How to Configure Huawei Band 2 Pro
In the modern world, very different and modern devices are very common. For example, fitness bracelets that track the user’s physical activity are very popular right now. Due to the high degree of popularity among the population, many companies began to release fitness trackers with a wide variety of functionalities on the modern market. But not all sports bracelets deserve attention, because manufacturers do not always think about high quality.
Therefore, it is better to purchase fitness bracelets manufactured by a trusted company, for example, from Huawei, which has proven its worth. The company quite often pleases users with new products and simply high-quality devices that demonstrate themselves at the highest level during operation. Huawei Band 2 Pro Sports Bracelet is one of Huawei’s most popular fitness tracker models.
Briefly about the fitness bracelet
The functionality of this device does not differ from other similar gadgets, it is familiar and understandable, and the interface is intuitively simple. The Huawei Band 2 Pro fitness bracelet has good moisture protection, as well as protection against dust from entering the device. In addition, the bracelet is equipped with a pedometer, smart alarm, heart rate monitor, calories, etc. Here, users will find many different and useful features.
There is another important and unique detail in the Huawei Band 2 Pro. the presence of a GPS sensor, which provides maximum accuracy in measuring the calculation of steps taken and distance in general.
The functions in the Huawei Band 2 Pro bracelet are enough for ordinary users to use. You can switch from one function to another by pressing the touch key. The fitness bracelet displays information in the form of a date and time, the number of steps taken, as well as heart rate data.
There are 4 training modes in the Huawei Band 2 sports bracelet:
- Run. When using this mode, the bracelet measures the distance that the user has run, as well as the number of steps and the time that was spent on training.
- A ride on the bicycle. This mode has few differences with the previous one. But for maximum accuracy, you will need to turn on the GPS here, it will take no more than 3 minutes of time. But at the request of GPS, you can turn it off. Management occurs through a long touch of the touch key.
- Swimming. The mode is activated after double-clicking with the knuckle on the device. It is necessary to touch the case, since the sensor itself may not react in the aquatic environment when the user is about to swim. When the swimming mode is activated, the calories and time spent are visible on the screen. But it is worth bearing in mind that there are no professional measurements (for example, strokes) here.
- Breath. An interesting mode in the device with which you can train your breath. After activating the fitness mode, the Huawei Band 2 fitness bracelet will offer its owner within several minutes to take deep breaths. The gadget independently sets the desired pace, prompts with animation are displayed on the screen, and after the training time has passed, a total of 100 points is displayed. The regimen helps to relax and increase concentration.
Similar modes, which are available in the sports bracelet of Huawei Band 2 Pro, will greatly help to maintain an active lifestyle. And to control the functionality of the device there are special applications.
The Huawei Band 2 Pro sports bracelet is easily and quickly synchronized with a smartphone, and it is not necessary to have a phone from Huawei. In addition, the device connects to both smartphones running Android OS and iOS. To fully configure the fitness tracker, you need 2 applications:
- Huawei Wear;
- Huawei Health.
These programs were not created to manage a fitness bracelet, but to reflect the most complete and analyzed information that the gadget has collected.
When using the Huawei Wear app, you must:
- download the program from an official source, for example, using Google Play;
- open the application;
- register your user account;
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device to sync with the bracelet.
In the Huawei Wear app, user activity statistics are displayed on the main screen, as well as the main functions in setting up the Huawei Band 2 Pro watch.
The functions have the usual sleep monitoring, due to which the quality and duration of sleep are monitored. There is also a pulse measurement in automatic mode (regular measurements throughout the day). When the user activates these functions, the program will automatically display information on the sharp battery consumption on the device screen. Each function has a help where you can learn more about usage. In addition, in the Huawei Wear app, you can also customize the display of the notification, focusing solely on the user’s preferences. There is also a smart alarm clock that wakes its owner with vibration.
There is a second application that also opens up the wider functionality of the gadget. Health is available in every modern Huawei smartphone. If it is not installed, then it will not be difficult for anyone to download it by going to the Google Market. In this program, you can easily monitor the data of the heart rate monitor, sleep quality, and also to control your physical activity. All statistics are displayed on the screen, and also stored on the device. If necessary, all complete information can be displayed, it is not deleted and does not disappear. The interface is intuitively simple.Share link: