on both devices.
Further, a window appears with a message that the connection of the mobile phone to the computer via Bluetooth was successful. You can close the window and use the connection for your own purposes:
- Transfer files.
- Use PC to play music.
- Use as a headset and so on.
To do this, right-click on the Bluetooth icon (in the PC system tray) and select “Show devices”.
In the window that opens, find your phone. Right-click on it and select “Management”. A window will open in which you can control the connection and select its functions.
Transferring files from one device to another via Bluetooth:
I work as a private computer master. Professionally engaged in computer repair for more than 12 years, as an amateur since the 90s.
For two years he worked as the head of a service center specializing in connecting subscribers to the Internet and computer help.
We recommend reading:
- How to connect your phone to a PC via Wi-Fi
- How to connect your mobile phone to the TV via Wi-Fi
- How to connect a wireless Bluetooth headset to a computer
- How to connect wireless bluetooth headphones to a computer
Share the material in social networks:
Hello! After upgrading to Windows 10, the “Management” item does not appear as in the picture http://bezprovodoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/56e853e6c0c496eae54c5be6-2
I installed the drivers from the manufacturer’s website. In the properties, it indicates that the phone supports these functions.
Can I fix this somehow? Thank!
Hello. Did the pairing devices go through? But, while the dialog for managing the connection does not start, right? I can assume that the problem is in Windows 10. Here is such a moment, drivers with Windows 7 will not work in Windows 10. Therefore, you need to go to the official website of the manufacturer of your laptop, find your computer model and download the necessary drivers, but which were optimized for work Windows 10. If there are none on the site, then your PC is simply not designed for Windows 10. In this case, just roll back the system to the previous version of Windows. In general, from experience I’ll say that a dozen is a raw product that will be finished for about a year. I recommend that you wait a year and only then update the system, and then only if there is support from the manufacturer of your laptop. For example, I have DV6 and HP does not release drivers for Windows 10, so I can’t upgrade, although Microsoft constantly offers to do this and says that the computer is suitable for Windows 10. Nobody wants to write drivers. Therefore, if Microsoft offers you to upgrade, it does not mean that the computer will work normally. Check on the official website of the laptop manufacturer if there are drivers for it under WIndows 10.
Hello. The problem is the same. All connections have passed. Connection codes are the same, connections are established, icons are active. Sending a file from the phone to the laptop does not work, it shows that the file was not sent. Notebook HP DV7 Windows 7. Even the antivirus was turned off (when the antivirus is turned on, Wi-Fi is not distributed from the laptop to the phone). I dumped files from phone to phone. It seems that the computer does not let.
The “Management” item as in the picture is also missing.
Wireless headphones are increasingly appearing in articles on our blog. And today I will show how to connect wireless headphones via Bluetooth to a phone running the Android operating system using the example of Xiaomi. Although the owners of any smartphones can use the instructions and then listen to music, the algorithm of actions is identical for Samsung, Huawei, Honor, Redmi and others. Despite the difference in the characteristics of the various True Wireless (TWS) models of the in-ear with a headset and microphone, they all connect to Android and iPhone according to the same principle. Therefore, this guide will also be universal for all types of “headset”, whether it be pathos JBL, Marshall Major, Sony, Samsung, Apple Airpods or inexpensive iFans, i11, i12 or Elari Nanopods with AliExpress. But the settings for listening to music and managing calls on the phone via bluetooth communications will differ depending on the modification, so for each of them we made separate articles on the blog pages.
How to turn on the wireless headphones?
Before you start using, let’s see how to turn on the wireless headphones. We will talk about connecting a headset to the phone, which works by the type of TWS (True Wireless) connection. This means that there are no wires at all between them. They connect via Bluetooth 4 or 5.0 both between themselves and with the phone. At the same time, only one of them, the leader, connects to it. And the second works through the first, creating stereo sound.
Therefore, when you removed the headphones from the box, you need to start by turning on and synchronizing them with each other. In different models, this is done in one of two ways.
- Manually. This is an obsolete type in which you need to simultaneously press the function buttons on each of the headphones. After which they will connect with each other, and then it is already possible to connect them to the phone.
- Automatically. This method is used on all wireless TWS headphones of the latest generations. The bottom line is that both modules are paired from the factory, and as soon as you get them out of the case, they are immediately connected to each other and ready to work with a smartphone.
What type is used in your model, you need to know from the instructions that come with the kit. But you can understand it even without it. If immediately after switching on a voice alert of the “Pairing” type is issued in them, then they are already synchronized.
Connect your Android phone to wireless Bluetooth headphones
The next step is to directly connect the headphones to the phone wirelessly via Bluetooth. To do this, activate the bluetooth module on Android. In the “Settings” themselves
Or just pull the top curtain and click on the corresponding icon.
In the list of “Available devices” we find by the name of your inserts. Please note that there will be only one name, although both headphones work.
We select them and connect. Then a message like “Headset is connected” will sound in the speakers. You can run any audio or track and listen.
How to turn on the second wireless earphone for both to work?
Another likely difficulty that users may encounter is the headphone mismatch between them. This is when one works with the phone, and the second does not. To correct this common error, you need to make a complete reset and pair them again. There is a separate article about this on our website.