How to connect Bluetooth headphones to a Samsung TV
Connecting Wireless Headphones to Samsung TVs
Samsung Smart TVs are extremely popular. This is not surprising, because the products from the South Korean brand have proven themselves from the best side. Therefore, many users prefer this particular technique. However, not everyone succeeds in connecting headphones to a Samsung TV.
Most of the difficulties in the synchronization process arise from compatibility issues. Therefore, it is desirable that the headphones are also from Samsung. However, the latest TV models from the South Korean brand support connecting devices from other manufacturers. In theory, compatibility shouldn’t be a big deal.
How to make sure that the sound is reproduced not through the built-in TV speakers, but through the headphones? Much depends on the model, TV line, and Smart TV firmware. Open your TV settings. Go to the “Sound” section, and then “Speaker Settings”. Turn on Bluetooth headphones. They should be located as close to the TV as possible. The blue light will start blinking to indicate that the device is entering pairing mode. Select the “Bluetooth Headphone List” tab.
What if “Bluetooth headphone list” is grayed out and cannot be selected? In this case, you should go to the service menu, and there activate this option.
The menu interface may vary according to your TV model. However, in general, the connection algorithm is the same. A list of devices available for connection will appear on the screen. Select the model of your headphones from the list provided. The sound will be broadcast through the headset.
To connect wireless headphones to a Samsung K series TV, you need to act a little differently. Go to TV settings, and then select the “Sound” section. In the menu that appears, select the “Select Speaker” tab, and then the “Audio Bluetooth” item.
Connecting Wireless Headphones to LG TVs
LG TVs operate on the webOS operating system. Therefore, the process of connecting headphones via Bluetooth will be significantly different. The synchronization process is quite complex. Especially if we draw parallels with TV from other manufacturers. There is very little information on this topic on the Internet.
To begin with, you can only connect an LG headset. This means that TVs from this South Korean brand only work with branded devices. Take your remote and then go to settings. Select “Sound” and then “LG Sound Sync (Wireless)”.
Please note that even if the TV supports Bluetooth technology, then it is primarily aimed at connecting the Magic Remote, as well as other branded devices. It is possible that you will need a Bluetooth headphone adapter.
There is also an alternative connection scheme for the headset:
- Open the Bluetooth settings menu.
- Select “Bluetooth headset”.
- Click “OK”.
- Hold down the green button to start the search.
- Select your headphones and click “OK”.
- Enter the PIN code, it is indicated in the instructions.
This instruction is published on the official website of LG. According to this scheme, branded devices are connected.
Some users prefer to set up their connection through the TV Plus program. You can download this utility from branded markets. Google Play and Apple Store. These apps have been specially designed to control LG TVs. They operate under the webOS operating system. Setting up a connection through a proprietary application is possible on models with webOS 3.0 and higher firmware installed.
Everything is done in an elementary way. First, download the LG TV Plus app to your smartphone or tablet. We go into the program and set up synchronization with the TV. There is a special section in the application settings. “Bluetooth Agent”. Headphones are connected through this agent.
Connecting wireless headphones to an Android TV
The Android operating system is mainly used by Philips and Sony TVs. These manufacturers did not make any restrictions on connecting Bluetooth devices. Therefore, the synchronization instruction will be identical. There is nothing complicated about it. The main thing is to set the appropriate parameters in the menu.
Connecting wireless headphones begins with the fact that the user enters the main Android TV menu, and then selects the “Wired and wireless networks” section at the bottom. Activate Bluetooth wireless technology, and then select Search for Bluetooth device. A notification will appear on the TV screen that it is necessary to activate this wireless technology on the device. Important! Headphones must be within 5 meters of TV.
Turn on the headphones, and then click on the “Search” button. Connection mode is automatically activated. This will be indicated by a flickering blue indicator. What if it doesn’t blink? Press and hold the power button or the key on which the corresponding icon is drawn.
