How To Connect Airpods To Ipad
Is it possible to connect headphones to multiple devices at the same time?
Can. But in this case, the sound between devices will switch automatically. Alas, but it will not be possible to simultaneously listen to sound from two devices.
Connect, for example, headphones to your iPhone and iPad. When playing music, you can switch the audio playback source (headphones or speakers).
To do this:
- Open the control panel (swipe up from the bottom of the screen).
- Swipe from right to left to open the player screen.
- Click on the play sound icon and select the apple headphones.
Answers to popular questions
There are quite a few questions about Apple wireless headphones on the network. Here are the most common ones, to which I will give answers.
Airpods: instructions for connecting to iPhone
Airpods were first introduced to the public with the launch of the iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2. They are sold separately from compatible gadgets, and even Apple’s latest top model, the iPhone Xs Max, cannot boast AirPods included.
And now, when the Apple wireless headset is in your hands, a quite reasonable question appears: how to connect Airpods to an iPhone?
How much do Airpods cost?
Original AirPods in Apple retail cost 13 490.00 rubles.
There is only one condition under which you can connect the headset to the gadget: the iPhone must have an operating system version of at least iOS 10.1.
This means that the earbuds will work with iPhone 5, 6, 7 and later.
Airpods do not connect to iPhone, what to do?
If the interface with the headphone pattern does not appear on the unlocked screen of the iPhone:
- Check that the case with the headphones is near the smartphone and they are charged.
- Close the lid of the headphone case and open after 10-20 seconds. The indicator LED should flash white.
- If the indicator does not show signs of life, close the case, press and hold the button on the back of the case until the indicator flashes.
Apple iPad and the Internet. Two ways to connect
Despite the fact that the global network “Internet” is at the development stage, it successfully takes root in various portable multimedia devices, of course, the network could not ignore tablets, so today we will learn two ways to connect iPad to the Internet. The post was written for novice users, the material does not contain settings for each router and operator.
All Apple iPad tablet users fall into two categories:
- Ipad users without internet connection (off-line)
- And users whose tablets are connected to the Internet (on-line)
The first category of users does not need a network connection or does not yet have the ability to connect to broadband access (for example, students). Such users download information to the tablet only using the iTunes program installed on the computer. Those. Use an iPad offline, but with a computer they can easily do the following:
Of course, any downloadable content (photos, books and applications) must already be on the computer.
But most users connect iPad to the Internet and use the tablet to its fullest. They can browse websites, blogs, forums and social media. Networks using the Safari browser; talk on skype, while hearing and seeing each other using the camera built into the tablet; use mobile clients (ICQ, M-Agent); watch online; install (and update) apps directly from iPad and do many other things.
By connecting the tablet to the network, a lot of web opportunities open up for the user. Therefore, if you decide to connect the iPad to the Internet, then you should know that there are two ways to connect the tablet to the network:
Internet for iPad via Wi-Fi
Today the Internet using Wi-Fi access points is very developed. Wireless access points are installed both in public places and at home. The thing is very convenient, no extra wires, besides, the range of the network allows you to comfortably use the Internet from iPad both in your house and in your apartment.
Any iPad tablet model supports Wi-Fi networks, so if you decide to use this method, contact your Internet service provider in your city and choose one of the unlimited tariffs, check the possibility of organizing a Wi-Fi network and purchase Wi-Fi. Fi router. Before drawing up the documents for connection, ask that a specialist be sent to you to organize and configure the Wi-Fi network. A specialist will come and set up an access point and give you a network name and password with which the iPad and any other device will connect to the Internet.
As soon as the Internet is set up, go to the iPad, select Settings, find the Wi-Fi section (step 1), turn on Wi-Fi (step 2) and select your network in the list (step 3), in the given example, our network is called “delta“, That’s why we choose it, you choose your.
If you look closely, you can see a lock near the network name in the example, which means that the network is closed with a password, so only those who know the password will be able to connect to this Wi-Fi network.
Enter the password and press the “Connect” button (step 4). We are waiting for the Wi-Fi icon to appear in the status bar.
The icon in the upper left corner of the display indicates that the Internet is connected. We launch the Safari browser, enter any address and check the functionality, it is advisable to do this before the specialist runs away. Most importantly, do not forget the password and the name of the network, write it down, they will still be useful to you.
