How to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy phone
How to clear Android phone memory using special programs
The problem of garbage accumulation on a gadget is very common. That is why today there are a large number of special programs that allow the user to quickly get rid of unnecessary files. The best programs of this type include the following:
- DiskUsage. This is a handy application that analyzes phone memory usage and shows accurate information in the form of a graph about which files are taking up the most space. Here, in the program menu, you can delete all unnecessary.
- SD Maid. This application knows how to clean Android completely from garbage. The program scans the contents of the phone, finds files that are not used for the operation of the gadget and offers to delete them. With just one click of a button, the user gets rid of the garbage. It should be noted that the program calculates garbage very accurately, so that nothing important will be lost.
- Clean Master. Popular, free software with a wide range of functions. It not only removes garbage accumulated on the phone, but can also act as an antivirus and even speed up the work of other applications.
All of these programs are easy to use and effective in their work. There are other good applications that can be found on Google Play, so the user can independently find a program for himself that will suit his gadget as much as possible.
What is phone trash?
Before you clean Android from garbage, you need to know and understand what “garbage” is for a phone. Hasty deletion of all unfamiliar files can result in the loss of important system information.
The following files can be classified as garbage on the phone:
- Cache. These are temporary files that applications create for their own needs. Cache files allow the application to run faster by pulling in the information it needs. After the release of their application, such files should be automatically deleted, but very often this does not happen. Thus, the cache from all applications accumulates and takes away free memory.
- Remote program files. Very often, deleting a program does not lead to the fact that it completely disappears from the gadget. Often, lost or damaged application files remain on the phone that are no longer needed.
Such unnecessary files significantly complicate the operation of the gadget. For other reasons why the phone slows down, follow the link. There are several quick and easy ways to clear Android phone memory. Let’s talk about them further.
How to clean Android junk?
Every smartphone user at least once faced the problem of lack of free space on his gadget. This usually happens at a completely inopportune moment. when you need to save a photo, video, audio file or download the desired application. In addition, the lack of free memory negatively affects the performance of the gadget. its work becomes slower, it can slow down and freeze. The reason is a large number of unnecessary files or “garbage” on the gadget.
In this case, memory cards for a smartphone will only be a temporary solution. First, because garbage accumulates on your phone quickly enough if you don’t clean it. Secondly, it is the RAM that most often suffers, which the memory card does not increase. How to clean Android completely from unnecessary files that slow down the operation of the device, we will find out further.
How to Clear Android Phone Memory Manually
Another easy way to clean Android from junk is to manually delete unnecessary files. The method is really simple, and many users clean their smartphones this way. In order to manually clean the phone of unnecessary files and free up memory, you need to do the following:
- Clean messenger folders. The modern smartphone owner usually uses at least two messengers. All of them save the received files. photos, videos and other files to the phone. It is worth deleting unnecessary received files from time to time, since they take the most free space.
- Clear application cache. You can get rid of cache files through the settings. To do this, open the application manager in the settings. In this menu, the user can see which of the applications uses memory more than others. After opening an additional window about the application, information about the cache appears. Here the ego can be removed.
- Transfer applications to a memory card. If the gadget allows such an action, then it must be done. Moving applications will prevent the rapid overflow of internal memory.
Even the most ideal smartphone can show poor performance over time if its memory is full of junk. Therefore, periodic cleaning of the phone from unnecessary files in any convenient way will guarantee faster and better operation of the device. And how to clean Android in completely different ways, you learned from this article.
Open your browser and click on the Opera icon displayed in the lower right corner. Then, in the context menu that opens, select “Settings”.
Scroll through the list of settings to the “Privacy” block, then click on the “Clear browsing history” item. In the same way, scroll through the drop-down list to the end and tap on the “Advanced” button. Check the box in the “Cached images and files” checkbox, and uncheck all unnecessary ones. At the end click the “Clear data” button.
MIUI on Xiaomi smartphones
Open “Settings”, go to the “All applications” section and find in the list the program or game whose cache you want to delete. To do this, you can use the search.