A list of devices available for connection appears on the TV screen. Select the name of your headphones, and then click on the “Connect” button. The device is connected, but now you need to set its type. Select “Headphones”. A new notification will appear “Connected to Headphone Model Name”.
Now the sound from the TV is played through the headphones. Sound parameters are controlled through the TV settings. Go to the “Removing a device” section. Here you will find the necessary commands to turn off the wireless headset and operate the TV in standard mode.
Now you know how to connect Bluetooth headphones to Sony, Philips TVs, as well as devices from other companies running on Android TV. Synchronization setup process takes no more than 2-3 minutes. Practice shows that users do not have any difficulties. It is enough to adhere to the instructions.
Instructions for connecting Bluetooth headphones to the TV
Not all modern TV models are equipped with high-quality speakers. Therefore, the clarity and naturalness of the sound may leave the best. Mostly this kind of problem is solved by connecting acoustics. However, this option is not suitable for all users. Now we will look at how to connect wireless headphones to your TV to enjoy high quality and clear sound. Synchronization of these devices will provide maximum immersion in the movie, game, and also ideal for listening to your favorite music.
What you need to connect
Wireless headphones for TV are connected via Bluetooth. Therefore, to set up synchronization, it is enough to set the appropriate parameters in the TV settings. No additional devices are required. It is much more difficult to pair headphones with a TV if it does not support Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. In this case, the list of required equipment will look like this:
- Bluetooth transmitter;
- wireless headphones.
UPDATE FIX Connecting bluetooth headphones with Samsung Smart Tv; secret menu; EXCLUSIVE!
The specifics of connecting television headphones directly depends on the device of which company you are using. For example, LG TVs have a dedicated sync app. The customization features are also determined by the Smart TV operating system. We will carefully analyze how headphones are connected to TVs from various companies so that users do not have absolutely any problems.
Connecting to other brands of TVs
Not every TV can connect headphones. Some devices do not support this wireless technology. However, the problem can be easily solved by purchasing a special transmitter. What are the criteria for choosing this device? The main parameter is the number of simultaneously connected devices.
Any transmitter is capable of connecting Bluetooth headphones to a TV. Simultaneously, two headsets can be connected to premium devices. Modern adapters are unable to connect more than two headphones.
To listen to music via Bluetooth headphones, buy the Mpow Streambot adapter. The cost of this device is 30. For one headset, high-quality sound is guaranteed. The basic configuration of the device includes a rechargeable battery. The adapter allows connection of various devices. Even without preliminary setup, you can listen to the sound that is transmitted to the wireless speakers.
To connect two headphones at once, you will have to purchase a more expensive device. For example, Avantree Priva. This device costs about 60. Miccus Mini Jack would be a good solution. These transmitters allow you to connect your headset to your TV without any hassle. So that users absolutely do not have any difficulties, we have developed a step-by-step algorithm:
- Connect the previously purchased transmitter to the network. The specifics of the connection will depend on whether it has a separate power supply.
- Plug the transmitter into the TV’s RCA (cinch) jack. If your model is not equipped with this interface, then you must first purchase a special adapter.
- Mostly the transmitters start automatically, immediately after they have been connected to the network. Some models need to be activated manually by pressing a special button. If the corresponding indicator is on, it means that the device is connected.
- Synchronization between the transmitter and the headphones is established automatically. This is because both devices operate at the same frequency.
What if the sound is still coming through the TV speakers or the headphones cannot be seen? Reset the settings. After restarting, the adapter will automatically connect to the headset.
Absolutely all users are interested in the question of how the sound is regulated, as well as in what radius do you need to be from the TV? This aspect directly depends on the adapter model. Mainly, the power source should be within a radius of 10 meters. If you go beyond this limit, then the signal quality will noticeably decrease. It is possible that synchronization will be broken.
If your TV does not have a built-in Bluetooth module?
