How to connect Airpods to iPad
How to manually connect Airpods Max to Mac
- From the Apple menu go to System Preferences;
- Click Bluetooth;
- Make sure the wireless network is turned on, then press and hold the noise control button on the Airpods Max;
- Wait until the indicator on the headphones flashes white;
- After that, the device will appear in the Bluetooth list;
- Click the Connect button.
How to connect Airpods Max to MacBook or Mac
If you’ve connected your headphones to your iPhone or iPad and signed in to iCloud with your Apple ID, your Mac will automatically set up and connect your Airpods Max. If the headphones are close to your computer, macOS will display a notification asking you to connect to Airpods Max.
If the connection fails, try:
- Put on headphones;
- Click on the Bluetooth icon or volume control in the Mac menu bar;
- Select Airpods Max from the list.
First Steps Before Pairing Airpods Max
Before connecting the earbuds to an Apple smartphone, tablet or laptop, make sure you have the latest operating system installed.
How to Connect Airpods Max to iPhone, iPad, MacBook and Android
The Airpods Max were released relatively recently, but the setup and connection issue remains with inexperienced users. In today’s article, I will try to answer the question of how to set up and connect Airpods Max. Go!
Connect AirPod Pro to iPad (2021)
After reading the instructions, you will be able to connect your Airpods Max to any Apple device and easily set up your headphones. I will also answer the question of what to do first before connecting Airpods Max to a smartphone or MacBook.
Make sure you have the latest version of iOS 14.3 installed. For this:
- Go to Settings;
- Select General;
- Click on Software Update.
To connect Airpods Max to your Mac, your computer must be running macOS 11.1 or later. You can check for updates:
- Going to the Apple menu;
- By going to System Preferences;
- Selecting Software Update.
If an update is available for your computer, simply click the Update Now button to begin the installation process.
How to Connect Airpods Max to Android Smartphone
The new earbuds can also work with an Android device. To make pairing you need:
- On a smartphone or tablet, go to Settings. Connections. Bluetooth (the location of the parameter depends on the software shell and smartphone model);
- Press and hold the noise control button on the headphones until the indicator flashes white;
- Select Airpods Max in the list of Bluetooth devices and connect to them.
How to connect Airpods Max to iPhone, iPad or iPod
Headphones are connected to an iPhone or iPad very quickly and easily, literally in a few steps.
- Unlock your device;
- Go to your home screen;
- Remove Airpods Max from the smart case and bring it to your smartphone or tablet;
- Wait a little, after which the quick setup menu will appear on the device screen;
- If automatic pairing does not start, go to Settings. Bluetooth;
- If the indicator on the headphones does not flash white, please reset them to factory settings;
- When a notification appears on the smartphone screen, click the Connect button;
- Next, you can set up your headphones to work with Siri, or immediately test spatial audio. To do this, click on Listen to how it works;
- When finished, tap Done.
If you’re signed in to iCloud, Airpods Max will be automatically set up with devices that are paired with iCloud under your Apple ID.
To pair your Airpods Max with your Apple TV, you need to:
- Update TVOS to version 14.3;
- Check for an update by going to Settings. System. Software Update;
- Select Update software if available.
How to connect headphones to iPad Pro?
The USB-C to 3.5mm headphone adapter allows you to connect 3.5mm headphones and other audio devices with a USB-C port. Plug the USB-C to 3.5mm headphone adapter into the USB-C port on your device and plug the other end into the headphones.
Is it possible to connect Airpods to iPad?
Hello Maxim. Check out the Airpods specs page for a list of devices that Apple branded wireless headphones will work with. The oldest of these devices are: iPhone 5, iPad Air and iPad mini 2.… Airpods can be connected to almost any smartphone with a bluetooth module.
How to connect wireless headphones to iPhone 5?
We turn on our Bluetooth headphones, then go to “Settings” on the iPhone, select and turn on “Bluetooth”. We are waiting for you to turn up and connect your headphones to the iPhone.
Why iPad doesn’t see Airpods?
If you can’t connect your headphones to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Make sure your iOS or iPadOS device has the latest compatible software. … Learn what to do if your Airpods or charging case won’t charge. Go to the Bluetooth Settings menu.
What to do if one Airpods won’t connect?
If the left or right Airpods are not working
- On your iOS device, go to the Bluetooth Settings menu.
