How to Clean Samsung Phone From Debris
Imagine our existence without a phone today is impossible. Convenient, compact, multi-functional, with large RAM memory, the smartphone is our faithful companion and reliable assistant. But what if the device began to fail? Spontaneous shutdown / inclusion, removal of important information, screen hang. all this suggests that the phone needs serious verification. The user of the device sharply raises the question: how to clean the phone from viruses and garbage?
Virus in a smartphone: how to recognize it and avoid troubles
The main causes of smartphone malfunctions:
- Excess temporary files.
- Remains of remote applications.
- Infection with viruses or malware.
Signs of a virus on the smartphone:
- The phone has been loading for a long time.
- An obtrusive advertisement constantly pops up on the screen.
- Spontaneously debited money from electronic wallets.
- The battery runs out quickly.
- The screen is locked and a violation message appears. To fix the problem, a fine must have been paid.
- Access to files and folders, applications is limited.
- Lock buttons.
- Spontaneous installation / removal of programs.
And this is an incomplete list of problems. The antivirus installed on the smartphone can cope with the problems. It is selected by the user himself, depending on personal preferences. The question regarding how to clean the phone from viruses on its own is solved very simply. To do this, you need:
- Open the Play Market application and enter “Antivirus” in the search bar.
- Choose the one to which you prefer, install the application on your phone.
- Open antivirus.
- In the menu that opens, click the “Check” button.
- Delete infected files.
In rare cases, it is found that the antivirus has not found any threats, but on the phone they actually are. Below we will look at how to clean your phone from viruses by removing applications.
Actions when uninstalling applications:
- Open the phone’s settings by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the menu that opens, click the “Application Manager” button.
- Uninstall recently installed applications.
Performing these simple tasks will help protect your smartphone from unwanted threats. And then you will rarely look for ways to clean your phone of viruses.
Smartphones based “Android”
Most smartphones are based on the operating system. “Android”, which is the most unprotected in the world. According to statistics, more than 90% of cases of infection with viruses account for just it. It is enough to follow simple precautions, and you will protect your smartphone from the penetration of threats and malware:
- Do not click on unfamiliar links that were sent via SMS or email.
- The encryption method will help to save important data.
- Applications and games can only be downloaded from trusted sources.
- Limit login by creating a password at startup. This way you hide information from prying eyes.
These rules are more suitable for users, but the device itself remains vulnerable. For the effective operation of the smartphone using the following methods, which are presented below.
Ways to clean your phone from viruses on “Android”
How to clean your phone from viruses on “Android”? The first way. this is getting rid of garbage and junk files using the system itself. To do this, you need:
- Open the phone menu and go to the system settings.
- Click on the “Storage” tab (go to the device’s internal memory).
- Click on the “Cache Data” button, clear them.
After this simple procedure, you will have more than 200 MB of free space.
The second way to clean your phone from viruses is to install special programs. For example, SD Maid. This application has established itself as the most reliable, efficient system for cleaning viruses and debris. His job is to scan the entire file system, applications and the ability to find even those files that remain after the removal of a program or application.
Removing viruses through a computer
It is often found that the antivirus does not perform its functions, and uninstalling applications does not fix the problem. Then the computer comes to the rescue. Let us consider in more detail the ways how to clean the phone from viruses through a computer.
The first is the removal of threats through the antivirus installed on the computer. To do this, just connect the smartphone to the computer using a USB cable. New devices will appear in the My Computer folder. internal storage and SD card. When you open the menu for each of them, you need to click on the “Scan for viruses” button. Detected threats must be removed immediately.
Additional ways to remove the virus from your phone
We have examined several ways to clean your phone of viruses. A curious fact: many smartphones, in particular the well-known Samsung brand, have a function that allows you to contact the service center if there is any problem with the phone, including the removal of malware.
How to clean your phone “Samsung” from viruses? You should go into safe mode and perform all the actions while in it. To do this, press the on / off button of the mobile device and hold your finger until the “Safe Mode” window appears. After that, you need to scan the system with the antivirus installed on the phone and, if necessary, delete the infected files.
Cleaning the memory card from viruses
Scanning requires another important part of the phone. a memory card. You can check the media using a computer or when you switch your phone to safe mode.
If it was not possible to delete the infected files for some reason, then the memory card formatting function comes to the rescue. This will disappear all information from the media. To format, you need to click on the “My Computer” tab, select the necessary device and set the “Format” command. Memory card cleared.
Timely checking the phone for antiviruses and thoroughly cleaning it from debris will allow the device to work quickly, efficiently, and without fail. You need to choose trusted antiviruses and special programs that cause you the greatest degree of trust. For more confidence, you can read more information on this subject. Be careful, follow the simple rules for using a smartphone, and it will never let you down.