If the TV is not equipped with bluetooth or there are difficulties with connection, the only solution to the problem in such a situation is to use transmitters / receivers. They are recommended to be used not only when pairing headphones with TVs, but also with other types of devices.
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to a TV and listen to it wirelessly, even when using old models of devices, let’s take a look at the example of using transmitters / receivers. Here it is enough to connect the wire from the transmitter to the headphone output (on TV) and connect the Bluetooth headset to the transmitter.
The device usually has its own battery, designed for 10 hours of continuous operation. If the TV has a USB port, it is recommended to connect the power adapter of the transmitter to it.
Charge the equipment before using it.
- Choose the best type of wire for connection (3.5mm audio cable or “tulip”). If there are outputs only for “tulips”, an additional adapter is required (from “tulip” to 3.5 mm).
- Connect receiver to TV.
- Set headphone pairing mode.
- Set the receiver to search for new equipment.
If this algorithm is followed, communication between the devices will be established within a few seconds. The signal reception radius with this method of connection does not exceed 10 m (from the transmitter).
Updated June 10, 2020.
Friends, one of our readers Talgat sent instructions for new generation LG TVs that do not have Bluetooth modules. It is suggested to use your phone connected via Wi-Fi as a Bluetooth transmitter. The method is interesting, but it will go without fish. Here is his manual:
Read an article on your website about connecting bluetooth headphones to a TV that doesn’t have a bluetooth transmitter.
LG models can be connected via smartphone. The idea is not mine, but I propose to add it as one of the options.
Connecting Wireless Headphones to LG TV without Bluetooth Transmitter.
- Press the “Smart Hub” button on the remote control. (editor’s note. In fact, you can skip the first two steps and just download the “LG TV Plus” application from the Play Market)
- Scan the appeared code with your smartphone, download and install the application “LG TV Plus”.
- Run the application. Select your TV model from the list that appears.
- Enter the PIN code in the smartphone, which will be displayed on the TV screen.
- After activating the application, the remote control interface will appear on the smartphone, and the icon with your account from the smartphone will appear on the TV.
- Go to the application menu on your smartphone, select “Bluetooth Agent”.
- Turn your wireless headphones into search mode.
- On your smartphone, click on the “Select device” button, select your headphones and connect them. Ready!
- To disconnect the headphones, select “Connect to TV Speaker”.
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to Samsung and LG TV
Wireless headphones are the optimal output when watching movies and listening to songs in an environment of external silence. The ability to connect headphones to TV depends on the model range of devices, software version, individual instructions and a number of other factors.
Before plugging in headphones, it is recommended that you make sure your TV has built-in Bluetooth. If it is absent, you will have to use a separate Bluetooth adapter and connect headphones to it.
In our article, we will show and tell you how to connect wireless headphones to Samsung and LG TVs, depending on the individual characteristics and types of connected devices.
The work is based on the transmission of a radio signal directly to radio headphones (on the principle of a walkie-talkie). Any active electrical device (within the coverage area of the connection) will negatively affect the signal quality.
The connection is established via a radio channel (without using wires). The maximum coverage area is 100 m. Most modern TVs are equipped with radio transmitters, so there is no need to purchase additional equipment.
Connecting to TV from other manufacturers with Android OS
If we have already started writing about how to connect bluetooth headphones to TV, it is worth touching on TVs from other companies running on Android. Here’s a simple step-by-step guide:
- In the main menu “Android TV” look for the section “Wired and Wireless Networks”.
- We activate the module and turn on the search for devices. In this case, the headset must be in connection mode.
- The TV will find the headphones and we need to click “Connect“.
- Then we determine the type of device and use.
These are indicative instructions. There may be differences on different TV models, but the connection principle will be identical.
Connecting to an LG TV
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to LG TV? It is a little more difficult to figure it out here than in the case of Samsung, since the connection is possible only when using original devices.
The connection diagram itself is simple and looks like this:
- In the TV menu, go to the “Sound” section.