After connecting the iPad to the Internet via Wi-Fi, using the tablet will become much more interesting, but this method has one drawback. A certain network frame, i.E. If you leave the Wi-Fi network, the Internet is no longer available. Therefore, people who are constantly moving with the tablet will be interested in another way of connecting.
Internet for iPad over 3G / 4G network
If the Internet on the iPad is needed not for home use, but for on-line navigation or work that requires constant movement, then you can think about connecting the tablet to the mobile Internet. In general, if the iPad user needs constant access to the network outside the house or apartment, then read on.
This method of connecting to the Internet is not applicable in all iPad models, but only in models with a communication module. 3G or 4G. Such a model can be recognized by some external features, which we talked about in the article. “How to insert a SIM card into the iPad.” In addition to external features, these models also differ in price, an iPad with an additional communication module and a SIM card tray is more expensive than a regular Wi-Fi model.
If you are the owner of just such an iPad (Wi-Fi 3G) and the presence of a mobile Internet is simply necessary, then we purchase a Micro-SIM card, which is distributed by mobile operators and insert the SIM card into the iPad. Before purchasing a SIM card, familiarize yourself with the tariff plans for mobile Internet and choose the most suitable one for yourself. If you need mobile Internet on iPad all the time, then take a look at unlimited tariffs. You can make a Micro-SIM card yourself from a regular SIM card.
After installing the SIM card in the tablet, the inscription “iPad”, located in the upper left corner of the screen, should be changed to the name of the operator with a signal strength indicator. If this did not happen, go to Settings. Cellular data (step 1) and turn on the “Cellular data” section (step 2), after which we observe the appearance of the operator. If the signal scale and the operator appear, then launch Safari and try to open any web page.
Sometimes, when connecting the iPad to the mobile Internet, it is necessary to enter additional settings, in such cases, contact the service center of the cellular operator, where they will help you with setting up.
We hope that today’s recommendations will help you connect your iPad to the Internet in the way that you need.
Apps for connecting wireless headphones to Android
Without the functionality of these applications, working with Airpods will be truncated and not completely convenient. Therefore, we recommend that you install the specified products on your smartphone, and use their advanced capabilities when interacting with Airpods.
|AirBattery||AirBattery mobile application. From the series “must have!” for those users who want to enjoy the functionality of Airpods on their phones running Andoird OS. The most important function of the program is to display the charge level of both the AirPods headphones and the box itself. The app will notify you when the battery is low and will also detect the earbuds when you put them in your ears. The program does not currently support the new version of “AirPods Gen 2” headphones.|
|Podroid||Unlike Airbattery, the Podroid app works pretty well with the second version of the headphones. The program provides real-time information about the battery status. It will allow you to assign a command to a double (quadruple) press on the headphones (the next song, increase or decrease the volume, etc.). Sound notification function is supported when the pairing with the Android device is lost.|
|Assistant Trigger||Like the two apps described above, the Assistant Trigger shows the charge level of your Airpods. The features of this application is the ability to call Google Assistant (Bixby or other assistant) using a double tap. The program works well with the second generation AirPods, detects AirPods in the ear and continues playing the track (Pro version).|
What to do if AirPods do not connect to your phone
In case your wireless headphones, which are designed for iPhone, do not connect to Android, we recommend doing the following:
- Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your phone. Banality, but sometimes forgotten about it;
How to connect AirPods to Android
The AirPods were introduced by Apple in October 2016, and since then they’ve gone wild. These are the highest quality wireless headphones to date, and by purchasing this device you will immediately feel the convenience of functionality, sound level and battery life of the device. But since the headphones were originally planned for the Apple ecosystem, their functionality is tailored specifically to work with smartphones and tablets from the specified manufacturer. Below we will analyze how to connect Airpods to your Android, and what you need to do for this.
- Is it possible to connect Airpods to an Android smartphone?
- Pairing Airpods with your mobile phone
- Apps for connecting wireless headphones to Android
- What to do if AirPods do not connect to your phone
Pairing Airpods with your mobile phone
Connecting Airpods to a mobile device on the Andoird operating system is quite simple, and consists in performing the following operations:
- Place your Airpods in the case (the lid of the case should remain open);
The described mechanism is quite simple. But, as we already wrote, after connecting, you will not see many of the convenient functions of wireless headphones, including their charging level. What to do? To improve the work with headphones, we will be helped by special mobile applications, which we will discuss below.
