How to clean an Android Huawei phone
Huawei: memory problems
When buying smartphones, users are not always aware of the shortcomings or hope to avoid them. But, unfortunately, sooner or later, sometimes you have to face problems of various kinds, as well as with their direct solution.
One of the popular problems is the lack of memory in Huawei smartphones. At first, when the phone is new, this problem is not, since there are not many applications and data yet. As the number of installed programs increases, the space on the device becomes less and less. It becomes clear only when the memory is almost completely clogged to such an extent that even a light application cannot be installed or updated, causing a lot of trouble to its owner.
The operating system does not always install programs on the memory card, while in the settings there is a check mark “Install applications to the drive”. Even if the application is still installed on an external card, this does not guarantee that the device will not ask to free up space on the device. As a rule, a similar problem occurs if the device has 8, 16, rarely 32 GB. With 64 GB and 128 GB of memory, such problems do not arise yet.
In any case, the problem must and can be solved. To do this, you need to know about some of the optimization features.
One way to clear the internal memory in Huawei smartphones is to factory reset. With a similar procedure, the phone will return to the state of a new device, that is, all settings and parameters will be the same as when purchasing a device. In addition, not only the settings will change, but absolutely all data on the phone (cache, contacts, messages, settings, applications, etc.) will be deleted.
The algorithm of actions for resetting is as follows:
- creating a backup copy of data;
- reset to factory settings;
- data recovery from a copy;
- making a backup.
It should be borne in mind that the backup will be saved on the memory card.
Removing standard programs
First of all, if there is not enough memory on your smartphone, you need to select those applications that the user does not need. The system will not allow you to uninstall most of the standard applications, but some of the programs can be removed if you use the smartphone settings. For example, mail or the Odnoklassniki app.
How to clean virus on any HUAWEI phone!!!
Removing unnecessary programs will free up some memory that can be used for other purposes. If the deleted applications are needed by the owner in the future, then it will not be difficult to restore them. It will be enough to use Goggle Play.
Transferring applications to an external memory card
If an error occurs on your Huawei phone, and it notifies you of insufficient memory, you can try another method. To do this, you need to transfer applications to the memory card. It should be borne in mind that not all programs can be moved. But if Android version 6.0 and higher, then this list is much more extensive than it was in previous versions.
Algorithm of actions for transferring an application in a Huawei smartphone to a memory card:
- Open settings.
- Go to the “Applications” section.
- Select the desired program to transfer from the phone memory to the micro-SD card.
- Click on “Move to SD card”.
After the performed actions, you just need to wait for the end of the movement. Then some of the memory will be freed.
First you need to go to the official website to download the HiSuite utility, then you need to install it on your phone. After connecting, HDB access activation is required, and then select “Reservation”.
The utility is designed in such a way that you can select the data for backup.
Removing temporary files
There is also another way to free up memory on your Huawei smartphone. You can delete temporary files. There are 2 ways to do this:
- clearing the cache;
- deleting google app history.
In order to clear the cache, the user needs to go to the “Smartphone Manager” section, and then press the “System Optimization” button. After deleting, the smartphone starts working faster, and there is more free space.
In addition, Google apps take up quite a lot of space on the Huawei device. And, while applications cannot always be uninstalled, their history is easy. In order to delete application history, you need to do the following:
- Open settings.
- Select the line “Applications”.
- There go to the menu “Google Application”.
- Open “Memory”.
- Click on the “Seat Management” button.
- After that click on “Delete everything”.
This way the user will delete the search data in their device.
How to clean android RAM & Speed up your phone
If you want to clear the Google Play server storage, you need to go back to the settings. applications, but select “Google Play Services”, then click on “Memory”, then also click on “Manage Place”. After these actions, the owner must press the “Delete all” button. Thus, thanks to a similar method, it is also possible to clear a little memory in the Huawei phone.
In order to reset the settings to factory settings, you must:
- go to the smartphone settings;
- select the “System” section;
- click on “Reset”;
- follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
After that, all data on the Huawei smartphone will be deleted, and the device will reboot with default settings.:
Closing background applications
Everything is simple here. if you use a large number of programs, they often continue to run in the background. You can terminate their work in just two clicks:
- Click on the navigation icon in the form of a square.
- A window will open in which the applications running in the background will be displayed, as well as the amount of free RAM. Click on the basket and you’re done.
Cleaning up RAM
First, let’s figure out how to clear temporary memory (cache). There are two ways to do this: close background apps or clean up individually in each app.
Clearing the application cache
To clear the cache of applications on your Huawei and Honor, do the following:
- Open the “Settings” smartphone.
- Next, select the “Applications” item. In the window that opens, click “Applications” again. Applications “width =” 660 “height =” 695 “srcset =” ~ images \ honor-7a-SD-kak-vnutrennjaja-pamjat_17.jpg 660w, https://phonegeek.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/11 /kak-ochistit-pamiat-na-huawei-i-honor-scr3-285×300.jpg 285w, https://phonegeek.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/kak-ochistit-pamiat-na-huawei- i-honor-scr3-380×400.jpg 380w “sizes =” (max-width: 660px) 100vw, 660px “/
- The applications that you use most often eat up the cache. Take the Health program as an example. We find it in the list of applications, open it and find the item “Memory”.