- Next, go to the option “LG Sound Sync (wireless)”.
To set up a wireless connection, it is also recommended to use the LG TV Plus mobile application (Android and iOS). The application allows you to control LG TVs running on the webOS platform.
To create a connection, download LG TV Plus to your smartphone and establish a connection with the TV. Next, in the “Bluetooth Agent” section (in the application), connect the headphones to the TV.
Types of wireless headphones
The principle of operation of wireless headphones, as well as the methods of their connection, depend on the type of equipment.
What headphones to choose for a TV. the following about this
A compact and convenient headphone option that lets you enjoy content sound without wires. The connection method and connection settings depend on the TV model (the headset used is selected in the Wi-Fi settings of the TV menu). If you use additional routers (working as an amplifier), the signal coverage area will expand up to 100 m.
Connecting to a Samsung TV
For clarity, we suggest watching the connection process in video format:
Samsung TVs have a number of problematic points when activating the connection, since not all TV models are capable of pairing Bluetooth headphones (from any manufacturer) with Samsung. We will determine step by step how to connect headphones to Samsung TV.
The proposed connection diagram is the same for all models of this company (regardless of the series and software):
- Go to TV settings.
- Go to the “Sound” section and then. “Speaker settings”.
- Activating the Bluetooth headset.
- Leave the headphones next to the TV (they must be turned on).
- We select the option “List of Bluetooth headphones” (if there is no such option in the settings, or it is not active, you should go to the service parameters of the TV).
- After the TV detects the headphones, we activate them and establish a connection.
The connection activation scheme in TVs of the “K” series is somewhat different from the previous one:
- In the menu, select the “Sound” section.
- Next, go to the options: “Select speaker” and “Audio Bluetooth”.
They are not very popular, since the signal quality is affected by any objects in the reception area (walls, furniture, small objects). Headphone operation is possible only with constant contact with the infrared port.
The connection is established by connecting the transmitter to the audio output located on the TV panel (using a wire). In the transmitter settings, select “audio via infrared”.
With this method of connection, it is recommended to clear the signal transmission area of any objects that interfere with.
How to enable Bluetooth on Samsung Smart TV?
In order to enable Bluetooth on your Samsung TV, you need to do the following.
- First you need to go to the settings menu.
- Then you need to select the “Sound” section and click “OK”.
- Turn on Bluetooth on a paired device.
- After that, you need to open “Speaker Settings” or “Headset Connection”.
How to set up Bluetooth on a Samsung phone?
To enable bluetooth on Samsung phones running Android, swipe down from the top of the screen, a quick access menu will appear. Just click on the Bluetooth icon and it will activate. Please note that an icon will appear at the top of the screen (next to the time). this means that Bluetooth is on.
Is it possible to connect Bluetooth headphones to the TV?
You can connect wireless headphones to your TV in the same way as to any Bluetooth-enabled device, such as a phone. Of course, if the TV has a corresponding module. But, even if it is not there, connecting Bluetooth headphones to a TV is possible: through external adapters, TV set-top boxes and more.
How to find out if your Samsung TV has Bluetooth?
How to find out if there is a function in different devices and how to initialize a service?
- We enter the settings menu (the button in the form of a gear on the remote control).
- Select the Audio output item and click OK.
- Use the Left and Right buttons to find Bluetooth.
- Using the Down button, switch to the Select Device item and click OK.
How to connect wireless headphones to a Samsung TV?
We connect headphones to a TV with Bluetooth function
- We turn on the pairing mode on the headphones. for this you need to press and hold the “On” button until the Bluetooth indicator flashes.
- On the TV, enter the “Sound” menu and on the “Speaker Settings” tab you should find the item about Bluetooth headphones.
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to a TV without Bluetooth?
If your TV does not have Bluetooth, or it flatly refuses to see the headphones, then you can use a special Bluetooth transmitter that connects to the 3.5 mm TV output (it is also possible to connect via RCA (tulip), or an optical audio output), and they are already connected to it headphones.