Is it possible to connect Airpods to an Android smartphone?
Many users are interested in the question of the possibility of pairing AirPods with Android. We answer: of course it is possible.
But before proceeding with the direct connection, you need to consider the following:
- When you connect AirPods, you will lose the convenience of control. First of all, because there is no Siri voice assistant on Android, for work with which wireless headphones are sharpened;
Thus, in the remainder we get a high-quality bluetooth headset with excellent sound and good battery life, which exceeds the duration of competing Andoird devices. And this is quite a lot, although the functionality of the headset will be inferior to its functionality when connected to an iPhone.
In our material, we examined how to connect Airpods headphones to a mobile device based on Android OS. And also what is the algorithm for performing this operation, and what mobile applications will help in working with a wireless headset. After pairing, we recommend installing the “AirBattery” application on your device. It will not only show the current battery percentage, but also detect the earbuds in your ears when you insert them. This handy feature allows you to continue playing your favorite song right from the moment it was stopped, and enjoy your favorite hits without unnecessary movements to start them.
2. How to connect Bluetooth headphones to any Android phone
Using the example of fully wireless JBL Tune 120TWS headphones
All popular wireless bluetooth headphones connect to a smartphone according to the scheme described above. Headphones from JBL can be connected to an android phone or iPhone in the same way as the others. However, if we are talking about fully wireless (true wireless) models, there are features.
- The earbuds are ready for pairing as soon as they are taken out of the charging case, just find them in the list of available Bluetooth devices.
- If completely wireless headphones cannot be connected to the Android phone right away, then you need to manually put them into pairing mode. This is done in the same way as the basic instructions: take the headphones out of the case, turn them off manually (usually you need to hold the power button or start / pause for about 3 seconds), manually turn on and hold the button until you hear a beep.
- True Wireless earbuds are also linked together automatically. If this does not happen, you need to either press the start / pause buttons on both headphones at the same time several times (in the case of JBL Tune 120TWS, for example, 3 times) or hold them for a few seconds. After that, the indication will change and / or a signal will sound.
If you still can’t connect the headset to the phone, you should refer to the instructions, obviously there are some unique nuances. # 128521;
1. How to connect wireless Bluetooth headphones to your phone. Pairing
- Turn on Bluetooth in your phone and turn on the headphones. For on / off, there is a separate button or button “start / pause”. Turn on, holding for 2-4 seconds.
- Make bluetooth headphones visible to your phone. If there is a separate Bluetooth pairing button, press (hold) it. If not, do not release the power button after turning on (hold for 3-6 seconds) until a beep or a change in the indicator color.
- Go to Bluetooth settings in your phone. Search for devices. The phone needs to find headphones.
- Select the model of your headphones from the list of found bluetooth devices and connect the headphones.
Item 1-2. Button for Bluetooth pairing / turning on in headphones
Clause 3-4. Bluetooth settings and device search
- In rare cases, headphones, for correct connection, ask for a pin code (according to the standard, these are 1111, 0000, or indicated on the box / in the instructions for the headphones).
- To connect Bluetooth headphones to another phone, you need to break the connection and re-pair with another device (in headsets with multipoint, you do not have to break the connection). Often, if the phone does not see the headphones, it means that they are connected to some other phone nearby. # 128521;
4. How to connect wireless headphones to phones with NFC (Samsung, etc.)
Using the example of full-size headphones Sony WH-1000XM3 with NFC
You can connect Sony headphones (and not only) to your Samsung phone as described above. But there are interesting nuances that can make life easier. Some of the top models such as the Sony WH-1000XM3 have an NFC chip. With this function, you can pair devices simply by leaning your phone against the headphones. But in the headphones and in the phone, there must be NFC support. The instruction is as follows:
- Turn on NFC in the phone settings;
- We turn on the headphones and lean them against the phone (the headphones have an NFC icon on one of the bowls, you need to lean on this side). After detecting the headphones, the phone will either automatically turn on the bluetooth or display a message about the need to connect;
- Headphones are connected. These wireless headphones from Sony to a phone with NFC (Samsung or not # 128521;) are extremely easy to connect. Everything would be so. # 128526;
Also, sometimes a proprietary application can simplify the connection of headphones: we install, turn on the headphones and Bluetooth in the phone, open the application and it will find and connect everything by itself. However, not all headphone apps are capable of this.
3. How to connect bluetooth headphones to Xiaomi phones
Using the example of fully wireless Xiaomi Airdots headphones
To connect Xiaomi AirDots wireless headphones (Redmi or not # 128521;) to the phone, just use the basic instructions above and take into account the nuances from the instructions for connecting fully wireless headphones.
It should be noted that there are 2 types of connecting TWS headphones to the phone:
- One headphone is the presenter. It is he who connects to the smartphone, and the second earpiece is connected to the first. That is, it may seem that the phone “saw” only one earpiece, but no, it’s a pair.
- Both earbuds are connected to the phone in parallel. It happens less often, but it happens. Xiaomi AirDots has announced exactly this type of connection. But in fact, however, it turned out to be the first. # 128521;
In the first case, in order to connect headphones to the phone via bluetooth, it is important to know which one is the main one. In some models, the lead earpiece is always the same (most often the right, but sometimes the left). And in others, you can choose which will be the main one. In this case, bluetooth headphones can be connected to the phone separately and used, for example, as a mono headset.
How to connect wireless Bluetooth headphones to your phone
To connect wireless Bluetooth headphones to your phone, you need to pair the devices via Bluetooth. This can be done in 4 simple steps according to the instructions below.
- Connect ANY wireless Bluetooth headphones. To ANY phone ()
- How to connect headphones via Bluetooth. To any Android phone. (JBL Tune 120TWS)
- How to properly connect Bluetooth headphones. To Xiaomi phones. (Xiaomi Airdots)
- How to Connect Wireless Wireless Headphones. Via Samsung Phone. (Sony WH-1000XM3 with NFC)
- How to connect both wireless bluetooth earbuds. To an Honor or Huawei smartphone. (i7 TWS)
- How to connect wireless headphones via bluetooth. To an iPhone (iOS) phone. (Apple Airpods)
- Connect 2 (both) TWS earbuds at the same time
5.How to connect both wireless earbuds to Honor or Huawei phone
On the example of i7 TWS earbuds. Relevant for i9s, i11, i12
You can connect fully wireless headphones to the Honor phone according to the instructions for TWS models above, and usually both headphones will be connected (in series or in parallel). But in inexpensive fully wireless Chinese models (like i7 tws) this synchronization is often not available, and you have to turn on each earphone separately.
An example of connecting two i7 tws headphones (i9s tws, i12 tws, tws i11) to the phone. This is also a one-stop guide for connecting most True Wireless, Chinese wireless Bluetooth headphones to your phone.
How to connect 2 connect two (both) bluetooth headphones to each other (left and right):
- Turn on the 1st and 2nd headphones (the first included earphone will be the master, the 2nd slave).
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone.
- Press the power button, on each earbud (on the i7 tws, the blue and red diodes start flashing). After that, the headphones should sync with each other. And the indicator will only flash blue.
- Search for devices in Bluetooth settings, find headphones and connect. Both earbuds will be connected to the phone.
- Click the volume control icon in the menu bar and select AirPods or other speakers under Output.
NOTE. Airpods will only appear in Control Center and Mac Menu when they’re ready to use and within reach.
In case AirPods are not showing up on Mac, you need to pair them. For this:
1. On a Mac, open System Preferences and go to Bluetooth.
2. Turn on Bluetooth, if enabled.
3. Place both AirPods in the charging case and open the cover.
4. Press and hold the setting button on the back of the case until the status indicator turns white.
5. Select the defined AirPods in the list of available devices and click the “Connect” button.
If sound is still playing through the built-in Mac speakers in this case, click the volume control icon in the menu bar and select AirPods.
How to choose a music playback source
Apple AirPods wireless headphones can connect to iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time. In this case, the sound will switch between devices automatically.
You can select source for music playback (such as AirPods, built-in iPhone speakers, or Apple TV) by following these steps.
How to connect AirPods wireless headphones to an Android device
After the release of AirPods, many for some reason decided that they could not be used on non-Apple devices. This, of course, is nonsense: at their core, AirPods are, albeit improved, but still Bluetooth headphones. However, in this case, you will have to come to terms with the restrictions. You will not be able to use Siri, but you can listen and speak.
To set up AirPods on Android, follow these steps:
1. Turn on Bluetooth on your Android device.
2. Put your AirPods in the charging case.
3. Open the cover.
4. Press and hold the setting button until the status indicator turns white.
5. Pair your AirPods with your device by selecting them in the list of Bluetooth devices.
On iPhone or iPad
- Open Control Center.