- In the window that opens, you will see the amount of internal memory that this program occupies, as well as the cache. Click “Clear cache” and you’re done.
Another easy way to clear RAM is to simply restart your smartphone.
Clearing internal memory
Now let’s talk about the ways to free up space and delete unnecessary files on Huawei (Honor). There are several options here:
- Clearing the browser cache.
- Deleting application data.
- Banal removal of unnecessary programs and files (videos, pictures, messages, photos).
How to clear memory on Huawei and Honor
How to clear memory on Huwei and Honor? In this manual, we will explain how to free up space by clearing the internal memory and at the same time learn how to free up RAM.
RAM. Required for storing temporary files. The speed of the system depends on its quantity. You’ve probably come across a situation when the system starts to freeze and even opening simple programs takes longer than usual. The reason is just the lack of RAM. Most likely there are many applications open that are running in the background.
Inner memory. Everything is clear here. it is needed to store files and programs on your smartphone.
Clearing the browser cache
Browsers over time accumulate a really large volume of unnecessary files that should be deleted periodically. Let’s look at this process using the example of the two most common browsers: “Google Chrome” and “Yandex browser”.
- Open chrome and click on the three dots icon.
- In the window that opens, select the “History” item. History “width =” 660 “height =” 696 “srcset =” ~ images \ honor-7a-SD-kak-vnutrennjaja-pamjat_11.jpg 660w, https://phonegeek.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/11 /kak-ochistit-pamiat-na-huawei-i-honor-scr6-284×300.jpg 284w, https://phonegeek.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/kak-ochistit-pamiat-na-huawei- i-honor-scr6-379×400.jpg 379w “sizes =” (max-width: 660px) 100vw, 660px “/
- Click Clear history Clear data. Delete data “width =” 660 “height =” 691 “srcset =” ~ images \ honor-7a-SD-kak-vnutrennjaja-pamjat_14.jpg 660w, https://phonegeek.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/ 11 / kak-ochistit-pamiat-na-huawei-i-honor-scr7-287×300.jpg 287w, https://phonegeek.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/kak-ochistit-pamiat-na-huawei.i-honor-scr7-382×400.jpg 382w “sizes =” (max-width: 660px) 100vw, 660px “/
- As in the case of chrome, open the browser and click on the icons in the form of three dots.
- In the window that opens, we find “Settings”.
- There is an item “Clear data”.
HOW TO FORMAT / HARD RESET HUAWEI PHONES
Removing application data
The applications you use can also accumulate a large number of junk files that simply take up space. To remove them, a useful program is built into the system. “Phone Manager”. The default dispatcher shortcut should be located on the desktop.
In the manager, select the item “Memory cleaning”. In the window that opens, you will see general information on unnecessary files and application data. It also displays data on messengers, which also tend to clog the memory with unnecessary “junk”. Another useful item is unused applications. Just delete what you don’t use.
Opposite each item there is a “Clear” button. click on it and free up space on your smartphone.
If for some reason there is no “Phone Manager” shortcut on the desktop or you have previously deleted it, it’s okay. In this case, go to Settings Memory Clear. The exact same menu will open to delete unnecessary data.
If you scroll down the window in the Memory Cleanup menu, you can see the Special Cleanup field.
Here you can find all the statistics on images, videos, audio, applications and large files stored in your Huawei’s memory. We look, analyze, delete all unnecessary.
How to clear the internal memory of a Huawei smartphone
An easy way to clear the internal memory of your smartphone is to transfer files to a memory card. The lack of a slot is partially compensated by cloud storage. Solutions from Google and Yandex allow you to store an unlimited number of photos, which, with their size of 5 MB or more, significantly save space. An alternative is to transfer the data to a computer. After connecting the device to the PC, do not forget to clean the thumbnails folder:
- In the root folder go to “DCIM”.
- Select “.thumbnails”.
- Select and delete all files.
Media thumbnails are accumulated here to quickly display thumbnail tiles in the gallery. Fans of mobile photography can save up to 1-2 GB of useless files in a folder.
The second way to clear Huawei phone memory via PC is to pay attention to the folder also located in the root section. The cache of the social network of the same name remains in it: voice messages, sent photos, videos and graffiti. Feel free to get rid of unnecessary files in the folder. forwarded files are stored on network servers.
On the way, go to the Download folder. it stores files downloaded from the Internet, send unnecessary ones to the trash.
Note! In the built-in file manager on a smartphone, these folders are often hidden. The exception is Total Comander, which allows you to view the above directives via your smartphone.
What is the memory of a smartphone
Phones use two types of memory:
- RAM. volatile memory that is required to work with applications. Filled with active processes and running programs.
- Persistent. the memory on Android where personal information, operating system and other files are stored.