(Hindi) How to connect Bluetooth headphones to Samsung smart TV
How to connect wireless Bluetooth headphones to the TV?
Below is an instruction on how to connect wireless headphones to a TV, if the TV has built-in Bluetooth connectivity (built-in Bluetooth module).
- We turn on wireless headphones and the search mode for devices on them. Usually, to do this, from the off state, you need to hold the power button for 5-15 seconds until a beep sounds. Or a separate Bluetooth button. In TWS, this is a button on a case or opening a case. about pairing. in our manual or in the documentation for your headphones.
- We go to the TV settings and search for Bluetooth devices. This can usually be done in the sound settings, there should be options for sound devices: audio-out, device speakers, loudspeakers, and the like. Among them should be Bluetooth. Or just in connection options.
- In the submenu “List of Bluetooth devices” (may be a similar name, located in the device or sound menu) select your model of wireless headphones.
- We make pairing (connection). Ready! Bluetooth headphones connected to TV.
This general guide on how to connect wireless headphones to a TV is suitable for any TV with built-in Bluetooth. With different TV models, the setting is different, but the principle is the same.
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to a TV. different TV and headphones
All the main points of how to connect Bluetooth headphones to a TV are described in step 1. For different TV models, the differences are in the structure and names of menu items. On headphones, the only difference is in the activation of the pairing mode. As you can see, connecting your TV to Bluetooth headphones is not a problem.
Here are 5 popular examples:
- How do I connect Airpods to my TV? You can connect Airpods to the TV exactly as described in the basic instructions above. The main thing is not to forget to turn on the pairing mode so that the headphones do not connect to the phone, but can be detected on the TV. detailed instructions for connecting Airpods to a TV.
- How to connect JBL headphones to a TV using the example of JBL CLUB 950NC. This model has a separate Bluetooth button. Just turn on the headphones, then hold this button for about 3 seconds, the headphones become available. we find them in the menu of connected devices, on the TV.
- How to connect TWS headphones to TV. For example, how to connect Galaxy Buds Pro to your TV. We open the case not far from the TV (it, of course, must be turned on), make sure that the headphones are not connected to other sources (disconnect the Bluetooth from the phone in the menu), after a couple of seconds the headphones go into search mode automatically. For other TWS headphones, the search mode can be activated differently: by pressing a button on the case, while holding the buttons / sensors on the headphones. We clarify in the instructions for the headphones.
- How to connect Bluetooth headphones to Smart TV? Smart functions do not affect the Bluetooth connection, so we just follow the basic instructions.
- How to connect headphones to a Sony TV via Bluetooth. We activate the search mode in the headphones. Go to the settings on the TV. In the block “networks and connections” there is a Bluetooth item (in some versions it is combined with the item “Remotes and accessories”), open it. Make sure Bluetooth is on, search for and pair the headphones.
By the way, if you are thinking how to connect headphones to a Xiaomi TV (and any other modern TV), then the logic is the same as for Sony. After all, both there and there Andorid is installed on TVs.
How to connect headphones to a TV?
Let’s figure out how to connect wireless headphones to a TV? 90% of modern TV models have a built-in Bluetooth module and it will take 1 minute to connect Bluetooth headphones.
In order not to doubt whether your TV has Bluetooth, we look at the characteristics of your model on the manufacturer’s website or in the instructions for the TV. There should be a note about Bluetooth and A2DP support. Then it will be 100% clear that you can connect your Bluetooth headphones to a specific TV (LG, Samsung, Sony, etc.) The remaining 10% of TVs without a built-in Bluetooth module are connected using a separate Bluetooth adapter.
Below we will figure out how to connect wireless Bluetooth (Bluetooth) headphones to the TV if it has built-in Bluetooth and if there is no built-in Bluetooth. And in general, let’s figure out what types of headphones can be connected to the TV.
If you are interested in how to connect radio headphones to a TV, then everything is much simpler. We connect the base to the TV (optics or audio cable), and the radio connection will already be with the base. Everything is included. Such models are considered in our rating of headphones for TV.
We connect wireless headphones to TV without Bluetooth. USB / adapter / other devices
Wireless headphones can be connected to TV without a Bluetooth module. But this requires additional devices: Bluetooth transmitters or set-top boxes. Here are the main options for how to connect headphones to TV without bluetooth “over the air”.
The Bluetooth transmitter can have different connectors for connection:
- mini-jack 3.5mm (mini-jack);
- AUDIO RCA (tulip);
- Optical Digital Audio;
USB transmitters are suitable for a TV, whose USB inputs can recognize such devices (transmit sound). Accordingly, we connect the transmitter and pair it according to the instructions above. In addition, most likely, you will need to use the instructions for the transmitter.
In case of problems with the sound in the headphones after connecting, first make sure that it is the transmitter that is to blame. To do this, test it on any other device. PC or laptop. If the sound works fine on other devices, then it’s all about the settings of your TV. Sometimes in TVs, to output sound to external devices, you must manually enable this option in the settings menu.
Some TV boxes like Roku, Apple TV, and Android TV Box support wireless headphone connectivity. Accordingly, we connect and configure the set-top box, and already wireless headphones to it. The same is true for TV receivers and home theaters.
Some Android TV devices support Bluetooth audio connectivity. In this case, the connection is quite simple:
- Put the headphones into pairing mode.
- Go to the menu “Settings” → “Bluetooth”
- Select your headphone model from the list.
Apple TV has the ability to connect wireless headphones. The logic is the same:
- Put the headphones into pairing mode.
- Go to “Settings” → “Remotes and devices” → “Audio and video”.
- Select your headphone model from the list.
Connecting headphones with Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick is another option for connecting Bluetooth headphones to your TV.
- Put the headphones into pairing mode.
- Then on Fire TV or Fire TV Stick go to Settings → Bluetooth Controllers and Devices → Other Bluetooth Devices.
- Select your headphone model from the list.
In order to watch TV with wireless headphones using a Roku TV box, you must:
- Download and install the Roku app on your smartphone.
- Connect wireless headphones to your smartphone (to do this, also make sure that your smartphone is connected to the same wireless network as your set-top box).
- Enjoy private viewing of your favorite shows.
- If you want to disconnect your wireless headphones from your TV, just turn off your headphones or disconnect them from your phone.
Also, some Roku models have a headphone jack built into the remote so you can watch TV with regular wired headphones without plugging them directly into your TV.
Game consoles also offer the ability to watch TV with wireless audio, but often they do not have the ability to connect a wireless headset, so you will have to watch TV with wired headphones connected to the set-top box.
The Playstation 4 does not support all Bluetooth headsets, alas. However, you can use a Bluetooth USB adapter to bypass the limitation, which, however, also does not work with all wireless headphones.
Therefore, the easiest option would be to use wired headphones on the controller. For this:
- Connect headphones to the set-top box.
- Go to the menu “Settings” → “Devices” → “Audio devices” → “Output to headphones”
- Choose your headphone model.
- Enjoy watching your TV.
An external Bluetooth adapter is a transmitter that can be installed on the audio output of any TV series and turn it into a full-fledged device for wireless signal reception. It works by plugging into a standard 3.5mm Jack. Another name for the device is transmitter, and the principle of its operation is quite simple:
- when connected to the audio output, the plug receives a signal from it;
- when you turn on the Bluetooth headphones, the transmitter establishes pairing with them;
- the transmitter processes the sound, converting it into a signal available for transmission via Bluetooth.
Wired connection methods are also quite varied. The jack where you can connect the cable should be found on the back panel. it is marked with an icon representing the headphones. The input is standard, 3.5 mm in diameter. To make the headphones work, you just need to insert their plug into the jack.
It is worth considering that when using wired headphones, you may be faced with the need to constantly connect and disconnect the wire. If the TV is standing close to a wall or suspended on a bracket, this will be extremely inconvenient, and sometimes even completely out of the question. The problem is solved by purchasing a special digital-to-analog converter. It will allow you to transfer the sound from the built-in TV speakers to external speakers or headphones. The converter has 2 outputs for connecting audio accessories. To activate its work, it will be enough to select the output to an external receiver in the Samsung menu.
This method only works if the TV has an appropriate wireless module. Among the advantages of this choice is the ability to connect several headphones at once while watching one movie. Both devices for broadcasting the signal must be connected to the same common network. The connection quality and reception range will be good in this case. But headphones of this type are much more expensive, and they are not compatible with all TV models.
The connection principle is the same as for other wireless devices. It is necessary to activate the gadget through the “Speaker Settings” menu item. After starting auto search, the headphones and the TV will detect each other, synchronizing the work. A sign that everything went well will be the appearance of sound in the headphones.
How to connect wireless headphones?
There are many ways to connect wireless headphones. Among the most popular options are the use of Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Each of the methods deserves special attention.
Samsung TV headphones: choice and connection
Questions about where the headphone jack for a Samsung TV is located, and how to connect a wireless accessory to a Smart TV from this manufacturer, often arise among owners of modern technology. With the help of this useful device, you can easily enjoy the loudest and clearest sound when watching a movie, immerse yourself in 3D reality without disturbing others.
To make the right choice, just explore the best wireless with Bluetooth and wired models, as well as the available ways to connect them.
Wireless and wired headphones are on the market in a very wide range. But they have to be matched to Samsung TVs in a practical way. there is no official list of supported devices. Consider models and brands that can be recommended for joint use.
- Sennheiser RS. The German company offers fully covering ear accessories with high clarity performance. The 110, 130, 165, 170, 175 and 180 models can be wirelessly connected with Samsung. The brand’s products are distinguished by their high price, but these headphones are worth it. Among the obvious advantages are long battery retention, ergonomic design, precise assembly and reliable components.
- JBL E55BT. These are quality wireless earbuds. The model has a stylish design, weighs 230 g, provides a comfortable fit even after prolonged use. The presented headphones have 4 color options, they are able to work autonomously for 20 hours without loss of sound quality. Possibility of cable connection with a sound source, ear pads are foldable.
- Sony MDR-ZX330 BT. A company from Japan produces pretty good compact speakers. The comfortable shape of the ear cushions does not put pressure on the head while listening to music or watching movies, the holder is adjustable to fit the head. The disadvantages of a particular model include only an inconvenient scheme for pairing the device with a TV. Battery life up to 30 hours of continuous use with Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT. Headphones with smooth, high quality and clear sound. This is a good solution for watching TV without being tied to wires. In addition to standard modules, this model has NFC for wireless connection with speakers and AptX. a high-definition codec. The earbuds also support cable connectivity, and the built-in battery lasts for 25 hours.
- Philips SHP2500. Wired headphones from an affordable price range. The cable length is 6 m, the headphones have a closed type of construction, and a good build quality can be noted.
The sound is not as clear as in the flagship models of competitors, but it is enough for home use.
Via built-in bluetooth
This is a fairly simple solution that works on most Samsung Smart TV series. You need to act like this:
- charge the headphones and turn them on;
- enter the TV menu;
- select “Sound”, then “Speaker settings” and start the search for headphones;
- select the desired Bluetooth device from the list, establish pairing with it.
Only 1 headphone can be connected in this way. When viewing in pairs, the second set will have to be connected via a wire. In series H, J, K, M and later, you can connect headphones through the engineering menu. To do this, you first have to manually activate Bluetooth on the TV. This cannot be done in the menu.
Which to choose?
You can choose headphones for your Samsung TV using a simple algorithm.
Wireless and wired headphones are also quite different in terms of design. The simplest are plug-in, inserts or “drops” that allow you to go about your business without leaving the TV. Overheads are more convenient for thoughtful viewing of programs and films. Such models have the form of an arc with flat pads of a round or oval shape on the sides.
The highest quality in terms of sound and isolation from external noise. covering, they completely cover the ear.
When choosing headphones for watching terrestrial television, cable channels or high-definition movies, you need to pay attention to the characteristics that directly affect their usability and sound quality. Let’s list them.
- Length of cable. In a wired connection, it plays a decisive role. The best option would be for 6-7 m, which allows you not to limit the user in choosing a seat. The best cables have a removable design, elastic strong braid.
- The type of wireless connection. If you decide to buy wireless headphones, you should pay attention to models with a Wi-Fi or Bluetooth signal. They have a large enough radius for free movement around the room, high resistance to interference. Infrared or RF wireless models are not compatible with Samsung TV.
- Construction type. The best solution for television viewing will be completely closed or semi-closed options. They will allow you to provide surround sound while preventing interference in the form of external noise. Among wired headphones, it is worth choosing those that have a one-sided type of design.
- Power. It must be selected taking into account the capabilities of the sound signal supplied by the TV. The maximum indicators are usually indicated in the technical documentation.
- Headphone sensitivity. The choice of the maximum volume level available for adjustment depends on it. The higher this indicator, the more intense the sound effects will be transmitted.
Sensitive headphones help you immerse yourself in what is happening on the screen when watching a blockbuster or while playing.
There are two ways to connect headphones to your TV:
- By wire.
As you can understand, the first method differs from the second in the presence of wires when pairing with a TV. If your TV, for example, does not have a 3.5 mm jack, then you will need a special adapter. And in the second method, Bluetooth technology is used, with the help of which a connection is established between the TV and the headphones. Now let’s look at each of the ways.
Sennheiser HD 215 II
Sennheiser has been one of the leaders in the audio industry for several years. And these headphones prove it. Long wire, excellent sound insulation and high quality sound. A fairly lightweight model, which cannot be said in appearance. A snug fit. neither tight nor loose. The ear cushions fit the entire ear, giving complete separation from external noise.
Can I connect if there is no jack?
It also happens that the socket is not located on the TV. In this case, you will need special adapters.
- RCA. The well-known “Tulip”. To connect headphones, 2 wires will be enough. white and red, that is, the left and right connectors. But you won’t be able to connect the 3.5mm jack directly, you need a special adapter from RCA to 3.5mm. HDMI adapter with output to 3.5 mm.
- TRS. This adapter is extremely convenient and the sound quality will not deteriorate, since the HDMI interface is pre-provided for transmitting digital audio streams.
- S / PDIF. The lion’s share of manufacturers is installing this digital interface in new 4K TVs. Therefore, in order to connect headphones, it is enough to use an adapter or a converter. Converter converts digital audio stream to analog form.
Practical advice on how to connect wireless or cordless headphones to the TV
Television sets have long ceased to be just a “box for watching TV programs”. Every year more and more new technologies appear in the TV industry. The ability to connect headphones to a TV is not a new implementation at all, but it is still in demand. This can be useful if there are many household members in your house, but you still want to watch your favorite movie in silence and on the big screen. So how do you connect headphones to your TV? There are several options.
How to listen to broadcasts on devices of different brands with Smart TV?
Via bluetooth module
The connection method is identical to that of connecting headphones to a telephone. The instruction is the same:
- Turn on your headphones.
- Turn on Bluetooth on the TV.
- All sorts of signals will be shown on the TV display to which you can connect. select the signal from the headphones.
At first glance, it may seem that the headphones are bulky and rather heavy, and generally not comfortable, but this is only at first glance. This is not to say that they are made firmly and reliably. they should be handled more carefully. But she sits very comfortably and does not cause discomfort.