Expand its settings, click the “Clear” button, select the “Clear cache” option and confirm the action by clicking “OK”.
Launch the Chrome app, go to any tab, or stay on the start page. Click on the three points located in the upper right corner, and then select the “History” item in the drop-down menu.
Then check the box next to the line “Images and other files saved in the cache”, uncheck the rest. Tap on the “Delete data” button, after which a window will pop up with a selection of frequently visited sites, the cached data of which you want to delete. To completely clear the cache, you will have to select everything. It remains to press the “Delete” button to start the cleaning process.
The Google Files app is preinstalled on many phones and tablets and has been used as the primary file manager since Android 9.0. You can also download it from the Google Play Store.
After installing the application, launch it, click the “Continue” button and, if necessary, provide access to the files stored on the device. Then go to the “Cleanup” tab and tap on the “Free up to. MB” button, which is located in the “Unnecessary files” block. A dialog box pops up containing two buttons: “Cancel” and “Cleanup”. Click on the second.
How to clear browser cache
One of the applications that takes up the most space in the device’s memory, as a rule, is the main browser. This is also due to the accumulated cached data. They can be removed.
One UI on Samsung Galaxy phones
Go to “Settings”, go to the “Applications” section and select the required application from the list.
How To Clear Samsung App Cache And Data (Android 10)
After that, open the “Memory” subsection, and then click on the “Clear cache” button.
Clearing the app cache using third-party programs
Third-party developers have created a large number of programs designed to batch clean the application cache. Several similar solutions are described below.
How to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy J3
For Samsung Galaxy J3 owners, many of the Android issues you may encounter can be easily resolved with two different troubleshooting solutions that will only take a few minutes to resolve. The best way to fix any bugs or other software issues on your Galaxy J3 is to either complete a factory reset or clear the cache.
The best reason to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy J3 is when your smartphone experiences lags, glitches or freezes. Below is the guide to clear Galaxy J3 cache.
What is cache and what is it for?
First, it’s important to know what the cache is and why it should be cleared on a Galaxy smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy J3 has two different types of cache. The first is the application cache and the other is the system cache. All apps on the Galaxy J3 have their own cache installed in the app. This cache allows you to store temporary data for better help when switching between applications. Although the system cache on the Galaxy J3 does the same, but for the Android software instead of every single app. This is why when there are problems with freezing or freezing applications, it is best to clear the system cache clearing to fix the problem.
How to clear app cache on Galaxy J3
If problems only occur in a specific application, it is best to try clearing the application cache first. You can clear your app cache with the following instructions:
- Turn on your Galaxy J3
- Go to Settings Application Manager
- Select the app for which you want to clear the cache
- Once you have selected an application, look for the application information screen
- Select on Clear cache
- To clear the app cache for all apps, go to Settings Storage.
- Select Cached Data to clear all app caches at the same time
Do not select Clear data unless you want to lose all information stored in the app, such as username, passwords, game progress, settings, settings, etc.
What to do if clearing the app cache doesn’t help
After you’ve cleared the cache of individual apps and the Galaxy J3 problem still occurs, the next best option is to uninstall the app and restart your device. It is important to note that before you reset your Galaxy J3, you need to back up all your data to prevent losing anything during the reboot process. After restarting the Galaxy J3 and the problem still occurs, then it is suggested to perform a system cache clear, also known as clearing the cache partition on the Galaxy J3.
How to clear system cache on Galaxy J3:
- Turn off your Galaxy J3
- Press and hold the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons at the same time until the Android logo appears and the phone vibrates.
- Then release the power button and continue to hold the other buttons
- Use the volume buttons to scroll down to highlight Wipe Cache Partition
- Press the power button
- Scroll down to Yes and press the Power button
- Highlight Reboot System Now and press Power
- Your Galaxy J3 will restart with a cleared system cache
If problems persist, the next step is to factory reset the Galaxy J3
Cache cleaning applications
You can also install a special application that will provide more options for cleaning up memory. Among the popular utilities on Google Play, the following are highlighted:
- SD Maid. The app will delete unnecessary files and clear the device cache. The developers have provided a wide list of features and an intuitive interface. To get access to all the functionality, you will have to pay 3.5.
- The utility is free, and with its help you can get rid of unnecessary information on your phone. The user can run a scan of the cache, smartphone memory, browser history, etc. Upon completion of the procedure, CCleaner will show some recommendations and offer to perform cleaning. It will also show installed applications that take up too much space in the cache storage.
Thus, the described programs provide the ability to manage Samsung applications.
Manual cache cleaning
Basically, the cache is hammered by instant messengers and social networking applications, for example, Viber or. While watching videos, pictures and listening to music, it is saved in the phone memory. It is recommended to periodically clear the cache by deleting unnecessary files from the presented applications.
There are many useful utilities on Google Play that optimize the Android system by clearing memory. But, not in all cases the installation of these programs is required. The user can use the standard methods by referring to the settings. Manual cleaning instructions:
- Go to options.
- Find the “Application Manager” tab.
- Select a specific application.
- On the next page, you can familiarize yourself with the basic information, which indicates how much internal memory the program takes, etc.
- Then go to the “Memory” tab and select “Clear cache”.
How to Clear Cache on Android Samsung
How to clear the cache on Android Samsung Galaxy every smartphone owner should know. With a clogged memory, the phone will start to slow down, that is, its performance will decrease significantly. In this article, we will consider the question. how can you clear the cache of applications and the browser.
The next option, which explains how to clear the cache on Samsung, involves resetting the phone’s settings. Please note that this procedure will completely delete all information on the device. If you do not want to lose data, then it is recommended to set up a backup. Just go to the settings and in the “Backups” section, log into your Google account and follow the instructions from the system.
To perform a factory reset, you must:
- Go to settings.
- Select the item “Archive and reset”.
- Click on “Reset data”.
- The system will show a warning that all information will be deleted, and will show the applications where your account is valid.
Confirm the procedure and wait for the device to reboot.
Clearing browser cache
To clear the cache in a mobile browser, you do not need to access third-party applications or go to settings. Usually, this function is standard in the settings of the web browser itself. Instructions:
- Open your browser and go to the menu section.
- Then select the “History” tab.
- Click on “Clear.”.
- An additional menu will open, where you need to go to the main parameters section and put a tick on all the items, as indicated in the image below.
- Then you need to specify the time period. That is, tell the system how long it takes to clean. Select “All the time” and click on “Delete data”.
Also, you can erase absolutely all information from the browser by going to the “Additional” section and ticking the other items.
The method for deleting the Android system cache of all current versions (without proprietary gadget manufacturers’ shells) is approximately the same. The menu view on your device may differ slightly from that shown in the screenshots below, but the essence of the technique does not change from this.
- Go to the system settings (parameters) of your smartphone or tablet and find the “Device” section. Open the subsection “Memory” (Storage).
- In the list of objects saved in the device’s memory, find the item “Cache data” and tap it. In the “Clear cache?” Dialog box that opens next, select OK.
Third party cache clearing apps
Find and clear the cache, the same can be done by third-party programs. For a detailed list of the best cleaners, see this thread. Programs allow you to view the cache files in detail, and then mark the data that you want to delete. In addition to unnecessary files, some utilities offer to search for duplicates, delete large files or uninstall unused applications, which will allow you to get even more free space.
Delete cache data on Android using the Settings app
You can delete all cached data at once using the Settings app on your Android.
Built-in cache clearing
In Android 5.0 and above, there is a built-in tool for quickly clearing all the cache in the phone’s memory. To clean, you need to do the following:
Then go to the “Drives” section. In your case, the item name may not match.
Then select the internal storage medium.
Analysis of the occupied space starts. On low-power devices, the analysis time sometimes reaches 2-3 minutes.
In the next window, confirm the cleaning. Another 1-2 minutes and the cache is completely cleared.
The convenience of this method is the absence of additional tools and applications to clear the cache. It’s also the simplicity of the method that any novice Android user can handle. Disadvantage. you cannot view or mark the data, which should be deleted and which should be left.
CCleaner, known to many Windows users, also exists in an Android version. And not only exists, but successfully fights against memory clutter and other system problems.
In addition to clearing the cache, the utility’s tasks include:
- Analysis of storage and RAM usage.
- Termination of unnecessary processes at the user’s choice.
- Safely remove obsolete and residual files of uninstalled programs, as well as empty folders.
- Clearing the clipboard.
- Removing cached messenger data.
- Management of installed applications (user and system). Removing from the device and putting it into sleep mode.
- Help and tips for optimizing your gadget.
- Collecting system information.
The paid version of CCleaner (a subscription costs 199 rubles a month) also has a task scheduler, file organizing function and technical support. And besides, there are no ads.
Phone Cleaner is another universal tool for maintaining cleanliness and general cleaning on an Android gadget.
How to Clear Temporary Cache Files in Samsung Galaxy Phones
Clearing the system and program cache is the main, but not the only function of the utility. In addition, she is able to:
- Remove temporary files, logs, unwanted application installers (APK).
- Kill unnecessary processes and cool down the processor.
- Save battery power.
- Manage charging.
- Speed up network connections and games.
- Clear application notifications.
- Search and delete large files.
Optimization works in manual and automatic mode.
How to clear cache on Android phone
In the process of using applications on Android OS, the internal storage is gradually filled with temporary files. logs, thumbnails of images, ad data, etc. Sometimes, the total amount of temporary files reaches 2 GB, which leads to a noticeable slowdown in the system. In this article, we will share five ways to clear the cache on Android phone or tablet.
How to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy A30. step by step guide
In order to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy A30 follow these steps:
- Press and hold the power button until you see the restart option and press it.
- Let the smartphone restart. When the Samsung logo appears on the screen, has no UGS and hold the power and volume up buttons until the recovery mode menu appears.
- You will find many options in this menu, but you need to find the Wipe Cache section.
- Use the command down V olume key. to go to the Wipe cache section and use the power button. to select it.
- Now use the Down V olume button. to highlight Yes. and then press the power button. to select it.
- The system will clear the cache partition and the recovery mode menu reappears with a dedicated reboot system.
- Press the power button. to select it and your smartphone will reboot.
Congratulations! You have successfully cleared the cache partition on your Samsung Galaxy A30.
Why is it so important to periodically clean your smartphone cache?
Before moving on to this question, it is important that you know what a cache is.
The cache is temporary data that your system apps and third party apps like. etc. to function properly.
The operating system in the smartphone allocates a separate partition for storing the cache from different applications, and if you store too much of such data, this can cause problems such as the device freezing and its slow operation.
When you erase a cache partition, the smartphone deletes that partition and deletes all temporary data from your device. It does not delete permanent data like photos, videos, etc.
Some experts also recommend wiping the cache partition from time to time to keep smartphone performance up to date.
How to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy A30. step by step guide
As in any budget smartphone on the Samsung Galaxy A30, problems may arise, and the device freezes, the lack of response to an action (device freeze), which is very common in Android smartphones.
Clearing the cache partition is one of the best ways to deal with these problems. In this guide, we are going to show you how to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy A30.
SETUP REPAIR AND USE Samsung TECHNOLOGY
Samsung is one of the leaders in the sale of household appliances and mobile devices in Russia. Over the past year alone, more than 1,000,000 units of various products from the Korean giant have been sold. Our site will help users in choosing, using and setting up Samsung equipment.
Choose your Samsung device following our tips and tests
Communicate, ask questions, get high-quality tech. support from site experts
This is how you can easily clear the cache on your Samsung Galaxy A30. It is a very simple and safe process, and you will not lose persistent data in the process, and it will also solve problems such as freezing and slow operation of the device.
However, if you are still experiencing these problems, it may be due to some other malfunction and you need to contact a service center to get your device repaired. If you have any questions please let us know in the comment section below.