- Click the “i” icon (.
- Tap Forget This Device and then Confirm button.
- Place both Airpods in the charging case.
- Press and hold the setting button for a few seconds until the status light flashes white.
Why iPhone doesn’t see wired headphones?
As a rule, the reason that the iPhone does not see wired headphones is a faulty connector. In the case of the 3.5 audio jack, it is often clogged with dust and dirt, foreign objects and various liquids get inside. This leads to corrosion of the socket itself, or internal contacts.
How to connect Airpods to a tablet?
- Open the Bluetooth settings screen on your device with which you intend to use Airpods.
- Open the cover of the Airpods charging case, while the headphones themselves should be in the charging case.
- There is a small button on the back of the charging case, press and hold it for a few seconds.
How to connect wireless headphones to iPad Pro?
Open your Airpods case. On iPad, open Settings Bluetooth. next to Airpods in the device list. Tap Test Ear Fit, tap Continue, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How to connect Airpods to a Windows computer or laptop
Can Airpods be used with a Windows 10, 8.1, or Windows 7 computer? Yes, you can: it is enough that the computer or laptop has a Bluetooth adapter, and it works properly. after connecting Airpods, they can be used as headphones with a microphone.
This guide details how to connect Apple Airpods or Airpods Pro to a PC or laptop, as well as the possible problems you may encounter while doing so. In the context of the topic, it can be helpful: How to connect and use Airpods with Android.
Possible issues connecting Airpods and Airpods Pro in Windows 10, 8.1 and Windows 7
Here are some common problems when using Airpods on a Windows computer and possible approaches to solve them:
- Bluetooth works (sees other devices), but Airpods can’t find it. this happens with old Bluetooth adapters (as well as cheap USB-Bluetooth adapters for PCs), or is often caused by drivers. Try to uninstall the existing Bluetooth driver (in the device manager, remove the adapter and check the box “Remove drivers for this device”) and install it manually from the official website of the laptop manufacturer. Also, I was faced with the fact that, on the contrary, the headphones were not found with the official driver, and after removing it and automatically installing the driver of Windows 10 itself, everything worked fine. If you are not sure if Bluetooth is working properly (and it happens that your adapter is disconnected, although the driver is installed and “the device is working properly), see a separate guide: What to do if Bluetooth does not work on a laptop.
- Airpods connection drops, audio stutters. Here again, you can experiment with different driver versions until you find a stable one. Sometimes turning off the power saving for the Bluetooth adapter helps (go to the adapter properties in the device manager, turn off the power saving on the Power Management tab). Also useful: Sound lags behind Bluetooth headphones.
Connecting Airpods to Computer
As noted above, in order to be able to connect, your computer must be equipped with Bluetooth, the adapter must work properly and not be disconnected, the further steps are as follows:
- Put your Airpods in pairing mode. To do this, place them in the case, open it, and then press and hold the round button on the case until the LED indicator flashes white. If it does not start blinking, wait a little longer without releasing the button: it will glow white, blink orange several times, and then start blinking white.
- Pair your Airpods with your computer. To do this, in Windows 10 go to Settings (WinI or the gear icon in the Start menu). Devices. Add Bluetooth or another device. Bluetooth, wait until Airpods appear in the list and click on them, wait until the connection is complete.
- In Windows 7 and 8.1, you can go to Control Panel. Devices and Printers. Add a device and also connect to Airpods.
- Turn on audio output and microphone from Airpods. In Windows 10, go to Settings. System. Sound and make sure Airpods are installed as output and input devices.
- On Windows 7 and 8.1, go to Recorder and Playback Devices (right-click on the speaker in the notification area) and set Airpods as the default playback and recording device (right-click on Airpods. use default and use as communication device default). In Windows 10 it is also better to look into such a section (see How to open the recording and playback devices of Windows 10). In some messengers (for example, Skype), you need to select the default microphone in the settings of the program itself.
Connect Airpods to iPad How To
As a rule, this is where all the settings end. Airpods work with Windows and there are no problems, and reconnection usually happens automatically (or without pairing, but simply by connecting the device in the device parameters). The only caveat is that when used with an iPhone, the headphones will have to be reconnected to it.
Using Airpods with Computer. video
If, when you try to connect Airpods to a laptop or computer, something does not work as expected, describe the situation, paying special attention to the laptop model and Bluetooth adapter, perhaps there is a solution.
Distribution of new, sometimes interesting and useful materials from the remontka.pro website. No ads and free computer help for subscribers from the author. Other subscription methods (VK, Odnoklassniki, Telegram. Youtube, Yandex.Dzen)
And what if the Airpods are paired, but going into the sound options, I can not select a different input and output device for sound. Only speaker and microphone? Please tell me what to do
Theoretically, it may be that you have the wrong Bluetooth drivers. that is, Windows installed it itself, but you did not manually install a laptop from the manufacturer’s website for your model. And then it may not work “fully” and not function to transmit sound, for example.
The headphones were connected once. After that, they are categorically not found. What to do?
And if you delete and reconnect from the very beginning?
Playing Music Through Airpods
Apple wireless headphones adhere to a number of concepts when playing music, audiobooks, and browsing media content. If you take the wireless headphones out of the case and insert them into your ears, then the sound will automatically be transmitted to the accessory, bypassing the standard speaker. The signal is intercepted almost at lightning speed, and without additional visits to the settings, and even between different mobile equipment. Mac computers, iPads or Apple Watch.
If you take one Airpods out of your ear during playback, the current audio track or even the video will pause. If both are removed, playback will pause, but will resume if you return the accessory to your ears within 15 seconds.
For manual control of the sound source, the developers suggest using a special icon:
Can be found in the native music player on the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, and in third-party entertainment services such as YouTube or Twitch.
When referring to the icon, it will be possible to select a playback source. an accessory or a speaker.
How to connect Airpods wireless headphones to iPhone: setup and troubleshooting
Hello everyone. Question: how to connect Airpods to iPhone is often found on the network, but there is no clear answer. Therefore, the time has come to figure out how to pair the accessory with mobile equipment, and with setting up controls, and with the features that appear when playing content. Also consider issues when wireless headphones won’t connect.
How to connect Airpods to iPhone
Before pairing and presetting Airpods, Apple recommends updating the software on your iPhone. The 1st generation earbuds are compatible with iOS 10, 2nd generation with iOS 12.2, and Airpods Pro with 13.2. Likewise, you’ll have to take care of the iPad, iPod Touch and Nano.
Without downloading updates, the full performance of the wireless accessory is not guaranteed, but it is not excluded either.
The current versions of iOS are available in the “Settings” section, in the “General” section and in the “Software update” sub-item. How to proceed further. the step-by-step instructions will tell you:
- Go to the Home screen on the iPhone, place the Airpods next to it and open the case with the headphones inside.
- The iPhone screen immediately prompts you to “Connect” a new accessory. If the screensaver does not appear, then on the back cover of the case you will have to press and hold the button to activate pairing.
- After connecting the headphones, you should look into the Bluetooth settings, and from there, go to the Airpods settings. The list of options available for change depends directly on the version of the accessory.
On the 1st generation Airpods, gesture change is provided. double tapping on the right or left earphone will help to change the track or pause the playback. On the 2nd version, a call to the Siri voice assistant appeared. On Airpods Pro. Active noise canceling control.
What to do if they don’t connect?
- Restart your smartphone, tablet, MAC-book or watch.
- Check if the headphones are charged.
- Try to pair the headset again using the pairing button. hold it for 5 seconds.
- Update the operating system of the device.
- As a last resort. hard reset to factory settings on iPhone or iPad.
Alternatively, test the headphones on a different device. If the problem persists, then there is a breakdown in the “ears” themselves and they should be taken for repair.
On an iOS device
- Open Control Center.
- Press and hold the audio controls card in the upper right corner of Control Center to change audio settings.
- Click the icon and select the desired device from the list. one
Controlling playback with Airpods Pro
- To play or pause audio, tap the pressure sensor on the AirPod. To resume playback, tap the sensor again.
- To skip to the next song, double-tap the pressure sensor on the AirPod.
- To skip to the previous song, three times tap the sensor.
- To change the volume level, say “Hey Siri,” and then say, for example, “Turn down.” Or move the volume slider for the program you’re listening to to the lock screen or Control Center. You can also open the Now Playing screen on your Apple Watch, then spin the Digital Crown to change the volume.
With Airpods Pro, you can control the level of ambient sound. Press and hold the touch sensor to toggle between active noise canceling and open earbuds. To customize the action that is activated by pressing and holding, go to the Settings menu Bluetooth Airpods Pro Press and hold Airpods.
Charge Airpods and Case
To charge your Airpods, place them in the case and close the lid. 4 Airpods turn off and charge when placed in the case.
Airpods Pro can be charged in the charging case using Qi wireless charging devices. When the case is charging wirelessly, tap the status indicator to view the charging status. When the indicator light is green, the case and headphones (if inside) are more than 80% charged. You can also charge the case using Apple’s USB-C or USB-A Lightning to USB Cable.
You can charge your Airpods (1st and 2nd generation) in the Wireless Charging Case or the standard Airpods Charging Case. If you have a wireless charging case, you can use a Qi charger to charge. Any case can be charged by connecting to the Apple Lightning to USB cable.
- If you are using Airpods Pro and Airpods (2nd generation), “Hey Siri” is used to activate Siri.
- If you are using Airpods Pro, you can press and hold the pressure sensor to activate Siri with your AirPod.
- If you are using Airpods (1st and 2nd generation), double-tap to activate Siri.
Siri can be used with Airpods to ask questions and make phone calls. Siri can also control music playback and check the status of your Airpods. Below are some examples of requests to Siri.
- “Play my favorites playlist”.
- “Turn up the volume”.
- “How to get home from here?”
- “Move on to the next song”.
- “Pause the Music”.
- “What is the battery level in my Airpods?”
On iPhone or iPad
- Open Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the device screen.
- Go to the player screen with a swipe from right to left.
- Click on the icon and select the required device from the list of available.
- Click the icon in the menu bar and select Airpods or other speakers under Output device.
NOTE. Airpods will only appear in Control Center and Mac Menu when they’re ready to use and within reach.
How to connect wireless headphones to iPad
How to connect Airpods Pro to iPhone or iPad
When you take your new Airpods Pro out of the box and make sure they are charged, proceed with the steps below.
- Place Airpods Pro next to your iPhone or iPad. A window will appear on the device screen. Click “Connect” to continue.
- The screen will show information on how to use the headphone controls and activate the noise canceling and discernment mode.
- Then you can turn on the function of announcing Siri messages (if you are not in Russia).
- At the end, the current charge level of the Airpods Pro and charging case will be displayed. Click Finish to finish.
Your Airpods Pro will automatically connect to your device and you can start using them.
See What You Need to Know Before Buying iPhone X, Airpods, Apple Watch 3, and iPad Pro 2017. ProTech (November 2019).
Airpods let you listen to music, make phone calls, use Siri, and more.
How to connect Air Pods to iPad?
Connect Airpods to Android and Windows Phone Devices Open the case and place it near the device Press the round button on the back. The white light will blink, find your Airpods in the list of Bluetooth devices and pair.
How to connect wireless headphones to iPhone 5?
We turn on our Bluetooth headphones, then go to “Settings” on the iPhone, select and turn on “Bluetooth”. How to use Apple wireless headphones? Go to the Home screen. Place the headphones next to the iPhone. The iPhone will display the setup screen saver. Click “ Connect “and select” Finish “.
How to connect 2 pairs of headphones to iPad?
Click on the AirPlay icon and select two headphones from the list to play. To make the wireless headphones appear in the list of detected gadgets, bring them with the case open to the iPhone. After that, select the headphones and click “Share audio”.
How to connect Airpods to a tablet?
How to connect Airpods to Android Open the Bluetooth settings screen on your device with which you intend to use Airpods. Open the cover of the Airpods charging case, while the headphones themselves should be in the charging case. There is a small button on the back of the charging case, press and hold it in for a few seconds. items.
How to connect wireless headphones to iPad?
Pairing your device with a Bluetooth accessory On your device, go to the Bluetooth Settings menu and turn on Bluetooth. Put the accessory in discoverable mode and wait for it to appear on the device’s screen. … To pair, tap the name of the accessory when it appears on the screen.
How to connect Apple headphones to iPad?
How to connect your Airpods wireless headphones to your Android device Turn on Bluetooth on your Android device Put your Airpods in the charging case Open the cover Press and hold the setting button until the status light turns white. items.
How to connect Airpods 2 to Android?
How to connect Apple Airpods to Android? Open the case without taking out the headphones Press the round button on the back of the case for 2-3 seconds As soon as the indicator located between the headphones starts blinking white, release the button
How to connect Airpods wireless headphones to an Android device
After the release of Airpods, many for some reason decided that they could not be used on non-Apple devices. This, of course, is nonsense: in essence, Airpods are, albeit improved, but still Bluetooth headphones. However, in this case, you will have to come to terms with the restrictions. you will not be able to use Siri, but you can listen and speak.
To set up Airpods on Android, follow these steps:
Turn on Bluetooth on your Android device.
Put your Airpods in the charging case.
Press and hold the setting button until the status indicator turns white.
Pair your Airpods with your device by selecting them from the list of Bluetooth devices.
NOTE. Airpods will only appear in Control Center and Mac Menu when they’re ready to use and within reach.
In case the Airpods are not showing up on Mac, you need to pair them. For this:
On a Mac, open System Preferences and go to Bluetooth.
Place both Airpods in the charging case and open the cover.
Press and hold the setting button on the back of the case until the status indicator turns white.
Select the defined Airpods in the list of available devices and click the “Connect” button.
If audio is still playing through the built-in Mac speakers in this case, click the volume control icon in the menu bar and select Airpods.
How to Connect Airpods to iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, or Android
You no longer need to go through the traditional Bluetooth pairing process to connect Apple Airpods wireless headphones to your smartphone.
On iPhone or iPad
- Open Control Center.
- Press and hold your finger on the music player card in the upper right corner of Control Center until the audio settings appear.
- Click on the AirPlay icon and select the desired device from the list of available.
How to connect Airpods wireless headphones to iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch
In the case of Airpods, it is enough to open the charging case with “drops” lying in it in front of the unlocked device.
Compatible devices for 1st generation Airpods headphones:
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with iOS 10 or later
- Apple Watch with watchOS 3 or later installed
- Mac with macOS Sierra or later installed.
Compatible Devices for Airpods Gen 2 Headphones:
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 12.2 or later;
- Apple Watch with watchOS 5.2 or later installed
- Apple TV with TVOS 12.2 or later installed;
- Mac with macOS Sierra 10.14.4 or later installed.
The setup interface appears on the device screen. Select “Connect” and click “Finish”. Plugging in your Airpods 2 will also open the Hey Siri setup wizard (if you haven’t already done so on iPhone).
If the device is signed into iCloud, the Airpods will automatically set up using any of the compatible devices linked to iCloud using the same Apple ID.
How to choose a music playback source
Apple Airpods wireless earbuds can connect to iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time. In this case, the sound will switch between devices automatically.
You can select source for music playback (for example, Airpods, iPhone built-in speakers, or Apple TV) by following these steps.
Airpods won’t connect, what to do
If the setup interface does not appear when trying to connect Airpods using an iOS device:
Make sure the devices have a compatible software version (iOS, macOS, etc.). System requirements are listed at the beginning of the article.
Make sure Airpods are close to your device and charged.
Close the headphone case, wait 10-15 seconds, and then open it again. The indicator on the charging case should start blinking white.
If the indicator does not flash, try pressing and holding the setup button on the back of the case for a few seconds until the indicator starts flashing.
If the above steps did not set up your Airpods, press and hold the setup button for 20 seconds until the indicator shows a blinking amber light and repeat the steps above.
Airpods problems. won’t connect to Mac
To begin with, we note that if your Mac, let’s say, is not very new, then connecting Airpods to it can really be not so easy. But sometimes Airpods for some reason do not want to connect with new Macs. If such an opportunity has occurred, then we start with the actions listed in the previous paragraph.
But keep in mind that if you turn off Bluetooth on the PC, then all the wireless BT-peripherals that worked with it turn off. In particular, a mouse, if it is also Bluetooth. Therefore, instead of disconnecting the laptop’s Bluetooth module, it is better to try to delete the current pair with headphones and pair it anew (“System settings”. “Bluetooth” select “Airpods” and click “X”).
By the way, directly from the Mac, through iCloud, you can also “untie” the headphones from all your iOS devices with which they are paired, ie. iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. Only after that, it is advisable to restart each of these devices.
A new pair of Airpods, once again open the Bluetooth settings on the Mac and go through the standard pairing procedure. Next, iCloud will automatically connect the headphones to all other devices. In the vast majority of cases, failures when connecting Airpods to Apple devices in this way are eliminated.
If Airpods suddenly stop automatically connecting to your Mac.
then you can quickly fix the problem in one of the following ways:
- open “System settings”, click “Bluetooth”, then. “Turn off Bluetooth”, wait at least 30 seconds, then click “Turn on Bluetooth”;
- in the menu bar, click the speaker icon and specify Airpods in the “Output Device” list;
- on Mac, open “System Preferences”, click “Bluetooth”, wait a little while the PC finishes searching for all available Bluetooth devices and Airpods appear in the list (most likely marked “Not Connected”), now in the menu bar (in at the very top of the screen) we click the speaker icon, we also wait a bit until all devices are displayed in the list, select Airpods and wait for a sound signal, which indicates the completion of the headphone connection procedure.
- in some cases, several Mac reboots in a row also help, during which the old iCloud and Bluetooth cache are cleared.
Airpods problems. not syncing with iCloud
In this case, you just need to log out of iCloud and then log in again. This is often enough to fix various sync bugs. Including those due to which one earphone stops working (this often happens in the first 1-2 days after connecting Airpods).
If reconnecting to iCloud does not help, then the synchronization problem can also be solved by restarting the headphones themselves. The procedure is described below.
Airpods problems. only one earphone is working (left or right)
As practice shows, this sometimes happens if, for any reason, replace one of the headphones in the pair. Without preconfiguration, a new AirPod usually just won’t sync with the old one and won’t connect to a playback device. To fix the problem, you just need to tell the iPhone, iPad or Mac to “forget” the old Airpods and then connect both existing ones as a new pair. This can be done as follows:
- open “Settings”, then “Bluetooth” and find old Airpods in the list;
- tap the letter “i” on the right and then. “Forget this device” (if you did not find the “Forgetting” function in the device settings, try restarting the network settings: “Settings” → “General” → “Reset” → “Reset network settings”).
After that, we connect both headphones to the device, following the standard pairing procedure. If after that only one earphone still works, we carry out the reboot procedure (see below).
Airpods problems. not connecting to Apple Watch
Before connecting Airpods to your smartwatch via Airplay, try turning on Airplane Mode for a few seconds in your Apple Watch, and then turning it off. Focus often helps fix bugs with connecting or syncing headphones to Apple Watch.
Airpods problems. disconnected while talking on the phone
There is also such a problem. And it is especially annoying if the call is very important, or the headphones turn off when you are in motion. you drive, walk and run. Such a sudden shutdown occurs for a number of reasons, and therefore the problem is also eliminated in different ways.
We start with the simplest thing. check the charge level of the headphones’ batteries. If this is the order, then we switch Airpods to work with phone calls only through one earphone. This is their normal mode and the Airpods should work without problems. We set up Airpods so that the left or right earphone always acts as the headset microphone. To do this, tap “Settings” in the iPhone. “Bluetooth”, in the list of devices we find Airpods and press the letter “i” to the right of the name, then tap “Microphone” and select “Always left Airpods” or “Always right Airpods”.
In addition, you can also try to temporarily disable the automatic ear detection function. The mega-functionality of your Airpods will decrease somewhat from this, but on the other hand, you may be able to find out why the headphones turn off during a call. On the iPhone, click Settings again. “Bluetooth”, in the list of devices we find Airpods and tap the letter “i” to the right of the name and on the next screen turn off “Auto-detect ear”.
In some cases, restarting the iPhone and / or hard restarting Airpods helps.
Airpods problems: which are, and which can be fixed by yourself [updated]
On the other hand, most of the troubles that users most often complain about can be classified as standard. That is, those that the user himself can eliminate without much effort.
In this regard, what can happen to your new Airpods during their use, and what should be done in such cases.
how to restart Airpods
The procedure is simple, it takes 20 seconds, but, as you already understood, it allows you to solve many software problems that arise with Airpods. Plus, after the reboot, the headphones. as a rule, they connect faster too. So, in order:
- we put Airpods in the case;
- on the back of the case we find the button, press it and hold it down for at least 20-30 seconds;
- the orange light on the case lights up. the reboot is complete, close the case;
- open the case next to the iPhone, after which the headphones will automatically reconnect to the smartphone;
- iCloud will also automatically reconnect Airpods to all your other Apple devices.