If RAM is loaded, applications will not be able to use it for work, which will lead to minimizing or closing other programs. To free up RAM:
- Open the list of running programs.
- Click on the cross to close a specific application or tap on the trash can icon.
When there is still not enough memory, it means that some software is running in the background, for example, messengers, games with an online connection. They get rid of them as follows:
- Open “Settings”.
- Go to “Apps & notifications”.
- Search for Viber, WhatsApp or Instagram and open the tab.
- Click Stop.
Browsers save not only browsing history, but also temporary page files to speed up their loading later, which are called cache. To clear it up, here’s an example from Google Chrome:
- Go to your browser.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Select “Personal data”. “Clear history”.
Important! Delete only the cache and history, if you delete cookies or sites with passwords, the authorization data will have to be entered again.
Apps can also grow in size via the cache in the form of commercials. It can be removed on Huawei Y3 or Y5 using built-in memory management apps or using a third-party app like CClear.
Note! Music streaming services also store tracks as cache, which prevents them from being seen by music players. You should delete the accumulated songs through the application settings.
How to clear memory on Huawei phone
When the internal memory of your Huawei smartphone is full, it is not possible to install applications, take a photo or download music from cloud services, which is indicated by the corresponding notification. Let’s figure out where memory disappears and how to free it.
How to free up memory completely
If you cannot clear the memory, deleting residual files and large applications does not help, it remains to completely clear the internal storage by rolling back the smartphone to factory settings:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Select “Recovery and reset”.
- Click “Factory data reset”.
- Agree with the start of the operation.
Attention! Resetting to factory settings, among other things, will delete all data from the internal memory of the smartphone, so first copy them to a PC or memory card.
Removing the cache through the Recovery menu
You can clear the cache on any mobile device. If the first method is not suitable for some reason, then you can use another method for clearing the cache. To do this, you need to go to the Recovery menu. On an Honor smartphone, you can get into it as follows:
- press the button to turn on the smartphone;
- press the volume key (down or up);
- hold these buttons together for 10 seconds.
After that, the Recovery menu will launch, where the user should select the “Wipe cache partition” line. It is worth noting that the navigation buttons do not work in this menu, but you can navigate using the volume keys, the choice is confirmed by the power button.
How to clean Honor
Any program on your Honor phone loads data into the cache to make the application run faster. Thus, applications take up even more space. It should be borne in mind that if the program crashed or it was closed incorrectly, then the cache may not be cleared, due to which the memory becomes even less.
Modern Honor smartphones have a large amount of internal memory, but there are still situations when the phone warns about insufficient memory. Due to the lack of free memory, the gadget starts to work slower, it takes a long time to launch applications, and the user no longer wants to download new programs.
One of the most popular ways to clean up free memory growth is to clear the cache. But not all Honor owners are aware of the cache, as well as clearing it.
What is cache?
Absolutely any application that is located on the Honor mobile device has its own folder where temporary files are located. For example, settings, application reports, etc. are stored there. So, when using the website in a browser, they can create copies of all pictures in order to load them from the memory of a mobile device in the future. This procedure helps a lot in saving traffic, as well as in speeding up the download of content.
If the owner of the phone removes the application from his mobile device, then there is a high risk that the folder with the cache will remain in memory. So, in the future, such folders can accumulate a huge amount, and free memory, on the contrary, becomes less. To free memory, you need to clear the cache. This process is very simple and also accessible to everyone.
There are three types of cache on Honor mobile devices:
- User Application Cache. It is recommended to clean it regularly.
- Dalvik cache, which makes no sense to delete, since it will be recreated itself.
- The cache of system programs, which is located in the built-in memory of the mobile device in the / cache folder, it is also preferable not to delete it in order to avoid troubles in the operation of the operating system.
From this it follows that you can only delete the cache of user programs, which can be located in the built-in memory of the smartphone or on an external memory card.
Standard method for clearing the cache
The most reliable and simplest method of deleting the cache is considered to be the operation of the utility, which is located in the device’s memory. With it, you can safely delete unnecessary and temporary files without damaging any important folders and items.
The algorithm for clearing the cache is as follows:
- Open Settings on Honor Smartphone.
- Go to the “Memory” section.
- A window will be displayed, where the user data is indicated, as well as how much space certain sections take up (for example, images, documents, applications, etc.). Below is the “Clear” button. You need to press it.
- A window will open where the user will see enough memory. It will also scan items for deletion.
- At the end of the scan, the user should click “Clean” and delete all unnecessary files.
After these actions, the free memory space will increase by an order of magnitude.
Deleting the cache of one program
Sometimes situations arise when you only need to delete the cache for one program that is installed on a mobile device.
To do this, the owner should use the following instructions:
- Open in the settings of the smartphone Honor.
- Go to the “Applications” section.
- Click on “Applications” again.
- Select the required application from the displayed list.
- Click on the line “Memory”.
- Press the button “Clear cache”.
After that, the application cache will be deleted. In this way, you can manually clear the cache for those applications that the user himself chooses: