How to Connect Airpods 2 to an Android Smartphone
Your android Android OS How to connect AirPods to Android
With all the merits of Android smartphone makers, I must admit that Apple, and in particular AirPods, has brought innovation and an impetus to the development of wireless headphones. Thanks to the rivalry between the two leaders of Google (Android), including smartphone makers and Apple, many technologies have been created in mobile devices. In our article, we want to share whether it is possible to connect Apple wireless headphones to Android smartphones and offer you instructions on how to connect AirPods to Android.
Can I connect AirPods to Android
Yes. it is possible to connect wireless headphones to AirPods to Android, so the opinion that Apple headphones are suitable only for an iPhone is erroneous. The fact is that AirPods headphones are connected via Bluetooth, and therefore all devices that have Bluetooth technology can be connected to the headphones and listen to audio content.
Important points when using Apple headphones with Android smartphones:
- when using AirPods with Android, you will have access to the voice control function, since this requires the Siri voice assistant, which works only in the eco-system of Apple devices;
- Also, you will not be able to see the charge indication and control it. These features are only available in conjunction with the iPhone;
- when you take out the headphones, the music will not stop, as is the case with the iPhone
How to connect AirPods to Android smartphone
There is nothing complicated in connecting AirPods to Android, and pairing between the headphones and the phone on Androd is almost as fast as with the iPhone.
Before connecting, it is important that the headphones are in the case!
- The first condition for successful connection of AirPods, as it may sound trite, is to activate Bluetooth on your Android device.
- Then, take the case with the AirPods headphones, open the cover without removing the headphones from it.
- Next, hold down and hold the round button on the headphone case (located on the back), holding until the green indicator flashes a white glow.
- The next step is to select the pairing with AirPods on the Android smartphone in the Bluetooth connection section.
After pairing devices, you can freely listen to music in AirPods from your Android smartphone or tablet.
We recommend our interesting and useful article on how to connect a USB flash drive to an Android smartphone or tablet.
on how to connect AirPods to an Android smartphone. How to untie AirPods from your Android phone
To disconnect AirPods from your Android smartphone, you need to in the settings, Bluetooth connections, remove the device and wireless headphones will be untied.