- Press and hold your finger on the music player card in the upper right corner of Control Center until the audio settings appear.
- Click on the AirPlay icon and select the desired device from the list of available.
How to connect AirPods to iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, or Android
No more traditional Bluetooth pairing to connect Apple AirPods to your smartphone.
How to connect AirPods wireless headphones to iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch
In the case of AirPods, it is enough to open the charging case with “drops” lying in it in front of the unlocked device.
Compatible devices for 1st generation AirPods:
- Iphone, iPad, or iPod Touch with iOS 10 or later
- Apple Watch with watchOS 3 or later installed
- Mac with macOS Sierra or later installed.
Compatible devices for AirPods Gen 2 headphones:
- Iphone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 12.2 or later;
- Apple Watch with watchOS 5.2 or later installed
- Apple TV with tvOS 12.2 or later installed;
- Mac with macOS Sierra 10.14.4 or later installed.
The setup interface appears on the device screen. Select “Connect” and click “Finish”. Connecting AirPods 2 will also open the Hey Siri setup wizard (if you haven’t done so on iPhone before).
If the device is signed in to iCloud, then AirPods will automatically set up using any of the compatible devices linked to iCloud using a similar Apple ID.
How to properly connect iPad to TV
A tablet from Apple is a comfortable viewing of media content (or work in social networks) on a great screen. No competitor’s design can match this 1024 x 768 pixel touchscreen display. To further expand the possibilities, you can try to “connect” it with other devices. Connecting the ipad to a TV is a great opportunity to bring the picture from the gadget to a new level. over, this is not so difficult to do.
There is another almost wireless option: the iPad can connect to the TV via Google Chromecast. This device, which looks like a USB flash drive, connects to any HDMI connector. It has its own customization and operation features.
- The functioning of the “assistant” will be possible only when it is connected to the electrical network.
- The configuration is carried out using an additionally downloaded application. After the completion of this operation, the sending of media content will be carried out using a wi-fi network almost instantly.
- Google Chromecast is characterized as a reliable and excellent transmitter, but the picture will only be transmitted in HD quality.
With HDMI cable
In order to instantly, without distortion, receive all signals in HD-format, you should connect the iPad to the TV via hdmi. And here, too, you will need a small additional purchase. An “Apple” Digital AV adapter. In appearance, the device resembles everyone’s familiar USB-cord: it will make compatible work with the desired interface.
How do I connect my iPad to my TV? You need to do the following:
- Connect ipad with adapter;
- The hdmi cable itself is connected with one end to the corresponding connector on the TV, and the other to the ipad;
- In the TV device menu, select the signal source (the hdmi port number is usually located next to its connector);
- Check the connection. Everything should be displayed on the TV screen.
Possible connection methods
Compared to other tablets, it is the “apple” brainchild that can be easily connected to a television device, since in most cases you can get by with the minimum cost of additional equipment. How to connect ipad to TV? This can be done in the following ways:
- Via Apple Tv;
- Using Google Chromecast;
- Using an HDMI cable;
- Using a VGA adapter;
- Via USB.
Apple Tv without wires
The first thing an iPad owner should know about is that the gadget can be connected to a TV receiver without using a bunch of extra wires. Of course, for this you need to purchase and connect an additional Apple TV set-top box.
You won’t have to regret the money spent. Such an assistant will make it possible to broadcast from YouTube, Netflix and other services, view and play your own media files. And that’s not to mention how games will look on the big screen.
Here the AirPlay function will be involved, which will allow you to do all of the above removed. You can activate it in the following ways.
- Connect the set-top box to the TV device.
- Go to “AirPlay” through “Settings” and enable this application.
- Check if the network name matches in the settings of the tablet and the set-top box (for no connection problems).
- Press the “Home” button twice.
- It remains to adjust the brightness and volume levels.
- Make a selection on Apple TV with repeat activated (“Mirroring)”.
With VGA adapter
Another “apple” VGA adapter is able to connect the iPad not only to a TV, but also to any other device that has the same connector. The connection technology is absolutely identical to those described above. But there is one significant drawback. The sound will not be broadcast through the speakers of the TV device.
There are two outputs: either listen to audio through the gadget itself, or additionally connect external speakers.
How to connect AirPods to Android smartphone
There is nothing difficult in connecting AirPods to Android and pairing between headphones and a phone on Android is almost as fast as with an iPhone.
- The first condition for a successful AirPods connection, no matter how trite it sounds, is to activate Bluetooth on your Android device.
- Then, take the AirPods case, open the cover without removing the headphones from it.
- Next, hold down and hold the round button on the headphone case (located on the back), holding until the green indicator flashes white.
- The next step is on an Android smartphone in the Bluetooth connection section, select pairing with AirPods.
After pairing the devices, you can freely listen to music in AirPods from your Android smartphone or tablet.
Can AirPods Connect to Android
Yes. It is possible to connect wireless headphones to AirPods to Android, so the opinion that Apple headphones are suitable only for iPhone is wrong. The fact is that AirPods headphones are connected via Bluetooth, and therefore all devices that have bluetooth technology can be connected to headphones and listen to audio content.
Important points when using Apple headphones with Android smartphones:
- When using AirPods with Android, you will have access to the voice control function, since this requires the voice assistant Siri, which works only in the eco-system of Apple devices;
- Also, you will not be able to see the charging indication and control it. These features are only available when paired with an iPhone;
- When you take out the headphones, the music will not stop like in the case of the iPhone
Is it possible to connect AirPods to an Android smartphone?
Your android Android OS How to connect AirPods to Android
With all the credit for Android smartphone manufacturers, we must admit that Apple, and in particular AirPods, brought innovation and impetus to the development of wireless headphones. The rivalry between the two leaders of Google (Android), including smartphone manufacturers and Apple, has created many technologies in mobile devices. In our article, we want to share whether it is possible to connect Apple wireless headphones to Android smartphones and offer you instructions on how to connect AirPods to Android.
How AirPods are connected to an Android smartphone. How to unlink AirPods from Android phone
To disconnect AirPods from an Android smartphone, you need to remove the device in the settings, connect via Bluetooth, and the wireless headphones will be untied.
What other devices can I connect AirPods to?
Also, in addition to Windows devices, you can connect your Apple wireless headphones to any other Bluetooth-enabled device. Whether it’s a tablet, iWatch, PDA, Android phone or other OS.
Connecting AirPods to a computer or laptop on Windows 7, 8, 10
The Apple AirPods wireless headset is one of the best-selling headphones on the market, because these headphones are practical and comfortable compared to their counterparts. They produce the highest quality sound and work stably with Apple devices, but they can also be connected to Android devices. Easily connect AirPods to your computer. They will work perfectly with a Windows PC if it has a Bluetooth modem.
- What you need to connect AirPods to PC
- Instructions for connecting AirPods to a computer or laptop on Windows 7, 8, 10
- Disadvantages of connecting to a PC
- What other devices can I connect AirPods to?
- What to do if you have problems
Instructions for connecting AirPods to a computer or laptop on Windows 7, 8, 10
- Turn on the Bluetooth function on our device.
- We pair the headphones with the device.
- On the case (and the charger at the same time), press the button and hold it for a couple of seconds.
- Wait until the indicator near the button on the charging box starts to glow. This blinking indicates that the headphones and PC / laptop have completed the process of identifying each other.
- All that’s left is the standard procedure for connecting a conventional wireless headset to your device.
Disadvantages of connecting to a PC
In principle, we figured out how to connect AirPods to Windows 7, 8, 10, but some troubles may arise in the process. After all, when AirPods are connected to non-Apple devices, they get limited functionality. The user cannot:
- See the headphone charging status on the device screen;
- Use the function of quickly switching headphones between different devices.
If you connect AirPods to Apple and Android devices, you can use the touchpad functionality, but in the case of a PC or laptop, the touchpad will not work. But despite this, the headphones will work stably anyway, and the sound quality will be excellent.
What you need to connect AirPods to PC
- Bluetooth modem.
- Required drivers for your device.
- Your PC or laptop must support wireless headset connection.
What to do if you have problems
Although Apple promises us the stable operation of AirPods even when pairing them with other devices, various problems may occur. In order to get rid of these problems, you need to restart your headphones. Reboot algorithm for this headphone model:
- You need to hold down the button on the charging case for a certain time until the amber indicator flashes;
- After the indicator lights up, close the lid of the charging box;
- After that we just re-pair.
Now you know how to connect Apple AirPods to your laptop or PC and get the most out of them.