How to Charge an Iphone 6 Without Charging
Apple’s iPhone smartphone series has gained worldwide recognition for its reliability, functionality and unique software. iPhone, as a platform for installing various applications, can work as a full netbook.
Active use of applications leads to a rapid discharge of the battery in the iPhone. If the charger is not available, you can try using alternative methods. You can charge your iPhone without charging using a USB cable, using a special case, as well as an iQi Mobile device.
Quick article navigation
To charge your iPhone via a USB cable, you will need a device equipped with the appropriate connector (tablet, computer or radio). To charge your smartphone via USB:
- Connect the USB cable to the device;
- Connect iPhone;
- Wait until charging starts.
With this charging method, you can slightly recharge the battery energy (a special adapter may be needed to charge).
Apple has released a convenient device to maintain battery power. a case with built-in charging Juice Tank Helium. Such a device has the following features:
- Allows you to maintain battery charge 80% longer;
- The battery is hidden in a thin durable case that protects the iPhone;
- Allows you to switch from charging mode to standby mode;
- It makes it possible to track the level of charge with the help of indicator lights.
for cases with charging are low, and a variety of models allows you to choose a cover that is suitable in appearance and functionality.
In 2014, Apple released a new product. an ultra-compact device for wireless charging iQi Mobile. Its action is based on the principle of magnetic induction. This type of charging has the following advantages:
- Allows you to charge your iPhone anywhere, without the use of wires and sockets;
- Almost invisible and does not spoil the appearance of the smartphone;
- Suitable for charging other Apple devices (iPad, iPod touch, etc.).
- It has a low cost.
iQi Mobile consists of:
- Thin magnetic plate;
- Ports under the Lightning connector;
- Compact charging stand.
The plate and cord can be easily removed under a soft protective cover, making them invisible.
Using iQi Mobile
To charge your iPhone using your iQi Mobile device, you must:
- Attach a plate to the back cover of the smartphone;
- Pull the cord and connect the port to the Lightning connector;
- Remove iPhone in a protective case;
- Put the smartphone plate on the charging stand;
- Wait for battery power.
The only drawback of iQi Mobile can be considered low efficiency compared to chargers (iPhone via iQi Mobile takes longer to charge).
Share this article with friends in social networks: