How To Connect A Jbl Speaker Via Bluetooth To A Laptop And Phone
Tablets, mobile phones and other gadgets have entered our lives and it is now difficult to imagine the existence without them. Now also sound devices are becoming individual. The JBL line of speakers is a compact device that can be connected to any tablet, phone or laptop in a variety of ways, including using Bluetooth technology. How to connect the JBL speaker via Bluetooth to a laptop and phone, we will consider in this article further.
Connect the speaker to a mobile phone
We connect the JBL column via Bluetooth to the phone
Bluetooth synchronization is the most common, because no additional cords or applications are required to connect. This connection method is standard for all mobile phone operating systems. Most often, a JBL speaker is purchased in order to connect it via Bluetooth. Wherever you are, you can connect to a speaker and enjoy your favorite music or radio station. To do this, you need to follow a few simple steps:
- Place 2 devices side by side, phone and speaker.
- On devices you need to enable Bluetooth.
Connecting a JBL speaker and a Windows laptop via Bluetooth
Now consider connecting a speaker to a laptop with Windows installed. For this:
- Connect the JBL speakers to a power source.
- Place the device closer to the speaker so that the laptop detects the signal as quickly as possible.
Instructions for connecting the speaker to a laptop with Mac OS X
Owners of laptops with an operating system from Apple can also connect a JBL speaker. To do this, you need to follow a few simple steps:
- Turn on the speaker, place it closer to the laptop and activate Bluetooth by pressing the appropriate button.
- On the laptop, click on the “Bluetooth” icon in the upper right part of the monitor in the drop-down menu. If it is not in the menu, you need to open the general menu, go to “System Settings” and press “Bluetooth”.
- Open the Bluetooth settings. An option at the very bottom of the menu. Turn on bluetooth. The “Turn off” button may be displayed instead of this button, which means that the technology is already on.
- The process of finding a device on a laptop will begin. When the device is found, you need to click on the “Pairing” button to connect the speaker. After a while, the connection will be made, and you can hear the music played on the laptop from the speaker.
JBL Column Menu Bar